Affairs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After swallowing hard, I rose to my feet to kneel by Sammy’s seat. “You knew, didn’t you?” She didn’t look at me but nodded a slow ‘yes’. “You asked about it and he lied?” Again, she nodded. I reached up to touch her hands. They lay folded together in her lap. At first no response from her. She wasn’t blinking and I wasn’t sure she was even breathing. She then inhaled deeply and turned to look my way. Her hand took mine. Steve barged through the door. I squeezed her hand and gave her a reassuring smile then came to my feet. Steve handed me another beer and took his seat again. I sat on the arm of the love sofa next to Sammy and watched as he checked us out.

I watched as Steve’s eyes ran up her toes to her legs then up to her face. The expression on his face then changed to a more serous one. “John, I asked you here for many reasons. At first, I was mad because I’ve known you forever. But after I got my head together, I realized that what went on here was no more wrong than I what I’ve been doing myself. I realized that the reason you didn’t think she liked you was because of the sexual tension between you; much like the relationship I have with Janie.”

“JANIE!” screamed Sammy. “I even asked about what was going on between you two. Why else would she be answering your cell phone and hotel room! I knew that clerk didn’t give me the wrong room!”

“Sammy, hear me out…” Steve tries to butt in.

“Look. You have no idea how I would have reacted to this! I may OR MAY NOT have told you. I may OR MAY NOT have allowed things to go farther than that one night! I’ve been here, alone, for several months. What do you expect me to do? Become ’Vibrator Queen’? Masturbate myself silly! Gee… We see how long that lasted for you. You lied to me, period. And all this time, I‘ve been beating myself up for doing this to you while all this time I‘ve been right! How dare you say I‘m imagining things! I didn‘t step out of line once until that night. Believe or not, I don‘t care.” Sammy finished then stood to her feet and walked out of the room.

I looked to Steve and he seemed to be startled by her outburst. He guzzled the rest of his beer. “ I know her, she won’t talk to me right now. Would you go talk to her?”

Uncomfortable about this entire situation yet feeling more drawn to Sammy than ever, I nodded then finished my beer and left the room. I walked quickly through the house, down the hallway and into her room. She was straightening various items while dusting the furniture. I sat in a huge leather chair near the door. I was uncertain as to what to say or do. I wish I had taken the time to know her a lot sooner. But would we have found ourselves in this situation? I waited for a cue from her to begin. I sat quietly and watched for several minutes before she turned to me and said, “He sent you in here, didn’t he?”

“Yes.”

“Look. I’m sorry we got into this mess. I don’t know what came over me. In all these years together, I’ve never…” she said then turned away.

I inhaled deeply then exhaled and said, “Its only a mess if we handle it that way.” I came to my feet and stood behind her taking her into my arms. She felt so perfect there. It just felt right. I wanted to comfort her but I also wanted to kiss her and throw her on the bed. I breathed her scent in deeply and held her tighter. I felt as though we were communicating without words.

Steve interrupted our moment by knocking on the bedroom wall. “Guys. I’m coming in.” he said politely.

Sammy spun around on her heels and looked up into my eyes. I bend down to kiss her. I couldn’t resist; her eyes begged for it. She returned the kiss intensely for a moment then gently nibbled my bottom lip as she backed away. Her gaze one of seduction and poise. Steve opened the door and I spun around to face him. I had forgot he was coming. Steve started speaking immediately, “Look. I don’t know what’s going on between you two but I know that I’m going to be on the road for much longer than I planned. I just thought it would be best if Sammy and I came to a better understanding. I don’t want you to move out, Sammy. I want to come home to you.”

“So tell me, Steve.” says Sammy with a strong sarcastic tone in her voice. “Why didn’t Janie come? Why isn’t she here? I know you told her! Sympathy sex is great, isn’t?”

Steve looked ashamed of himself for a moment then said, “She didn’t want to come. Our relationship is professional and sex. That’s it.”

“Yeah?” says Sammy sternly. “Well, its not like that here. I don’t just want sex from John; nor do I require it. In all honesty, I want to get to know John better.”

I turned to look at her to check her sincerity. I had to know she was saying this because she meant it; not because she’s angry with him. This news seemed to come as a surprise to Steve as he stood their speechless as well. “That’s fine.” Steve said. “I’d rather know who you’re spending time with. I want to work things out.”

“Well, I don’t know how I feel about that. You made me feel like I was going insane by accusing you of sleeping with that bitch.” says Sammy firmly.

“She’s not a bitch.” says Steve defensively.

“You’ve known since the moment I met her that I didn’t like her and her self-centered mentality. She knew you were married and she knew you were married to me. I’ve talked to her several times since this trip thing began. She’s had opportunity to fess up and didn’t.”

Steve turns cold and says, “The only reason we’re here now is because you got caught.”

“Steve.” I said, probably out of line. “This isn’t going to get us anywhere. Maybe I should leave.”

Sammy grabbed my hand then looked straight at Steve, “If anyone is leaving, its Steve.” The expression on his face was one of a man that had just been slapped. Without another word, he turned and left the room. Moments later, we heard the backdoor close and his car start. Sammy looked as if she was torn between her anger at Steve and her disappointment at herself. I stood quietly, feeling her hands shake from the nerves. “He’s gone now. Would you like me to leave?”

“No. Please stay with me tonight.”

I swallowed hard and looked at her seriously. “Sammy, let’s make a deal between us.” I said. “We won’t say anything to one another that we don’t mean, okay?” She nodded in agreement. “I’ll ask again. Would you like me to leave?”

Sammy stepped forward, giving me ‘kiss me again’ signals. I looked down into her weary face then gently kissed her lips. Then again. And again. Soon she was tickling my lips with her tongue. I grabbed her gently by the sides her face and pulled her into me kissing her long and deep. I could feel the excitement swelling in my pants as she ran her hands across by back while pressing her stomach against my erection. I reached down and lifted her off the ground. Her legs instinctively wrapped around my waist. As we kissed, I walked her to the bed then laid her across it. My hands began to lift her skirt while her hands unbuttoned my shirt between us. Her cool hands soon found their way to my chest only adding to the strain against my pants. With one hand, she unfastened my belt and pants then began pushing them down my hips with her feet.

I quickly kicked off my shoes and helped her with my jeans by wiggling from the waist down. She began to kiss me with a hunger. Her nails scratched at my back beneath my shirt while the heels of her feet rested on my lower back. I opened my eyes and pulled away from her for a moment. Her expression was one of desire and submission. I looked back to her right leg then ran my hand from the bend in her knee down to find that she’s not wearing panties.

My dick reacts to that and my heart beats faster. I turn to look back at her beneath me. Her head lifts off the bed in attempt to reach her lips to mine. I pulled her arms above her head and held them at the wrist with one hand. I scooted up on her, aiming my manhood between her legs. I watched the expression on her face change as my head slid inside slowly. I felt her move gently beneath me. Slowly, I pressed down a little more. She adjusted her legs by placing one along the side of my body while wrapping the other around me, using it to push me in more. I didn’t fight her subtle hints. I could clearly read her wants by her reactions. The two of us moved together. Her soft moans of pleasure were intoxicating and encouraging. I continued my slow pace until I was completely hard inside her. I pressed hard against her then enjoyed the feeling of her wiggling beneath me, pleasing herself, while I watched her intense and erotic facial expressions. Her muscles expanded and contracted around my hard shaft; tugging and pulling at me. Her breathing becomes heavier.

“Tell me what you like.” I whisper to her.

She opens her eyes and looks at me seductively, “I like it all.”

“All?”

“Yes. Passionate or just plain old sex… its all good.” she says to me. She then brings one hand to her lips. While she licks and sucks the first two fingers, I become more erect thinking of what that might be like with her. She notices; giving me a playful look. Her hand soon disappears out of my sight but I soon feel it between us. She rubs her clit with it. I pull my hands from her wrists to grab her ass. Lifting it up slightly, I begin sliding in and out as far as I can; as slow as I can. I can hear her heart beating, feel her from inside as she comes closer and closer to orgasm.

Suddenly, I’m distracted by what I thought was a noise. I tried not to kill the mood by tipping her off to it. I kept a steady rhythm while listening intently to the echoes and noises in the house. Her moans became louder and more frequent. I felt like someone was watching. I looked up and saw Steve’s reflection in the mirror. I wasn’t stopping now. We were both to close. I continued to pump and pump while she rubbed her clit. She grabbed at my shaft with her muscles inside making it very hard to maintain control of my hips. I lowered my head to kiss her. She moaned and gasped for air between lustful tongue battles with me as we brought each other to orgasm. I felt her muscles expand and contract around me harder and steady. Her moisture ran down my balls sending me off. Quickly, I pulled out of her and let my load onto her stomach. My heart raced. My mind raced. My body wanted to be closer to her. I wanted more of her.

I rolled off to fetch a towel. She lay with her legs apart, her dress to her hips. Her breasts heaved as she inhaled and exhaled deeply coming down from her orgasm. I began cleaning my jizz from her stomach when I felt her looking at me. I returned the gaze to find myself wanting to kiss her again. So, I did using one hand to hold myself up and the other ran up her stomach to the side of her neck. As we parted. I took one last look into her eyes. I felt a pull at my heart strings which made me swallow hard. My palms became sweaty and butterflies used my stomach as a gym. I kissed her gently again then motioned to her with my eyes that Steve was here.

Sammy popped her head up to see him sitting in the chair near the door. “How long have you been there?” she said to him.

“Long enough.” he responds in a gruff voice.

Sensing his tone, I began to feel extremely defensive; as did Sammy. “What do you want?” she says rudely to him.

“John didn’t tell you what I wanted?”

Sammy shot me a questioning look.

I took a moment to consider a delicate way to tell her. I looked to Steve to put the words into my mouth but nothing. I looked back to her questioning eyes and said, “He wants to watch.”

“Watch what? Porno? His soap-operas? A parade? What?”

“Us.” I said shyly.

She blinked several times quickly as if she were trying to process this information. Her look changed to one of concern and confusion. She looked to Steve and said, “The last time I talked to you, all I heard was divorce. Now you want to watch me have sex with the person you caught me with?” She shook her head from side to side. I felt like she was confused and over whelmed. I pulled myself together and grabbed my pants from the floor to dress. I shot Steve a look to leave the room with me. He stood and the two of us left the room. Before I knew it, I was turning the corner down the hall while winking to his wife who lay on the bed now straightening her dress.

“Steve, I don’t think this is the right time. I get the feeling she doesn’t want you here now.” I said to him as we made our way to the kitchen.

“Its my house, John. I’m not leaving.”

“Why does it have to be this way? Give her some time to absorb all of this and sort out her own thoughts and feelings. I don’t know this for certain, but I’m sure that the two of you said some hurtful things the last time you talked. And tonight you spring on her the facts of your own affair. Cut her some slack, man.”

Steve’s look of anger returned to that I know from my friend. “I don’t know what to do, John. Both of us fucked up.”

“If you ask me, my relationship with your wife stems from her knowing in her heart that you were seeing someone else.”

“Who asked you, John?” he said sternly.

“I’m involved. That can’t be changed. You’re going to see Janie again, aren’t you? I mean, you haven’t stop seeing her, have you?”

“No.” says Steve, reluctantly.

“I’m going to be honest with you because you’re my friend. I have feelings for your wife and I intend to make that known.”

Steve’s face turned cold when he said, “You’ll never win her over. She’s to complicated for you.”

“I didn’t say I was in love with her. I have feelings. I don’t know what they are but I want to find out. I get the same feeling from her. And if you start being rude to me, you will definitely not win this battle.”

“I’m not here to win the battle. I’ll win the war.” Steve shouted then turned and left the house again. I stood in the front window and watched him drive away. When I could no longer see his taillights, I made sure the doors were locked then made my way back to Sammy.

“What was all that shouting about?” she said.

Without a lot of confidence, I said, “I told him that I had feelings for you.”

She sat up on the bed, her short legs dangled from the edges. “Say what?” she said.

“Feelings. For you. I have them.”

“I have them for you. Is it purely sexual or…?” she stammered.

“I’m unsure. You?”

“Ditto.” she said with a smile. She came to her feet. Her dress fell to her ankles. “Are you staying the night?”

“I can. Are you sure?”

“Yes.” she said with confidence. “I need to freshen up. If you want to go, I understand.” She then walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Within moments, I could her the water running and Sammy brushing her teeth. I looked around the room and decided to stay. I took my clothes off and threw them across the chair. I then turned back the sheets on the bed and climbed between the cool sheets.

I made the pillows comfortable and rolled to my side in anticipation of her return. She opened the door to the bathroom. Her naked silhouette stood just feet away from me. She turned off the light then made her way quietly to bed. She rolled to her side and put her back against my chest. My heart began to pound inside my chest as she nestled herself into my arms. Without words, our tangled bodies lay in the darkness. There was so much I wanted to say and do. I listened as she fell into a peaceful sleep. My free hand couldn’t keep from stroking her soft skin and my thoughts wandered to the first time I met Sammy. I see her ten years younger with the sunlight in her hair. My heart skipped a beat just as it did the moment I saw her that day. Her ‘hello’ rang in my thoughts for days. I had forgot all about that until just now.

12