Adventures of Cockweasel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,748 Followers

Cockweasel gave a yellow-toothed grin as he released his Mistress’s breasts and climbed off Valeria, an idea forming in his brain. The crawled around to her head, remembering when he’d almost caught her in a deep slumber, just before she shot a fireball into his lap. Cockweasel sat down and lifted Valeria’s head up into his lap, turning her head sideways. He rubbed his hard green cock over her pretty face leaving a slight smear of his greenish precum, had she been awake she would have gagged on the stench of his smelly cock and unwashed loincloth.

Cockweasel then brushed the head of his cock across the sorceress’s full lips, tracing their outline before pushing them apart. He gave a small moan as his cock pierced her lips, the warmth of her tongue was wondrous as he pushed his cock inside her mouth. Cockweasel moaned in bliss, he had never had a blowjob and the fact it was from such a beautiful and powerful human who had always tormented him made it all the more sweet. Never mind the fact she was passed out. The goblin sat up, crouching over Valeria’s face as he fed more of his cock into her warm mouth.

“Cockweasel likes!” he grunted, slowly pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, barely noticing the occasional scrape from her teeth as he slowly fucked her mouth. Keeping his cock buried in her mouth, Cockweasel turned around, tilting Valeria’s head backwards and opening her throat. He reached out and took hold of her big jiggling tits for leverage and really started to pump, fucking her face.

“Yess!” he groaned as his cock plunged in and out of her mouth, he was not quite big enough to go into her throat, but it felt wonderful, his balls banging on her nose as he rooted her lovely mouth. Cockweasel picked up the pace, really going to town, using his unconscious tormentor to satisfy his lust. Suddenly the little goblin groaned and his cock burst, cum shooting from his cock and filling Valeria’s mouth. He plunged himself deep into her mouth and his hands gripped tightly on her big tits as he orgasmed. His slimy green spunk pouring from the corners of Valeria’s mouth.

The unconscious enchantress started to choke on her slaves cock and Cockweasel felt her teeth bite into his still pulsing organ. The goblin quickly jerked backwards, yanking his cock free as the sorceress started to cough and splutter. She looked as though she was still unconscious, but Cockweasel didn’t intend to stick around and find out. He’d crossed a very dangerous line and knew that if he were still around when Valeria awakened she’d probably turn him into a toad…or worse.

Cockweasel wiped his grubby cock with a handful of Valeria’s shiny black hair and then hurriedly fled the room, slamming the door shut behind him. He had to get the fuck outta here before she awoke. Running as fast as he could, the little goblin almost tumbled down the stairs, taking them two or three at a time, as fast as his stubby legs could manage.

Cockweasel was almost at the bottom when he crashed into something, there was a loud metallic clang and the goblin feel back onto the stairs in a daze.

He looked up in horror to see a tall figure in front of him, dressing in shiny silver armor that gleamed with a dangerously holy light. In the knights hand was a long, vicious looking sword. Cockweasel looked up in fright as the sword ominously raised in his direction.

“Bugger!” swore Cockweasel softly. Now he was screwed.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,748 Followers
12