After Boot Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered and murmured, "Giovanni."

The paddle struck hard again making her bottom bounce under it.

She wagged her bottom and became distressed, "Oh! OW! Nnnnnn!"

She heard his voice instruct her to say his name again and groaned, knowing what he was doing. Damn him, this was more inventive that the one stroke per minute paddling in the Briefing room.

Her voice was a reluctant whisper, "Giovanni."

The stinging paddle spanked her hot backside again and she pleaded, "Please Sir! Please! I understand! My bottom is on fire, PLEASE!"

He merely murmured, "Say my name."

Her voice was a distressed keen, "I don't want to!"

His tone hardened, "Say. My. Name."

She whined loudly, "Nnnnnn! Gio...Giovanni. AIIIGH! OW! OH!" shrieking when the unforgiving paddle spanked her bouncing bottom yet again.

Tag knew he was almost done. "Say my name."

"Please don't make me!"

"Say my name."

"Please, I'll be good! Please Sir, please!"

"Say my name."

She wailed, Oh Noooo! Please, I'll never say it again!...I'll..." he remained silent. "...Oh God, fine! GIOVANNI!"

He gave her three slow, hard whacks with the paddle while she howled and protested, promising never to utter it again.

He dropped the paddle on the floor and kneaded her fire-hot buttocks. She writhed in her bonds moaning and whimpering, "Please...Please..."

He gently slid the plug out of her ass and dropped it. He peeled off his jeans and put on a condom, lubricating it then clearing everything off the bed with a sweep of his arm. He moved up behind her on his knees and parted her buttocks with his hands, guiding his rampant cock to her anus. He slid in, slowly stretching her, gritting his teeth for control.

She thought she would go crazy as she felt him gently force his way into her hot ass. Every nerve in her body was jangling in pleasure and she felt he could fuck her forever and she would never tire. "First Wife" disappeared and she moaned huskily, "Tag please. Fuck me hard, God Please. Just *hammer* my ass."

Those moaned words from Emma broke his last vestige of control and he snarled, slamming his hips into her repeatedly. Her screams were all pleasure and he bent his torso down to growl against her ear as he pummeled her asshole, "I am going to *fuck* you until you can't remember your own name."

She came at his words, bucking and screaming.

He thrust through her orgasm panting and continually growling. Her ass was so hot and tight he was going out of his mind.

She yanked repeatedly on her arms, as she thrashed beneath him. She arched her back more screaming and growling, completely overwhelmed by the waves of pleasure that kept hitting her repeatedly. She didn't even know where she was when another orgasm slammed into her body.

Tag threw his head back with a roar as his own orgasm hit him like a brick wall. He drove into her ass, shaking sweat from his hair, her hips slick in his hands, as his cock emptied. His body lunged forward a last time, burying him to the hilt as he reached forward, his hands slamming against the ironwork of the headboard. He grasped the top bar in a death grip, his whole body shaking. When the orgasm ebbed he was open mouth breathing, gasping for air. His voice was hoarse when he spoke. "My God, Emma. Fuck. Christ. Oh my God."

She was gasping for air as well and just moaned, "I know. I know."

He gently rested himself on her giving her some of his weight. His weakened arms held the bulk of it off her until he thought he would collapse. He rolled to the side, and went to kiss her but she murmured, "Please. The ropes, I want to hold you."

He sat up cursing himself for forgetting and moved to her feet releasing her ankles in seconds. He gently removed the bolster, stroking her hot ass and sweat-slick back as he moved to her wrists. When he freed them she turned toward him wrapping her limbs around his body, still trembling. He gently stroked her and murmured words of love into her hair.

She looked at him with glazed, smoke blue eyes. "I think I may have been teleported to another planet there for a while.

Tag chuckled tiredly, "Did it have exploding colors and no oxygen?"

She managed a laugh, "That was the one."

He grinned and gathered her closer, nibbling her full lower lip. "Yeah, I was on that tour bus myself."

She murmured, eyes closing, "Do you think they will have a senior discount on that tour when we are old and grey?"

He smiled and rubbed the side of her face with his. "You better believe it, Wife."

Finis.