African Lesbian Vampire Tales

Story Info
African vampire Rafika is seduced by Aliyah.
3.3k words
1.25
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night fell over the City of Juba, Capital of South Sudan. In the Fahd District, close to the historic Malouf Park, lay a sumptuous white villa. The place was lovely, complete with a two-story house built out of white stone, with a garden and a swimming pool. A three-meter high metallic wall surrounded the property, shielding it from the outside world. The neighbors often wondered about the proprietress, a tall and lovely, dark-skinned young Nubian woman who only comes out at night and keeps to herself. It is not the African way to be unneighborly that's for damned sure...

"Night at last," Rafika said to herself as she rose from her bed. Heavy drapes hung on the windows, keeping the dreaded sunlight at bay during the daytime hours. Rafika took a look at her surroundings. The king-sized bed, the table, the chair, and a massive book shelf comprised the contents of her bedroom. Rafika's ample collection of outfits hung on hangars in a walk-in closet down the hall. As Rafika yawned and stretched, a trio of furry dogs bounded toward her.

Rafika smiled and patted the two big brown dogs, Lucky and Marquis, on their furry heads. Harriet, the tiny chihuahua-terrier mix, was the latest addition to her little family. Rafika headed to the kitchen, and pulled a huge slab of beef from the fridge. Extending her claws, Rafika sliced the meat into digestible portions and dropped it into the bowls. Lucky, Marquis and Harriet woofed excitedly and then ate while their mistress watched. Rafika filled the dogs drinking bowls with cold water, and then headed out of the kitchen.

Stepping into the bathroom, Rafika took a long shower. Afterwards, she dried herself and put on some clothes. A bright pink T-shirt, blue jeans and Black sneakers would do just fine for tonight's outing. Rafika headed out into the night, and the streets of Metropolitan Juba welcomed her. It was barely seven and the sky was suitably dark, which worked fine for Rafika. Everywhere Rafika went, men and women alike looked at her. The tall, curvy and dark-skinned young African woman was quite beautiful, but it wasn't just her looks which attracted curious onlookers.

Rafika is a Vampire, and has been one for many, many centuries. Long before European colonials began invading African nations in search of land and resources, Rafika walked the earth. Vampires have been living among humans for thousands of years, and humans tend to sense something different about these very human-looking monsters when they encounter them. Vampires tend to only invite stunningly attractive human beings into the ranks of the Undead. Being beautiful and damned go hand in hand, it would seem...

The stories and myths of a thousand nations painted Vampires in a negative light. Just like human beings, Vampires can be good, bad and every shade in between. Rafika is a Vampire, sure, but it takes more than being Undead to become a monster. The only blood which Rafika drinks comes from hoofed animals such as cows, sheep or goats. A local butcher gets paid handsomely to keep Rafika supplied in animal blood. The meat Rafika happily shares with her pets. Rafika loves dogs, and can't stand people. Many people feel the same way.

As Rafika walked through the streets of Metropolitan Juba, she smiled at the women and men who called the South Sudanese Capital home. Merchants, businesspeople, saleswomen, mothers, fathers, sons and daughters, all kinds of folks walked the streets. Rafika walked past hair salons, restaurants, night clubs, public libraries, universities, political offices, hospitals and the like. Even after living for close to a thousand years, Rafika couldn't stop marveling at human ingenuity.

When Rafika was mortal, circa 200 A.D. the African world was quite different. In those days, Africa was a major power and nobody messed with it, not the Europeans or the Arabs or the Asians. Rafika has seen the rise and fall of great African realms such as the Songhai Empire, the Mandinka Kingdom and the Nok Kingdom in West Africa. Rafika remembers the latter days of the Nubian Empire, whose borders included Sudan, South Sudan and parts of Egypt itself. The glory of Africa has been overlooked by the world, but Rafika remembers...

As Rafika roamed the streets of Metropolitan Juba, she did not know that she was being watched. The watcher was none other than Aliyah Garang, daughter of Malik Garang the Butcher. The tall, slender, dark-skinned and short-haired young South Sudanese woman had been fascinated with Rafika ever since the Vampire gal walked into her father's butcher shop. Rafika smiled politely as Aliyah looked into her eyes. Women who love women spot their own kind through a specific and often prolonged eye contact. There's nothing more to it than that.

Rafika, who has loved both women and men in her nearly thousand years of existence, knew better than to get involved with Aliyah. At the end of the day, Rafika respected Aliyah's father Malik too much to make a move on his daughter. The Butcher kept Rafika supplied with fresh blood for a price, and also provided the meat which her dogs Lucky, Marquis and Harriet loved so much. Rafika doesn't mix business with pleasure. Nothing good ever comes from such an entanglement.

"You are beautiful, Aliyah, and I do love women as well as men, but you are off limits," Rafika told the amorous young African woman. Mere days after meeting Rafika, Aliyah showed up at her house to declare her intentions. Rafika did not welcome such a visit. Aliyah stared hard at Rafika, astonished by her rejection. Rafika felt bad about her choice of words but decided that what she'd done was for Aliyah's own good. The life of a Vampire is unpredictable and dangerous. Rafika's affairs with mortal women and mortal men seldom ended well for either party. A Vampire's existence is a lonely one, such is fate...

"Rafika, I know women, and even though we just met, I know you are afraid to love, I will prove you wrong," Aliyah said haughtily. As Rafika tried to come up with an answer, Aliyah stormed out of her front door. Rafika watched Aliyah until the young African woman disappeared into the night. Rafika figured that Aliyah would find another lady to love. Aliyah's obsession with Rafika was just beginning. The young woman has been stalking Rafika ever since...

"Such beauty, such grace," Aliyah said as she followed Rafika from a distance. It had been months since Rafika laid eyes on Aliyah, but the young woman's fascination with her would not go away. Aliyah has loved several women before meeting Rafika. There was Theresa Goh, a tall, gorgeous widow who was awesome in bed. Aliyah had fun with Theresa, but she wasn't in love with her. Aliyah wanted Rafika because she was gorgeous, mysterious, and unattainable...

Rafika walked into Farouk's Bar, a local watering hole, and greeted the owner, a burly man named Farouk. Aliyah entered and sat at a table near the back. A trio of handsome South Sudanese men smiled at Aliyah as she sat down but the comely young woman ignored them. Rafika sat at the bar, bantering with Farouk while watching TV. BBC Africa News blathered on about Covid, and socio-political issues affecting Africa, Europe and the rest of the world. The usual boring stuff which most people don't give a damn about.

As Rafika chatted up Farouk, Aliyah noticed the way the three young South Sudanese men looked at her. All three wore medallions around their necks. For the moment, they ignored Aliyah and focused all their attention on Rafika. Aliyah kept her cool as she noticed the bulges in the men's jackets. All three were carrying guns. Gun ownership in South Sudan is at an all-time high, that's true, but Aliyah still found it weird how the three men kept staring at Rafika.

"You're always a delight, my dear," said Farouk as he handed Rafika her third mug of whiskey. The young African woman smiled and raised her glass, then downed it in one gulp. Farouk always wondered how such a lovely dame could down liquor better than the toughest of men. Raika could drink sailors under the table. Farouk had never seen anything like her. Rafika also spoke like a hundred languages and seemed knowledgeable about most subjects. Farouk was fascinated with her...but he wasn't the only one.

"Always good to be here," Rafika said, and she sipped her next mug of whiskey while watching the news. Rafika had been living in Juba City for six years and missed traveling abroad. Twenty years ago, Rafika lived in the City of Kingston, Jamaica, and ran a sugarcane farm there. Prior to that, Rafika lived in the City of Accra, Ghana, where she worked retail. The African female Vampire likes to travel and enjoys living among people of African people.

"Be careful sweetheart," Aliyah thought as the three young men got up and headed toward Rafika. Chatting with Farouk the bar owner, Rafika seemed oblivious to the approaching threat. What Aliyah didn't know is that the three young men, Oscar, Bolo and Malko, were members of the Holy Cadre, an ancient sect dedicated to killing Vampires and other monsters. The Holy Cadre had been after Rafika for a long time. Tonight, they would move against her...

"Sorry about the damage," Rafika said to Farouk as she set down her mug. Farouk frowned, wondering what Rafika was talking about. The three young men pulled out their guns and aimed at Rafika. Sighing, Rafika whirled around and waded into the men. Moving faster than anything human, Rafika bared her fangs, extended her claws and attacked her enemies. With a single swipe of her claws, Rafika slit Oscar's throat. Bolo got off a shot which narrowly missed Rafika's head, and then Rafika slit his throat as well. Malko was the last to go down, after Rafika snapped his neck.

"What the Hell?" Farouk gasped, looking at Rafika and the three slain assailants. Rafika smiled and shrugged. The African female Vampire walked out of Farouk's Bar, never to return. Vampires are creatures of forever, but that comes with many issues, one of them being eternally hunted. The Holy Cadre, the Order of the Hunters, the Slayers Association and the Monster Catchers are just a few of the organizations which hunt Vampires for sport.

Rafika headed home, grabbed a bag full of cash, totalling one hundred thousand American dollars, and got in her car. After securing her dogs Lucky, Marquis and Harriet in the back, Rafika drove out of Juba City. For a Vampire who has lived close to a thousand years, dropping everything and getting the Hell away is a lifestyle. There isn't a single stretch of land on the planet Earth where humans don't hate and fear Vampires. Four days after leaving South Sudan, Rafika resurfaced in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, under a new name.

"I will find you, my goddess," Aliyah vowed to herself as she lay on her bed that night. After Aliyah killed the three gunmen in Farouk's Bar, Aliyah followed her. An hour after the incident, Rafika left town. In spite of her super-sleuth skills, Aliyah couldn't track Rafika down. The African female Vampire was too good. After seeing Rafika in action, Aliyah knew she was more than human. Instead of feeling afraid or disgusted by the revelation of Rafika's true nature, Aliyah was turned on.

"That was close," Rafika said to her dogs Lucky, Marquis and Harriet as she walked them around her new neighborhood of Morrisey, in the South Side of Atlanta, Georgia. The African female Vampire smiled at her new neighbors while walking her dog. Atlanta was quite diverse, and although African Americans made up the majority, Latinos, Asians and Europeans were also there in significant numbers. Rafika figured she'd be happy in Atlanta for a while, until her enemies inevitably found her...

When Rafika returned to her new townhouse, the dogs woofed angrily. Sensing danger, Rafika drew her favorite weapon, a Titanium dagger, and went in to investigate. That's when things took a turn for the worst. A group of people wearing tactical gear and helmets were waiting for Rafika. These men and women carried guns which fired silver bullets. Stricken, Rafika fell in a hail of bullets. Don't let this be the end, Rafika thought as she went down in front of her enemies.

Rafika lay there, wounded and writhing in pain. Lucky, Marquis and Harriet woofed, but could do nothing to help their mistress. The assailants, five men and three women, stood over the wounded Vampire. There are thousands of Vampires roaming the planet earth but Rafika is one of the oldest and most powerful. A lot of people who hunt monsters for a living would love to get Rafika's head. At last, they had her right where they wanted her...

"Finally, we got the bitch," said the hunters leader. Removing her helmet, the hunters leader was revealed to be a tall, athletic and attractive Black American woman. Rafika scowled at the woman who brought her down. The Huntress seemed like a vicious broad. The African female Vampire always knew that one day, her luck would run out. In this world, heavily armed humans hunt Vampires, werewolves, demons and other supernatural creatures for fun. There's no getting around it...

"Finish it, bitch," Rafika said defiantly, and the Huntress grinned, aiming her rifle at the wounded Vampire. Rafika closed her eyes, ready to surrender to oblivion. The sound of muffled gunfire caught Rafika by surprise. The sound of shocked screams surprised Rafika even more. Rafika opened her eyes, and instead of seeing the spirits of her ancestors, she found herself staring at a scene of total carnage. The Huntress was dead, along with all of her acolytes. Standing there, with a smoking gun in hand, was the last person Rafika expected to see...

"Rafika, my darling, come with me if you want to stay Undead," said Aliyah, flashing a wicked grin. Rafika slowly got to her feet, and her dogs came bounding toward her. Rafika reassured the panicked dogs by patting their furry heads, then looked at Aliyah. Was this really Aliyah, the closeted lesbian daughter of a certain butcher in Metropolitan Juba? Rafika didn't recall Aliyah being good with guns, but then again, as a woman living in Juba, gun ownership is a necessity...

"Aliyah, wow, I don't know what to say," Rafika said, and Aliyah grinned, and held out her hand. Rafika shook Aliyah's hand. Aliyah removed the silencer from her revolver, and looked at Rafika. The two African ladies disposed of the bodies, and then had themselves a little chat. Rafika was shocked to see Aliyah, to say the least. The South Sudanese woman had come a long way to save Rafika's shapely derriere, that's for damned sure...

"Rafika, I know what you are, and I don't care, I accept you, but will you accept me?" Aliyah said gently. Rafika looked at Aliyah and smiled hesitantly. They'd gone to the woods to dispose of the Huntress and her acolytes bodies. Rafika knew that she would have to pack up and move again. Such is the life of a Vampire. Wherever the Undead go, hostile human organizations will hunt them down and eradicate them.

"Aliyah, you're amazing, thanks for saving my ass," Rafika said, and then she grabbed Aliyah and kissed her. Aliyah was stunned when Rafika threw her arms around her and kissed her, but she kissed the other gal back with a passion which surprised her. Rafika embraced Aliyah, and felt the warmth of the mortal woman's body as they kissed. Rafika doesn't breathe, nor does her heart beat, so her skin normally feels cold. Aliyah's heat was wonderfully intoxicating for Aliyah...

"Make love to me," Aliyah demanded, and Rafika grinned, then nodded. The two African ladies undressed one another, and lay on the soft grass. Aliyah smiled as Rafika got on top of her and kissed her. Rafika fondled Aliyah's breasts and slipped her hand between her thighs. Aliyah sighed happily as Rafika fingered her pussy. Rafika kissed a path from Aliyah's tits to her groin. Spreading her thighs invitingly, Aliyah licked her lips and nodded at Rafika.

"Let me taste you," Rafika murmured, and she brought her face to Aliyah's crotch. Aliyah giggled as Rafika's cold tongue slid into her pussy. Just like that, Rafika buried her face between Aliyah's thighs and ate her out. The African female Vampire made love to her savior. Aliyah shuddered as Rafika sucked on her clit while fingering her pussy. Rafika licked and licked Aliyah's pussy, refusing to let up until the mortal woman came.

"My turn," Aliyah said to Rafika, who shrugged, then grinned. Rafika lay there, watching Aliyah in the dark. Aliyah kissed Rafika and then sucked on her erect nipples. The coldness of Rafika's flesh didn't bother Aliyah in the least. Aliyah didn't mind sharing her heat with her lover. Rafika groaned as Aliyah fingered her pussy while sucking on her tits. Aliyah kissed her way downward until she reached Rafika's crotch. Burying her face between Rafika's legs, Aliyah went to work. Cold pussy is delicious, and Aliyah couldn't get enough...

"Hmm, don't stop," Rafika moaned, and Aliyah grinned while pleasuring her. Sucking on Rafika's clit, Aliyah thrust two fingers into her pussy then added a third. Aliyah worked her magic on Rafika until the African female Vampire cried out in sheer pleasure. When Rafika came, Aliyah tasted her womanly sauce. Rafika tasted differently from other women that Aliyah had gone down on, but that s to be expected. No two women smell or taste alike down there, mortal or otherwise...

"Hmm, let's go home," Aliyah said, and Rafika nodded in agreement. The two of them drove back to the townhouse in South Side Atlanta, Georgia, where the dogs Lucky, Marquis and Harriet awaited. Lying in bed together, Aliyah and Rafika talked until the wee hours of the morning. When the sun rose, Aliyah draped heavy curtains over the windows and then slipped into bed beside Rafika. An unnatural grogginess causes Vampires to feel sluggish and weak during the day, but Rafika fought it long enough to express her feelings to her new lover.

"Aliyah, I am glad I met you, my existence is chaotic, but if you want me, you've got me," Rafika said gently. Aliyah looked into Rafika's eyes and smiled. Gently, Aliyah pulled Rafika into her arms and kissed her. Daytime is typically a time of rest for Vampires but Rafika did not get much rest that day. Aliyah is wholeheartedly to blame. When Rafika woke up that evening, she was hungry, horny and exhausted...

"I'm your guardian she-devil, Rafika," Aliyah said as she greeted her lover with a cup of pig's blood she'd acquired from a local shop. While Rafika slept, Aliyah had gone out to take care of a few things. The City of Atlanta, Georgia, is very different from the City of Juba, South Sudan, but Aliyah felt it would do just fine. The young South Sudanese woman looked forward to her new life with Rafika, her Vampire lover...

"My guardian she-devil indeed," Rafika said, smiling as she took the cup from Aliyah, then drained it in one gulp. Feeling revitalized, Rafika decided to go for a walk. The dogs Lucky, Marquis and Harriet needed to be walked, then fed. Hand in hand, Rafika and Aliyah headed out into the night, to walk their dogs. Their new neighbors in Metro Atlanta saw just a pair of tall, attractive Black ladies holding hands while walking their dogs, and thought nothing of it. Atlanta has seen all kinds in recent years...

All over the world, various organizations dedicated to hunting monsters are converging upon the City of Atlanta, Georgia. Rafika, one of the oldest and most powerful Vampires in existence, is no longer on the run. The hunters, slayers and others are coming for Rafika. The Undead must be eradicated, or so they believe. What the hunters, slayers and others didn't expect to find was Aliyah, Rafika's gun-toting and trigger-happy lover. The African female Vampire and the Butcher's daughter are in love and taking a stand against their enemies. Like Bonnie and Clyde, or perhaps Bonnie and Connie, come to think of it. Wish them luck...