Afsane Salman of Saudi Arabia

Story Info
Saudi woman scholar meets Haitian stud in Ottawa.
2.3k words
2.57
7.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

"Hey buddy, don't make assumptions about me just because I'm from Saudi Arabia," Afsane Salman said vehemently, glaring at Aaron Vincent, and the big and tall, burly and dark-skinned young Haitian scholar almost flinched in his seat, a meter or so from hers. Even though Afsane was only five-foot-six, the chubby, bronze-skinned young Saudi Arabian Muslim woman had an intensity that defied explanation. Just what is her damn deal?

"I didn't mean to offend you, Afsane, it's just that we all know ladies from Saudi Arabia aren't allowed to drive or leave the house without a male chaperone," Aaron retorted, and Afsane rolled her eyes and sighed. Not for the first time, she wished she were tall enough to slap the hell out of this fool. The young Haitian's attitude irked her. Afsane was used to dealing with white people who stereotyped Arabs, especially Saudis like herself, but seeing a man of color doing so bothered her even more. Aaron was supposed to know better...

"Aaron, what if I told you that since you're from Haiti, you're supposed to be into voodoo and weird witchcraft stuff, those are the stereotypes about Haiti, aren't they?" Afsane retorted hotly, and Aaron glared at her, seemingly angry. There was an intensity in his brown eyes that hadn't been there before. Looks like I struck a nerve, Afsane thought with a wicked smile.

"Not cool, lady," Aaron said, and Afsane was about to reply to him when Professor Joe Dawson put an end to their little argument. He was surprised to see such heated arguments in the middle of a summer school session. The stocky, middle-aged man scratched his graying beard and looked from Aaron to Afsane, and then carefully stepped between them. For the better part of the half-hour dedicated to in-class group discussions, these two had been arguing endlessly.

"Whoa, Aaron, Afsane, please, I think we'll stop right there," Professor Joe Dawson said, and Aaron sighed while Afsane rolled her eyes. Shaking his head, the professor cleared his throat then looked at the other twenty or so students scattered across the vast lecture hall. Just another day at the University of Ottawa, Professor Joe Dawson thought to himself with a wry grin.

"What a fool," Afsane said to herself, a few minutes later, as she exited the international law class. The young woman left the room in a haste, still fuming after Aaron's annoying statements. Afsane had dealt with a lot of idiots in her lifetime but this one definitely took the cake. How could an otherwise intelligent young black man living in Ottawa be so eager to believe stereotypes about people from the other side of the world?

Born in the City of Dammam, Saudi Arabia, to a Saudi Arabian Muslim father, Yousef Salman, and an Iranian mother, Laila Jahedi, Afsane was the daughter of two very different worlds. Growing up in the City of Dammam, Afsane was used to hearing people say that she wasn't a true Saudi or even a real Sunni Muslim on account of her mother's Iranian heritage and Shiite faith.

To Afsane, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was a place that evoked strong emotion, both positive and negative. The tribal mentality upheld by the ancestors of modern Saudis in past centuries continued to dictate a lot of things in daily life across the Kingdom. In this conservative nation, considered by many to be the Heartland of Islam, Afsane never truly felt like she belonged. Even though her parents were wealthy, Afsane yearned for a different life. One far different than the one she was born into.

That's why Afsane jumped at the chance to study at a Canadian university when the Saudi government began offering scholarships to qualified young women to study abroad. At first, Afsane Salman was amazed by Canada and all of its wonders. Comparing life in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to life in the City of Dammam, Saudi Arabia, was like comparing night and day. Afsane fell in love with the City of Ottawa, and embraced its vibrant culture, diversity and lively people...until some of them started to piss her off.

"Afsane, please, wait," came a voice, startling Afsane out of her thoughts, just as the young Saudi Arabian woman started making her way to Pasteur Hall. Whirling around, Afsane gasped in shock upon seeing who had called her. Aaron Vincent, the uncouth young Haitian student stood there, stone-faced. Afsane cocked an eyebrow, and her tiny hands curled into tight fists. What on earth did this fool want now?

"What do you want, Aaron? It's not enough that you humiliate me in class and insult my homeland, you got something else to add?" Afsane asked, through gritted teeth. Aaron stood five meters away, and smiled faintly while raising his hands toward the sky. Sighing deeply, he inclined his head gently and pursed his lips, looking quite contrite. Seriously, what did he want with her?

"Afsane, um, I wanted to apologize," Aaron said pleadingly, and nodded respectfully at her. Afsane looked at him, her brow furrowed in consternation. Looking into Aaron's brown eyes, Afsane saw that he appeared to be sincere. Even though his words back in the classroom still burned her, the young woman was willing to let bygones be bygones, as the North Americans say, if Aaron was serious...

"I don't know, Aaron, you really hurt me back there, a lot of white people think that Saudi Arabian society is barbaric and backwards, I dismiss their words because they don't know Jack about anything beyond North America or the Western world, you and I are both from societies which they judge before even getting to know, I thought someone like you could see me as human, instead of a stereotype," Afsane said, her words flowing, unbidden and unrestrained.

"Forgive me, Afsane, you're totally right, a lot of white folks only know that the Republic of Haiti suffered an earthquake a few years back, and they think they know our culture because they've seen a few Sci-Fi and Horror movies," Aaron said, and then he laughed. Afsane smiled a bit, and for reasons she couldn't explain, her heart skipped a beat. The Haitian brother's got a nice smile, Afsane thought. Her own thoughts surprised her...

"I forgive you, Aaron, now, let's try this again, I'm Afsane, pleased to meet you," Afsane said, and then she held out her tiny hand, which Aaron shook, after a brief hesitation. Like a lot of Muslim women, Afsane wasn't big on shaking hands, but this time, she made an exception. Afsane half-expected Aaron to crush her hand with his huge one but he was surprisingly gentle. Smiling at him, Afsane nodded gently and inclined her head, in the manner of her people...

"Pleased to meet you, Afsane, I'm Aaron, from Haiti, and I hope I haven't given you a bad impression of my people," the young Haitian said, smiling faintly, and Afsane smiled and shook her head. Aaron was definitely something else, the young woman thought. They stood there, staring at each other. They were still at it when a hotdog vender wheeled his cart and approached them, a big smile on his face.

"Bonjour, jeune homme, care to buy a hotdog for your lovely lady friend?" said the hotdog vender, a stocky Frenchman wearing a sweatshirt, blue jeans and a dirty green apron. Afsane looked at him, then at Aaron, and blushed. The young woman shook her head, and began to mumble a reply, but Aaron smiled and held up his hand. Nodding at the vendor, Aaron pulled his wallet out of his pocket and looked at the foodstuffs.

"Merci, monsieur, do you have any halal hotdogs?" Aaron asked, and he smiled at the vendor, then at Afsane. The young woman looked from her fast-talking ( but charming ) classmate, to the smiling vendor, and smiled then shrugged. Pointing at a thick hotdog that was mercifully halal, Afsane grinned at Aaron, who ordered two of them and then paid the vendor, who handed them the hotdogs and wished them a good day.

"Shukran, it means thank you in Arabic," Afsane said to Aaron, and the young man nodded and grinned. Aaron smiled at her, and bit into his hotdog. Afsane did the same and looked at him, feeling a bit of trepidation for reasons she couldn't explain, and Aaron appeared to be feeling the same way.

"Arabic is a lovely language, one I'd love to learn someday, but I got to go to the library and get started on our assignment for law class, I'm lousy with citations," Aaron said, smiling faintly, and Afsane nodded, and thanked him for the hotdog again. Aaron wished her a good day, and then started to walk away. As the young Haitian made his way toward the University of Ottawa's venerated old library, Afsane smiled to herself. Cute butt on that one, she thought.

"Hey, Aaron, if you have any questions about citations, message me," Afsane shouted, and Aaron turned around, a puzzled look on his handsome face. The young Haitian hesitated, and Afsane smiled at him, hoping he got the hint. Smiling faintly, Aaron walked up to her, and took out his cell phone. Licking her lips, Afsane managed to keep a straight face as she dictated her cell phone number to him.

"Thank you, sister, I appreciate this, I'll be in touch," Aaron said, and Afsane nodded and wished him a good day. Aaron waved at her, and then he walked away, and disappeared around a corner. Afsane grinned as her cell phone beeped, and she knew she'd gotten a text message from a certain tall and handsome, loud-mouthed but kind of charming young Haitian scholar. Let the games begin, Afsane thought, pleased with herself.

That night, as Afsane lay on her bed, after showering, taking off her Hijab and long dress and retiring for the evening, she found herself unable to sleep. As the young Saudi woman lay on her bed, stark naked due to the blistering summer heat, her thoughts drifted to the day's events. Afsane smiled to herself as she thought of Aaron, the handsome, outspoken young Haitian scholar...

"Such a cutie," Afsane whispered in the dark, smiling as she thought of Aaron and that cute butt of his. After getting home, she'd texted him and they made plans to meet the next day. A cursory search on his Facebook profile revealed that Aaron was single, and quite dedicated to his legal studies at the University of Ottawa. Still, the number of pictures of Hollywood actress Salma Hayek on his profile showed that he had a more than passing fondness for Arab women...

"The things I would do to you if you were mine," Afsane thought as she licked her lips and rubbed her breasts together. In her mind's eye, she saw Aaron, the outspoken scholar, only he was gloriously naked, a dark-skinned, virile man whom she went to, most eagerly, unable to resist. Aaron smiled and pulled her into his arms, and then he kissed Afsane most passionately...

"Show me," Aaron replied in his characteristic deep voice, and he picked Afsane, and carried her over to her bed. The Haitian stud watched as she shyly undressed, and he admired her curvy body. Afsane shuddered as Aaron told her how beautiful she was, then he proceeded to worship her body. Caressing her breasts, he licked her areolas and slid his hand between her thick thighs.

"Oh," Afsane moaned, and a smiling Aaron worked his fingers into her pussy, and then he began pleasuring her. Aaron kissed Afsane, and licked a path from her lips to her breasts, he caressed her round little belly, and finally buried his handsome face between her legs. Afsane moaned softly, masturbating furiously as she envisioned Aaron having his way with her...

"You are mine," Aaron said, and he slid his tongue into Afsane's pussy, causing her to shudder violently. The Haitian stud licked her pussy with gusto, yet he took his sweet time as he pleasured her. Afsane cried out, loving what Aaron was doing to her. She felt ready to climb up the walls. Aaron ate her out until Afsane begged for mercy, and then he released her. Orgasmic, Afsane cried out his name...

"I want you inside of me, my Haitian prince," Afsane said, and she climbed on top of Aaron, who lay on the bed. As Afsane straddled him, aaron reached up and tenderly stroked her face, telling her how lovely she was. Afsane grinned at the handsome brother, and then grabbed his dick, which was long, thick and dark. Stroking Aaron's length, Afsane rubbed it against her pussy. Aaron bucked his hips and thrust into her. Afsane sighed happily, for at last they were one.

"Ride me," Aaron said, as his strong hands gripped Afsane's hips, and the young woman nodded, and impaled herself on his dick. Aaron smacked her thick derriere, and Afsane grinned, loving his boldness. Hard and fast he thrust into her, and Afsane cried out in pleasure, loving the feel of his virile tool inside of her. Lovingly wrapping her arms around Aaron, Afsane rode him hard, screaming with wild abandon. They went at it until exhaustion claimed them...

"Oh shit," Afsane squealed, her eyes fluttering, her toes curling as she came, violently, to thoughts of Aaron Vincent ramming his dick inside of her. For a moment, the young Saudi woman looked around in the dark, unsure of where she was. Slowly, she calmed down and smiled. She was in her apartment, not far from the community center, within walking distance of the University of Ottawa. It was all a dream...

"Aaron, you are mine," Afsane said to herself, smiling as she pulled the covers over her sweaty, curvy body. Try as she might, the young Saudi woman couldn't sleep. Naughty thoughts of a certain tall, dark and handsome Haitian scholar swirled about her mind. She looked forward to meeting with him tomorrow. By the time I'm done with you, you will forget all about Salma Hayek, Afsane thought to herself with a wicked smile. Aaron wouldn't know what hit him...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers