Afrocentric Lesbian Vampires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Jesslyn saw her victim going out with like-minded friends, pale-skinned and angry young men and women one and all, to harass and assault those they felt deserved their hatred. They were the ones who defaced the historical monument in the park. And they call us monsters, Jesslyn thought as she snapped his neck, making sure he wouldn't rise again.

"Well done my love," Ankha said, and the ancient Nubian female Blood Drinker licked her fingers, which were slick with the blood of her two kills. Jesslyn tossed aside her victim, and then walked up to Ankha, throwing her arms around her partner, and kissing her passionately. Dammit Ankha looks hot with blood on her lips, Jesslyn thought, positively aroused.

"Let's go home," Jesslyn said, and the two of them grabbed the remnants of their victims, crushed them with superhuman strength, dropped them at the bottom of a nearby dumpster, and then sped off into the night. Jesslyn raced Ankha back to their townhouse, moving like a blur of speed through the street, barely visible to human eyes.

"Hmm, sex, blood and Soul music," Ankha said to Jesslyn as they tumbled on the carpeted floor of their living room. The two of them began making out and undressing each other as the late great James Brown's hit song A Man's World poured forth from Jesslyn's iPod. Jesslyn found herself on the floor, laughing as Ankha yanked off her Yoga pants, then pulled down her panties, gripping them with her teeth.

"You hungry for me?" Jesslyn asked coyly, and Ankha nodded, and proceeded to kiss her lover's toes, then traveled upward. Jesslyn giggled as Ankha sucked her toes, then moved toward her inner thighs. Spreading Jesslyn's thighs, Ankha blew against her pussy, quite a remarkable feat since she didn't breathe, and then slid two fingers inside her.

"You were so hot back there, killing that creep, turned me on so much," Ankha admitted, and Jesslyn smiled and nodded encouragingly. Ankha got the hint and buried her beautiful face between Jesslyn's legs. Closing her eyes, Jesslyn rubbed her erect nipples with one hand and caressed the back of Ankha's neck with the other.

"Less talk and more licking," Jesslyn murmured, and Ankha grinned, shook her head and went to work on her lover. Ankha sucked on Jesslyn's clitoris, which stood puffed out, and wet, just like the rest of her pussy. Ankha flicked her tongue over Jesslyn's clit, then thrust three fingers inside of her. Jesslyn gasped, and that's when Ankha knew she had her...

"Whose pussy is this?" Ankha teased, flashing her fangs, and Jesslyn's eyes snapped open, and locked onto Ankha's crimson orbs. Jesslyn gritted her teeth as Ankha added a fourth finger inside of her, and began to effectively fist her. Try as she might, Jesslyn could barely resist the intense, rough but pleasurable sensation of Ankha's fist inside of her.

"It's your pussy, dammit, oh fuck," Jesslyn squealed, and Ankha, emboldened, began to really work her over. Jesslyn blinked as Ankha playfully slapped her face, the stinging sensation causing her to morph, her eyes turning bright red, her pretty face contorting and her fangs flashing. Ankha fisted Jesslyn's pussy gleefully and didn't let up until the younger female Blood Drinker effectively tapped out...

"Oh my darling Jesslyn, how I love to torment you and worship you," Ankha sighed, holding her lover tenderly in her arms. They'd gone from the living room carpet to the bedroom, which was sun-proof just like the rest of the rented house. Jesslyn kissed Ankha, and then closed her eyes, the rising sun draining her energy levels as it does to most newbie Blood Drinkers.

"Ankha, stop overthinking, and go to sleep," Jesslyn mumbled, pulling the extra-thick bedsheets over her head. Ankha nodded and sat up, for once not lost in thought about the distant past, but contemplating the future. Atlanta is going to be our home, and Jesslyn and I will be happy here, Ankha thought. With a smile on her face, the 2700-year-old Nubian female Blood Drinker finally fell asleep.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12