Adventures of a Redheaded Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Her fingers were nimble, agile and strong inside me.
951 words
4.5
6.1k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tribbing" or "tribadism" comes from the Greek verb τρίβω, which means "rub." Later, the words "tribas" (Latin) and "tribade" (French) were used to describe any woman who engages in penetrative or non-penetrative sexual activity with other women. to quote the 1843 text A Greek-English Lexicon, "a woman who practices an unnatural vice with herself or with other women." If you were accused of being a tribade, that would be bad news for your lady like reputation. Scissoring✂ is a colloquial umbrella term for all sorts of acts of tribadism.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting in Holy Name Cathedral under a vaulted ceiling and beautiful, colorful, stained glass windows for Sunday Mass as Sister Catherine had instructed me. Dressed in a Lilly Pulitzer black pleated A-line dress and matching black kitten heels. When I saw Sister Catherine enter the Cathedral it stirred up such emotion inside me she moved with an elegance and grace of a queen or a ballet dancer I was hypnotized by her beauty even though her body was covered by her habit.

As Mass started I hope she mite shoot me a glance but she just looked forward. Did she know I was here? Had she seen me? The service was so long, my usual obsession was replaced with dreaming of Sister Catherine's naked body.

After the service I sat in my pew waiting but Sister Catherine never came to get me. Walking out of the Cathedral down the dark hallway to the living quarters. Knocking on her cell door. She open her cell door pulling me inside quickly and shutting the door.

I looked up into her gorgeous eyes rising up on my toes to kiss her sweetly on her soft red lips. Kissing her sweetly then passionately our bodies pressed together a lustfulness encompassed me. Breaking our embrace I removed my dress and my bra finally siding my panties down my legs and off. As I watched sister Catherine remove her habit and coif.

Coming together again our naked bodies pressing together, our lips meeting as she laid me on her small bed. Her warm naked body climbing on top of me, are bodies pressing together, as our souls have already touched. Sister Catherine on top of me, my legs spread apart, my legs interlock around her waist so our wet clits could kiss. Her soft breasts pressing into mine Sister Catherine my sex goddess fitting into my body perfectly.

Sister Catherine's entire ravishing body pressing against mine my hands caressing her soft back my legs on her soft yet firm rear pressing her wet pussy into mine humping, moving as one wonderfully fucking each other. I feel her clit dancing with mine, making love to me, as our vagina juices merge into a warm wet lubricator.

Kissing with more and more passion and lust, soft breasts, hard nipples, wet clits, and cunts pressed together ever tighter our bodies gyrating up and down. I pushed her rear her wonderfully smooth, round, soft rear down into my pussy. Humping me with her sweet wet pussy, her clit rubbing back and forth, round and round, grinding, grinding our slippery pussies together. Again, again, a combination of gentleness and urgency, softness and strength making love with a beautiful timing and rhythm.

Intertwining in a perfect delight, I was split like scissors, legs divided a pleasurable intersection of wet cunts pressing together. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, sweet moans, ecstasy with a primal playful purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined a perfect match of lust, desire, love and fun.

Our sweet nectar flowing, wet pussies, thrusting humping, tribbing, fucking. what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir, a beautiful moment. Two with a longing sexual desire, the redhead slut and the nun, moving together with a sweet purpose. Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, pleasurable feelings building. Speed increasing, tingling all over, a sweet sensory overload, here comes our orgasmic delight. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, lock together lips, arms, legs and wet pussies. Electric dominos falling under our skin in a sensory delight..

Sister Catherine's beautiful face, soft lips, bare breasts against breasts, passionate kisses, her sexy ass bouncing on top of me, her wet pussy humping me, a tribbing adventure. A sensory delight of pleasures encompassing me my cute little toes curling. Building to a crescendo, a grand climax of orgasmic bliss bodies shaking, trembling, a great release leaping off the cliff floating on air into a pile of ecstasy together.

Laying there in post orgasmic bliss cuddling together Sister Catherine stroked my cheek softly. Sister Catherine's fingers played with my red pubes before sliding into my wet cunt. I moved in rhythm with her thrust fucking her, making love to her fingers, as my fingers entered her. Fingering each other with a wild abandon, Kissing, true ecstasy.

Sister Catherine was so wet it felt wonderful sliding in and out of her wet pussy as she did the same to my own slut cunt. Her fingers were nimble, agile and strong they felt amazing inside me. With perfect rhythm and following all the cues we were working each other toward another orgasm.

Sister Catherine laid me on my back and straddled my face lowering her wet cunt to my waiting tongue. Intertwined in a beautiful sixty-nine her mouth lowering on my sweet pussy as I worked hers with my long tongue. The sweet sounds of sex filling the living room our passion erupting as her sweet juices squirted on my face. Our bodies shaking, trembling, toes curling a blissful orgasm for two. Earth-shattering orgasm breaking us into a million little pieces. Not thinking about anything else besides our all-consuming pleasure.

I am a proud Tribade!!