Adventures of Cockweasel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes,” Gwyneth said. “Me and my traveling companion will have a room. Two beds please,” she added that very firmly.

“Of course,” the barman said, inclining his head.

“And some hot food please,” Gwyneth added. She’d been on the trail of Valeria the Black for several weeks and it felt like an eternity since she’d last had a proper meal.

“Take a seat and I’ll have one of the girls bring it over,” the barman said, gracing Gwyneth with a friendly smile and Cockweasel with a threatening scowl.

As Gwyneth led her goblin companion to the table that the barman had pointed to, Cockweasel passed one of the serving girls, reaching up and slapping her on the bottom as she past, much as he had seen the other men do. The serving girl, giggled playfully and turned towards Cockweasel, expecting to see one of the local men there. When she saw Cockweasel grinning up at her, his pointy yellow teeth bared she immediately gasped.

“Little pervert!” she snapped, spinning around and headed towards the bar.

Cockweasel grinned and then followed Gwyneth to their table. Perhaps life outside Valeria’s tower was going to be better than he’d first thought.

Once they had taken their seats, the serving wench who Cockweasel had slapped brought over two bowls of steaming beef stew. As she set the bowls down on the table, Cockweasel’s eyes went wide, the bodice of the woman’s dress was very low cut and her plump breasts were all but bared for his eyes to feast on. Almost without thought he reached out and squeezed one of her big tits through her dress.

“Ah!” she yelped in surprise, pulling backwards and almost knocking over Gwyneth’s stew. “Keep your hands to yourself you little monster!”

Gwyneth shot Cockweasel and annoyed stare as the barmaid rushed off. “You can’t just go around grabbing people like that!” she angrily told him, remembering the way he had felt her up whilst they traveled.

“Sorry,” Cockweasel did his best to look abashed.

“Now that you’re in civilization you need to keep your hands to yourself. You shouldn’t just touch people like that without permission,” Gwyneth explained.

She had been about to continue her scolding when they were interrupted by a farmer sitting down at their table. They both looked at the intruder in surprise and saw that he was weeping.

“What is it sir?” Gwyneth asked, her voice filled with concern.

Cockweasel had been about to tell the man to fuck off, but he bit his lip when he saw Lady Gwyneth was obviously not upset at the interruption.

“Is that your horse outside?” he asked Gwyneth, “The one with the armor?” The man sounded upset and desperate.

“Yes,” Gwyneth replied hesitantly, not sure where this was leading.

“You’re a warrior?” the man asked.

“Lady Gwyneth d’Lambert, paladin of the Holy Church of Alastriel.”

“Oh thank God!” the man almost gasped with relief. “It’s my daughter. They’ve taken my daughter! You’ve got to save her! I don’t know who else I can turn to. Please help me!”

“Slow down,” Gwyneth said, “who’s taken your daughter?”

“Ogres!” the man exclaimed fearfully.

“Ogres?” Cockweasel blurted in surprise. They’d always scared the shit out of him.

Gwyneth place a hand reassuringly over his. “We will help you,” she assured him.

“We?” Cockweasel gulped.

12