Adventures of Harry and Laney Ch. 01

Story Info
Laney accidentally cheats on her husband at costume party.
4.5k words
4.04
66.9k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 The costume party

This is meant as part 1 in a series following the main characters, Harry and Laney's, sexual escapades. The premises are meant to be a bit contrived, and the characters more naive and gullible then might seem reasonable in real life, and although that might not come across in this first piece, it should as things progress. The chapters should work as stand alone stories for the most part, with the only thing you'll miss is the progression in the characters lifestyle. This first story deals with unintentional cheating with the implied non-consent that goes along with it. Though that will be a running theme throughout much of the chapters, a variety of themes and kinks will be used. All characters are over 18 years old and all events are fictional...

Harry is a fairly unassuming kind of guy. 28 years old and of average height and build. Friendly without being very outgoing. His wife Laney is on the short side, 5 feet 2 inches, petite, and 26 years old. She is more cute then beautiful, with shoulder length light brown hair, and pale blue eyes. And though she's a fairly intelligent woman, she is shy can be more then a little naive.

Harry and Laney love each other very much. But Harry has a much stronger sex drive then Laney, and has sexual appetites that make Laney uncomfortable at times. After two years of marriage, although he is far from bored with their sex life, he has been trying more and more to get Laney to participate in some of his fantasies. Over time they have branched out into more varied sexual positions and taken their love making out of the bedroom and into other rooms in the house. Harry has even managed to talked her into a handful of role playing scenarios. Naughty nurse and patient, professor and the failing schoolgirl.

Tonight they would shake things up a bit more. Taking daring new strides in their games, to Laney's great dismay. Their friends were holding a costume party to celebrate the newest superhero blockbuster released, and everybody would be dressed like a comic book character. Harry had ordered a pretty good spandex Spider-Man costume. It was just a little snug on him, but he had the slight but toned build to pull off the webhead look. Laney had gone simpler, dying her hair red for the occasion, she was wearing a tight t-shirt and form fitting jeans, going as the Mary Jane Watson to his Spider-Man. And at Harry's insistence, she had forgone her bra, letting breasts her hang free. On a taller or thicker woman they would seem small, but were generous on her slight frame.

"Don't forget to take your allergy medicine, honey!" Laney called up the stairs as she waited by the door for her husband.

Holding his mask in his hand, Harry popped two pills into his mouth as he grabbed his keys and hurried down the stairs. His doctor had prescribed them just last week, and he still hadn't gotten used to them. They always seemed to hit him in a weird way, sometimes making him giggly, sometimes dizzy. Jogging down the stairs, he kissed Laney on the cheek and drew her along beside him heading out the door.

"Now promise me you won't have more then one drink, honey, cause if were going to..." Laney said, blushing and looking around at there deserted street. " If were gonna do... Stuff... I'm going to need some liquid courage, and I want to know your OK to drive."

Harry rolled his eyes, opening the car door for her, and said " I promise, Lay. You know I don't drink much anyway." He got into his side of the car and started it up, tucking his mask into his seat belt so it wouldn't get away from him while he drove.

They headed over to their friend's house, Harry impatient and jittery and Laney flushed and anxious, thinking about what she had promised to do at said party. The idea of having sex in costume she thought sounded kind of fun, but it seemed rude to her to be planning on having sex in their friend's house, without their knowledge or consent.

But so far, most of the things she had let herself be talked into by her husband had turned out to be quite fun, and she could admit to herself, in the depths of her own mind, that having sex in some private room in a house filled with their friends and associates without them being any the wiser was kind of a turn on.

They arrived at the party at 8:05, and parked a ways down the street, with every spot closer being taken already. Harry hopped out of the car and ran around to open Laney's door, but with it open she just sat there, one hand hovering over the clasp of her seat belt.

"Lay, you awake?" Harry asked with a joking tone to his voice. Laney blinked for a second, took a big breath, and then hesitantly got out of the car. Harry put his arm around her waist, and they walked the half block up to the house, Laney's feet dragging just a bit. A ring of the bell and a handful of seconds was all it took, and Laney's friend Jennifer was opening the door for them.

" Hey, you guys! You both look great. Harry, oh my god, you actually have muscle tone." Jennifer exclaimed, leaning in to hug Laney, while Harry rolled his eyes. She led them in while Harry pulled on his mask, and they started in on the small talk as Jennifer introduced them around. Laney stayed glued to Harry's side while they chatted with friends and friends of friends, then sought out the snack table for a bite.

They chipped and dipped and caught up with friends for the first hour, both slowly milking a single beer each. Then someone came by with jello shots, and Laney grabbed two off the tray. When Harry reached for one she slapped his hand away.

"None for you mister, you have to drive." She said, with a mock stern expression. Harry smiled good naturedly while thinking to himself that she was being a bit over zealous. After all he'd only had one beer in like an hour, and he was fine. Better then fine, even, he actually felt really good. Though the room was spinning a little for just one beer, he thought for a moment, but the thought was quickly washed away with all the other stimuli present.

Laney, normally cute with her glasses and button nose, was looking hot with the deep red hair, tight t-shirt and no bra. She'd worn the contact lenses she normally hated for the occasion. But she was only the tip of the iceberg for Harry. He wouldn't cheat on Laney of course, but by no measure was looking cheating, at least in his book, and there was plenty to look at around here tonight.

There was a slightly chubby Wonder Woman, with a red lycra corset forcing her generous breasts up and out into a marvelous cleavage. And a black spandex Catwoman ala Michelle Pfeiffer. Sitting on the couch with her legs spread wide was a clearly intoxicated Supergirl, with tall red boots and a skirt that barely covered her underwear. For some reason, the space between boots and a mini-skirt always seemed more interesting then bare legs.

Jennifer was chatting with Laney, wear an all white Emma Frost get-up, the one with the midriff and the exposed shoulders, and she had the tits to support the look. Behind her was Rogue, in the super tight green and yellow spandex, with wide hips and a dangerous ass.

There was a girl he knew who used to play varsity basketball in high school, who was painted all green and had on a purple leotard like She Hulk. Staring at her legs, he completely spaced on what was being said, and when he didn't respond and Laney noticed the object of his attention, she gave him a not too gentle elbow to the sternum. He gave her his innocent hurt face, and she laughed it off and went back to her conversation.

The night progress like that, with Laney getting slowly but steadily drunker, and attempting to prevent Harry from doing the same. They eventually found themselves in an otherwise unoccupied corner of the living room, next to an empty love seat. Harry had her pressed against the wall, with the bottom half of his masked pulled up and they were tenderly making out.

Laney was thoroughly loosened up by this point. But even that could not completely abolish her inhibitions. When Harry grabbed her ass, her shyness kicked up a notch and she pushed him back a little.

" Not out here." She whispered urgently, alcohol and embarrassment turning her cheeks red. " You stay here, and I'll go scout out an empty room where we won't be bothered." She said, giving him a quick kiss, and bounding slightly excitedly, and slightly unsteadily, off.

Harry stood there, awkwardly trying to stand in a way that would hide the erection that was making spandex seem like a terrible idea at the moment. He watched Laney's ass in her skin tight jeans walking away, until his field of view was obscured by someone in red and blue, holding another tray of jello shots.

*****

Laney made her way out of the occupied parts of the house, and started searching for a isolated little love nest for the two of them. The alcohol had made her loosen up enough to the point where the taboo nature of this little adventure was starting to overcome her anxiety. She was wet and flushed, with her nipples pointing the way as she searched.

A little wobbly she opened a bedroom door. Her eyes nearly bulged out of her head when she saw Superman fucking chubby Wonder Woman from behind, her breast having escaped their confinement to flop around violently. The large breasts swung back and forth with the force of their fucking. For a moment Laney stayed there mesmerized.

The couple both had their eyes closed at the moment, so when Laney snapped out of her trance she closed the door quickly before they opened them and saw her. Then she stood there with her eyes wide and her heart racing. After a full minute she bit her bottom lip and giggled to herself, chest heaving, and starting her search anew.

What she had seen made the whole thing seem easier in her head, and she went about her task with a good deal more enthusiasm then before. Knowing that other people were doing the same things you were doing always felt like a social security blanket to her.

She checked the only other bedroom, but it contained a passed out Blackwidow lying on the bed. The garage was next, but, although it was unoccupied, she dismissed it too, having no desire to have sex on a cold dirty cement floor.

Then, on the way back from the garage, she noticed another door, hidden under the staircase. Opening it she discovered a surprisingly large, and not entirely packed hall closet. " Perfect." She said to herself with satisfaction, and went off in search of her love.

She found him standing in front of the little love seat in the corner where she'd left him, with his masked pulled back down. He was holding a tray of jello shots, so she grabbed one and down it, then took the tray from him and set it on a small side table.

" You naughty boy." She whispered up to him, pressing herself against him and wrapping her arms around him. " If you keep that up, I might not let you fuck me after all." She pulled away, grabbing his hand and dragging him along in her wake. Never noticing the passed out Spider-Man, drooped into the love seat with an empty jello cup crushed in his hand.

She led the webhead away from the crowd, down the hall and under the stairs. Her vision blurring a little from one jello shot too many, she shoved him into the hall closet and followed in after him, closing the door behind them.

Backing in blind, Spidey bang his shins into something, and ended up sitting down hard on a cardboard box. Luckily whatever was in it, it was sturdy, because it held him up. Which was good cause with the over eager Mary Jane rushing in behind him, there was barely room for him to stand.

Almost no light came in from the slates in the door, but Laney swiftly found him with her hands, drawing close, then proceeded to straddle him. Lifting the bottom of his mask over his lips, she hurriedly pressed hers against his in a passionate kiss. Taking his queues from her, he grabbed onto her ass to keep her from falling off his lap, and returned her kiss eagerly.

Her tongue probed gently at his lips till he met it with his own, his hands sliding slowly up her back as they clashed. His lips hesitated for a moment, when his hands reached her shoulder blades and found the was no bra there. Then he kissed her with renewed vigor, shoving his tongue into her mouth and tangling it wetly with hers. She moaned into his mouth as he hurriedly removed his gloves and he slid his right hand back down to her ass to hold her in place, while his left hand slithered around her body under her shirt, savoring the feel of her skin as it slid over her side and then slowly up until he was cupping her firm breast.

He squeezed her nicely rounded right tit roughly, while her hands started working their way under the tight spandex of his pants and grabbing unto his ass. With better leverage, she started grinding onto his hard cock, try to get more stimulation through the fabric of her jeans. They stayed like that for minutes, her grinding down into his dick, and him mauling her breast with one hand and cupping her ass with the other.

It wasn't nearly good enough for Laney, and she knew exactly what was wrong. "Stop." She said, pushing herself off of him. He was more then reluctant to let her go, reaching his other hand up so he was grasping both her tits and kneading the flesh like dough. She moaned at this treatment, but managed to disengage from him anyway. She found his hands in the darkness, and drew them down to the clasp of her pants and in her best sexy whisper said "Help me?"

Grasping what she wanted, he bent to the task with a vengeance, undoing the button and fly and managing to pull her jeans and panties down all at once. Luckily her shoes just slipped off, and in moments she was nude from the waist down, except for her tiny Spider-Man socks.

He reached out, grasping her thighs, sliding his hands up to cradle her bare ass cheeks, and drawing in close. With her standing and him sitting, he leaned into her, digging his fingers into the tender flesh of her ass and making contact with his lips on her upper thigh.

Moaning as he used his lips and tongue to mark a trail up her leg and onto her mound, she pulled off her t-shirt and leaned her completely nude body into an embrace of his as he found her lips and started to playing with them. Soon his tongue found her opening and he began lapping up her wetness while she wrapped her hands around the back of his and threw her head back, biting her lip to keep from crying out.

Her pussy pulsating, she managed to raise her right leg up and get her knee over his shoulder. With one hand holding the back of his head, and the other holding onto the shelf overhead, she rode his probing tongue as he pushed it in and out of her, swirling inside her channel and then nibbling on her lips. She ground her box into his face, pushing on his head and until she convulsed into a quivering orgasm. Then he found her clit.

As he nibble and suckled on her clit, he released her luscious right cheek and drove two fingers into her pussy, working them in and out steadily. She began to have a steady stream of pulsing mini orgasms, like a heartbeat on vibrate. She no longer notice the moaning that escaped her lips, and wouldn't have been able to care if she did.

He slowed down after a while. Ten minutes, two hours, something like that. Working his tongue back and forth to try and get the feeling back in it, he sat back, both their heavy breathing sounding incredibly loud in the confined space. Laney collapsed onto his lap, resting her head on his shoulder and trying to catch her breath. He used this opportunity to get a good feel for the naked girl draped across him. Achingly smooth skin from her shins, up her thighs, round perky ass, flat stomach, and a surprising amount of titflesh on a girl her size. Firm and round with soft areola and only a little point to the nipples.

Laney moaned into his shoulder as he played with her nipples, till he tug a bit hard on one and she sat up and smacked his shoulder. " You know I don't like it when you do that Harry." She told him in mild annoyance. He instantly went stiff as a board. At least those parts of him that weren't already.

"Oh, I know what your problem is, I got mine and you haven't gotten yours yet. Well I can remedy that." She said seductively, sliding off his lap and down onto her knees between his legs. He stil didn't speak or move, except for an audible gulp, and she took this as permission to proceed. She reached behind him and started tugging his pants down where he sat. He still didn't move, and she made a vexed sound, pulling until she managed to dislodge his pants out from under his ass. As close as she was, when his cock sprang free, it slapped her right in the chin leaving a trail of precum and she laughed.

With her hands on his now bare thighs, she pushed them apart leaning forward with her tongue hanging out until she made contact with his prick. Taking a few lollipop licks of it to get a taste, she then swirled her tongue around the head, lapping up copious amounts of precum. Then running her tongue down the shaft, to the base, her chin tickling his balls, and drawing her tongue slowly back to the top to give the head a gentle kiss. Her Spidey gave a low keening sound, and shivered all over, which put a wide smile on her face.

She couldn't tell anyone from embarrassment, but she was actually kind of proud of her blowjob skills. Being too nervous to actually have sex with any of her boyfriends until Harry, the most she could bring herself to do was give them Head. But practice does make perfect, and she was shy, not a prude.

Giving his dick an increasingly enthusiastic tongue bath, she used one hand to start gently caressing his balls. Then she moved her other hand up and made a ring around his cock with her index finger and thumb, grasping it tightly. She lowered her mouth onto his prick making a tight seal with her lips, her hand meeting her half way, and started moving up and down onto his dick. Her tongue caressing the underside of his shaft as she bobbed up and down, sucking as she went.

Spidey still hadn't made a move, but he couldn't help the sounds that came out of his mouth, his breathing getting heavier and more desperate. Finally he couldn't stand it and he put his hand on the back of her head, forcing her down harder and trying to increase the pace. She obliged, bobbing her head faster, as the precum flowed freely into her mouth. She moan onto his prick, making the whole thing vibrate in an irresistible way, and he started thrusting up into her face in earnest.

The Wet slurping sound of the blowjob getting louder and faster, hypnotically lewd, he started muttering half swear words under his breath, biting his lip. Laney could feel him tensing up, the balls she gently massaged twitching, the cock in her mouth getting ready to blow, so she vacuum sealed her lips with all the suction she could muster up, and he started to thrust spasmodically as he came hard into her mouth. Laney swallowed like a champ, never letting up on the pressure until he stopped pumping up into her face and the flow of cum slowed to a trickle.

The effort having left her oxygen deprived, Laney fell back against the closet door, the world spinning pleasantly. Spider-Man, coming down from his orgasm, was shocked to find himself still hard. Looking down to see the barest silhouette of the girl in the light at the crack of the door, he thought, in for a penny in for a pound, and slid down to the ground until he was between he legs, his still raging hard on pointing at her swollen pussy lips.

Feeling her lover moving over her, Laney shifted to a more comfortable position and then lifted her legs up and wrapped them around his back, drawing him into her. Shuddering as his cock head touch her pussy lips, she pulled him in tighter, while he reached down to guide himself into her incredibly wet and tight slit. If she hadn't been so wet, it would have been difficult to get much of the way in. In one slow thrust, he groaned deeply as he finally bottomed out, his balls gently brushing against her.

12