Adventures of the Naked Fisherman Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The encouragement worked, and sent Bill over the edge. As Max pushed into him, he planted his beard on Bill's neck and started sucking it. Bill's prostate had all it could take and the suds from his beer can exploded out of him, joining the growing pool of cum in Gus' pelt.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck..." Bill screamed as the last bits of his load escaped.

Bills convulsions and constrictions on Max's cock pushed him over the edge too.

"Holy shit Bill, I'm gonna cum... Fuck," Max exclaimed.

Max pulled out of Bill and dripped oozing globs of cum onto the floor before moving into the right position to add the last of his load to Gus' chest.

"Fuuuuuck," he yelled as he shivered multiple times.

Ray dismounted Gus' erect cock to stretch his legs and give Aaron and Gus the room they needed to finish off this passion. Aaron, huge smile on his face, moved slowly between Gus' spread legs.

"Hey sexy man, that's a lot of cum!" Aaron said running his hands through Gus cum matted fur and reaching down to kiss him.

"You know where I want the last load, don't you, Aaron?"

"I do, my lover, I definitely do."

"You know how much I love you?"

"I do - as much as I love you," Aaron replied.

Aaron dropped to his knees between Gus' spread legs. He put his forefingers and thumbs under both of Gus' knees and went right for his furry hole. He knew how his man liked to be eaten, and got right to it. Gus squirmed and groaned as the four other men watched on in post ejaculatory delight, Bill teasing one of Gus' nipples, Mark working the other. Max grabbed the Gun Oil and used both hands to lube up Aaron's cock while he continued to rim Gus.

"I need you in me, Aaron," Gus ordered.

Aaron obliged, and carefully entered his lover.

"Perfect baby, that's just what I need," Gus said looking deep into Aaron's eyes.

Aaron pushed in and used his hands to pull Gus upright, mashing their mouths together in a passionate embrace. Gus's cum covered pelt merged Aaron's fur as Aaron writhed both in his ass and his mouth.

The four other men watched excitedly as the passion between Aaron and Gus was on unabashed display.

"I need your load in me Aaron, when I feel you cum, I'll cum, I'm certain." Gus prompted between deep full mouth kisses.

The two mens bodies worked in perfect unison together, meeting the beckoning needs of each other with expert precision. Gus was about to lose his load. Aaron could tell by the growing quiver and clenching of his furry ass around his dick. Aaron was about to lose his load too.

Mouths still connected, and without saying a word or opening their eyes, Aaron and Gus freed their tensions at the exact same moment. The passionate moans from their pressed mouths pushed into each other, just as Aaron's load found its home deep inside Gus, and Gus' cum joined the rest of the mens in between he and Aaron's hairy chests. Even their post-cum shivers were in sync, and the two men held their embrace while they caught their breaths.

12