Adventures of Sarah Ch. 03

Story Info
Tyshawn "meets" Karen.
1.8k words
4
131.6k
15

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Chapters 1 & 2 of this series and this will make a lot more sense.

First period ended and the class filed out. Tyshawn looked back once more as he was heading out into the hallway. He was looking back and didn't realize Karen Smith had stopped directly in front of him to let some students pass in front of her. He smashed right into her, knocking her to her knees as she only weighed around 110 to his 220. His momentum continued to carry him forward, forcing his crotch to hit her squarely in the back of the head. She fell forward onto her hands and knees and Tyshawn stumbled over her back, trying not to fall on her. He stepped on her outstretched right hand and she screamed, forcing him to pull his foot up immediately and lose his balance completely. He fell straight down onto her back, forcing her to the floor, her breasts taking the full brunt of the impact as she was driven to the floor.

The crowd opened as they saw Karen falling and Tyshawn struggling to not crush her. Jesse was Johnny-on-the-spot as he had his new camera rolling and he saw the cute blonde girl on all fours and then her upper body driven to the ground and Tyshawn basically sitting on her back. She was still on her knees and her ass was now pointed in the air and her short skirt was pushed up, revealing a glimpse of pink panties. Jesse could feel his cock hardening at the sight of this and the thought of the cash this shot would bring him. He continued to shoot as Tyshawn continued to fall and then finally getting off of the girl. She was holding her hand in front of her, her face and chest on the floor. Her skirt had pulled up a little more and more of her pretty pink panties were on display for the whole crowd. Luckily for Jesse and his clients it was all boys standing directly behind her and no one was in a hurry to move in and save the young girl's modesty.

Tyshawn knelt down to help Karen up, apologizing profusely. He lifted her up by her upper arms, sitting her up, dropping her skirt down much to Jesse's disappointment. Jesse moved around to the front. He was rewarded with a picture of her chest and face filthy with the dirt from the floor and her tank top pushed down slightly, showing way more cleavage than she intended. Jesse could also see the girl was crying and holding her hand.

"I am so sorry, I didn't see you." Tyshawn said.

"Get your hands off of me, you asshole!" Karen screamed.

Tyshawn pulled back at the ferocity of the words.

"Get the fuck away from me!" Karen screamed through her tears and dirt that was smeared across her pretty face.

Tyshawn stood up and backed away, staring into her angry eyes. He turned and started toward his second period class. Jesse, however, continued to film, he could care less about being tardy; this was too great of an opportunity. Karen started to pick up her books, her hand throbbing fiercely. She looked at her shirt and started to brush off the dirt. This caused her large tits to bounce slightly, captured for posterity on Jesse's camera. She pulled up her shirt, noticing one of the straps was now broken. She picked up her books and got to her feet. Her knees were bruised and dirty and they hurt.

Sarah moved into the hallway just in time to see the crowd breaking up and Karen struggling to her feet. She moved to her, noticing she was a mess. Tears were mixed with dirt on her face and her shirt was torn and dirty.

"Honey, are you all right?" Sarah asked.

"I'm fine." Karen said curtly, still angry and hurt. Her hand was now throbbing as she tried to flex it.

Sarah pulled a Kleenex out of the pocket of her shirt and wiped the tears and dirt off Karen's face. Karen stared into her face, stunned by the kindness being shown to her by this lady that didn't even know her. Sarah finished cleaning off her face and wiped her shoulders lightly. She took the torn halter strap and noticed it was ripped right off the front.

"Sweetie, come in and we can pin this back." Sarah said and turned to her room, her right arm wrapped around Karen, leading her gently.

Sarah retrieved a safety pin from the top drawer and pinned Karen's strap back to the front of her top. She tried to pin it on the inside so it would not be visible. Her hand reached inside of the shirt to hold it and she brushed the top of this young girl's full breast. Sarah noticed how soft and big it was and thought it unfair a little that this 18 year old was bigger than she would ever be. Karen felt her new teacher slide her hand into her shirt and even through her pain and embarrassment could feel her body responding to the gentle touch. Karen felt her nipple hardening and pushing out against her tank top. Sarah, concentrating on not sticking this girl with the pin was oblivious to her influence on the nipple of the breast right under her nose.


Sarah finished and stepped back.

"There you go, good as new." She said in a cheery voice trying to make the girl feel better.

"Thank you Miss Johnson." Karen said with a soft smile and walked out of the room.

Karen walked slowly to her next class, her knees throbbing. She made it halfway down the hall when the tardy bell rang. She entered the classroom about 30 seconds after the bell and was met with Mr. Krane handing her a yellow slip of paper. She took it hesitantly and realized it was a detention slip for being tardy.

"Mr. Krane, please, you don't understand." Karen whined.

"Miss Smith, you already have a day of detention. Would you like to stand there and earn more?" Mr. Krane said in a calm, cold voice.

Karen turned sharply and stormed down the aisle to her seat and plopped down hard. She was so angry it took her a minute for her to realize she had slammed her books down on her sore right hand, pain shooting up her arm. Her eyes began to water as Mr. Krane began his typical monotonous droning lecture.

As Karen was being led into Sarah's classroom Tyshawn was walking briskly down the hall. He was incredibly angry and he wanted just to pound something. He reached his locker and pulled out the supplies for his next class and slammed the door hard. Everyone around turned to face the commotion and saw Tyshawn open the door again and slam it closed a second time. He started towards his next class, getting to the top of the stairs before realizing he had the books for the wrong class. He turned and ran back to his locker, exchanged his books, and took off for his room. He was quick but still a few yards from the door when the bell rang. He was hoping he was close enough until he hit the door and saw the yellow slip being held out by the dinosaur Mrs. Gerber.

Jesse did make it to his next class on time, although incredibly unprepared. He was so stoked about the footage he had just captured that he spaced going to his locker at all. He was sitting in his back row seat, watching Karen Smith hit the floor again with Tyshawn on her back. He wondered how much he would get for this little gem.

Sarah watched her second period class file in and she repeated her review and giving of the pop test. Her confidence level was so high now that she pulled it off without even thinking. This was turning out to be a good day and she was so excited that she could now put down 12th grade under her experience. She couldn't wait to talk to Mr. Thompson later and thank him for the opportunity.

Hank Jackson took his long throbbing cock and shoved it back into his work uniform. How would he manipulate the situation so he could bury his meat into the new bitch? He walked off to the cafeteria to start the prep for lunch, thinking of the many positions he would like to put Miss Sarah Johnson in.

Lunch came around and the students started filling the cafeteria. Jesse wasn't real interested in food. He wandered over to Hank's office and saw he was in, reading a magazine.

"Hank, how's it going?" Jesse asked, exchanging a high handshake with the janitor.

"Same old shit, how you today, little brother?" Hank responded.

"I have to show you something." Jesse said and sat his camera on Hank's desk and hit the play button.

Hank looked at the small screen and saw a blonde girl get run over and a black boy sitting on her back. He saw her little pink panties poking out from under her skirt as she was face down on the floor, her ass sticking in the air. Then he saw her rub her hand across her shirt and her big titties bounce around under her shirt. He looked up at Jesse.

"How'd you get this?" Hank asked.

"Tyshawn ran her over after first period and I was just in the right place at the right time." Jesse said proudly.

"I plan on selling this to Crank over at the newsstand." Jesse said.

"What's he giving you for it?" Hank said.

"Why?" Jesse said, his curiosity peaked.

"Because I know a guy who will give you about a hundred for this." Hank said calmly.

"Dollars?" Jesse said, not believing what he just heard.

"No, rocks, dickhead, of course dollars." Hank said with a chuckle. He liked this kid but sometimes he was a little slow.

"Just for this?" Jesse asked, still in shock.

"Yeah, and a lot more if you can get some better shit." Hank said.

"What kind of shit?" Jesse asked.

"Well for starters you can get those big titties without the shirt. Then if you can get her with a cock in her you can cash in. You get the little blonde whore on the end of a black cock and you can really cash in." Hank said, calmly as if he was explaining a simple assignment.

"Now, how am I going to do that?" Jesse said with a smirk.

"It all depends on how serious you are. You want to really do this right we can get together and see what we can do." Hank said with a smile, counting up the money he thought he could make with this hotshot camera and a kid willing to use it.

"What do you have in mind?" Jesse asked, also thinking he had hit the mother lode.

Hank snickered and got up and closed the door. He walked back over to Jesse, put his arm around his shoulder and started to explain how they were going to make each other rich.