After a Turkish Meal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If the truth was known, Wendy was becoming wet between her legs at her predicament. She was naked, all except for a see-through scarf and her high heels, she was in a deserted, derelict house with two policemen, and their hands were causing all sorts of wonderful sensations as they caressed and explored her mature body!

Suddenly, those feelings were back inside Wendy's body, the feelings that she had yearned for during the holiday. She had wanted Jim to take her, to control her body, to cause her to submit again and again...but it hadn't happened...and now two strangers were doing exactly as she had wished...and this was for real!! Oh my God, she thought!

'Oh beautiful, sexy Engleesh lady, Wendy,' went on the Chief. 'You have curvy, shapely body looking so sexy in the moonlight. You mustn't be afraid, must she, Temel?' and Wendy could feel four firm, masculine hands running over the thin material of the scarf, kneading the flesh of her ass, caressing her firm back and shoulders, and moving slowly round her body to the solid flesh of her wonderful tits.

She didn't speak but just allowed the hands to wander over her skin and the thin material of the inadequate scarf. She felt a craggy hand move onto her bottom to caress and move the material over her skin, round and round, sending goose bumps all over her. No-one spoke but the atmosphere was electric. Another hand was on the scarf on her chest, cupping one of her wonderful breasts, causing Wendy to catch her breath as she continued to watch the night across the valley. Her naked vagina was getting wetter by the second, the hands became braver as they explored this sexy English wife, and without thinking, Wendy's feet moved slightly apart, her shoes scraping on the solid floor

She felt the material on her bottom being slowly raised until the big hand was on her naked skin, exploring the stunning ass. The hand on her chest had found one of her nipples and began to tweak it, gently pulling, feeling the fullness of the shapely globe, and then the hand gently eased the material down off her chest to expose this wonderful pair of breasts to the open air. The big scarf had not been a deterrent and gradually Wendy was becoming fully naked to the two policemen. A hand moved between her legs!

'Oh God, no, you...!' It was a token objection but Wendy kept her feet apart, knowing that she couldn't resist any further. Gnarled fingers played on the insides of her thighs, sending more butterflies around her stomach, and when the four hands moved her body round so it was now with its back against the wall, Wendy just shut her eyes and allowed herself to be admired.

She knew that two pairs of eyes were looking at her body from top to toe, taking in her full breasts, her hips and legs, and she tried to keep the scarf covering as much skin as possible. She was breathing heavily now, her chest heaving in and out and her mouth hung open as the hands continued to roam.

Temel's lips moved to her heaving tit and took a nipple into his mouth as his hand held Wendy's hip. Halil's big hand went to the tops of her thighs and gently slid across to her pubic hairs, and he could feel the wetness of her cunt as he toyed with her lips. The mouth on her breast suckled and nibbled on the big nipple, pulling it into his mouth and then trying to suck it off. Wendy's breathing got even more agitated and loud as the effects of the seduction took over her whole being. She couldn't stifle the moans any longer.

'Umm...ahhhh...you shouldn't be...oh God, please...ummm, that's...that's soooo nice!' and at last she had admitted that the seduction was having an effect. Immediately, Halil's fingers pushed inside her cunt, feeling her open up, her legs easing apart a little more.

'Sexy Eenglish lady, she like her beautiful body being played with, no?' smiled Halil. He well knew the answer. His fingers went in some more, and then back, and then in some more again. Wendy went onto tip toe each time the fingers went up into her, and her hand moved to Temil's head to hold him onto her breast. Her eyes were still closed as the policemen enjoyed her.

Wendy, from being frightened but excited, was now actively taking part in the gentle seduction. She held Temel to her breasts while he enjoyed eating away at the superb flesh and hard nipples, and her hand went down to her pubic bush to feel Halil's big hand pushing his fingers in and out of her cunt. She widened her legs again, and her breathing got heavier and louder as the hot, sexual feelings overtook her.

Wendy's mind went back to her village in the UK again, when Tom and Bill had seduced and fucked her so forcefully in the little cottage. Was this going to be the same? Her body had certainly missed a dominant force using her, bringing so much hidden pleasure to her needs, and she just leant against the concrete wall and allowed the two Turks to gently violate her without any further protest.

Suddenly, still with her eyes closed, Wendy felt Halil's fingers leave her cunt, and then a hard object gently pushed into the bush of hairs at her vagina. She quickly looked down, and Halil had taken his truncheon from its holder and was toying with it between Wendy's legs.

'Oh my God, Halil! No, no...you can't...not...,' but she was unable to resist as the police chief slid the thick, wooden weapon up and down her sodden lips, pushing against Wendy's hard clit that protruded from her body. 'No, noooooo...ahhhh, ummmmmm!! It's too big, Halil, and...'

'Just to warm sexy Eenglish lady up,' smiled Halil. Wendy felt the truncheon easing against her cunt, pushing her wet lips apart easily, sliding in an inch or two before Halil eased it out again. She had that urge, that sexual feeling, that need, and Temel only made her resistance even weaker by continuing to maul and suckle on her fantastic tits.

Wendy, overtaken by lust now, moved her hand down to grab at the thick wooden toy.

'Like this, Halil...like this...but slowly, gently...ohhhh...ohhhhhhh... my God!' As Halil held the end of the truncheon, Wendy wrapped her fingers round the middle of the shiny wood and helped move it gently up inside her, going a little further to open her cunt wider... 'Uhhhh...ughhhhh...ohhhhhh...yes, yes, some more Halil...do it some more.'

She was frantic now, her high heels going up and down as she was fucked by the Chief's weapon.

In the midst of all this activity, Temel had unzipped his uniform trousers and they had fallen round his ankles. Wendy could see him pull out his cock and it was already like a rock. As he continued to suck and nibble on a huge nipple, Temel held his rigid cock and gently slid the skin up and down, and then Halil spoke.

'You suck the big cock for Temel, sexy Eenglish Wendy. You bend over gently and feel Turkish cock between your lips, yes?' It wasn't really a question, and Wendy didn't really have to think about it. She was in just the mood to be told what to do! As she bent gently forwards, Halil slipped out the truncheon and went behind her body to put it back into her open cunt at the rear. Wendy sighed as she felt the huge tool fill her again.

'Ummmm...,' she groaned, but she went down and put her fingers around Temel's waiting penis. Her mouth opened, her tongue licked at the bulbous head and then her lips went round the almost black cock. Her naked breasts swayed as she leant forward and then Wendy began to feed Temel into her mouth...back and forth, back and forth, deeper and deeper, sucking and nibbling and licking at this wonderful prize.

'Very good cock sucker, Eenglish lady. You have done this many times...Yes?' smiled Halil as he pushed the truncheon up into Wendy's receptive cunt at her rear. His big hand came round her body to play with her hanging tits, his swarthy old hand playing havoc with her skin and nipples. The scarf was falling away from her body, but Wendy didn't care now. She just wanted to give pleasure and get as much enjoyment as she could. Her back was arched, she knew her ass was pointing up as Halil screwed her firmly with his wooden weapon, and Wendy gobbled Temel's cock as deeply as she could.

On and on it went, and she wanked Temel furiously as he held her head and fucked her mouth. Her tits moved gloriously as she was almost bent in half, and the scene was complete. The moon shone through the darkness into the deserted building, throwing shadows all around, and nothing was going to disturb the ferocity of the sexual action. Temel, after a few minutes of ecstatic pleasure, suddenly became frantic and couldn't take any more!

'Oh, yes..., yes..., sexy lady,' moaned Temel as he pulled Wendy even tighter to his groin. 'You stay...stay there for Turkish policem...!' but he couldn't finish his words. His whole body went rigid, he held Wendy's head and his cock was embedded in her mouth. She felt the first squirt hit the back of her throat, and then another, and another, and Wendy tried to swallow. The cum spurted round her mouth, she had to open her lips to breath, and she gulped hard as slowly she was able to take Temel's cum down into her stomach. She held him in her mouth for spurt after spurt, until he was completely spent, and then he slowly withdrew and Wendy licked the end of his cock as she smiled up at him.

She remained bent over as Temel stepped away, and she could still feel Halil holding the truncheon deep inside her cunt. She didn't want to move, the feelings were so forceful and dominant inside her, and she could feel the Chief stroking her bottom as he held the 'toy' perfectly still inside her wanton body. Her breasts looked magnificent as she leaned forward still, her hands on her knees for balance, her juices gently weeping onto her open thighs.

Gradually, she felt the truncheon being withdrawn from her body, but she ached with lust, the need for her mature body to be satisfied even more was now tearing at her inners. She had been screwed beautifully by the big wooden truncheon, and she had given wonderful head to one of the policemen and taken his cum down into her body. But her stunning body was still rampant, still craving, and Wendy turned to Halil and offered her open mouth up to the older man. At the same time, her hand went to his uniform trousers, right on the front, and Wendy grasped at the hidden rod of pleasure.

'My God, Halil. That's so...umm...oh God! I can see why you are the Chief of Police!' she grinned. Halil's cock was thick and hard, pushing his trousers almost into a tent like position.

'Yes, pretty Eengleesh lady, Wendy. You want Turkish cock to 'fock' you now? Yes?'

She didn't answer but allowed the chief to turn her round and lean her against the wall, looking out over the valley again.

'Hold her body, Temel,' went on Halil. 'Enjoy the shape of this beautiful Eengleesh lady!' Temel moved closer again and began to stroke all over the gorgeous skin. Wendy murmured her approval as Halil took out his cock and moved behind the waiting body. Wendy could feel the hands on her back, then on her shapely ass, then playing with her breasts again. She felt the wetness in her cunt, the lips still apart from the truncheon being up inside her.

She shuddered with anticipation as she felt a hand go between her open thighs, and she gazed across the valley, not really seeing anything, just waiting. The fingers found her clit and gently teased her, and Wendy bent her knees briefly, wanting the intrusion to go deeper. Halil teased some more.

'Lady wants good Turkish 'fock,' no? Lady wants to feel big Turkish cock inside her? Say so, eengleesh lady. Say you want good hard 'fock,' lady!' The chief was pushing her emotions to the limit. Wendy's hand went behind her body, trying to feel what was coming. Suddenly she felt the huge weapon, gnarled but hard and no more than two inches from her body. She gasped in surprise.

'Oh Halil! My God, you're huge...oh, no, I mustn't...please, just slowly...yes...yes, you know I do. You know I want you to...to take me and fuck me.' Her own language made her even worse, and she held onto the Chief's cock and eased it towards her open thighs, and then she moved both of her hands back onto the wall above her head, waiting for the inevitable.

Temel was still playing with Wendy's big tits, pulling on the nipples, and then she felt it! Oh God! She felt Halil's big cock nudging her between her legs. He had a hand on the cheek of her ass, gently moving it aside, and then pushing against her sodden lips. Wendy arched her back a little more, sticking out her bottom, and Hamil's hand grabbed her hips as he pulled her back onto him.

The big Turkish cock slid into her like butter, almost knocking the breath from her, widening and stretching her cunt open...wider than ever before in her life. Bill, back in her home village, had a big cock, but Halils was thicker and really filled her to the limit.

'Oh my God, Halil...ummm...it feels so...so big inside me...ahhhhhh!' She gritted her teeth as Halil began the gentle fuck, and he now held both of her hips. The rocking motion of the two bodies in the deserted building seemed to break the night silence, and Wendy just closed her eyes again and pushed back on each wonderful stroke.

Each push from Halil was like never before...each push opened and stretched her even further, widening her cunt, filling her body, knocking the breath from her...and Wendy couldn't get enough!

'Oh yes, yes...Halil...yes, do it to...to me...fuck me hard...harder...pleeeeease! Keep going, please...ahhhhhhhh...God!' Her complete domination was ending the holiday perfectly. Being fucked in this deserted Ghost village by officers of the law was something she couldn't have dreamed about, but the feelings being evoked were stunning Wendy's senses.

'You like big 'fock' don't you, Wendy, yes? Sexy lady likes to feel big cock 'focking' you in the moonlight?'

'Yes, yes, don't stop...yes...I like being fucked by your big cock, Halil. Ummmm!'

Halil just went on hammering into the ecstatic English woman, his hands pulling her hips hard into him as he thrust up into the silky, velvet body.

'Get lady her big tits out, Temel,' grinned Halil. 'Make the beautiful Eengleesh tits really stretch and then we 'fock' her twice, no?'

Temel took both of Wendy's breasts by the nipples and began to pull gently down. He held them firmly in his fingertips and kept gently pulling. Wendy could feel the growing pain but the submission was wonderful. As Halil fucked her incessantly from the rear, Temel was controlling and torturing her breasts beautifully, and her hand went down to wrap around Temel's cock which was soon almost back to full hardness.

Wendy caressed the cock in her hand, but then there was a sudden slap on her bottom. It was Halil! As he was fucking her, one of his hands began to slap at one of her wonderful ass cheeks. It also stung, but it was a delightful sting, complimenting the cock going up into her cunt wonderfully. The two men were totally in control, one pulling Wendy's hard nipples and the other slapping her ass as she was fucked endlessly.

'Oh my God, pleeease...oh, ummmmm...that's...that's so...

This frenzied assault on her body was even more determined and satisfying than Tom and Bill back home. These two foreign men, deep in the heart of a foreign country, were using her just how she yearned for on a regular basis...but didn't get! The pain in her breasts, the stinging in her ass, just added to the sexual tension as Wendy's nerves became more and more excited.

She could feel the orgasm rising beautifully all around her body as Halil continued to 'fock' her...but what did he mean, ''fock' her twice?' Temel let go of her breasts suddenly and Wendy quickly caressed and held them to try and alleviate the pain.

'Just a little more...God, just some more...pleeeease!' She wanted to 'cum' so badly, she wanted that feeling, that crescendo of stars shooting round her body, to the tips of her fingers and toes...but Temel then moved in front of her and put his hands round her waist.

Wendy was sandwiched between the two men, Halil still with his cock inside her from behind, and now Temil had his back to the wall and was tight against her stomach.

'No...no,...' It was a plaintive cry as Temel shuffled his body between Wendy's open legs. 'You can't...no...it's not poss...,' but she felt Temel and Halil moving her body gently so that Temel could get his cock into her tufts of pussy hair. She felt him easing against her cunt, which was already full of Halil fucking her doggy style, and now they wanted to double...God...!

'Oh please...pleeeeeease...no, no...you both want...ahhhhhhhhh!' but Wendy tried to assist as best she could, her sexual lust was so great. She lifted one of her legs off the floor and put it round Temel's thigh as the policeman pushed gently at her cunt. She held his throbbing cock and gently pushed it against her vaginal lips, already full of Halil's cock. Her other fingers pulled the lips of her cunt apart and... slowly...slowly, gently,...gently...plop! Temel's cock joined the Chief's weapon inside Wendy's cunt. She gasped another short breath.

'You 'fock' two cocks now, pretty Eenglish slut,' grunted Halil, as all three bodies fought to start up another rhythmic fuck. Wendy was being double fucked in her cunt and she had never felt so fantastically sluttish and basic. One leg was holding onto Temel's thigh, while the other leg was going up and down on tiptoe while two cocks tried to go into her as deeply as possible. Halil still held her hips and rammed into her from the rear, and Wendy felt just like the meat in an expensive sandwich!

The movements were so animal like, that Wendy found herself being lifted off the floor by the two men as they struggled to both get up inside her. With each thrust from a cock, her foot was raised an inch or so from the floor and then down she went until another big thrust took her into the air again. She was in fucking heaven!

Temil held her leg by the thigh as the two men began a wonderful toing and froing against her body, squashing her flesh but keeping up a rhythm that ensured that Wendy's cunt was getting the dominant, incessant fucking it craved. As Temel went into her, Halil's cock would slide backwards, and then Halil would thrust up into her as Temil slid down.

'Oh God, I am...I'm being...' She was certainly being double fucked, hard and fast. In out, in out, up and down, up and down, harder and faster, and every inch of her flesh was alive and being buffeted. 'Uhhh...ummmm...ahhhhh,' and Wendy's moaning and sighing slowly reached towards a crescendo as the two policemen just held her as best they could while they fucked and explored the mature English holidaymaker.

It wasn't going to take long, and it didn't!

'Gooooooooood. ...yeeeeeeeesssss!!' Wendy screamed as the spasm of that wonderful orgasm started to screech round her body. Her nipples were like thick clothes pegs protruding from a washing line, her cunt began to contract and tighten around the two cocks inside her, her legs were almost shaking, and her head just flopped forward onto Temel's shoulders. The climax was fizzing round her but still the two men kept thrusting their cocks back and forth into the silky hole, between her open legs, not wanting the stunning fuck to come to an end.

Wendy felt as though an elephant was pummelling away between her legs, she was full of rampaging cock and she knew the two men were almost at the same point as herself. If she could have requested a resounding, thrashing fuck to bring her holiday to a wonderful conclusion, then this would have been the scenario she would have dreamed of. Christ, Bill and Tom would have to go some to beat this!

Suddenly, it felt as though her cunt was awash. Halil and Temel, almost together, had been overcome by Wendy's own orgasm and sweating excitement, and were now spurting their own seeds deep inside her welcoming body. Temel was climaxing for the second time inside Wendy's frame, but Halil was cumming for the first time this evening. For an old man, he certainly had his fair share of jism.