After Hours Cum Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Extending her tongue, she relaxed her airway and sucked Kevin's sizeable erection. It had been a while, but apparently sucking a cock was like riding a bike. She soon fell into a comfortable rhythm, alternating between swirling her tongue on the underside of his cock and taking him far down into her throat.

"Wow! What a mouth!" Kevin hollered, in amazement.

With glee, Elizabeth felt Tyler increase his speed and depth of penetration. Being busy at both ends was a new experience for her and one she greatly enjoyed. Receiving pleasure from Tyler spurred her to give even more pleasure to Kevin. It was as if she was a conduit for sexual energy. She felt both men begin to tremble as her own body coiled tightly, awaiting its own release.

"I'm going to cum!" Kevin cried out, as Elizabeth continued to suck his cock.

Surely he wasn't going to cum in her mouth, she thought, with her lips still tightly wrapped around him. She definitely didn't know him well enough to swallow his load. That level of intimacy was reserved for steady relationships.

Releasing her suction, she parted her lips and freed Kevin's hard dick. As far as she was concerned, he could cum someplace else and the culinary students could use it as they saw fit.

Shockingly, Kevin kept his dick pointed right at her mouth, grunting and stroking towards completion. She knew what he wanted, what they all expected. If not for the fact that she was on the verge of her own orgasm, she might have resisted. But in that moment, she acquiesced, keeping her mouth wide open for his ejaculation.

Still being forcefully fucked, Elizabeth's mouth received a hefty amount of cum from Kevin. Every crevice in her mouth was coated with his pungent load. Normally, she'd swallow to prevent herself from gagging, but she knew this group had other important plans in mind.

When Kevin's orgasm abated, he stepped back and allowed the others access to Elizabeth's mouth. Her head was tipped back and cum dripped from her mouth down her cheeks. Instead of being ashamed, she was proud to play such a vital role in the education of these fine students.

Sheila, Meiko and Graciela stood in a semicircle around her head. After taking a moment to compliment her performance, they each grabbed a small piece of cheese from the collection which was fanned out across her torso. Then, the female students dipped it in the cum and saliva concoction that flowed forth from Elizabeth's mouth. Promptly, they gobbled up the glazed appetizer.

Watching the sensual display affected Elizabeth profoundly. But, as Tyler's movements became more frenetic, she knew he would soon make his own culinary deposit. Having been on the cusp of orgasmic bliss for so long, the change in his cadence finally pushed her over the edge.

Elizabeth came... hard. She felt her pussy contract and spasm around the male student's cock. In turn, she studied his face as he reached his own climax. Remaining silent, he didn't cry out as he sprayed his cum into her pussy. However, his drawn-out moan did convey immense satisfaction.

Just as Kevin had stepped aside, so did Tyler. However, in a display of chivalry, both male students anchored Elizabeth's trembling legs. It was a relief to have their help and, as their teacher, she was proud of their teamwork.

The experience came full circle as Meiko approached and stood between Elizabeth's legs. When this journey first began, the roles had been reversed, with Meiko lying naked in front of Elizabeth, who had been wearing a chef's jacket. Now, the teacher was naked, well-fucked, and drenched in cum while the student looked like the culinary professional. It just confirmed to Elizabeth that it was possible to be both teacher and student at the same time.

"It is time for the next course," Meiko said, looking down into Elizabeth's cream pie. "If Mother Nature is a true chef, then this is the finest she has to offer."

The Asian student leaned forward, pressed her lips to the teacher's vagina and sucked. Elizabeth squirmed in pleasure, noting the Asian woman was very gentle. As the cum juice was being sucked out of her pussy, Elizabeth's body felt thoroughly spent: her mouth fucked, her nipples sucked and her pussy drilled. The oral attention she received from Meiko was the cherry on top.

She felt Tyler's cum flowing into Meiko's mouth, which is something she never thought she'd experience. Meiko's tongue probed and collected every drop of available nectar and Elizabeth was impressed with her technique. Vaguely, she wondered what it would be like to reverse positions, yet again.

When it was over, the student stood up with a mouth full of cum. Elizabeth watched, wondering what would happen next.

The girls gathered around Meiko and took turns tongue-kissing the Asian student, careful not to waste a single drop of the precious cum mixture. When each female student had an equal amount in their mouths, they gulped.

"This combination has exceeded our expectations," Meiko smiled after swallowing.

The other women agreed.

***

As always, the culinary students were meticulous in their clean up. Elizabeth held still while they wiped down her body with wet towels. Then they used dry towels to complete the cleansing process.

Putting her bare feet on the floor, Elizabeth stood up and watched them wipe the table clean. Smiling to herself, she wondered who'd eat there tomorrow, on the table where she had just been fucked and devoured. Would those customers even mind if they knew?

Still completely naked with hard nipples, she watched them return their dishes to the kitchen where they were washed. It was a highly efficient operation.

"You're brave," Graciela said.

Elizabeth thought for a moment. "To be honest, I'm still dazed and could really use some wine."

"I'll get you a glass."

"Let me. I keep the good stuff hidden. Want to join me? Something for all of us, perhaps."

Proudly naked, Elizabeth walked to the kitchen, enjoying the feel of the carpet on her bare feet. Once there, the cold tile was a bit uncomfortable and she walked on her toes in an attempt to stay warm. The flavor of Kevin's cum was still in her mouth, and she enjoyed the naughty taste lingering.

She grabbed a bottle from her secret stash in a back closet and uncorked the wine. Enjoying a glass while watching the students finish their chores, she was happy to share when they finished. As they approached with glasses of their own, she poured a bit for everyone.

It gave Elizabeth a rush to stand naked in a circle with the students, especially since they had all shared such an intimate encounter. It was oddly empowering and incredibly hedonistic. Raising her glass high, she felt sexually liberated for the first time in her life.

"To Nick," she said. "Our perverted boss who's taught me so much about life, business, and my sexuality."

They laughed and drank and laughed some more.

Afterwards, as Elizabeth dressed to go home, she didn't bother to put on her bra or panties. The evening had opened her eyes to a whole new world and she planned to move forward with confidence.

The End

Co-written by the great SueDanym, a Queen of modern erotica.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.