Adventures of the Naked Fisherman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me." The deep passionate demand from the formerly conflicted and bumbling Bill took all three men by surprise. "Fuck me, right now" Bill said again.

Gus lifted his tongue from Bill's asshole and positioned himself behind him. From prior adventures Gus knew that the tailgate of his truck was the perfect support and height for a proper ass fucking. Gus held his throbbing dick in his right hand and slid the head up and down through the crack of Bill's ass, each pass applying a bit more pressure at the port of entry. Finally, Gus entered, slowly, allowing Bill to adjust. Bill reached back with his right hand and forcefully pulled Gus into him. Bill let out a deep and guttural sigh. Gus waited and started his piston action again this time with his prized lure, his beautiful dick. He pulled out of Bill and said, "Bill, on your back, I need to look into your eyes."

Bill obliged. Gus took one of Bill's thick legs in each hand and re-inserted himself in Bill, as he watched Bill's cock drool streams of pre-cum all over his belly. After a couple minutes of pumping, Gus dropped Bill's legs and Bill leaned up, grabbed Gus around the back and pulled him into a kiss of unrivaled passion. Both men moaned as cum erupted from both of their cocks simultaneously. Jake, who had been stroking his cock throughout this steamy man sex session in the back of the truck unleashed his massive load all over Bill's chest at the same time. The three men came to from their light headedness and Gus led them to the river to rinse off.

Bill had a glow about him, and left the water first, collected his clothes and fishing pole from the bank and said, "Guys, I'm headed back down to the campsite, I thought I'd grab the steaks we brought, and some more beers, and bring them back up here - if that was alright with y'all."

"Sure," said Jake. "Sounds good," Gus followed.

When Bill was out of earshot, a huge smile broke on Jake's face. "Thanks, Gus, I needed that, and without a doubt, Bill needed that." I'm really glad this worked out so seamlessly.

"Me too," said Gus. "All I did was let you know where I was heading for my latest weekend getaway, you did all the rest."

"I'm so glad you did, and the weekend isn't even over yet," Jake smiled.

"You're right about that, we're just getting started buddy," Gus smiled back.

12