Afghan Princess of Barrhaven

Story Info
Afghan chick meets Nigerian stud in a grocery store.
1.6k words
2.5
12k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Sitting on the toilet inside the women's washroom of the Wal-Mart at Barrhaven, I sighed. That's right, pretty Muslim ladies in Hijab do fart, folks. Sorry if that shocks you. Seriously, I shouldn't have had that burger and those fries at the in-store MacDonald's restaurant. After farting a whole damn lot and basically dropping a deuce, I wiped my ass, pulled my skirt back on, and exited the stall. I need to get in the habit of making my own lunch instead of buying crappy food at work. I know the people who work at that restaurant. The less said about its food the better, trust me.

I admired my reflection in the mirror as I hastily washed my hands, and then readjusted my Hijab. A short, round, pretty young woman stared back at me. Putting a fake smile on, I went back to work. Game face, that's what I call it. I'm a cashier at the world's busiest damn store. Oh, and I've got to hassle you about signing up for a credit card every time you make a purchase at my cashier's counter otherwise I will get fired. I've got no choice in this matter, seriously.

Fatima Durrani is the name, and I was born in the City of Lashkar Gah, Southern Afghanistan and raised in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I'm five-foot-four, a bit chubby but still very cute, with dark bronze skin, long Black hair which I always hide away under my Hijab, a nice booty and light brown eyes. I attend Algonquin College, where I study business administration. I want to work for the Canadian Government someday. For now, I'm just another student struggling at a dead-end job. Welcome to my life.

The other day, I met a really cute guy named Malik. When you're a cashier at Wal-Mart, people tend to forget that you're a human being and treat you like a piece of shit. I've been yelled at, harassed and treated like I'm less than a person. Well, Mr. Malik Osinbajo of Nigeria was different. Six feet tall, broad-shouldered and handsome, dressed in business clothing, and speaking in a friendly and polite tone, Malik differently caught my attention. We talked, and flirted a bit, which I don't normally do with guys at work, but like I said, this one was different. Plus, Malik walked in shortly before closing time.

Yeah, I did a lot of things I don't normally do that night. I asked Malik for his Facebook, and added him. Malik wished me a goodnight, and then walked away. I totally checked out the cute brother's oh-so sexy ass as he walked out of Wal-Mart. That's how it all began, ladies and gentlemen. What? I'm not supposed to check out hot guys with cute butts at work just because I'm a Hijab-wearing Muslim chick? Well, fuck you then. I totally checked out Malik's ass and I liked what I saw, thank you very much.

I'd like to tell you that Malik Osinbajo and I embarked on a passionate relationship and fell in love and all that shit. I really would. That would totally be a lie. Just because I'm a Hijab-wearing Muslim woman doesn't mean I don't have the same sexual needs that all females have. Malik is a tall, sexy Black guy from Nigeria who's got lots of money and is new to Ottawa. Well, well. I wouldn't mind showing Malik around, if you catch my drift.

The Nigerian brother told me about his old life in the City of London, England, where he studied at Brunel University, and his father, Omar Osinbajo worked for the Nigerian Embassy. I smiled at that. So, Malik is the son of a Diplomat. I swear, you meet all kinds in Ottawa. My attention level perked up significantly. Now they've been moved to Ottawa by the Nigerian government. Whatever, Malik is cute, has money, and thinks I'm hot and exotic. Good for me, eh?

My last relationship didn't work out so well, and as a result, I am kind of jaded when it comes to relationships in general. The man who broke my heart is Ali Sarwari, a young Afghan Muslim guy I met at a Muslim community event. I thought Ali was the one for me, but the bastard ended up cheating on me with Kirsten Damon, a White chick I used to work with. After that piece of work broke my heart and ruined my life, I gave the male half of the species a wide berth. Now I'm flying solo and keeping it that way. Still, a gal's got her needs, you know?

Malik and I chatted on Facebook the next day, and ended up exchanging numbers. Prior to adding him, I checked him out online. The Nigerian Embassy in Ottawa has an employees list and it does show the name Osinbajo. Malik's Facebook profile was very descriptive. The brother was born in 1989 in Kano City, Nigeria, and has apparently lived everywhere from Manaus, Brazil, to London, England. Hmm. This dude is a serious globe-trotter. Must be where he acquired his appetite for exotic women. Well, let's see what Mr. Nigeria thinks of us Afghan ladies.

Three days after I added Malik Osinbajo on Facebook, I showed up at his place near Marketplace Station and we had ourselves some fun. Malik lives in a really nice five-bedroom townhouse in one of Barrhaven's pricier, newer sections. The brother greeted me at the door, clad in a red T-shirt and blue shorts. Malik looked really good. Well, Malik and I didn't waste any time. I went in, Malik gave me a tour of the place, and then we went to his very big, very comfortable basement to have ourselves some fun.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, I am an Afghan Muslim woman who likes sex and doesn't apologize for it. Malik and I got our freak on in the basement. The Nigerian stud sat down on the couch and watched me as I did a sexy little strip tease for him. Slowly I removed my long-sleeved green blue T-shirt and pulled down my long Black work pants, until I was nearly naked in front of Malik. Well, nearly naked save for my Hijab, bra and panties, that is. Off came my bra and panties, and Malik nodded and smiled, clearly liking what he saw.

As I started removing my Hijab, Malik smiled and stopped me. I paused, looked into Malik's eyes and smiled cockily. I guess Mr. Nigeria wants me to keep my Hijab on during our sexual activities. Seriously, why are so many guys into this? I don't mind, you know, I'm just a bit puzzled. Malik gestured for me to come to him and I did, moving with deliberate slowness. I stood inches from Malik, and the Nigerian stud smiled and kissed my lips.

Gently, Malik kissed me and caressed my tits, and I began undressing him. My eager hands roamed over his muscular, dark-skinned and muscular body. We tumbled on the couch, and then the fun began. Malik laid me on the couch, and kissed me on the lips, then licked my tits. Spreading my thighs, Malik began fingering my pussy while kissing a path from my breasts downward. Malik buried his face between my legs and began eating my pussy.

I lay on that couch, legs spread and sighed with contentment as Malik licked my sweet Afghan Muslim pussy. Malik ate my pussy like a condemned prisoner devouring and savoring his last meal. I moaned deeply as Malik fingered my cunt, teased my clitoris with his tongue and basically made me shudder in pleasure as he tortured me in the most wonderful way possible. Later, when I came down from cloud nine, I rewarded the Nigerian stud adequately.

Kneeling before the sexy Malik, I worshipped at his altar. Seriously, I grabbed Malik's long and thick, dark dick and sucked on it like my life depended on it. After polishing Malik's dick with my tongue, I smiled up at him. Malik grinned and pulled me on top of him. The Nigerian Muslim stud caressed my tits and gave my ass a firm slap, and I giggled. Malik looked at me, his eyes full of desire. I smiled and straddled him, and impaled myself on his dick. Malik locked eyes with me, and just like that, the Nigerian stud began to fuck me silly.

Malik and I fucked over every inch of his basement, and then some. Seriously, we went at it like sex was going out of style. The brother bent me over and fucked me, slamming his hard dick into my cunt. I squealed in delight and pressed my thick Afghan Muslim booty against Malik's dick, driving his prick deeper inside of me. Malik grabbed my hair and pulled it, smacking my ass as he fucked me. As a freaky gal who loves rough sex, this drove me absolutely nuts and I begged him for more. Malik and I fucked for several hours, and in the end, lay exhausted, smiling and sighing, sweaty as can be, on his basement carpet.

Malik and I aren't a couple, because I am not looking for a relationship. Nope, I've got enough on my plate and have no desire to date anyone seriously. I'm just a Hijab-wearing Muslim woman of Afghan descent who works at Wal-Mart, studies at a nearby college, and likes wild, uninhibited sex with sexy men from exotic places. That's all, folks. I am who I am and make absolutely no apologies for it. My very Afghan Muslim pussy is mine, and it needs fucking, but by my rules only. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers