After The Ball

Story Info
She accepts ride home after a dance.
2.2k words
4.48
173k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,537 Followers

Karen was annoyed. Actually, that might have been understating it a little. She was fuming. This was the first official ball Karen had been to. She had been to other dances of course, but now that she was eighteen, this dance was her first official ball. It was nearly over and couples were drifting off and heading home. Karen had gone looking for Mike, her official partner, even though he was absent more than there during the dances. She'd had a crush on Mike for quite a while and as well as her first official ball it was also her first date with Mike. She'd been anticipating the drive home and a little bit of necking and flirting.

Where was Mike? Asleep in a chair in one of the side-rooms, having overdone it on the drinks and totally incapable of driving. She'd have to arrange for a taxi.

She wandered outside, trying to get a decent signal, temper not helped by trying to arrange for a taxi with a line that kept breaking up.

Andy was observing her frustration with some amusement. Finally spoke up and asked her what the problem was. "I thought you came with Mike. He's still here. Did you have an argument or is there a problem with his car."

Karen glared at him, and then sighed. It wasn't his fault. "No argument. You can't argue with someone who's had too much and is sleeping it off. And even if he wakes up there's no way I'd let him drive me in that state. I'm trying to get a taxi."

"No problem. I'm leaving now and I live out your direction. I'm within the legal limit and you know me."

That was the problem. Karen did know him and he had a bit of a reputation as a ladies man. Andy could see her biting her lip, clearly uncertain, and easily caught on to what the catch was.

"Don't worry," he said. "I'll be on my best behaviour, I promise. I'd never force you to do something you didn't want."

Karen sighed. She admitted that his reputation was that of a charmer. She'd never heard of him actually muscling a girl to get what he wanted. Trouble was, it appeared he never had to. And she still hadn't been able to get a taxi organised.

Andy waited, gently smiling, not trying to pressure her. Karen sighed. She was tired and wanted to go home and Andy was good company. She nodded.

In the car, Karen relaxed even further. She'd had a good night really, the night was warm with strong moonlight and Andy was good company.

They were travelling along the beach road, and Karen was startled and a little nervous when Andy turned into one of the beach parks and pulled up. She gently suggested to Andy that they should head on home.

Andy just smiled at her. "It's a lovely night, you can hear the waves breaking on the shore, the moon is full and it's time for a little romance. It's still reasonably early, you've had a nice time spoilt a little by Mike and you really deserve a little cuddle and a kiss before I drop you off."

"That's all? Just a little cuddle and a kiss?"

"Come on, Karen," said Andy gently. It's the first time you've been out with me. Would I really try it on at this stage?"

"Probably," muttered Karen, "but alright. I don't mind a few kisses as long as you understand that that's it."

"You worry too much, sweetheart," Andy laughed. "If you think I'm getting out of line just slap me down. I'm a big boy. I can take it. Why don't we just sit in the back for a while. These bucket seats make it far too hard to hold you for that cuddle."

After the move Andy gently drew Karen into his arms and just held her lightly while she snuggled up next to him, enjoying his warmth. Then he tilted her head, lowered his own and gently kissed her. Looked up again and smiled at her. Next time he lowered his head the kisses weren't quite so gentle, stirring a delicious heat within her. Andy gently rubbed her back as he continued to kiss.

Karen enjoyed the kissing, that interesting warmth, and the gently caressing hand. She noticed that the rubbing was slowly dropping down, but didn't take any real notice until she realised that he was now rubbing her bottom. She stiffened slightly, wondering if she should protest, but before she could say anything the hand dropped down to rest against her upper thigh, and just stayed there.

Karen relaxed again, returning his kisses quite readily, snuggling closer. She didn't notice that Andy had moved his hand again until she realised that it was stroking her inner thigh, and skimming along the edge of her panties. "How had he managed that," she wondered, but enough was enough." She reached down, grabbed his hand and moved it firmly away from her leg.

Andy calmly moved his back up to her shoulder, gently rubbing the top of her back and then moving around to drift his hand across her chest, just above her cleavage. She felt his fingers brushing the top of her breasts, tracing them gently, across and to where her cleavage dipped into the top of her strapless dress.

Should she stop him? He's not really doing much, just touching lightly. Also, she found she was enjoying that gentle touch, could feel her breasts tightening slightly and realised that she was lifting them to enjoy the feel. She'd let it continue, she decided. She could always call a halt if she thought he was going too far.

Andy gently followed up his small advantage, letting his fingers dip under the edge of the dress, teasing those lovely globes a little more, dipping a finger far enough under to brush a nipple.

Karen tensed a little, lifted her hand and placed it on Andy's, not to push it away as such but just to hold it in place and stop it exploring. Andy paused in his exploring of her breasts for a few moments, then slipped his hand out from under hers, continuing to tease her boobs, finger slipping under the edge of the dress and then out again.

Kissing lightly and touching lightly.

Andy started kissing her a little more deeply, touching a little more firmly, not rushing, just taking his time. His lips drifted away from hers, brushing her neck and then drifting across her front, following the path of his inquisitive fingers.

Karen felt her top slipping. All those little dips under the edge were gradually pushing it down. She hesitated, was reaching to hitch the top back up when it slipped that extra bit and dropped off, freeing her breasts. Andy's hand promptly followed it down, capturing one breast, squeezing it and rubbing the nipple, while his lips moved to the other breast, taking the nipple in his mouth and sucking gently.

Karen froze. She shouldn't let this happen. She should stop it now. But it felt so good, and that warmth she'd been feeling was spreading, curling slowly through her. She relaxed a little. It wouldn't hurt to let it continue.

Relaxing, enjoying the gentle suckling on her breast, not noticing that part of the warmth was being generated by a hand that had slipped back to her leg and was slowly stroking her inner thigh, moving up in easy stage. A finger stroked along the edge of her panties and then gently trailed up moving across her mound to the top of her panties.

That gentle touch on her pussy trickled through into Karen's consciousness. "He's touching me there," she thought incredulously, "and I'm not stopping him?"

Andy continued to play around her panties, stoking her through them, slipping his fingers under them and touching her naked lips. Withdrawing and moving elsewhere, slowly stirring up that budding heat.

Karen felt Andy take her hand and move it, placing it on his lap and leaving it there. His hand wandered back to her breast, squeezing in time to the rhythm he was generating within her pussy.

"Why did he put my hand here?" wondered Karen. "What does he expect me to do?" She knew where her hand was, so that lump under there must be...

Karen moved her hand tentatively to the side, finding that at some stage Andy had found time to unzip. Her hand slipped in, feeling for what she knew she would find. Her fingertips brushed his erection, then her hand closed over it, marvelling at what she was doing. His erection was hot and hard in her hand. Following her instincts Karen moving her hand up and down the shaft, enjoying the feel, rubbing her thumb over the head and feeling a rush within when she felt Andy gasp.

Andy continued to stroke Karen, then slipped his hand up to the top of her panties and slid them down. Now her pussy is properly exposed to his wandering fingers, and his fingers were soon easing apart her lips and dipping within, feeling the heat and moisture there. Rubbing and stroking, entering and withdrawing, steadily building the tensions and expectations.

Andy moved his free hand around to Karen's side, seeking the zip, finding it and running it down. Karen feels her dress loosening, and then sagging around her waist. With a slight hint from Andy she lifted her hips up off the seat for a moment while Andy deftly skipped the dress under them and off, to lie pooled at her feet. Andy reach back up and finished removing her panties, leaving her dressed in garter belt and stockings.

With a sigh Karen relaxes and lets Andy continue kissing her relishing the feel while his hand was busy lighting little fuses between her legs. She could feel the heat flowing up from her pussy and down from her breasts, seeming to pool deep within her. The fire was burning steadily and had to addressed.

Andy opened the car door, scooping up a blanket from the floor and with a deft flick spread it on the grass next to the car. He turned back to the car and held out his hand to Karen.

Karen stared at him, glanced down at the blanket and then back to Andy, standing there with his hand outstretched. "It's going to happen", she thought. "If I take his hand he's going to screw me. If I look away, he won't."

She blushed. "I'm naked, and he wants to fuck me. What do I do?"

She reached out and placed her hand on his. Never taking his eyes off her, he drew her from the car and down onto the blanket.

Andy slipped off his trousers, moving onto the blanket next to her. Once again the touching started, kissing her lips while his hand played with her sensitive points, rekindling the heat before it really had a chance to die down.

Andy hooked a foot around one of Karen's ankles, drawing her legs further apart. Moved over her and between her thighs, holding his weight away from her while letting his erection rest on her.

"OK?" he murmured in a whisper.

"OK?" came the answering whisper, expectation and anticipation plain in the voice.

Andy gently moved her lips apart, and pressed the head of his cock against her, releasing the lips to close over him.

Eased in, taking it gently, not knowing if she was a virgin or not. Even though he didn't notice any physical evidence he strongly suspected that she was from her bewildered and interested reactions to what had been happening.

Karen felt him moving deeper now, filling her. She was surprised but pleased that there was no pain. "They must be horror stories to stop us doing this. Why would anyone want to stop us doing this?"

Now deep within her Andy paused, watching Karen's face. Her eyes were bright and staring at him, her expression concentrating, enjoying what she was feeling and waiting impatiently for more. Andy smiled down at her, was met with an answering smile, and then he started to move.

Karen gasped. The initial entry had been interesting and had felt nice, but this was something else. Suddenly, she lost interest at looking at Andy. That was just distracting her from this cock moving within her. She felt Andy surging into to her, backing up and thrusting forward again. She moved with him eagerly, matching his thrusts, urging him on, wanting it, harder and faster. Please. I need this. Babbling. Not knowing what she was saying, only knowing she needed this sensation to continue, striving to reach a climax, determined to get there.

Andy was moving faster now, happy to feel Karen meeting and matching his efforts. Feeling the tensions rising within him and seeing them rise in her, just a little slower. Andy frantically tried to hold back, wanting to make sure that Karen came first, realised it was hopeless and let himself go, venting his climax within her.

Karen was gasping rising higher, seeming to stall on a peak and linger there while Andy pressed home. Felt a sudden spurt from Andy and a hot liquid wash spill inside her. Knowing that was what she'd wanted and climaxing, her muscles locking onto Andy, trying to hold him within her while she gasped thorough her orgasm.

Relaxing afterwards, lying contented on the blanket.

"Liar," she said. "Best behaviour, you said."

"What, I wasn't good enough?" Andy queried. "I'll have to try harder. What are you doing tomorrow night?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,537 Followers