AFF Friends Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step back and let go of her hips. After a moment she moans and turns her body so her hips roll back down the raised bed. I turn and see my phone. Well shit that's been recording longer then I meant to. I grab it and hit stop. I grab the bed remote and flatten the bed back out as I flop onto my back with a sigh. I look at my watch. Wow this has been a fantastic 90 minutes or so.

We both lay there in silence when I groan in my head. "Fuck I have to drive her back to her car." I let out a small moan as I roll over and head for the bathroom. I do the best I can to wash the lube and sex off me at the sink.

I come out of the bathroom, and she is sitting on the edge of the bed holding up her one arm with two handcuffs on it. "Do you think these can come off now?"

I smile. "I think so." As I grab the key and come back around the bed to unlock the cuffs.

She stands and I sit on the bed. Now she is a little taller than me. I reach forward and grab a nipple in each hand. As I roll them between my fingers she smiles and sighs. I bend my head forward and suck on each one before I look up at her. "So I have your word right? Next time, you will say yes. Or will I have to up my game and really embarrass you in public next time I kidnap you?" I ask.

She sighs and again I can see the defeat in her eyes. She is giving in to what her body wants and what she wants sexually. No longer saying, I can't do that to him. "Yes, I will say yes."

"Good..". I say as first I bit one nipple making her softly moan. I let go and move to her other nipple. "...Girl." I finish just before I bite her other nipple. I let her go and she turns for the bathroom. I give her ass one last slap before turning and getting dressed.

12