African-American Bisexual Students

Story Info
Two bisexual black men meet a black woman.
3.1k words
3.32
29.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Abraham James Green is the name and I am the hero of this tale. In fact, I totally approve this message. At the time this story took place, I was a student at Milford Hawkins College, a small private school located near the town of Kati, Texas. I was just a tall, good-looking young black man beginning his college career quite enthusiastically at what appeared to be a nice educational institution. I didn't know it at the time but I was on a voyage of self-discovery.

Milford Hawkins College, the setting of my adventurers is a private school with a student body of eighteen thousand persons. It was founded in 1978 by Milford Hawkins, a famous Texan billionaire businessman who has since passed away and entrusted his fortune to a foundation which provided key funding to the institution which bore his name. The school is a fairly decent place. Although the majority of the students are commuters, quite a few of us live in the school's dormitories. Milford Hawkins College has eighteen dorm buildings, nine for men and nine for women. Each dormitory building can house three hundred students. Not being from around here, I had to live in the dormitories, which suited me just fine. Commuting from Los Angeles, California, to Kati, Texas, everyday would have been a drag. Don't you agree?

Milford Hawkins recently started an intercollegiate athletics program. This brought an increase in student enrollment and actually put this small, relatively unknown school on the map. Milford Hawkins currently sponsors Men's Varsity Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Water Polo, Volleyball, Rowing, Soccer, Golf, Tennis, Football, Rifle, Wrestling, Ice Hockey, Swimming and Lacrosse along with Women's Varsity Softball, Basketball, Rowing, Cross Country, Soccer, Golf, Tennis, Rugby, Field Hockey, Rifle, Ice Hockey, Water Polo, Swimming, Volleyball and Lacrosse. For club sports we have Men's and Women's Squash, Men's and Women's Cycling, Women's Badminton, Men's Rugby and Men's Sumo Wrestling. All of our sports teams compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division Two.

I joined the school three years after it started a sports program. Before that, I attended the Los Angeles Military Academy, an all-male private High School. Life at L.A.M.A. was fun. I sometimes miss its simplicity. I played Football at the Los Angeles Military Academy and earned myself an athletic scholarship to Milford Hawkins because of it. The Academy was a fun place. A young man's paradise. Most men ought to attend a single-sex school at least once in their lifetime. They might be better men for it. In a single-sex environment, a man is free to be himself. There's quite a lot that men can discover about themselves and their fellow man when members of the opposite sex aren't around. There is a bond between you and your fellow man. Let no one tell you otherwise. I don't just say this because I'm bisexual. Any man, regardless of which way he swings, can benefit from being around intelligent and capable men who are doing positive things with their lives.

Anyhow, at Milford Hawkins College, I had myself some fun. As a six-foot-six, 250-pound athlete, I was an offensive lineman on my high school football team. However, the Head Football Coach at Milford Hawkins College decided that on his team, I'd be a running back. It's my least favorite position. I'm good at offense. Protect the quarterback, that's what I do best. The Coach wouldn't be budged. It's his way or the highway. Oh, well. I just wanted to play football, so I did as I was told. I really hate it when former professional football players become college football coaches. Some of them are decent men. Others get on your nerves because they think they're all that. Oh, well. What can you do?

I went to my Business Administration classes and did the usual things that a college man does. Go to class, survive term papers and deal with campus drama. No, I wasn't Mister Popular on campus. Based on incredibly accurate demographics, Milford Hawkins College had three hundred and ninety black males and four hundred and twenty five black females on its student body. No, we weren't all student-athletes. However, we were a very distinct minority. I miss the Academy. There were lots of highly intelligent and lively young black men there. Unfortunately, this wasn't the Academy. It was a college campus. I tried to make some friends, though. I met this interesting couple. Kyle Hannison and Rhonda Stephens. They were both in my Business Writing Class. We kind of hit it off.

Kyle Hannison was a six-foot-three, big and bulky, brown-skinned and long-haired African-American student from the City of Dallas. He used to play Basketball for Texas Tech but came to Milford Hawkins because they offered a wider range of sports than most colleges and universities in the state. Since then, he'd become a tri-athlete. He was on the Milford Hawkins College Men's Basketball team and also the Men's Ice Hockey team. He also played on the Men's Rugby Club. How about that? The guy loved sports. When he wasn't on the Basketball court, the Gridiron or the Rugby field, he took classes in Psychology.

His girlfriend Rhonda Stephens was something else. A tall and curvy, large young black woman with jet-black skin, gorgeously ethnic features and long, lustrous black hair. She was a big gal who carried her surplus flesh sexily. What the Internet afficionados would call a BBW. This six-foot-two black beauty had a thick body, large breasts, wide hips and what can only be described as a ghetto booty. You've seen the type. Don't make me explain myself. I found her very attractive. Actually, I found both of them incredibly attractive. Rhonda was a member of the Women's Rugby team and also the Vice President of the Minority In Business Club. Like me, she was a Business Administration major. Since we met, I must say that Kyle, Rhonda and I totally hit it off. They were native Texans who were fascinated by my Southern California accent. I loved hanging out with them. We had a lot in common. We were all student-athletes and young black folks in college. Working towards our futures. The way all of us should be. I was happy. At long last, I had made some friends.

We hung out together in Dallas, which was quite a distance from the town of Kati but we didn't care. Dallas is where the big businesses, the movie theaters, the shopping malls and the big schools are at. It's where the heart of Texas is. The only city that rivals it would be Austin. Other towns just don't have it. Whatever it is. Rhonda and Kyle had family in Dallas. I met their folks. Rhonda's father Julius Stephens was a Dallas City Police Department Patrolman. Her mother Jane Yvan Stephens was a professional hairdresser. Kyle's father, Leonard Hannison was a Corrections Officer. His mother, small-business owner Leanne Atkinson Hannison, died two years ago in a convenience store robbery. Man, that was messed up.

I had a lot of respect for Kyle and Rhonda. They had both been through a lot together. After meeting their respective families during our visit to Dallas, we sat in a diner. I shared some of my history with them. I was born in Los Angeles, California. My father, Luther Green is a fireman. My mother, Giselle Antoine Green is a schoolteacher. I have one brother, Rupert, who's currently a Film student at UCLA. That's about it, really. Rhonda and Kyle looked at me, smiling. Both of them seemed to be waiting for something. So, I asked them what was up. That's when they dropped the ball on me. Apparently, both of my new best friends were attracted to me and they wanted to cement our special friendship with a threesome. I was stunned. Are Texans weird or what?

I mean, seriously. Picture this one, if you please. You're in a diner with two of your closest friends. You're discussing family stuff and college life as a young person living in today's America. Then, they drop the ball on you. They want to sleep with you. I looked at Rhonda and Kyle. A slow smile crept into my face. Rhonda grinned, acting as spokesperson for the both of them. She said that she knew I was bisexual and both she and Kyle were attracted to me. I was surprised, more by Rhonda than by Kyle. I sensed that Kyle was bisexual but since he was already in a relationship, I thought I'd better leave him alone. Kyle smiled, took Rhonda's hand in his and told me that they had bpth been wanting to hook up with me for some time. They simply weren't sure how to go about asking me. Wow. So, they had been planning this for a while. I asked them to tell me more. I was definitely curious.

The thing about threesomes is that they're a lot more complicated than what you see on television shows and in those fun-filled videos and DVDs you rent from your neighborhood smut store. There are rules, limits and boundaries. You're dealing with real people, with feelings and emotions, needs that have to be met and all that. You're not dealing with two-dimensional characters in some smut magazine. I was made aware of that. I agreed to do it. Why not? I've been in a dry spell ever since I graduated from the Los Angeles Military Academy. Now, I had the opportunity to make up for lost time. I didn't waste it.

Rhonda, Kyle and I went back to the dormitories for a fun-filled afternoon. It was mildly funny how we all didn't know how to begin this. I started by undressing, intent on showing them what I got. Kyle and Rhonda sat on the king-sized bed as I did my thing. Soon, I was naked before them. A big and tall, sexy black stud with a cute face, strong athletic body and an erect, ten-inch, uncircumcised dick. Kyle looked me up and down and licked his lips. I smiled, loving the effect I had on him. Rhonda seemed mesmerized. I told Kyle to come and show my Jimmy some love.

Kyle got up from the bed and walked right up to me. The big and tall black stud stood face to face with me. With a smile, he kissed me. I kissed him right back, and began undressing him. I soon found out he had a pretty good body. Nice. I definitely wanted some of that. Before Rhonda's attentive eyes, I pushed Kyle onto the bed. We rolled around together. Kyle climbed on top of me. He kissed me, then began licking every inch of my body. I grinned. Truth be told, that kind of tickles, you know. Kyle made his way to my groin, where he did show my Jimmy some love. Kyle licked the head of my dick, then began sucking on it. I sat back and relaxes as the sexy black stud worked his magic.

As Kyle went down on me, I looked at Rhonda, and watched as she undressed. The big beautiful black woman had a really nice body. I am a big man and I don't like the whole skin and bones thing on my lovers. Large men and large women have always done it for me. Big and tall, that's my favorite look on a potential hookup, regardless of gender. Rhonda winked at me, and dropped her black lycra panties on the floor. Her bra came off next. She turned around, showing me her huge, plump and sexy ass. Hot damn. That's what I like! A big beautiful woman with a big ass. Rhonda sat on the eye of the bed and slid two fingers into her pussy while watching Kyle go down on me.

Kyle continued to work his magic. He sucked on my cock and licked my balls. I was surprised by how good he did his thing. Pretty soon he had me hard as a rock. Rhonda finally got fed up with being a spectator and became a participant in the afternoon's erotically charged activities. She joined Kyle in sucking me off. Hot damn. With two hot mouths, one male and one female, sucking on my cock and licking my balls, I was in heaven! Kyle and Rhonda worked me over and pretty soon I came, blasting my hot load over their faces. Normally I don't do that but this time I couldn't help it! Neither of them seemed to mind, though. They eagerly sucked off all of my cum. I signed in pleasure. Now, that's what's up!

Rhonda and Kyle smiled, then asked me what else I had in mind. Apparently, they were both eager to please me. Well, well. A whole bunch of ideas surged through my head. I grinned, pulled them both to me. Kyle stroked my dick, and told me that he couldn't wait to feel it inside of him. I looked at the sexy black man's fine ass. Hell yeah, I wanted some of that. Rhonda helped us get ready. She went to get some lube. Meanwhile, I sucked off Kyle, getting him nice and hard. He had a big dick. At least nine inches and quite thick. Also, he was uncut. Just like me. Isn't that cool? I'm a natural man and I was pleased to be having some fun with a fellow natural man.

Rhonda returned with lube and condoms. I put on a condom and then sprayed it with lube. Then, Rhonda made Kyle assume the position. She spread his butt cheeks wide open, then smeared lube all over his ass. I rubbed my dick against Kyle's ass, then pushed it inside. With a swift thrust, I was inside. Kyle did not scream as I penetrated him. Instead, he urged me to give him more. I placed my hands on his hips and thrust into him. Hot damn. I was loving this. It had been so long since I did it with another man. Rhonda watched, fingering her pussy as I fucked her boyfriend. She seemed really turned on by what we were doing. I smiled at her, and asked her to join us. Grinning, she did just that.

While I slid my dick deep inside Kyle's ass, Rhonda came to spice things up. She slid that sexy, plump body of hers right underneath him and began sucking his dick while I fucked him. Hot damn, this was nicely done! In fact, Kyle dove right between Rhonda's legs. He began to eagerly lick her pussy. The two of them were doing sixty nine right in front of me. And I was loving it. It turned me on a lot. So much that I fucked Kyle all the harder for it. I got mine, as they say, and simply sat back and watched as he and his girlfriend gave each other oral pleasure the likes of which you and I can only imagine. They licked and probed each other to an earth-shattering and definitely loud orgasm a few minutes later.

Once they were done working their magic, Rhonda and Kyle sat up on the bed. I looked at them, amazed and envious at the time. They really were something else. I asked them how it felt like. Working their magic together to bring about mutual pleasure. They grinned, and told me that's just how they did things. I nodded understandingly. Wow. Rhonda looked at me, then smiled at Kyle. Uh-oh. What was she planning? I soon found out. She told me that there was something she always wanted to try, but never had the chance to. I was all ears. As as Kyle, apparently. Smiling naughtily, Rhonda dropped the ball on us.

When she told us, I was astonished. Rhonda smiled, and calmly told Kyle and I that she wanted to try double penetration. Well, well. I didn't see that one coming, folks. Neither had Kyle, apparently. He had a stunned look on his handsome mug. Oh, well. I'm the kind of man who loves challenges and likes to try new things. I told Rhonda that I was down with what she had in mind. She smiled, and looked at Kyle. He was down too. We got the ball rolling, no pun intended.

The thing about trying new things is that sometimes, one must take great care. I had never done this before, and neither had Kyle or Rhonda. We worked things out, though. Kyle lay flat on the bed. Rhonda climbed on top of him, straddling him. She lowered herself until she impaled her womanhood on his manly tool. I came up behind her and gently spread her plump butt cheeks. I pressed my dick against her asshole, and pushed. With a swift thrust, I was in. So was Kyle, apparently. With the both of us inside her, Rhonda froze. I asked her if she was okay. She told us that she was feeling great. And that's when the fun began. I thrust my dick into Rhonda while Kyle slid himself into her. We were doing it together.

Feeling my manhood deep inside Rhonda was a powerful feeling. Truth be told, this was a first for me too. I've done anal before, but never with a woman. I noticed something altogether different. Rhonda's ass felt different from a man's. I can't quite explain it. Meanwhile, Kyle had his hands on her hips and was thrusting into her with all of his might. Rhonda screamed as we filled both her holes with our manly tools. She urged us on. Oh, man. This was so intense. For all of us. I don't know for how long we went at it but it felt like forever, yet I felt that it didn't last long enough. Rhonda, Kyle and I established a nice easy rhythm as we made love, until each of us got ours, so to speak. Let's just say orgasmic bliss for everyone.

Afterwards, Kyle, Rhonda and I lay on the bed. All three of us were smiling. Man, this was so much fun. We really ought to do this again sometime. Lying next to them, I felt happy. Content, actually. For the first time in a long time, I felt satisfied. As were they. Rhonda and Kyle smiled at each other the way only lovers could. Rhonda kissed me on the lips, and thanked me for a wonderful time. I kissed her back, and shared a passionate kiss with Kyle. My, this was fun. I looked at the ceiling, and knew that I didn't want these moments to end. I found myself wishing I could freeze time. I didn't have to do any more wishful thinking. Rhonda and Kyle promised me that this wouldn't be the last time we had a special meeting. I smiled from ear to ear. I love Texas!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers