AFF Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
A short coffee date and work from home encounter.
2.9k words
4.52
2.2k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 05/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a little short compared to some past stories. This is just a quick encounter between Daddy and his Little Girl.

I found her on an app. We graduated to a phone call, to hear each other's voices. Then she agreed to meet. She came over and as I promised her. I fucked her mouth, pussy & ass. It was a lot of fun. It's sad that neither of us have a ton of free time, and that our free time seldom matches up. She had originally promised me a before work coffee date, so she thinks she is cute when she suggests actually meeting for coffee.

She comes dressed in a sundress that shows some very nice cleavage. I am sure she did it to tease me, and I am 90% sure she has no bra on. We get in her car to drive to a small secluded, wooded area. As she sits in the car she has the dress pulled up a bit exposing a lot of bare thigh. I can't stop my hand from reaching out to caress and squeeze her thigh. Little by little my hand moves further up her leg. Kelly's only response is to smile, sigh softly, and spread her legs a tad more as I get higher. We drive to a public pond that should be pretty quiet this early in the morning. Just as we pull in the side of my hand makes contact with some soft wet skin. She is going commando.

She tries to play it cool and holds her coffee in her hands and sips it as she looks at me and smiles. I reach out with my free hand, and take her coffee from her. "Give me that." I say softly, and she releases her grip on the cup. I place it in the cup holder beside mine. I reach my hand up, running my fingers through her hair, I grab the back of her neck and pull her to me. She doesn't fight me at all. If anything she helps. We are both leaning over the center console, and I can't help but smile as I think. I miss the big bench seats cars used to have.

She softly moans as I press my lips to hers and push my tongue into her mouth. I swear she tries sucking on my tongue like it was a soft dick in her mouth. I have to move my hand as I pull her to me, so I slide that hand up her body until I have a boob in my hand. She definitely isn't wearing a bra. I play with her nipple though the dress but I want more.

I pull a shoulder strap down and move back breaking the kiss. She looks at me for just a moment, I see her eyes dart around and then she drops both her arms to her sides. I reach out and pull the shoulder straps down her arms. She pulls her arms free and reaches out to wrap her arms around my neck and give me a deep wet kiss. I take both hands and reach out to feel and pinch both her nipples. She lets out a big sighing moan as we kiss.

This console is pissing me off. I turn and get out of the car. I was going to pull her out of the front and go for the back seat, but I see some nice grass. It is mostly hidden by natural brush and the car. I will be able to hear the gravel driveway crunching if someone pulls up. I take her by the hand and pull her to it. I lay us down and lean down to suck on her nipples.

One by one. Back and forth. I nibble, suck and pull on her nipples. She sighs and moans the entire time. Her nipples are nice and hard and fun to tease, and by the noise she is making I am guessing they are sensitive too.

I pull back off her nipples and move down, bunching her dress up around her waist. "Please let me suck on you." She whines.

"Oh you will." I say as I lay between her thighs. I run my fingers softly over her moist lips and I drop my face down onto her pussy.

"Oh Fuck!" She sighs.

I take my time and enjoy my picnic. I hold her thighs spread and lick from her asshole to her clit. I suck on her clit like a baby with a pacifier. I run my tongue up and down between her pussy lips slurping her sweet nectar. I poke my tongue in and out of her pussy. I just go to town. I am like a kid on a sugar high at a playground. I want to play with it ALL.

She has been sighing and moaning the entire time. She is getting a little more vocal, and her hips are humping. Screw it. I push two fingers deep inside her and start giving her a good finger fucking. She moans loudly, and gasps as I suck her clit into my mouth. I gently hold it with my teeth and flick my tongue back and forth across her clit. She starts getting very loud. "OOOHHH. PLEASE. OOOOHHH GOD. AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" She almost screams. I swear any dogs within a mile hear her. Her body goes stiff as she screams and then she flops into the grass.

She looks at me for a moment. "God you are so good at that."

I hold up my phone as if to take a picture over her with her legs spread. "Want a picture to commemorate the moment?" I ask as I tap the screen and you hear the camera sound effect. "Oh God." She gasps. I look at the photo. It's not a bad picture. Her face is flushed, nipples are hard, and her pussy is wet, her lips are red, swollen, and partially open leaving a dark hole between them where fingers had just been.

I lay back and push my shorts down. I get a little firm with my voice. "Little Girl, Daddy Really wants you to return the favor." I see her smile as my hardon is sticking straight up in the air.

She looks at me and smiles. "Yes Daddy." She crawls between my legs and holds my hard on in her soft hand gently rubbing me up and down. She kisses the head softly. Runs her tongue up my shaft like an ice cream cone, and when she gets to the top she sucks me into her mouth like a fucking vacuum cleaner.

"Fucckkk." I moan as she bobs up and down on me sucking and licking on me. It's been a long long time since I have gotten a blowjob this good. I swear my eyes are ready to cross. It is absolutely Amazing. She is talented, and doesn't hold anything back. Slurping, sucking, and jerking my dick. I just lay back and enjoy it. After a moment I reach down and grab her head. I start shoving her head down as I bump my hips up. She doesn't fight me in the least. She glughs and gurgles as I shove her up and down on my dick.

I am getting closer, and I can't help it. I am being kind of rough fucking her mouth, and she hasn't complained in the least. I jam her head down one last time and I cum. I shoot into the back of her mouth and throat. She gags and chokes a bit, but recovers as I release her head. She pulls up off me with drool and cum dripping out of her mouth, and down her lips and chin. She sucks in a big deep breath and she wipes the excess drool and cum off with her hand and smiles at me as she licks her hand clean.

I start to sit up after a moment to catch my breath when we both hear it. A car slowly crunching the gravel in the driveway as it pulls in.

I pull up my shorts, and Kelly straightens her dress. I stand up and take her hand leading her further away from the cars at a leisurely pace. We eventually turn back towards the cars. When we get there the other car is gone. I press her against the car and kiss her as I reach under her dress and rub her pussy. She kisses me back and runs her fingers through my hair.

Screw this! I open the car door and bend her over onto the car seat. I flip up her dress and push down my shorts. With a few quick rubs through her wet pussy lips my dick is slick with her juices and I press into her. She lets out a deep moan as I do. I work my hardon back and forth to get it completely covered in her juices. Before I know it I am no longer catching on dry skin inside her. Both she and I are coated in her pussy juice and my cock glides in and out of her tight pussy.

From there I slowly pick up speed and force. Before too long Kelly is grunting and moaning as I fuck her. I love the sounds she makes. "Argh. Argh. Aarrgghh. Aarrgghh." I scoop up some of her juices on my thumb and push it against her asshole. "Fffuuucckkk." She moans.

It really wont take much right now. She fits me like a glove. I can feel every groove inside her as she slips up and down over the head of my cock. My thumb gives a little soft pressure as my thumb rubs my dick from inside her ass. I am right there, but I need more. I pull my thumb out, grab her hips, and for the first time ever I really Fuck her hard.

She starts gasping out loudly. "AARRGGHH. AARRGGHH. AAAARRRGGGHH. AAARRRGGHHH." She squeezes me tight as she orgasms and I cum inside her slamming myself in with each spurt. I hold her hips to me while I catch my breath. Her legs give out and I give her a push, so she falls onto the car seat rather than the gravel on the ground. I lean against the roof of the car behind her catching my breath.

I look down at her ass. I reach down and squeeze it. "It's a good thing we don't have lube. Next time you will get more than my thumb." I say as I give her a firm slap on the ass. It's funny to hear her moan, thinking of getting my lubed dick up her ass. Change to a gasp as I slap her ass.

I look down and see my wet cum slicked dick. There is one more thing for her to do. I reach into the car and pull on her arm. As she stands I push her shoulders down. "You have some cleaning up to do, Little Girl." I say.

She looks up at me smiling. "Yes, Daddy." As she opens her mouth and sucks me in. She laps and sucks on my dick, and when she pulls her mouth off me I am nice and clean.

I hate to say it. "Good job, but I am short on time. We have to get moving." We both reluctantly straighten our clothes again, and get in the car.

We chat almost every night. During one of those chats she mentions coming over during the workday to blow me. I smile thinking Work From Home could have its advantages. I decide to text her after a bad morning.

ME - Any plans for today?

KELLY - Was planning on heading towards you to do some shopping.

ME - Perfect. I want a blow job.

KELLY - LOL. OK.

ME - Now Little Girl. You under my desk sucking my cock until I cum in your mouth.

KELLY - Seriously?

ME - Questioning me? Are you looking to get spanked?

KELLY - No Daddy. I need 30 minutes.

ME - I just started a timer you have 29:40

KELLY - Yes Daddy.

With approximately 3 minutes to go there is a knock at my door. I get up, mute my call, and open the door. She walks in and I look her in the eyes. "Strip and be quiet." I point to my headset, and unmute myself and talk to my customer. I walk back to my desk, kick off my slippers, (you have to love work from home) drops my shorts, step out of them and sit down. I grab a pillow from a chair and put it on the floor in front of me. After all she might be on the hardwood floor for a bit.

I lean back and slide my hips forward. She is now naked, standing in front of me. I hit my mute button. "Kneel and blow me, or I will spank you so hard you won't want to sit in the car." I say.

She gives me a half smile. "Yes, Daddy." She says as she kneels on the pillow. Once she is on her knees she reaches out, and at first softly caresses my balls. She then uses two fingers to tilt my cock down some and sucks the head into her mouth. She proceeds to give me a slow sensual blow job.

She softly strokes me up and down as she softly sucks and licks on my dick. It feels really nice. I could get used to working like this. I mute myself. "That is fucking fantastic." I say.

"MMMmmmnnnn." She moans around my dick in her mouth.

Damn, it's an effort to concentrate on my call. It takes a few minutes, but I get off the call and hang up. I put my phone in busy mode and hold Kelly's head. "You have me so close." I say.

She pulls her head off me with a wet sucking sound and smiles at me. "You want more don't you?" She asks.

"I do"

She sticks out her tongue and licks her lips. "I want you to fuck my mouth Daddy. I want you to shoot your cum in my mouth." She says as she holds her mouth open, sticks out her tongue and wiggles it around.

I just moan, and reach out for her head. She is already moving her head down, before I can nudge it down. She relaxes her head and neck allowing me to move her head up and down at will. I start fucking her mouth with a steady in and out. As I get more excited and closer to cumming I speed up some. By the time I am about to cum just a couple of minutes later the wet sloppy sounds she is making is straight out of a porn. She has her hands on my thighs and I am sure she can feel me tense up a moment before. I hold her head tight and cum hard shooting my cum in her mouth. She moans around my dick as I cum.

I sink back in the chair and relax. I can feel Kelly licking and sucking me clean just before she pulls her mouth off me. I look down as she looks up at me with a big smile and I watch her swallow my cum. She leans her chin on my thigh. "Anything else?" She asks.

Fuck it. Just a few more minutes. I pull her to her feet as I stand, and push my chair back. I toss my headset on my desk and give her a hard shove back onto the sofa. She yelps in surprise. I kick the pillow in front of her. As I kneel in front of her I pull her legs up and back so her pussy is right there. I bend my face down and go right for her clit.

She lets out a loud gasp. "SHIT!"

I reach up and slip a finger in her pussy. Once it's nice and wet and slipping in and out of her pussy I add a second and see moans. I never take my mouth off her clit. I lick and suck her clit nonstop as I add finger fucking to the mix. For the first little bit she was enjoying it, but when I added the second finger that seemed to push her closer to orgasm. Her hips started wiggling, and she started making louder noises. I know this drives her nuts. I grab her clit in my teeth, tug on it and lick it.

It's almost instant. "AAHHH. AAHHH. AAAHHHH. AAAHHH. AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" She gasps loudly and cums.

I wipe her juices from my mouth and stand up. I slap her ass. "I told you before. You make me cum, I make you cum." I slap her ass again and give it a squeeze. "This was very nice TY, but I do have to get back to work." I step over to my desk and put on my headset and click back in, as I sit naked in my chair. Five seconds later I get a call.

Kelly stays on the couch for a moment smiling and enjoying the after orgasm. She gets up and grabs her clothes. After she gets dressed I ask my customer to hold for a moment. I stand up and back Kelly up against the door. I lean down and give her a soft deep kiss. I break the kiss. "Thank You!" I say. "This has truly brightened my day."

She smiles at me with a very cute semi-embarrassed smile. "Mine too." She pulls me down for a last quick kiss and walks out the door. I turn and go back to my customer on hold.