African-American Lawyer in Ottawa

Story Info
Black lawyer meets feisty white woman in Canada.
1.4k words
2.83
28.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Another rough day at work. The life of a modern man isn't easy in this day and age. No matter what the gender issues specialists and political correctness mavens tell you. Take our friend Jefferson Lincoln for example. He's twenty seven years old, and although born and raised in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, he has been living in metropolitan Ottawa, Province of Ontario, for the past three years. Long enough to become a permanent resident of the great nation Canada was gearing up to become. Although he came to Canada with a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and now has a Law degree from the University of Ottawa, he's struggling just to make ends meet. Canada isn't always kind to highly educated foreigners, even the ones from the United States of America. Did we also mention that Jefferson Lincoln is a six-foot-four African-American male?

Jefferson Lincoln had a rough day at the office, as we mentioned before. The law firm he works for, Madison & Associates, assigned him one of their toughest cases. Jefferson represents Abdullah Al-Hamid, a forty-something Saudi-Canadian on trial for the murder of his wife Aamina and that of her lover, Karim Mahmoud. The case has made headlines throughout Canada and beyond. Experts on television are calling it an honor killing. It's Jefferson's first big criminal trial. And definitely his first murder case. For the past year and a half, the firm mostly had him doing research like a glorified paralegal. Now he's trying his first case. What could be better? Some of the senior partners at the eighty-lawyer firm questioned the wisdom of the founder, Lawrence Madison, in assigning such a big case to the freshest, greenest recruit among the firm's legal eagles. By the way, there are six Asian guys, five Black women and two Hispanic men at the law firm. Jefferson Lincoln is one of three Black men working for Madison & Associates. And he's the only person under thirty working at the firm.

To say that our hero is under a lot of pressure would be an understatement. Add to that the fact that his girlfriend Debbie McRae has been acting up. Jefferson met twenty-four-year-old Deborah McRae while walking around downtown Calgary in the Province of Alberta with a friend. The six-foot-tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed young Irishwoman was a newcomer to Canada. He found her really hot, and of course approached her. They had a night of passionate sex in her hotel in the south end of Calgary. Jefferson wasn't really into White women but he certainly never passed up an opportunity for sex with a beautiful woman, just like anyone worthy of being called a man on twenty-first century planet Earth. The sex was downright stupendous. Debbie was into Black men, that much he could tell. When she laid him down on the bed and sucked his eight-inch, uncircumcised Black dick like there was no tomorrow, he couldn't recall the last time a woman fucked him this good.

This blonde-haired White woman from Ireland really wore him out. After sucking his dick like there was no tomorrow, she climbed on top of him. He barely had time to put a condom on before she began riding him really hard. He rested his hands on her slim, sexy hips as he thrust his cock deep inside of her. Debbie squealed in pleasure as he began fucking her with deep, powerful strokes. Her big, sexy breasts flopped about his face as she bounced up and down on him. Man, she was such a wild chick! After a while, they tried another position. Face down and ass up, he took her. How he loved the way her big, sexy White ass bounced under the force of his powerful, masculine thrusts. He fucked her real good, into the wee hours of the morning. When he woke up, she sent him packing on his way. They never expected to see each other again.

Except that they did. For she moved to Ottawa, Ontario, to attend Carleton University's Sprott School on an international scholarship. They ran into each other at the Rideau Shopping Center, and what followed was pure awkwardness. However, they had definite chemistry, that they couldn't deny. His request for dinner was met with a sweet smile from her, and next thing he knew, they were seeing each other regularly. Trips to Montreal's art scene, dancing in Ottawa nightclubs like Studio and dining in fine restaurants like East Side Mario's eventually led to them moving in together. Jefferson Lincoln, the confirmed bachelor from Brockton, Massachusetts, moved in with a White chick from Ireland while living in Ottawa, Ontario. Theirs was a passionate relationship, even though Debbie could be pretty flaky sometimes.

They were both busy people. She was a business student and he was a rookie lawyer. Somehow, though, they made it work. Even astrologically, they were told they weren't a match. He was a wide-eyed Aquarius and she was a moody, intense Scorpio. Technically, they weren't supposed to mesh. Especially since she was the proud daughter of conservative Irish Republicans who opposed non-White immigration to Ireland and he was the son of a former Black Panther. Talk about opposites attracting...The funny thing is that Jefferson Lincoln never really saw himself with a White woman. He always thought he would follow into the footsteps of his father, Marius Lincoln of Boston, Massachusetts. The ex-Black Panther who opposed the New England establishment's covert racism then did an about face, went to Harvard University's Law School and became a Congressman. Jefferson's mother Nadine Joseph came from the City of Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti. Marius Lincoln, the afro-centric legend went all the way to the Caribbean to find a 'good Black woman' because he didn't like African-American women. So he brought her from the Caribbean, married her and paid for her college education before she became the mother of his offspring. Marius Lincoln, the man with the plan. He would be disappointed to see his only son with a White woman from Ireland.

Jefferson Lincoln sighed as he lay on his bed, fully dressed in his dark gray business suit, blue silk shirt, Black tie and Black silk pants. He worshiped the ground his father walked on. The old man was a legend in legal and political circles in Boston. He was a good friend of Deval Patrick, the first Black man elected Governor of Massachusetts. Yeah, Marius Lincoln was THE man. When Jefferson announced his desire to try living in Canada for a while due to the lousy U.S. economic situation, Marius encouraged his son to explore new opportunities. Now, Jefferson Lincoln was a lawyer in Ontario, facing the trial of the century. And living with a White woman. If only his parents could see past color. He cared deeply for Debbie. Also, Black Canadian women didn't have faith in Black men. Jefferson found White men in Canada very racist and insecure, especially when dealing with highly educated non-White professionals. Yet Black Canadian women worshiped them White guys, hence why so many Black Canadian men were dating and marrying White women. Cause and effect, pure and simple. Things weren't as simple as they were in his father's time, when Black folks united against White racism. They would never be that simple again. Jefferson intended to make his mark in Canada.

Looking at his cell, he saw that he had a message. It was Debbie. He smiled, then shuddered when he read her text. Being Debbie, brash and impulsive, she texted everything. Including the "I am pregnant" announcement. Jefferson Lincoln smiled. His life just got more complicated. His White girlfriend was pregnant. He grabbed his cell, and called her. Debbie's ecstatic voice came through. He smiled and let some enthusiasm show through his voice to mask the slight panic he felt. Luckily he wasn't dealing with Debbie face to face. He asked her if she felt fine and she uttered a resounding yes. They talked for ten minutes, during which he found out she was visiting a lady friend in the town of Gatineau, Quebec, and wouldn't be back in Ottawa, Ontario, till early morning. Good. That gave him some time to compose himself. Dear lord. Was he ready to become a dad? Financially he was. He made one hundred and seventeen thousand dollars last year, after taxes. He lived in a nice condo in Barrhaven, the priciest sector of Ottawa. Financially, he was ready. Emotionally? Heck no. well, ready or not, he was about to become a dad. Which meant at some point he would have to pick up the phone and dial the 508 area code of his parents. Wonderful.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers