Afrocentric Male Bisexuality

Story Info
Afrocentric couple and friend hook up after movies.
2.8k words
3.47
9.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

"The Black Panther movie was definitely off the hook," Blaine Henderson said enthusiastically, and the six-foot-three, Dashiki-wearing and bearded young Black British guy pumped his fist in the air. Sitting behind the wheel of the bright red, recently rented Lexus, Blaine's girlfriend Sholonda Donnelly grinned and shook her head. The tall, curvy young African American woman couldn't get enough of her boyfriend's Afrocentric antics.

It was a rainy day in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and they were driving home after watching the most talked-about movie of the year at the Scotiabank theater. The place had been packed when they arrived, as Canadians of all hues lined up at the box office, intent on seeing this historic movie featuring an almost all-black cast that actually represented Africa in a positive light. Truly a night for the ages, to be sure...

"Glad to see my sister Lupita getting recognition for her beauty and talent," Sholonda Donnelly replied, and Blaine nodded. From the backseat, Blaine's best friend Darrell Whitaker hollered in agreement, causing Sholonda to smile some more. Darrell was a major fan of Hollywood actress Lupita Nyongo, and of lovely, dark-skinned sisters in general. The tall, slender, brown-skinned and Afro-sporting Jamaican dude had posters of everyone from Tennis legend Serena Williams to Hollywood legend Angela Bassett and the iconic Grace Jones all over his bedroom wall.

"Be honest, Darrell, you were checking out Lupita's derriere on screen in them outfits, not just her performance in the Black Panther movie," Blaine chimed in, and Darrell playfully kicked the back of Blaine's chair. Blaine laughed heartily, and Sholonda snorted derisively and rolled her lovely brown eyes. She'd known these two ever since their first year at Carleton University, where they'd met at the international student orientation.

On that fateful day, these three unique souls met. In a room full of international students of all hues, they were the only people of African descent. Sholonda Donnelly came from the City of Houston, Texas, and Blaine Henderson came from the City of London, UK, while Darrell Whitaker came from the City of Kingston, Jamaica. They struck a formidable friendship on that very day. Fast forward four years, and they were about to graduate from Carleton University. How time truly flies...

"Blaine, my dude, I'm a Kingston brother, born and raised in Jamaica, land of fine female asses, this makes me a booty connoisseur by nature, and I can tell you them African girls were killing it on screen," Darrell replied at last, and Blaine and Sholonda exchanged a knowing look. Everyone knew about Darrell's fondness for a big booty. Hell, that's why he was so heartbroken over his recent split from his long-time girlfriend Felicia, who apparently couldn't handle the fact that Darrell was bisexual.

Most women in the Black community had a problem with male bisexuality, this was a no-brainer. The same sister who has legions of gay male friends would definitely not approve of her boyfriend swinging both ways. Sisters were funny like that. Darrell informed his friends of his decision to come out to his girlfriend a month ago. While Blaine and Sholonda cautioned Darrell against opening his mouth, he didn't heed their warning and paid the price...

"Darrell, you'll find someone better than Felicia," Sholonda said, briefly glancing at the brother who sat in the back, noting the pensive, sad look upon his handsome face. Blaine looked at Sholonda and smiled, then gently laid his hand on hers. Sholonda returned Blaine's smile, then focused on driving. They were going to South Keys to drop off Darrell, then return to their two-bedroom apartment in the By Ward Market area. At least that was the plan...

Sholonda thought of all the trials, tribulations and wonders that had come into her life since she met the handsome, taciturn brother known as Blaine Henderson. Six feet two inches tall, broad-shouldered and athletic, with dark brown skin and a smooth shaved head, Blaine reminded Sholonda of Hollywood actor Morris Chestnut. The brother looked good, and had that unique swagger common to men from the Caribbean islands.

After their first meeting at Carleton University, Sholonda and Blaine began going out, and the lovely, shrewd young woman soon began to suspect that her macho boyfriend swung both ways. Blaine had a habit of checking out both female butts and male butts, something the naturally observant Sholonda picked up on, and later confronted him about.

"Sholonda, look, yes, I'm bisexual, but I haven't been with men yet, only women, and I'm crazy about you and only you," Blaine told Sholonda on that memorable day. They were seated inside Creole Sensations, a Haitian restaurant they were both quite fond of. Sholonda looked at Blaine, even as conflicting emotions warred within her soul. Like most women, Sholonda wasn't thrilled to hear that her masculine, handsome lover had those kind of tendencies, but decided to take a chance on him...

"Alright, Blaine, I'll give you a chance, this once, if you cheat on me with anyone, female or male, we're through, do I make myself clear?" Sholonda said tersely, and Blaine nodded. Taking her small hands into his, he gently kissed them. Sholonda exhaled sharply and Blaine smiled at her, even as she prayed she hadn't made a mistake. Sholonda couldn't have known it at the time, but she'd embarked on the journey of a lifetime.

Fast forward four years, and Sholonda and Blaine are living together, and quite happily too. They're about to graduate from Carleton University, Blaine with his civil engineering degree, and Sholonda with her political science degree. Blaine's best friend Darrell is graduating too, with his business administration degree. It should have been a happy occasion all around, the time of their lives, really, but Darrell went and told his girlfriend Felicia something she wasn't quite ready for...and got dumped as a result.

"When we get to my place, you guys want to chill a bit?" Darrell asked, and Sholonda and Blaine exchanged a look before agreeing. They got to Darrell's apartment, in one of the towers overlooking South Keys Plaza, and once they reached the place, they ended up staying a lot longer than they thought they would. Darrell was really out of it, quite distraught, and needed some comforting.

"You know, you two look very erotic together," Sholonda said, giving voice to something she'd been feeling and fantasizing about for quite some time. Looking at Darrell who sat on the couch, with her boyfriend Blaine sitting next to him, with his arm around him, Sholonda nodded and grinned. The sight of two handsome, masculine young Black men sitting so close together, caring for one another without any bullshit, it was so damn hot that she felt moved...

"Um, thank you," Blaine said, not knowing quite sure how to reply to Sholonda's words. Darrell looked at Sholonda, winked, and then smiled at Blaine. Without another word, Darrell grabbed Blaine's face and planted a kiss on him. Blaine was surprised by Darrell's kiss but did not resist. When Blaine came up for air, he opened his mouth to say something to Darrell, but someone else grabbed him. Sholonda grabbed Blaine's face and kissed him, while Darrell watched, nodding in approval.

Just like that, the three of them unleashed hidden passions and began undressing one another. Darrell and Blaine hastily stripped down to their boxers, while Sholonda took her sweet time. Standing before the brothers, hands on her hips, the five-foot-ten, statuesque, chocolate-hued and dreadlocked Black Texan gal looked at them with a lustful smirk. From the way the guys looked at her, Sholonda knew she had them right where she wanted them...

"Let's do this," Sholonda said, and Darrell and Blaine rose at once, and came to her. Sholonda kissed Darrell, while Blaine caressed her breasts with one hand and fondled her big Black ass with the other. Sholonda ran her hands all over Darrell's chest, and then moved downward, toward his crotch. Darrell grinned as Sholonda began stroking his dick, after freeing his manhood from his neon-green boxers. This gal didn't waste any time...

"Fine by me," Blaine replied, and he winked at Sholonda before kissing Darrell, while stroking Darrell's dick. Sholonda grabbed Blaine's hard dick and stroked it with one hand while fingering her wet, hairy pussy with the other. The sight of two sexy Black men getting their freak on turned her on immensely. The horny trio got on the living room floor as they continued with their fun. Blaine wrapped his lips around Darrell's dick while Sholonda sucked him off. Just like that, they got the party started...

"Hmm, suck that dick, Blaine," Sholonda paused to say, and she winked at Blaine as he sucked Darrell's dick greedily. Blaine nodded at his girlfriend, then focused on the, ahem, task at hand. Meanwhile, Sholonda slid a finger into Blaine's ass while fellating him. She knew what he liked at this point. Blaine liked to act all macho in public but behind closed doors, he liked Sholonda's bossy ways and enjoyed having her play with his ass...

"Damn, Blaine, you're killing a brother," Darrell sighed happily, and he smiled at his best friend, who sucked his dick like there was no tomorrow. Yeah, Blaine could suck a mean dick, Darrell was delighted to discover this. What surprised Darrell however was when Sholonda stopped sucking Blaine's dick and joined her boyfriend in sucking off his own best friend.

"Hmm, Blaine, you didn't tell me your friend Darrell's dick tasted so magically delicious," Sholonda said, as she sucked on Darrell's nuts while Blaine sucked his dick, licking his shaft gently. Darrell smiled, pleased beyond belief as his best friend and his best friend's sexy, big-booty girlfriend joined forces to suck his dick and balls. It didn't take Darrell long to cum, and when he did, Sholonda and Blaine drained him of his manly seed, causing him to howl in pleasure...

"Oh that's what I like," Blaine said, as he got on all fours, face down and ass up. Sholonda knelt behind him, tugging on his dick and balls with one hand while fingering his asshole with the other. Taking some Aveeno cream from Darrell's nightstand, Sholonda used it to grease up Blaine's ass. Meanwhile, Darrell stroked his hard dick and rolled a condom on it. The bisexual Jamaican stud was ready to play...

"Hmm, go for it, Darrell," Sholonda said, and she tugged on Darrell's dick, bringing it closer to Blaine's ass. Darrell smiled and gripped Blaine's hips, then pushed his dick into his best friend's ass. Blaine moaned softly as Darrell's dick popped into his asshole, even as his girlfriend Sholonda kissed him and stroked his dick. Sholonda stroked Blaine with one hand and masturbated with the other, for her pussy was wet as a puddle. She was that turned on by what was unfolding before her...

"Hmm, I love a nice ass, female or male, doesn't matter as long as it's thick," Darrell said, grinning as he pushed his dick deeper into Darrell's ass. Sholonda fingered her pussy, thrusting two fingers into her wetness as she watched the fellas get their freak on. For a long time, Sholonda thought of male on male sex as sinful, due to her Texan Christian upbringing. And then she fell in love with a bisexual guy, and slowly but surely became turned on by his sexual proclivities...

"Oh fuck, this is intense," Blaine whispered, loving the feel of a hard dick inside of him. The hunky brother from London had only fantasized about fellas before, since he was determined to be faithful to his girlfriend Sholonda. Of course, now that she was okay with him being bi and experimenting, Blaine relished the experience. Truth be told, he'd fantasized about getting fucked by his buddy Darrell many times, he just never acted on it...

"Damn it, Darrell, you've got a fantastic dick," Sholonda exclaimed, masturbating while watching her man Blaine take dick from Darrell. The Jamaican brother grinned and shrugged, and Sholonda impulsively kissed him. She was so turned on that she began participating eagerly in this male-on-male fun. They switched positions, and Darrell laid Blaine on his back, before shoving his dick back inside of him.

"Bring that big beautiful ass over here, sexy," Blaine said, stroking his dick even as Darrell continued to pound his ass. Darrell watched as Sholonda sat on Blaine's face, smothering him with her big ass. The Black Texan cutie rode her man's face, and Blaine eagerly ate Sholonda's pussy like there was no tomorrow. Darrell fucked Blaine's ass some more, and then pulled out, before he came for the second time that night. Sholonda squealed in delight as Blaine fingered her asshole while licking her pussy, making her hornier than ever...

"Hmm, that was fun, but now I want you both," Sholonda said, a little while later. Blaine and Darrell exchanged a look, and grinned. Darrell kissed Blaine, then Sholonda, and then grabbed Blaine's dick and sucked on it. Sholonda fingered her pussy with one hand and sucked Darrell's dick with the other, getting the bisexual Jamaican brother hard as a rock in no time. With both fellas hard and ready to go, condoms and lubricant were passed around, and the fun began anew...

"Be careful what you wish for, sexy lady, you just might get it," Darrell said as he lay flat on the floor, with his hard dick sticking upward. A grinning Sholonda straddled him, and her voluptuous body swayed this way and that as she impaled herself on his dick and began riding him. Meanwhile, Blaine came up behind Sholonda, and playfully smacked her big ass. Blaine spread his girlfriend's thick ass cheeks and pressed his hard dick against her backdoor. With a swift thrust, he went into her.

"Oh shit, Blaine, your dick is in my ass," Sholonda squealed, and Blaine laughed and thrust into her, burying his dick deeper inside her ass. Not to be outdone, Darrell bucked his hips, slamming his dick into Sholonda's pussy. For Blaine, this was definitely a first. During their sexual fun and games, Blaine let Sholonda finger his ass and even use her dildos on him, but the freaky sister from Texas never let him do her in the ass.

"Give it to her, Blaine, just like I gave it to you," Darrell said encouragingly, slapping Sholonda's ass for effect. Sholonda shot Darrell a look, and she rubbed her tits together while riding his dick. Meanwhile, Blaine continued to eagerly explore his girlfriend's backdoor. Tonight, Blaine got to feel his best friend's long, hard dick up his ass, and then he got to fuck his beautiful but uptight girlfriend's asshole. A bisexual brother's dream...

"Oh fuck, this is too much for me," Sholonda squealed, after getting her pussy and asshole repeatedly slammed into by two well-endowed bisexual studs for about an hour. Darrell and Blaine were all smiles as they pulled out of Sholonda's spent holes, and they winked at each other. The three of them lay side by side, relaxing a bit. Much later, they hit the showers, and spent a long time under the cleansing, warm waters, scrubbing off all residues of their impromptu threesome.

"Thanks for a wonderful night, guys, see you at school after reading week," Darrell Whitaker said to Blaine Henderson and Sholonda Donnelly following their memorable session. Blaine and Darrell exchanged a handshake and a brother-man hug, and Sholonda kissed Darrell on the cheek. Darrell watched his friends as they left his apartment, got in their car and drove away. Tonight was truly one for the ages. An hour later, after drinking some wine and watching Luke Cage on Netflix, the Jamaican stud was about to turn in for the night, when a knock came at his door.

"Hey stranger, did you miss me?" came a sultry, enthralling feminine voice, and Darrell's eyes widened when he saw his ex-girlfriend, Felicia Dole, standing on his doorstep. Tall and slim, with dark brown skin and short, kinky dark hair, Felicia Dole was a vision of beauty. Felicia was wearing a long Black leather coat which opened to reveal a bright red negligee, and nothing underneath, save the shoes on her feet. Darrell felt a stir down below, and desire rose within him.

"Bye Felicia," Darrell Whitaker heard himself say as he nonchalantly slammed the door in Felicia Dole's face, and went back to his bedroom. I can't believe I just did that, Darrell thought, and he remembered the look of shock on Felicia's face. Perhaps she came to rekindle the flame of their relationship, or perhaps she just wanted a booty call. Darrell Whitaker didn't know, nor did he care to know. He didn't want a flaky sister like Felicia Dole in his life. She'd hurt him too much.

Nope, I can do better than this broad, Darrell thought to himself. Indeed, what he wanted was a woman who was okay with male bisexuality, someone like Sholonda Donnelly, his best friend and fellow bisexual brother Blaine's girlfriend. There had to be another lovely young woman out there who could accept Darrell Whitaker for who and what he was. Someone who wouldn't flip out upon hearing the truth like Felicia had. From now on, that's what I shall seek among womankind, Darrell thought with a smile. It gave him something to live for.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers