African Lesbian Vampires

Story Info
African lesbian vampires lives in Accra, Ghana.
1.8k words
2.62
6.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

The sun rose over the City of Accra, Ghana. After a successful hunt, Nadia Mahama lay in her lair, safe and sound. College Town, a geographical area of ten kilometers encompassing several of Accra's top schools, including the University of Ghana, Accra Polytechnic, Central University and the Accra Institute of Technology, proved to be a rich feeding ground.

"To a great hunt and a successful hunt, my dear," Nadia said to her lover, Geraldine Voltaire, and she nodded in agreement, flashing her fangs while she licked blood off her lips. Deep in the underground lair that Nadia spent years carving out below the abandoned plantation that they called home, the two of them were safe at last. Well, for the moment anyway...

As a Vampire, one of the apex predators of the planet Earth, Nadia Mahama knew better than to assume that she was ever safe. A while ago, shortly after Nadia Mahama became a Vampire, West Africa underwent the Purge. It was 1920, and in the grip of colonialism and religious fervor, the people of Ghana rose against those who had been their protectors since time immemorial, and slaughtered them...

During the Purge, many Vampires perished, including Abdulai Zamesi, an ancient Vampire who had been the one to turn Nadia. Once a powerful Imam, and a great leader of the Muslims of Ghana, Abdulai had ruled the Ghanaian Vampire community for six centuries. He took great care to select only strong men and strong women to join the ranks of the Undead, and kept their numbers low, for too many predators in any locale is never a good thing.

Nadia Mahama was twenty two years old, the daughter of a wealthy Muslim family from the Dagomba tribe, when she met Abdulai Zamesi, the being who changed her life. At that age, Nadia was very demure. Five feet ten inches tall, chubby and plain-faced, with dark chocolate skin and short kinky hair, Nadia felt unremarkable. The young woman felt destined to an unremarkable life, until fate stepped in...

Nadia didn't know what to make of the stranger who approached her on the street, as it drawn by the chaos currently swirling in every corner of her life. Abdulai had quite the presence. To her untrained eyes, the tall, dark-skinned, muscular and fit yet silver-haired man dressed in a preacher's robes seemed quite strange. Yet she did not fear the man when he approached her...

"Come to me, daughter, and watch your world change," Abdulai said, and he gave the hesitant Nadia a smile of gentle wisdom. Into his arms Nadia went, like a lost sheep going into the waiting arms of the shepherd. Nadia was truly lost, in more ways than one. She'd just slain her husband, an abusive brute named Mahmoud, after months of abuse following their wedding, and didn't know what to do...

"I am lost," Nadia said, and once in Abdulai's arms, the young woman sobbingly confessed what she'd done. Nadia expected to be put to death, as Islamic law demanded. In her faith, women who kill their husbands, even after enduring nightmarish abuse and savage beatings, were the subject of social scorn and hatred. Nadia had killed Mahmoud, and thus she sealed her fate.

"My dear, come into my world and you will become more powerful than you can imagine," Abdulai said, and he sat Nadia down and revealed himself to her. The young woman looked into Abdulai's eyes, which shifted from normal brown to bright red, and his teeth elongated and sharpened. In spite of her shock, Nadia did not feel afraid. There was something reassuring about Abdulai, something that put Nadia at ease...

"What must I do?" Nadia asked, and a smiling Abdulai nodded, pleased with her answer. The Elder Vampire welcomed the lost soul that Nadia had been with open arms. That night, he sank his fangs into her neck, and drew her blood into his mouth before infusing her blood with his. Nadia passed out, and when she came to, she was...changed.

"An eternity of nights await you, you are now stronger and faster than ever, but you must feed," Abdulai said to Nadia, as she rose from the grave. The Elder Vampire welcomed Nadia into a brand new world. That night, Nadia went out and, under Abdulai's supervision, the newbie Vampire slaked her thirsty by feeding off a condemned criminal, a man who raped his neighbor's wife and killed the man when he intervened.

Nadia relished the powers she developed as a new Vampire. Abdulai became her mentor in this wondrous world of night. Sadly, Abdulai was cut down when the mobs came for the Undead, in the grip of Christian fervor. With her maker dead, along with hundreds of other Vampires, Nadia grew to despise the humans. The young Vampire remembered watching hapless members of the Undead community who were dragged out of their lairs and into the sunlight by angry mobs.

The people of Ghana chose to turn their backs on their traditional African beliefs and embraced the Christian religion, the religion of their European colonial oppressors, and slaughtered the Vampires who once protected them from any and all dangers. In Ghana, in ancient times, there was a covenant between the humans and the Vampires.

The Vampires weren't monsters to the people of West Africa, but agents of mother nature. They culled the human herd by ridding it of the undesirables, the thieves, the murderers and the rapists, the worst of the worst, thereby improving the lives of the West African people. Vampires had a purpose, a function, and they had rules that they observed and boundaries which they did not cross. Balance, it's everything in Africa, and both mortals and immortals dare not alter it in any way. Until the Europeans came...

Nadia remembered those days, the Purge, and the change of consciousness which occurred in the nation of Ghana in the decades that followed. Traditionally, the people of Ghana practiced a form of ancestor worship combined with animism, and many of them also followed Islam, having been introduced to it in centuries past. Christianity changed the Ghanaian people, and not for the better...

"What are you thinking?" Geraldine asked, gently stroking Nadia's face. Nadia smiled at her lover. They met during the latter days of 2017. Geraldine Voltaire, a Haitian-born international student from the City of Montreal, Quebec, came to study at the University of Accra for a semester. Geraldine, a tall, curvy, athletic young black woman, caught Nadia's eye while wandering the streets of metropolitan Accra one night.

Geraldine, a newcomer to Ghana, had no idea how dangerous the streets of Accra could be at night. Although Geraldine's smooth chocolate skin was the same shade as most of the residents of Accra, the way she walked and her accent pegged her as foreign. The predatory gaze of night prowlers followed her as she wandered the streets. Soon, Geraldine was accosted by a trio of brigands, and they wanted more than the contents of her purse...

Nadia leapt from the rooftop, and landed on the ground, hard. The brigands, armed with knives and guns, gasped as she came for them, a woman made of night, with blazing red eyes and gleaming, sharp fangs. Nadia made short work of the three men, and then turned to Geraldine. The young Haitian woman stood there, and Nadia was puzzled by the fact that there was curiosity rather than fear in her lovely eyes...

Nadia Mahama had been wandering the world alone for a long time, she'd been all over Africa and even ventured into the Lands of the Arabs. For that span of time, Nadia was alone. She had a few lovers, beautiful young women whom she welcomed into her bed, but not into her heart. Still, Nadia sensed something different in Geraldine, and took a chance on her...

When Nadia turned Geraldine into a Vampire, she took major risks. Her former mentor Abdulai taught her that only certain mortals could become Vampires. The mad, the deformed, the truly sadistic or evil should be shunned from the ranks of those the Vampires select as worthy of eternity. Sometimes you have to go with your gut, Nadia thought.

"How I treasure having you in my life," Nadia replied, and Geraldine flashed her a fanged smile, then kissed her. The two of them began making love, and Nadia grinned as Geraldine climbed on top of her. Geraldine kissed her lover, and caressed her breasts. Nadia slapped Geraldine's ass with one hand and slid her other hand between her legs.

"Show me," Geraldine quipped, and a grinning Nadia proceeded to do just that. As Geraldine lay on the bed, Nadia feasted her eyes on the other woman's fine body. Curvy and sexy, with rapturous dark chocolate skin, full lips, large breasts, wide hips, thick and sexy legs, and a big round ass, Geraldine was African beauty personified...even if she'd been born in the Caribbean.

"You are so beautiful," Nadia whispered, and she kissed Geraldine's lips while caressing her breasts. Geraldine slowly exhaled, even though, having been a Vampire for years, she stopped breathing ages ago. Nadia kissed a path from Geraldine's breasts to her pelvic area. As Geraldine spread her thick thighs invitingly, Nadia smiled and buried her face in there.

"Hmm, nice," Geraldine said softly, as Nadia kissed her sex, and then proceeded to eat her pussy. Nadia savored the smell and taste of Geraldine's pussy. After a good feeding, satiated with the blood of whatever mortal man or woman she'd fed upon, Geraldine was aglow and needed lots of sex and violence, and Nadia was always ready to dish out both...

"Give it to me, sweetie," Nadia roared, and she thrust three fingers into Geraldine's pussy, causing the other Vampire to squeal in delight. As Geraldine got vocal while being pleasured, Nadia sank her fangs into her lover's neck. Geraldine roared and threw her head back, fangs bared, her eyes bright red and feral now.

"Don't hold back," Geraldine cried out, and Nadia flashed her a savage grin and kissed her while working her entire fist into her vagina. Nadia hissed as Geraldine bit her neck and drew blood. They rolled around on the bed, and continued with their fun. Nadia buried her fist in Geraldine's vagina, watching her lover squirm, squeal and roar. Nadia worked Geraldine over until she came, and tapped out...

"To many nights like this one," Nadia whispered into Geraldine's ear. Lying in each other's arms, the two of them felt at peace. Geraldine licked Nadia's earlobe, and slid her hand between her lover's legs. Nadia grinned and said nothing as Geraldine fingered her pussy, and then brought her fingers to her own lips.

"Face it babe, your life sucked without me," Geraldine said, and in the dark, her eyes glowed red and her fangs gleamed as she smiled. Nadia hugged Geraldine fiercely, and kissed her lover before going to sleep. Dawn was an hour away, and they'd spend the whole day like this. Tonight, they would venture outside Accra and hunt in the outlying towns and villages. Together. I could do this for all eternity, Nadia thought, smiling.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers