Adventures of Sarah Ch. 10

Story Info
Sarah takes care of her boys.
7.9k words
4.57
85.1k
30

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

Hank just continued to watch as Tyshawn plowed the little teacher's ass. It was an interesting sight to see a long, hard, black cock moving in and out of her white ass. The contrast was fascinating.

He saw Tyshawn grimace and pull her legs into his chest. He knew they were soft and warm and he didn't blame Tyshawn for holding onto them. Tyshawn finished unloading into her and moved away. Hank saw her ass stay open just a few seconds and then snap shut.

Hank got off the couch and walked over to the table. Sarah lay on the table, her eyes closed and her breathing slow and deep. She seemed to be sleeping but he thought it more likely that her body had just shut down. He thought back over the last few hours and he figured she had finally had enough. He looked at her cute little breasts sitting up on her chest. Her nipples were still hard, they were pink and perfect. His eyes flowed down her body past her tight stomach and down to her waist. He saw her skirt bunched around her waist and her legs, limp, hanging over the table edge. Her legs were spread slightly enough for him to catch a glimpse of her smooth pussy. The lips were red and looked swollen. Hank looked at her smooth thighs, they were soft but firm and he reached out to touch them.

He knew she was unconscious when he got no response as his hand ran up and down her soft thigh. She looked so peaceful. Hank moved over to the side of the table and slipped his arm under her shoulders and the other under her thighs. He lifted her easily off the table and held her in his arms. Her right arm was limp and hanging and Hank adjusted her so that her head was now leaning against his chest. He walked back towards her bedroom.

Hank placed her softly onto her bed. He grabbed the skirt, slid it off of her hips and down her legs. He tossed it into a hamper that looked like it was there for dirty clothes. He went into the bathroom and found a washcloth. He soaked it with warm water and went back into the bedroom. He used it to wash her pretty face. He washed off her chest and then washed off her crotch area until it was free of all cum and looked clean. He held the warm cloth over her swollen pussy. It looked sore and raw and he thought the warm cloth would feel good. He looked at her again and she was still unresponsive.

Hank took the cloth and dropped it back in the bathroom sink. He went back and slid her towards the center of the bed. He arranged her head on a pillow and pulled a sheet over her body. She looked very comfortable. He turned off the light as he left the room.

Jesse and Tyshawn were finishing cleaning the kitchen and dining room areas as Hank came back into the room. The apartment looked okay for the most part. He didn't want to leave it messy for her to when she awoke in the morning. He noticed her panties sitting on the floor and went to pick them up.

"Boys, when you are done I will take you home," Hank said as he walked past the kitchen to take the panties to the bedroom.

"Ok, we are almost done," he heard the boys respond.

Hank thought of what his next move would be. He had no car here as his car was still at school. He would need to go and get it and then somehow get the teacher's car back here. He tried to figure out how he was going to do that and then get both boys home. He could tell it was going to be a long night of driving back and forth. Luckily, he knew the boys lived relatively close to the teacher's apartment and school was not very far away either.

"Hank, we're done. You ready?" Hank heard and turned to see Jesse and Tyshawn coming out of the kitchen.

He smiled as he realized they were good boys and cleaned up her kitchen without even balking. Not many young men would do that in their own house much less someone else's. Now he was more determined than ever to try and help them. He just wished he could come up with a good plan to do that. He was not going to worry about this too much, he was confident he would come up with an effective arrangement.

"Ok, boys, let's get out of here," he said and opened the door.

The boys filed past him and he stepped out and closed the door. It hit him quickly that he should be careful. It would look strange for three black guys to be leaving a woman's apartment at night. He looked down the hallway to see if anyone was around. It was clear and they went down the stairs and quickly got into the teach's car.

Hank drove for a while, the neighborhoods getting more and more depressing until he came to Jesse's street. Jesse pointed out the house and Hank dropped him off at the curb. Jesse did not want him to come in so Hank figured he would allow him that request this time but he had to figure out something for the boy. He watched Jesse hop onto the porch and open the broken screen door. Jesse disappeared into the house and Hank drove away.

He pulled into Tyshawn's driveway and got out of the car. Tyshawn told him he didn't have to come up but he felt something telling him to go with him. Tyshawn walked up to the door and reached for the handle. The door ripped open and Hank looked to see a woman who looked extremely angry.

"Where the fuck have you been?" the woman screamed.

Tyshawn didn't answer but tried to step into the house. The woman hit him directly in the chest, pushing him back onto the porch.

"Answer me, you little fuck, where have you been?" she screamed again.

Tyshawn looked at her and Hank could see the anger growing in his eyes. He knew he had to do something or this could end badly.

"Maam, he was with me," Hank said.

He saw her turn her head slowly and look at him. She paused for a moment and then spit her next statement out with incredible force.

"And who the fuck are you?" she said loud enough for the entire neighborhood to hear.

Hank really didn't have a good answer for her and did not answer immediately. She did not seem to want an answer.

"Because I don't really fucking care who you are. You are obviously another loser friend of this little worthless piece of shit," she spit out.

Hank stood there shocked at the viciousness of the woman and watched her turn her attention back to Tyshawn.

"If you think you can just prance around all night and just show up whenever you want to you are sorely mistaken you little fucker. I came home to an empty house and none of your chores were done. Your father is going to beat the shit out of you after I finish telling him everything," she bellowed.

Hank saw Tyshawn balling up his fist as he listened to her rant and rave. He knew he needed to get Tyshawn out of here quickly. He just reacted and stepped up between Tyshawn and the woman. He thought it was a good idea until he felt the slap of her hand across his face.

"Get out of the way asshole. I am not done with him," she screamed and pulled her hand back to hit him again.

Hank grabbed her hand as it flew towards him.

"Yes, you are. I will not let you hit me again or him," Hank screamed back at her.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" she yelled and struggled to free her hand.

"His friend," was all Hank said and pushed her back into the house.

He turned and pushed Tyshawn back towards the car. Tyshawn did not fight him and started walking back to the car slowly. Hank heard the door slam violently as he followed Tyshawn. They got in the car and then looked at each other. Hank knew he needed to think of something now. He felt like he had sort of adopted Tyshawn in a weird sort of way. He started the car and drove away from the neighborhood as fast as he could.

Hank drove and thought. He was struggling to come up with something to do as he pulled into the school parking lot. He saw his car was the only one left there. He pulled up next to it.

"Son, can you follow me back to the teach's house?" Hank asked Tyshawn.

Tyshawn nodded his head slowly and reached out for Hank's keys. Hank watched him climb out of the car and he felt incredibly sorry for him. His mind started working in overdrive now. He pulled out of the parking lot and started towards Sarah's apartment.

Hank pulled into her parking lot and Tyshawn parked next to him. Hank got out of the car and motioned for Tyshawn to follow him. They went up the stairs and then back into her apartment. He closed the door behind him and now Hank felt he was in a better place. He knew he had to keep Tyshawn here somehow. He could take him to his own house but that did not seem right as he stood in Sarah's apartment. This, for some reason, seemed like the place for Tyshawn right now and for Hank, too, for that matter.

Hank remembered she had a guest room and started down the hall. He motioned for Tyshawn to follow him. They went into the guest room and saw there were twin beds in the room. The room was blue and very clean. There was a night stand between the beds with a pretty lamp on it. Hank suddenly realized he was very tired.

"Son, I think we are going to stay here tonight. I will think of a good plan tomorrow after I get some rest," Hank said and walked over to one of the beds.

Tyshawn looked like he was still angry but seemed to be calming down a little. Hank watched him pull off his shirt and rip his pants off. He climbed into the bed and slid under the covers. Hank felt even more tired as he watched Tyshawn get into the bed and close his eyes. He pulled his own shirt off and dropped his pants. He looked down to see his cock hanging limply between his legs. He thought the big guy had seen more action tonight than he had in a while. This bed was going to be just what he needed. He slipped under the covers and sleep hit him almost the instant his head nestled into the soft pillow.

Sarah was floating in her dream. Her body felt light and like it was floating on air. She felt hands touching her and rubbing her softly. She moaned in her sleep. She heard a light bumping noise. She looked around and everything was blurry. Her dream took over again and she felt the hands again. More bumping noises. Sarah felt herself moving in and out of sleep. Her mind was fighting to stay asleep, the hands felt so wonderful. She heard the bumping again. Her mind lost the battle and she felt herself on the edge of sleep. More bumping but now it sounded like knocking.

Sarah opened her eyes and she listened. More knocking. She thought it sounded like the door. She jumped out of bed and started to walk down the hall. More knocking. She tried to clear her head but the sleep hangover was strong. She felt dizzy and disoriented. She reached the door and heard the knocking again. She watched her hand grab the door handle and looked down. She realized she was not wearing anything. She was naked and about to open her front door. A slight panic hit her and she latched the chain lock on the door.

Sarah opened the door slightly and looked through the four inch opening the chain allowed. She saw Jesse standing there holding a bundled up cloth to his head. He was not wearing a shirt and Sarah saw red on his chest. She looked closer and saw the bundled up cloth was also stained with red. She saw Jesse's eyes and they were scared. Sarah lost all concern for her situation and unhooked the chain. She ripped open the door and stepped out to Jesse.

Jesse saw the door pop open and his heart jumped. He would get help. He was a little shocked to see the teacher step out of the apartment totally naked. He saw her cute little breasts sitting there right in front of him and he couldn't stop himself from scanning her tight body, noticing again her smooth pussy and beautiful legs.

"Jesse, what happened?" Sarah said as she reached for him, touching his chest lightly.

"I had a little trouble at home," Jesse answered.

Sarah snapped quickly back into reality and realized she was standing in her open doorway completely naked talking to one of her black students. She grabbed Jesse's arm and pulled him into the apartment. She closed the door behind her and led Jesse to the table and sat him in a chair.

Jesse sat down and watched as the teacher took the shirt out of his hand and pulled it away from his head. He was staring directly at her chest and saw her pink nipples staring back at him. He felt her touch his forehead and he flinched.

"Jesse, you have a nice cut here," Sarah said as she tried to wipe away the blood.

Jesse did not respond and continued to stare at her nipples. Sarah wiped his forehead gently with the stained t-shirt. She could almost see the cut through the blood. She leaned in closer and Jesse watched a drop of blood fall off his forehead and land on her left breast. He watched it flow slowly down the slope of her breast and then he saw another drop hit.

Sarah was trying to clean his forehead but she was struggling as the t-shirt was almost completely soaked. She took the shirt in both hands and ran into the kitchen. She dumped it into the sink and grabbed a dishcloth. She soaked it with warm water and ran back into the dining room. She touched the warm cloth to his forehead and started to wipe away the blood.

Jesse felt the warm cloth hit his head and he flinched. His head was sensitive but it felt good to have the teacher helping him. He reached his hands up and held her hips gently. They were soft and warm and made him feel safe. He closed his eyes and let her take care of him.

Sarah finally got the blood away so she could see the cut. It was not very big and it seemed to be slowing down. She pushed the cloth against it to try and stop the bleeding. She held it there and leaned back a bit to see Jesse's face. His eyes were closed and his hands were on her hips. He looked so sad and broken. Her heart broke on the spot. She pulled him close so the cloth was against her chest and then put her arms around him and hugged him tight. She felt his arms squeeze her back.

Sarah held onto him for a while. Her right hand was on the back of his head, keeping the pressure on the cloth against her chest. Her left hand rubbed down his strong back, moving over the muscles in his young body. She felt his hands moving on her back and then one slid down to cup her ass. She remembered again she was nude but somehow it didn't seem to bother her. Her mothering instinct was strong and in full bloom. She felt his hand leave her ass and move up her back. He squeezed her tight again.

"Jesse, what happened honey?" Sarah whispered in his ear.

"They just kept hitting me," he said softly.

"Who?" she said in his ear.

"My parents," he answered in a small voice.

Sarah hugged him tighter and tried to hold back her tears. She felt so bad for him, she knew his home was not the best but how could this happen? She didn't understand but just held onto him and tried to console him.

She pulled back and took the cloth off of his head. The bleeding had stopped. She cleaned the area around the cut until all of the blood was gone. She stepped back and took his hand. She lifted him to his feet and led him down the hallway. Sarah led him into the bathroom and stood him next to the sink. She rinsed the cloth until the blood was gone and then started to wash his chest. She rubbed his body until all of the blood was gone. She reached into the medicine cabinet and took out the bandages. She dug through and found one big enough and placed it on his forehead.

Jesse watched the teacher just go about her business taking care of him without saying a word. She cleaned him off and was reaching up to put a bandage on his head. Her chest had blood all over it and she looked like the victim now. She put the bandage on him and stepped back.

"Now, good as new," she said and smiled at him.

Jesse reached down in the sink and grabbed the cloth. He ran warm water over it until it was cleaned and then turned towards her. He touched the warm cloth to her skin to adjust her to the temperature and started to rub her chest. He heard her take a deep breath and he saw her chest rise and fall. She looked so sexy standing there with blood all over her bare chest. He felt his cock twitch a little.

Sarah kept her eyes closed as Jesse ran the warm cloth across her chest. Her nipples were hard from the stimulation. The cloth felt wonderful as he moved it gently across her skin. She felt her sore, tired body responding again to this boy's touch. Her mind opened again and she wondered what had happened to her? It had only been about twelve hours but she felt like a totally different person and she was doing things she would have never dreamed of but they felt so right. She was confused for a second but then absolutely sure in the next. She took another deep breath and continued to react without thinking too much.

Jesse finished cleaning his blood off of the teacher and she opened her eyes. She took his hand and led him out of the bathroom. He saw the clock on the counter as he passed and saw it read 3:00 AM. He was suddenly tired as he was now much more relaxed. She led him into her bedroom and stood him next to the bed. He saw her kneel down and start to untie his shoes. She pulled them off his feet and tossed them aside. She pulled off his socks and tossed them on top of the shoes. He saw her reach up and unsnap his jeans. She unzipped them slowly and then slid them down his legs. She pulled them off his feet and laid them over the shoes and socks. She gently pulled down his underwear and his now hard cock sprung out and slapped the side of her face.

The contact sparked a little fire in her and she knew she would not be able to sleep again until she had some of that sweet cock. She tossed the underwear on the top of his other clothes and then grabbed the hard cock. She put her lips on the head and then looked up at Jesse. He was staring down at her as she slid her mouth over his warm meat. She slowly slid it into her mouth until she felt it touch the back of her throat. She slid back off until the head was just inside her lips. She flicked her tongue across the head and she heard him moan.

Jesse watched his cock disappear into the teacher's hot mouth. He thought this had to be one of the hottest sights he had ever seen. This girl was incredible. He saw her pull back and then felt her tongue flick across his head. He put his hands on the side of her head and closed his eyes. He forgot everything that was going on in his world and just concentrated on his cock sitting in her mouth.

Sarah felt his hands on her head. She loved the control and power he had over her. She was driving this but she knew he could easily pull her into him and slam himself deep into her throat.

She felt her crotch tingle as she slid back onto him. She felt it touch the back of her throat again but this time she continued to push. Sarah felt her throat open up to accept him. She felt him enter and then her mouth was against his skin. She had taken him completely. She felt a strange surge of pride as she held herself against him.

Jesse could not believe his eyes. She had swallowed his entire cock! No girl had ever done that. Her face was buried in his crotch and he found he was holding her tight against him. His cock was rock hard and he felt it sitting tight in her throat. He felt himself lose control and pull her off and then slam her back onto him. She looked so fucking hot on the end of his dick he just had to fuck her throat.

Sarah felt him pull her off and then force her back onto the hard cock. It slipped back into her throat and she lowered her hands and let him control her head. She felt him pull her back again and then slam her back down. Sarah closed her eyes as Jesse started to fuck her face hard.

Jesse moved her back and forth and he was pumping in and out of her face. She was just letting him control her and he thought it was incredibly hot. He stepped up his pace and started to drive his hips into her. He knew he would not be able to continue very long as he looked down to see himself sliding in and out of her lovely face.