Adventures of Sarah Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah opened her eyes and grabbed the spoon to stir the onions. She felt a shudder run through her as she stirred. She looked at the clock and saw the potatoes had 20 minutes left. She let go of the counter and stood on unsteady legs. She tried to clear her head and think of what she needed to do. Another shudder ripped through her and she grabbed the counter again. Sarah tried to regain her composure by breathing slow and deep.

Her mind started to clear and she opened the refrigerator to get out the salad stuff. The cold air hit her in the chest and another shudder flowed through her body.

Hank sat thinking as the TV played. Tyshawn sat down on the couch as Jesse returned from the bathroom. The boys were getting hungry as the smell of the onion flowed from the kitchen. Hank snapped out of his trance as Jesse walked back in. He got up and walked into the kitchen. He saw Sarah bending over looking into the refrigerator but not moving. He thought he saw her shaking.

He went up and pulled her up to face him. Her eyes were glazed over and she was still shaking. Hank hugged her tight and rubbed her back. Sarah felt herself coming down from her orgasm high. She started breathing deep again and leaned into Hank. Hank held her for another minute and then pulled her off.

"Baby, you alright?" Hank asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine now." Sarah answered.

"Do you need any help?" he said.

"Well, I had it all figured out but I got behind. I have to put the steaks in soon but I haven't got the salad finished. I wanted it to be perfect." She said.

"Don't you worry, tell me what to do and I'll take care of it." Hank said and smiled.

Sarah gave him the instructions and Hank got busy with the salad. Sarah took out the potatoes and slid the steaks under the hot broiler. They cooked in a matter of minutes and in 15 minutes they were all sitting down at the table. The boys were ravenous and started to maul their steaks. Sarah was pleased they seemed to be enjoying the meal. Hank was also eating very quickly. She watched as her men ate the food she had prepared and she smiled.

Everyone finished at about the same time and leaned back in their chairs.

"Teach, that was the best meal I have had in a very long time." Jesse said.

"Thank you, Jesse, that was very sweet." Sarah answered.

"Yes, maam, that was very good." Tyshawn said.

"Thank you too Tyshawn." Sarah said.

Sarah looked over at Hank and he was smiling.

"Was it ok, Mr. Jackson?" Sarah asked.

"I am going to withhold my judgement until I have dessert." Hank said.

Sarah looked confused as she didn't have anything for dessert. Hank reached over and took her hand. He pulled her to her feet and pulled her closer to him until she was standing next to him. He picked her up and put her on his lap, her legs straddling him. He pulled her face down and kissed her hard on the lips, his tongue sliding into her warm mouth. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Hank pulled her back and she was breathing hard and fast. He grabbed her tshirt and pulled it quickly over her head and off.

"Boys, would you mind clearing off the table, please?" Hank said and latched his mouth onto a stiff nipple. He flicked it with his tongue and sucked it deep into his mouth.

Sarah moaned again as her nipple disappeared into Hank's mouth. She held onto his shoulders as he sucked on her sensitive breast. She notice the boys were carrying dishes into the kitchen quickly. Hank stood up and lifted her in the air.

He placed her down on the table on her back, never letting her nipple leave his mouth. She wrapped her legs around him as he continued to suck on her breast. He flicked her nipple once more with his tongue and then stood up. He looked down on her laying on the table, her breasts moving with her deep breaths. Her legs were spread and wrapped around his waist.

Hank took her legs from around him and put them back together on his chest. He reached down and pulled on her panties. He slid them off her ass and then up her thighs. He pulled them the rest of the way off and tossed them behind him. He took hold of her ankles and spread her legs slowly. Her pussy opened up in front of him and he looked down to see it leaking cum. He put her ankles back together and held them both with one hand. He loosened his pants and dropped them. He stepped out of them and then spread her ankles once more. His cock fell and slapped down right onto her pussy. He heard her moan.

Hank pulled back a little until his cock slid down to her opening and then pushed back, pushing it into her easily. He saw she had her eyes closed and her arms were stretched above her head. He slid his cock deeper and deeper into her until he was buried completely in her warm, moist cunt. He thought the word "cunt" this time as he looked down on her. Most of the time his little teacher was not but right now as he was buried in a loose cum-filled cunt, yes, that was the right word for the moment. He held himself there as he held her ankles wide.

Hank looked down and saw the butter dish right next to her hip. It brought a thought to his mind and he figured it was time. He reached down and scooped a wad of butter out of the dish. He pulled his cock out of her pussy and bathed his cock in the butter. He pushed her legs back towards her head, lifting her sweet ass off the table. He saw her little asshole come into view. He put one of his butter-coated fingers on her asshole and she flinched. He noticed she did not open her eyes nor did she try to move away, she just flinched.

Hank rubbed his finger around her asshole and then slid it slowly in her butt. Her ass opened to accept his fat finger. She was incredibly tight and Hank knew nothing had ever been here except for maybe a slim female doctor's finger. His fat finger continued to push into her and her little asshole opened more and more to let him in. He pulled it out and scooped up more butter. He pushed some of it in her ass and then placed his cock directly at the opening of her sweet ass. He felt her flinch again. He saw her grab the sides of the table as he pushed her legs a little farther back.

Tyshawn came around the corner to see Hank's cock sitting right at the teacher's asshole. He grabbed Jesse and pulled him in and pointed.

"He's gonna take her up the ass. I was wondering how long until we could get in there." Tyshawn whispered to Jesse.

"Man, do you think that thing is gonna fit in that little hole?" Jesse whispered.

"We'll just have to wait and see." Tyshawn answered.

The boys stood and watched as the head of Hank's cock slipped into the teacher's little asshole. They could see her ass stretching to open for him. Sarah felt Hank's cock slipping into her ass. She had never had anything in there and in fact, had never even considered it. Now, however, it felt pretty good as it was sliding in. It was a little uncomfortable but that was masked by the thought of Hank's big black cock sliding into her ass.

She shifted her body a little to prepare for the invasion. She tried to take deep breaths and relax herself. She felt it slide in a little more and she moved her ass around. She felt like she was impaled on the cock as it held her from moving too much. Sarah felt a sudden urge to have the cock deeper into her and she grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled them towards her head.

Hank was going slow to let the teacher's obviously virgin ass adjust to his size. She wasn't moving away or making any noises of pain. In fact, she was moving her ass a little and he thought she may be trying to pull him deeper. His suspicions were confirmed when she pulled her own legs out of his hands and yanked them towards her head. This freed up his hands and he placed them on her hips and concentrated on getting his cock deeper into his little teacher.

Tyshawn saw the teacher open up her own legs and he snickered. This bitch was definitely hooked on Hank's cock. She was ready for anything. He felt Jesse punch him and he saw Hank slide another couple of inches in her ass. Tyshawn figured he had at least 3 or 4 inches up there as he saw only 6 or so left. He watched closely as Hank slid in deeper and deeper.

Hank was in heaven. This little asshole was just sucking him right in. He was able to slide in without any obstruction or even any protest from Sarah. The only thing he noticed was that she seemed to be breathing a little deeper and slower now. He pushed a little more in. He looked down and saw only a couple of inches left to go. She had at least 7 inches buried up her butt and she seemed to be wanting more. He held onto her hips and slid in the last couple of inches. He felt her warm ass against his crotch. He held her tight and allowed her body to get used to the situation. He also just liked being inside of her and this hole was especially nice. She was tight as a vice and his cock felt like it was being squeezed by a hot glove.

Sarah felt Hank's skin hit her ass. She knew he was buried deep in her ass. She had never felt anything like this. It was like a telephone pole was inside her but it didn't hurt. He had gone in so slow she had time to adjust and her ass was now wrapped tightly around him. She felt like an animal in heat and the passion was overtaking her. She let go of her legs and pushed herself up on her elbows. She looked right at Hank, the sweat now beading up on her forehead and making her hair a little damp.

"Fuck me hard!! Pound my ass hard now!!" Sarah screamed.

Hank was taken aback as he heard his little teacher scream out. She was looking at him and he could see the animal lust in her eyes. He had seen this before when a woman was pushed over the sexual edge and just turned into an animal. That was when they just wanted to be used and abused. He would give his little teacher exactly what she needed.

Sarah laid back down and reached her arms out to grab the sides of the table. She saw the look in Hank's eyes and she knew what was coming. He pulled out her ass slowly and drove the cock hard back into her. She let out a gasp of pleasure. He pulled out again and drove it back in even harder. Another gasp. She felt him put his hands back behind her knees and push for leverage. Out and then back in again. She felt he was starting to get a rhythm and her ass was on fire with passion. She needed to get fucked and fucked hard. Sarah felt all her hidden passion and lust burst out of her in a deep guttural scream.

Hank was now moving in and out of the teacher's ass with ease. She had loosened up and he was feeling a rhythm. His skin was slapping against her soft ass cheeks and his cock was spearing her deep. He grabbed her legs and pushed them back to hammer directly down on her. The sweat was now pouring off of his head and dripping onto her. He pounded her ass as hard as he could.

Tyshawn and Jesse stood with their mouths hanging open. They had never seen anything so brutal and rough. The teacher was not only taking the cock up her ass but it seemed she was asking for it harder and rougher. They watched as Hank bent her over and leaned over to drive down into her ass. Her little tits were bouncing furiously and her hair was wet with sweat. She was thrashing her head back and forth and screaming in passion. She looked like a wild animal.

Hank kept up his pace as long as he could but he felt the surge start in his balls. He tried to slow down a little, her ass felt so good, he didn't want to leave it.

Sarah was lost in the throes of lust and her mind could not process anything but the hard cock flying in and out of her ass. She was not thinking of herself or anything for that matter.

Her body did know what was happening and her orgasm was building deep inside her. The pleasure and her release combined to bring it to life. She was cognizant of Hank slowing down a little and this was the break she needed. Her orgasm hit her like a truck and she screamed loud. She pulled up hard on the table and she felt it lift a little off the ground. Her body was numb with passion and she drover her hips up into him, pulling the cock deeper up her ass.

Hank felt like he was in a rodeo, the girl was thrashing around like a wild woman. He thought she may be cumming but he could only concentrate on staying in the saddle. He plowed into her again and again and then he felt the surge hit his cock. He slammed into her and held on. She was bucking but he stayed deep inside. He felt his cum fire out of his cock and fill her bowels. She continued to bounce off the table and he held on, firing to more loads into her. She started to settle down a bit and he blasted another load. He felt himself softening and he dropped his head onto her stomach. He felt her grab his head and hold him.

Sarah got control of her body long enough to feel Hank lay on top of her. She put her hands on his head and held him tight against her stomach. The orgasm was still flowing through her and she felt minor shakes hit her. The cock was shrinking in her ass and she felt the warm cum sitting in her.

Her breathing was returning to normal as she felt the cock pop out of her butt. Hank slipped off of her and sat in the chair. Sarah did not move, her legs spread wide, lying on her dining room table.

Tyshawn and Jesse were in shock. They stood there and watched the scene unfold and could not believe their eyes. They had never seen anything close to that, even in the pornos they watched. They saw Hank sit back down and the teacher's ass stay open for only a few seconds before snapping shut. Her body was glistening with sweat and she just laid there. Hank looked like he had been beaten. He was slouching in the chair and breathing hard. Tyshawn walked up to him and touched his shoulder.

"Hank, you ok?" he said.

Hank looked up at Tyshawn with tired eyes and nodded. Tyshawn lifted him out of the chair and helped walk him to the couch. Hank slouched down hard and leaned his head back. Tyshawn looked at him closely to make sure he was alright and saw him lift his head up.

"Holy shit! That bitch was wild! Did you see that?" Hank said.

"Yeah, that was wild." Tyshawn said.

"I have never had a chick fuck me like that, black or white." Hank said.

Tyshawn heard something behind him and he turned to see Jesse between the teacher's legs and running his cock in and out of her ass. She was not responding. She looked like a rag doll as her body was moving with the thrusts. Tyshawn shook his head as he watched Jesse's skinny body hammer into her.

Tyshawn turned back to Hank and saw him sitting there smiling. He was watching Jesse.

"Son, you have to try that ass. It is incredible." Hank said.

"Yeah, if you two don't stretch it all to fuck." Tysahwn said.

"Oh no, believe me, that ass is going to be prime for a long time. It is special." Hank said. They both turned to see Jesse grimacing and holding her legs to his chest. They could only guess he was filling her with more black cum. Jesse held the teacher's soft legs against his chest. They felt warm and wonderful. He continued to pump her ass full of cum and felt his cock starting to soften. He tried to hold on and stay in her as long as possible but his cock got small enough to pop out of her ass. He looked down to see her hole stay open for a couple of seconds and then close up tightly, trapping his seed.

Jesse lowered her legs slowly and backed away, stowing his soft cock back in his pants.

"Hank, that is one prime ass. I don't think I ever felt anything so tight and that was after you reamed it out." Jesse said.

Hank nodded and smiled at the boy. He looked up at Tyshawn and motioned his head towards the table. Tyshawn looked over at the limp teacher and turned to walk over. He walked up between her legs and pulled out his cock. He grabbed a handful of butter and greased himself up. He put the head at the opening to her ass and grabbed her legs. He pushed a little and found himself sucked in and buried before he knew it. The warmth and snugness was incredible. He started to move in and out slowly, savoring the feeling.

Sarah smiled in her state of semi-consciousness. She was dreaming a wonderful dream. Her body was in a constant orgasm and she was dreaming about black cocks fucking her over and over. Her mind was trying to process the pleasure and her body was numb with desire. She felt a warmth overcome her and she let her mind float off with the dream.

(Author's note: Please let me know what you think of this story. I love feedback. Love Hayli)

12