Adventures in Boudoir Photography

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just in case you were wondering, I do have on the thong you picked out," she grinned.

We clicked through a few more pictures, each more stunning than the last. Many of the poses were on a grand four post bed with an elaborate tufted headboard. One of my favorite pictures was one where Kate was leaning back against one of the heavy wooden spiraled posts of the bed, her hands over her head and her elegant fingers draped over the bed post.

I could tell that the process of looking at the pictures together for the first time was going to be different. Kate's reaction was to ooh and aah about how well the picture had come out, and then she'd started talking about what happened during the shoot, how Ben would set it up and tell her to pose. She also seemed a little nervous about what picture would come up next. It wasn't long before I realized why.

The next picture started a new outfit series, the second one that I had personally picked out. Again, my expectations were surpassed. Kate went from elegant starlet in a black dress to role playing in a sexy schoolgirl outfit.

She was dressed in a very, very short red plaid skirt, knee high socks and a white button up shirt tucked into the skirt. Her hair had been transformed from formal to pigtails. She stood in front of the bed, one knee bent slightly in front of the other, doing her best to look innocent.

"I can't believe you picked this out," Kate blushed. "You are such a dirty, dirty old man."

My mouth was watering, I was blushing myself, and I replied without turning away from the picture. "Guilty as charged."

Kate took a long slow breath. "I hope you're ok with the next few pictures," she said.

She clicked on the next picture, and it was the same standing pose in front of the bed. But her shirt had been pulled out of the skirt and tied into a knot, exposing her midsection, and the buttons had been opened up to the point where you could see hints of a red lacy bra underneath. All that was stunning, but what was shocking is the huge red ball shaped lollipop that she was caressing with her mouth. My cock would've given anything to be that sucker.

I heard her taking in a long, slow breath, and I realized she was tense about how I was going to react, and I also realized I hadn't spoken or even breathed for the last several minutes.

"SO fucking hot," I said. "That is one big sucker."

She giggled with relief. "It looks bigger than it was."

The next picture was a closer up version of the same set up, except that this time the sucker was inside her mouth, creating a big phallic bulge in her cheek. The chatter that had accompanied other pictures had gone silent, we looked together in quiet arousal.

The next picture was another closeup, this time she was on her knees, leaning back, with her tongue wrapped around the sucker. Her shirt had come open even further and the red of her lacy bra matched the red of the sucker. She looked disheveled, as in innocence lost. And the look on her face was intense, looking right at the camera with a look that said she was hungry to have the real thing where the sucker was.

"Oh, my, oh my," was all I could say.

We spent some time silently taking in this one before she clicked into the next pic. I really wanted to just keep looking at this picture for another hour, but I was also excited to see what was coming next. I was dying to see what she was going to do with the sucker next.

But the sucker was gone, in its place was a long, shiny, brown...popsicle. My wife and Ben, the photographer, had gone from playful teasing to brutal torture. Kate was on her knees again, her right hand holding the popsicle above her head at just a few inches from her open mouth, and her left hand slipped inside her shirt with a few fingers edging under the lacy red bra. Her eyes were looking intently, hungrily at the camera and she seemed to be loving the idea that she was being tauntingly sexy.

I took in a long, slow, loud breath and let it out very slowly. The silence in the room was thick.

After a few moments she clicked on the next picture. This time she was on her back, her legs bent up at the knee. The white blouse was hanging wide open. Her eyes were closed, and the chocolate popsicle was deep in her mouth. Meanwhile her left hand was clearly thrust under her skirt. The image wasn't subtle. She was touching herself, fantasizing about sucking on a long, cold, brown cock.

"Holy shit," I heard myself quietly murmur. I half wondered if I had said it out loud. "I think I'm going to have to take a break or I'm going to cum in my pants."

Kate nodded silently, leaned over and kissed me softly, and then went straight down and took my hard cock full into her mouth. She was all over my cock, sucking, licking, kissing, taking me deep. The picture had clearly had an effect on her as well, the memory of that moment had her hungering to have a hard cock in her mouth.

I usually love watching my wife give me head, but this time I was transfixed by the picture. There was something about the last two pictures that had become overwhelming. First she was looking hungrily at the camera with the popsicle inches from her mouth, then the next minute she was looking satisfied about having it deep in her mouth. There was no way to delay the inevitable, I lost my load in a big way and my moaning wife took every single drop.

It took me a while to regain my wits again, but as soon as I did I was thinking about the fact that we had not yet seen all the pictures, and I desperately wanted to see the rest of them.

"There is actually one more picture with this outfit," Kate said. "Ben talked me into it, I hope its not too much."

After seeing what I had already seen it was hard to imagine something being too much, but when she clicked on the link for next picture I saw what she meant.

She was still in the school girl outfit, still on her back on the bed with her shirt wide open. But this time the camera angle was coming straight down from above her. Her pigtails had been taken out and her hair was all askew. One of the straps of her bra was hanging off and it was pulled down so far that you could almost see her nipples. She still had the chocolate popsicle poised near her mouth, but she had also coated a good bit of her lips, chin and cheeks with chocolate ice cream. Her cream covered face had what I can only describe as a just fucked look on it.

I'm not sure how much time passed while I gawked at the picture, but at some point my wife pointed out that I must like it, because my cock was already hard again.

"I have to hand it to Ben, he seems to really know how to capture some mind blowing erotic moments," I said. "On a side note, I would love to have his job."

She blushed a little and mumbled something about him probably being gay and being very professional.

I could tell there were still more pictures to see and I pointed that out to Kate.

"Ok, now this next group of pictures, I got the um, impression that based on your choice of outfit, you were expecting to see more, uh, skin than before," she said. "So I don't want to shock you or anything."

For her last outfit, I had selected that she wear a thong. Nothing else. So yes, I suppose I was expecting to see more. Expecting. Hoping. Dying to. So I nodded my urgent assent.

She clicked on the picture, and it was Kate, on her knees in nothing but a thong, her arms unashamedly at her sides, baring her beautiful breasts on a tropical beach. We both gasped in unison.

"Did you go to a nude beach for this shoot?"

She laughed. "No, its all done with a green screen, he takes the picture and then puts me in whatever background he wants."

I nodded and my attention went back to the photo. Kate has beautiful, well shaped breasts, not large, but perfectly shaped, and when she is aroused her sensitive nipples stand at attention. And they were at attention. I couldn't help but think about this Ben guy, even if he was gay, the idea that he was getting to see my wife topless like that was unsettling in a way, and also kind of arousing in a way.

The next picture she was on all fours, this time posed in the surf. The side angle made it appear like she was completely naked.

The next picture she was back to the four poster bed. This time her body was wrapped around one of the posts, arms and legs intertwining the dark wood. Her hair was now hanging down full, a far different look from the pigtails, and her face was heavily made up with dark eyeliner and bright lipstick. Ben had used some warm lighting to bring out her late summer tan. She was gorgeous, sensuous and arousing, and I couldn't wait to show her how much I thought so. I moved the laptop over, pushed her to her back and went down on her with my mouth watering uncontrollably. My tongue felt as hard as my cock as I alternated between stimulating her clit and fucking her with my tongue.

We forgot about the pictures and the laptop for a while, and focused on enjoying each other in our ramped up state of arousal. We spent quite a bit of time in a rather torrid 69, before settling in to some good old fashioned slow but impassioned fucking, which ended rather abruptly when she suggested that I "fuck her like the bad little girl that she was."

We finished off in a heap on the end of the bed and it was hours later before I woke and realized we had both passed out. I moved her to the middle of the bed and covered her up and then slid beneath the covers myself. I was about to drift off again when I remembered that there might still be more pictures. I flipped open the laptop and clicked on the next picture link, and with a sigh of disappointment, saw that the next picture was of a coupon offering a special price for a sexy Halloween costume shoot. In a way I was relieved, anything more may have given me a heart attack.

The next day I got to work thinking that for the first time in a while, I was going to get some work done, I wasn't going to obsess on pictures and I was going to focus on my job. But when I checked my email, I realized that Ben, the photographer, had also sent me the link with the new pictures. I decided I would spend a few minutes just glancing at them and then get back to work. Two hours later I was still flipping through the pictures.

In addition to drooling over my hot wife, I also found myself thinking about what Ben, the photographer, must have been doing and thinking while taking the pictures. So many of the photos saw Kate looking straight into the camera, with a lusty look that at times seemed to suggest she was being turned on by what she was looking at. I know that wasn't it, that she was really just acting out to make the shots look hot, but my mind kept coming back to it. I also kept wondering how Ben, even if he was gay, could not be aroused while taking the pictures of my hot, half naked wife sucking on lollipops and popsicles. I was kinda wondering what Ben looked like, but I couldn't find any pictures of him on his site. The way Kate described him I suspected he was probably a nerdy little 100 lb sissy acting gay guy.

At some point I clicked back through to the coupon for the Halloween costume shoot, and I clicked on the link and started idly looking at some of the costumes that he had available. Lots of sexy nurses in stockings, super heroes in spandex, sexy witches. But then I saw a costume that made my heart stop, and I started to develop some new fantasies about a new session for Kate.

I went back to the coupon page and was looking at the details on the deal when I noticed there was a tiny link in the corner I hadn't seen before, just two letters, nu. So of course I clicked on it.

Turns out nu stood for Not Used. There were five pictures of Kate from the shoot that didn't make the cut for one reason or another. It was fun looking at them, because they were typically ones where she was laughing or doing something goofy. I could see why he left them out. But the last one caught my attention. It was the one where Kate was on her knees on the bed and holding the popsicle above her mouth. But there was someone else in the picture, holding her wrist, showing her where to hold the popsicle. And since Kate had told me that Ben was the only person who was there during the shoot, I had to assume that it was Ben.

It was not, however, how I imagined Ben to look. This Ben was all man, probably 6'4", built like a linebacker. He was a black guy, which Kate hadn't mentioned, he was pretty damn good looking, which Kate hadn't mentioned, and his bulging chest muscles were stretching his t shirt to the max, which Kate hadn't mentioned. Kate had told me he often used a remote to take a picture, and it seemed obvious he had taken this one by mistake.

A flood of thoughts came over me as my eyes dissected the picture. My first thought was that the chocolate popsicle and dark wood bed post had taken on a whole new meaning, symbolism wise. My second thought was that gay or not, the lusty look in my wife's eyes may have had something to do with the fact that she was horned up and looking, and lusting at a guy who looked like a male model.

The rest of that day, most of that night, and a good bit of the next several days, my mind reeled with images of Ben taking pictures, moving around to pose my half naked wife. Something about it was setting off ideas in my head. One of the ideas involved a Halloween costume and another photo session, and the more I thought about it the more I...thought about it.

Meanwhile, Kate had been noticeably randy every night. One night she came out of the bathroom wearing the school girl outfit from the photo shoot, and I had the pleasure of ravaging her right out of those clothes, before having her put them back on again for a second go around. I think she liked wearing the school girl outfit even more than I enjoyed seeing her in it. I noticed that she really seemed to get aroused when she would get dressed up and then strike different poses for me. One night I even pretended I had a camera and was taking pictures, and she got so hot from that she fingered herself to an orgasm without me even touching her.

Later that night, after I had all but ruined her little plaid skirt with a flood of various body fluids, we were cuddling in the candlelight and enjoying post orgasmic bliss when I decided to see if I could deftly finagle another photo session.

"I think you really enjoy being a model," I said. "And you're very good at it."

She smiled and nodded. "I don't know if I enjoy it as much as you do though."

I laughed in agreement. "I have been worthless for two weeks looking at those pictures of you," I said. "I love looking at the expressions on your face, its just so hot. And I really like the way that you doing photo shoots seems to make you really horny."

"I have to admit, it does," she blushed.

"So what would you think about doing it again?" I asked. "He's offering a deal for Halloween costumes, and I had a suggestion for one you might try."

"Oh really," she said. "And what would that be?"

Now it was my turn to blush. "Uh, I was thinking that maybe we could, uh, get some Tarzan and Jane costumes for this year. Not, you know, for going around in, just for our own use. You know I love that leopard print stuff."

Kate mulled that over briefly. I figured she had already seen the Jungle Jane outfit, and it was certainly less tawdry than the school girl outfit, and much less revealing than just a thong.

"Ok, I suppose one more photo shoot will be ok, and I think I could pull off the Jane of the Jungle theme," she laughed.

I took a deep breath and prepared myself for the next pitch, which I had been working on in my head for about three days.

"I was thinking that, uh, something that would be kinda cool, would be if we maybe got the photo guy, Ben, to pose as Tarzan, sort of as a prop for your costume in a way," I said. "Maybe he could do that green screen thing, and set it in the jungle."

Over the past few days, I imagined that after I asked her, she would start thinking about it, visualizing having Ben as Tarzan, posing with her in sexy pictures, and she would readily agree.

But instead, I felt Kate stiffen a bit in the bed, and she got kinda quiet. I started thinking that maybe I had overplayed my hand on that one.

"Uh, let me think about that," she said.

And that was all she said about it, the rest of that night, the whole next day, and then another day. I was afraid to bring it up, and had kinda decided that my fantasy photo shoot was not going to happen. There were a couple of times when I almost asked, but I kept chickening out. At some point I decided I didn't want to push her to do something she was uncomfortable with, and I figured her silence on the subject made it clear that she wasn't comfortable.

I had given up on the idea, but it didn't mean I didn't think about it all the time. I imagined all kinds of poses that the two of them could do together. It wasn't that I was thinking about the two of them being together in THAT sort of way, I just thought it would be really sexy to see them posing close together. In suggestive sorts of ways. In all the ways just short of THAT kind of way.

My hope had about given out when I got an email while I was at work, a last minute reminder that the Halloween costume special had to be booked by today. I figured that Kate had gotten the same email, but just on a whim, I forwarded her the email and added the short message, "LAST CHANCE!"

I figured she would ignore it, but almost immediately I got an email back that said "OK. Next week, Wednesday at 2. You set it up!"

I nearly fell out of my chair. It was like your team winning a game when you were down by ten points in the last minute. It was like hitting the jackpot on your last quarter. It was like giving up on your fantasy, and then getting it gift wrapped. Actually it was exactly like that.

It was interesting though, that she had told me to set it up. She didn't say "set it up the way you wanted it," or just "set up the regular photo session." I felt like she was leaving it up to me, and the more I thought about it, the more I convinced myself that she was doing it that way so she would feel less guilty about it.

My fingers trembled over the keyboard as I found the email address in the coupon and typed a message to Ben, booking the appointment and telling him the costume would be Jane of the Jungle. And then I sat and looked at the unfinished message, trying to decide how to describe what I wanted in addition to the regular photoshoot. I had a vivid idea of what I wanted, but wasn't sure how to ask for it, and was nervous that if I asked the wrong way it would ruin things.

Finally I settled on an approach that sounded casual, and incorporated Kate as a co-conspirator. I wrote "so Kate and I were wanting to see how the Jane costume would look with a Tarzan in the photo, we were wondering if you might be able to pose in some of the pictures with her, as Tarzan."

I sent the email off and it was a few hours of nail biting terror before I finally got a response from Ben. "Ok, I have it set up for Wednesday at 2!"

So now I had two non committal responses, both my wife and the photographer had agreed to the shoot without specifically agreeing to the idea of him being in the pictures. So now I was faced with several days of agonizing over how it was going to go down. I went from having fantasies so detailed that I almost drove my car off the road to being depressed that it might not happen the way I'd hoped.

Anyway, Wednesday finally rolled around and when I left for work I winked at Kate and told her to have fun at the photo shoot, which caused her to turn her head and either smile or grimace, I don't know. I do know that on Wednesday night she was incredibly horny and fucked my brains out, so I took that as a good sign. She did say that the photo session "went great" and that she had instructed Ben to send the pictures just to her, because she didn't want me to look at them without her.