Adventures with Leslie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting dizzy as her voice continued to move around me. The rustling sounds had now ceased. Her voice now came from in front of me.

"Pass this test and the game is on," she challenged. "Fail and the game is off. When you open your eyes you will see the real me. If you can accept me for who I am then I will accept the responsibility of running this game."

"Who are you," I asked cautiously.

"Open your eyes and find out," she retorted.

I opened my eyes. Leslie stood before me, completely naked. At first glance she was gorgeous. Her body was in magnificent shape and her skin was a lovely shade of tan. Her tits were perfectly proportioned to her frame, a full C cup I was guessing. She was almost breathtaking to view. That was until I saw who she really was.

As my survey of her body continued, I saw her freshly shaved pussy and then her legs. It was impossible not to notice the scars. On the inside of both thighs were several long, thin scars. I was no doctor but they appeared recent, I was guessing sometime in the last 3 months or so. She saw my eyes stop there and the look on my face of confusion.

"The scars were attempt number 3," she revealed. "Attempt 1 was pills. Attempt 2 was asphyxiation. Mindy saved me once and Emma twice. I am a disappointment to everyone who has ever counted on me. This game may not be the best place for me."

There were tears in her eyes. She was as still as a statue as she stared at me. I gently walked over to her and placed my right hand on her cheek. I leaned in and kissed her softly on the mouth.

"Emma knew this game is exactly the best place for you," I whispered. "Let the game save you. It took energy to do these things to yourself; it's time to use that energy more productively and creatively."

"You feel loyal to Penny and protective of Vivian," she recounted from earlier in the evening. "That doesn't leave a lot of room for me, especially if I am in charge."

"You I will work to save," I admitted. "But you have to let me. If you do, my effort will be second to none."

"Make love to me tonight, right now," she said. "Forget the game, what might or might not be. Make me feel safe."

I kissed her on the mouth again, this time with as much passion as I could muster. Every fiber of my being wanted to save her from herself. She showed me a side of herself that would surely have dramatic impact on this game, but she did it without fear or reservation. All that passed through my mind as I kissed her.

I kissed down her neck and held her tight, not wanting to ever let go in that moment. She helped me remove my shirt as I held and kissed her. My hands explored her body and hers hand explored mine as we kissed. She undid my belt and zipper, causing my pants to fall to the floor. I scooped her up and carried her to her bed.

I laid her down on the bed and climbed on top of her. I pressed my body to hers as I continued to kiss her passionately. Our tongues intertwined and our mouths blended as the heat built. Soon my boxers were off and we were thrashing around her bed in a hectic embrace. No words were exchanged.

Finally I found myself on top of her again and she guided my cock to her opening. She was soaked and I entered her easily. I kissed her and ground my hips into hers to push myself further inside her. I pushed in and out of her firmly but with regard to not letting her out of my arms. I kissed her neck and bosom as I continued to push firmly in and out of her honeyspot.

She arched and moaned as she kissed my back with the same fire. I continued grinding into her repeatedly until I saw her eyes roll back and felt her body shutter. I was pleased that I had driven her to climax. I slowed my hips and tried to hold off my own climax, but soon after I exploded inside her. It was amazing filling her with my juice after so much passion had been exchanged. I never wanted it to end, but I knew we needed a breather.

I rolled over and pulled her to me. I held her tightly as she sighed and then smiled. I saw a single tear on her cheek, but was unsure what it was for. I had the full intention of making love to her again, until I heard the alarm clock going off. I am not sure when it registered that I had fallen asleep.

I rolled over to find the alarm, which took a minute in unfamiliar surroundings. The clock showed 7am. I rolled back to find the bed I was in empty except for me and a folded piece of paper on the pillow next to me. I opened it to read the note inside: Get cleaned up and get to the office. Thanks for last night.

I climbed out of the bed and gathered my cloths. I used Leslie's bathroom to clean myself up, all the while hoping she would emerge from someplace else in the house, but also knowing that she would not. I dressed and headed downstairs towards the front door. As I turned the doorknob to exit the house, I was startled by a voice from the living room.

"Have a good day," Mindy called to me.

"Thanks," I called back, confused.

Mindy then walked from the living to where I was standing. She looked at me and cocked her head to the side.

"Hurt my aunt and I will kill you," Mindy said flatly.

"I don't think you understand this," I reasoned with her.

"I will tonight," she divulged. "Leslie said she would explain it to me tonight. She's fragile and if I don't like what I hear, you can expect to deal with me."

"I think you will get it after you talk to her later," I responded, not sure what Leslie planned on telling her.

I then headed out the door to my car. I saw the time and really needed to get a move on to get to the office by 8am. I drove fast and rush into the office, only a few minutes past 8. All 3 of the women were sitting in the conference room waiting for me. As I entered I was greeted with jeers.

"It's not nice to keep a lady waiting," Penny teased. "Let alone 3."

"Sorry to you all," I apologized generally.

I sat as Leslie stood at the head of the table.

"Let's get started," she said. "I told you ladies that I liked what I saw from you yesterday. That is true; you are both beautiful and vibrant. I think you will make great players in the game Emma has entrusted to me."

"Thank you," Vivian replied proudly. Penny just smiled.

"The only sticking point was him," Leslie continued, pointing to me. I smiled at her but she only scowled at me. "I interviewed him last night as promised. Do you think we should share the details with the girls?"

"I'm ok with whatever you chose to do," I deferred.

"Ok then, last night was revealing," Leslie resumed. "It revealed that he is a pervert. I threw him out of my house for checking out my 18 year old niece. But before I did so, he did answer all my questions honestly, to his credit."

Leslie had bent the story to appear to be tough. That was fine. It was the same thing she did when she dismissed Emma from the equation the previous day. But who was she trying to convince that she was in charge, us or herself?

"Where does that leave us," Penny asked eagerly.

"We are going to play," Leslie announced. "Because he proved to me that this is a game worth playing when he apologized. Good intentions will not be discounted."

"That is so great," Vivian cheered.

"Now for the rules," Leslie continued. "First, I am in charge, so follow my instruction carefully. Penalties will be enforced if you play outside the lines. Second, I will be introducing some new players over time, but he will be the only male. Emma handed that rule down and I agreed to accept it. Third, bonuses will now be given for outstanding merit and effort, but only to you ladies. You can use a bonus to make your own rules for one task of your choosing. Finally, the game ends when I say so or he breaks the rules. If you are all on board, we will begin at the stroke of midnight tonight."

"I'm in," said Penny very quickly.

"Me too," Vivian echoed.

I simply nodded.

"Ok, girls go home and have a great day," Leslie dismissed them. "You stay."

I did not move but smiled at both Penny and Vivian as they proceeded to leave the room. Vivian patted me on the left shoulder as she passed me.

When they were gone Leslie sat down and made some things clear to me.

"Thank you for last night," she said smiling.

"You are more than welcome," I replied.

"Last night is now over," she stated firmly, no longer smiling.

"Your secret is safe with me," I confirmed.

"I know it is," she admitted. "But the game is on and I have responsibilities. The emotions and sentiments are gone and the creativity is about to begin."

"That's a good sign," I revealed. "Mindy seemed very protective of you this morning."

"I will speak to my niece," she insisted. "She is young but understands a lot."

"I am glad you have a good line of communication with her," I stated.

"Go home," she commanded. "The game begins soon. Be ready."

I nodded and stood up. I stared at her for moment across the table. She stared back at me intently and mouthed the words "Thank You." I turned and left the conference room. I exited the suite and headed home.

The game was on again.

12