After The Fact Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S-Des
S-Des
3,041 Followers

I sat quietly, holding her. It was a lot to consider. I couldn't believe I had thought about it so differently than she had. I couldn't be upset by her request because I was the one who insisted she not come home like a servant, trying to make it up to me. She was doing exactly what I insisted, standing up for herself.

It occurred to me that the resistance to the new counselor, not wanting to tell her about the video and not letting myself get too close since she came home were all tied together. When I first found out about her trip I was angry...no furious. A part of me hated her and wanted to make her suffer.

When I found out that she had been tricked and hadn't done this on purpose, I wasn't angry anymore, but I still didn't want to get closer to her. Even when I invited her home, I never pictured myself being with her or trusting her. I couldn't place it at the time (or maybe I didn't want to face the truth), but she was right. I had been afraid. I was scared that she had acted that way with Megan and the two men because I wasn't enough.

Before today, when I thought about what she had done, I let my insecurities control me. I felt like a 15 year-old who just got shot down by the prettiest girl in school. Now I was sick and tired of being scared. I refused to live my life afraid of what might happen. It wasn't going to make me happy and it would keep Jenny in a place where she couldn't be happy either. We both deserved better than that.

Now that everything was out in the open, maybe we could finally both be happy. I knew her better than anyone and had no doubt she was being completely honest with me. Before any of this had happened, I considered myself an incredibly lucky man. Very few men find a woman who can completely change their life the way Jenny had done for me. I loved everything about her, especially the fact that she forced me to be a better person than I would have been without her. Things still weren't perfect, but I finally felt like I wanted her home and needed to be her husband again.

As I held her tightly, I reassured her that I did forgive her and would never use what she did to punish her again. We stayed in bed for hours, just touching and talking.

A thought suddenly occurred to me. "Jenny, what kind of pills did you say you took?"

"Hello."

"Hello David, this is John, Jenny's husband. I need you to do something for me."

"What?" he sounded suspicious.

I filled him in on what I needed to finish this damn thing off, once and for all. When I finished, it didn't surprise me when he said no.

I wasn't in the mood to take no for an answer. "Well, I have a problem. I have a video of my wife being taken advantage of by three people conspiring to get her drunk and seduce her. I'm pretty sure that sort of thing is frowned on by the authorities. At the very least, it would suck to have the cops pull you out of that fancy law office to question you about it."

He was quiet for several seconds, then spoke with just a hint of a quiver in his voice. "So now you're going to blackmail me?"

I sighed, "No, I'm not. Your behavior Sunday after the party changed my mind about wanting to do something to get back at you. I wanted to point out what I could have done. I'm not going to come after you or threaten you to get what I want, you have my word. However, I think you know that you owe both of us big time and I'd like you to do it because it's the right thing. I'm not sure I could get a regular lawyer to do it. Even if I could, it would mean bringing someone else in on this. I don't want to do that to Jenny."

He took a minute to think about it, and then agreed to all of my requests.

For the next week, Jenny and I didn't make love. It was almost like the first time had been so awkward that we were afraid to try it again. I know part of me was concerned about making yet another mistake. The weekend was busy and we didn't do more than hold each other and quietly make out. On Tuesday, my package arrived at work. I signed for it and immediately left hoping to bring things to a close.

When I arrived at the house, I waited at the door for a moment and took a deep breath. It was important that I do everything right. Since I wasn't able to 'win' Jenny back the way I had expected to, it was important that I do this for her. Even if she didn't see this the way that I did and it wasn't as big a deal to her, I needed it for me. My marriage had been torn away from me, with Dani and I suffering terribly as a result. I couldn't just sit by and let myself be a victim (again hearing Bryan's words echoing in my head).

The door opened, "What are you doing here?" Megan asked suspiciously.

I looked over the woman who had done so much to me and my family. I have never raised my hand against a woman, not even a push. In that first moment, I had an irresistible urge not only to hit her, but to beat the living shit out of her. I steadied myself and the moment passed.

"I'm here because we need to talk."

She looked at me nervously. "Listen, now isn't a very good time. I was just on my way out."

"Well, I suggest you change your plans. This is for you." I handed her a manila envelope.

She took it and briefly looked at the contents. I took a great deal of satisfaction from the change in her haughty expression. Her hands were shaking as she lowered the papers and looked up at me. "Do you want to come in?" she said quietly.

"You think I want to be alone with you?" I scoffed. "I'm happy right where I am. That is a copy of my lawsuit against you for alienation of affection. If you'll look at the bottom, you will see I have a very high power firm out of New Orleans taking care of me. They recommended I sue you for $10 million."

Her face went from fear to astonishment. "Ten Million Dollars! Are you out of your mind? I couldn't make that much in my life."

"No, but I could get a judgment against you and would get a large portion of your paycheck until you're old and gray. Do I have your undivided attention?" She licked her lips nervously and nodded. "That is a copy of the document, you haven't been officially served. The original is going to be put into a safety deposit box along with the video David made of your activities in the hotel room with Jenny Friday night."

Her mouth literally dropped open. "I guess David never mentioned he videotaped all his private parties." I paused but she didn't respond. "The funny thing is that I might not have had a slam-dunk case if you hadn't decided to walk Jenny over to the side of the room right next to the camera when you lied to her about what was going to happen...several times."

She tried to speak, faltered, and then asked timidly, "What do you want?"

I let her squirm for a few seconds before finishing things. "I want you to tell me the truth about the whole weekend. You don't know what I've already found out, so be careful. If you lie to me, or if I think you're lying to me, you can expect someone to come and serve you with the original and there will be no going back."

It took some time, but she related everything to me. Her story reinforced what Jenny and David had already told me. There were some new details, but nothing I hadn't expected. When she finished, I asked a couple of questions, which she answered fully. When I was satisfied, I turned to leave.

I stopped and turned back to her. "One more thing Megan. I hope you understand that if I find out you've tried to contact Jenny, told anyone else about New Orleans, sent anyone a copy of the video from the Web site or interfered in our lives in any way, we'll be seeing each other in court. Do you understand me?"

She nodded with tears in her eyes. I wanted to rejoice in the pain I caused her, but the truth was that she was a pathetic, broken woman. There wasn't any satisfaction to be had. Part of me wished she was a guy so I could have hit her. Maybe I would have felt a little better. At least I could give Jenny some peace.

On my way home, I called Steve to ask if they could do me a favor and pick up Danielle. I explained the situation and he said he would be glad to. When I made it home, he was already there. I explained to Jenny that I wanted us to have the night free. Although she looked like she suspected something, she didn't object. She gave Danielle a hug and kiss, the watched her and Steve go.

She turned back to me and said, "OK, what's going on. I know when you're planning something."

I sat her down on the couch and went out to the car. I came back with another envelope, which I handed to her. "Jenny, when you told me how afraid you were about what could happen in the future with someone seeing the video from the party, I decided to call David and ask for his help." Noting her startled look, I quickly continued.

"He found a lawyer in his company he trusted and asked for a couple of favors. They fired off a letter threatening a lawsuit to the Web site, saying that you were drugged and that we were going to inform the police about the incident. Since all we asked was that the video be altered to remove you from it, I guess they figured it was more trouble than it was worth to fight it. This is a letter from them acknowledging the complaint and that they edited you out of the video."

I briefly looked at the next one, then handed it to her. "This one is an apology from David, expressing his relief that we were able to work things out. He sent the original copy of the tape and included a notarized document that swears there are no other copies. There is nothing else anyone can see you on."

"This third one is a lawsuit drawn up against Megan. Because of what she had said on the tape, plus the things she told David, she wouldn't have a prayer in court. I just got back from talking to her and said I would put the suit on hold unless she tried contacting you or attempted to interfere in our lives again."

Jenny looked confused. "What do you mean again?"

"Who do you think sent me the URL for the Web site?"

She went from confused to furious. "That's how you found out! That bitch sent it to you? I'll kill her!"

I touched her arm gently and tried to calm her down. "No you won't. What she did was vindictive and petty, but you couldn't have gone on lying to me about it indefinitely. The guilt would have eventually pushed us apart. She did us a favor by making us face it. I just wanted to make sure you'd never have to worry about her interfering again by telling someone else someday. You know she thinks she's in love with you, right?"

Jenny looked stunned, "Are you sure?"

"She admitted everything. She followed you out here from New York, messed with your head about our problems, maneuvered into you cheating on me and made sure she was involved. She was trying to break us up, hoping that she'd be able to make you fall for her. She swears that when you were friends back in New York, you dropped a lot of hints that you felt more deeply for her than just as a friend. Jenny's indignant look was all the proof I needed to see.

"It doesn't matter if it's true, that's the way she perceived it. If it had been a guy friend, you never would have trusted him the way you did with her. Since you never realized how she felt about you, it left you open to her manipulating you. Looking back on it, I never liked her and wished I would have spoken up about it."

"Anyway, because of the way you were acting Saturday morning, she knew that Friday didn't have the effect on you she had hoped for. She wanted it to happen again. She had it stuck in her head that if you just had a wild enough time, you wouldn't want to settle back into your old life. She knew the details about the party. All the women invited had been warned about the things that would go on.

"When she got the pills for you, the bridesmaid warned her that they were really strong and couldn't be taken with alcohol. That's when she got the idea.

"Because of how messed up you were feeling, Megan thought that if you got wasted, she could get to you again, but she knew you wouldn't let your guard down like the night before. She didn't tell you what the pills were and made sure you took a couple before leaving for the party. After a few drinks, she could tell you were out of it and started working on you to get something to happen. She knew they were videotaping, so if you wouldn't tell me when you got back, she would have a way letting me know without getting her hands dirty.

"She waited a while after you came back, hoping you'd calm down and start talking to her again. When she realized that wasn't going to happen, she sent me the email. I'm not sure if it was because she was still hoping something could happen with you, or if it was just out of spite. I told her it was a pretty shitty way to treat someone you claim to love, but I don't know if anything can get through to her."

I took a breath, and then held Jenny's hands. "Look, I just wanted to make sure that you wouldn't have to deal with this anymore. You know what you said about me never looking at you the same again was wrong. I may not have handled this whole thing very well, but I love you. I asked you back because I knew I could never feel this way about anyone else. Maybe I did it too quickly trying to make everyone else happy, but I never doubted things would be great between us again. It's going to take some time, but I will never stop working on this. You are everything to me."

We kissed and held each other tightly. As I felt her tremble, I was glad to have finally been able to take some of this burden off her shoulders. That's when I realized I had forgotten the other surprise.

I pushed her away from me gently. "Jenny, I have something else for you." I pulled the last document out of the envelope and handed it to her. "This is something that should have been taken care of a long time ago."

Jenny eyes brimmed with tears as she began reading the papers. I watched with satisfaction as the tears began flowing freely. She carefully set the papers down and threw herself into my arms, pulling against me so tightly that it hurt. She looked up into my eyes. "Are you sure?"

I smiled, knowing that this one unselfish act would help ease more of her fear and pain than all of the other things I had done combined. "It's official. Now you're not only my wife, you are Danielle's mother. There's no going back, now we have to make everything work."

She turned and leaned back against my chest as she lovingly looked at the adoption papers David's office had drawn up. I caressed her softly as she read, enjoying the feeling of her body against mine. I let her stay there until she was ready to move. She took the papers into the other room and put them somewhere safe. Then she came back and took my hand, leading me up the stairs without a word. There was no need.

When we entered the bedroom, she pulled me to her and kissed me softly. She moved her face from side to side, kissing me hungrily, her lips lightly teasing mine. Jenny pushed me back onto the bed as she kissed her way down to my neck. I let her take charge and enjoyed the sensations she was giving me. She took her time, running her tongue up and down the side of my neck. I could feel goose bumps forming as a shiver ran through my body. She increased the pleasure by making small love bites just under my ear, causing me to slide away from her.

She smiled, knowing how ticklish I was, but refused to let me get away. She sat on top of me and resumed her attack. I could feel her fingers running through my hair as she moved her mouth from the left side of my neck to the right, causing me wonderful discomfort. She slid off me and started unbuttoning my clothing. When I tried to help, she playfully slapped my hand away. I could tell this was her show and I was just along for the ride, which was fine with me.

Once my shirt was off, I could feel her hands undo my belt, then the button of my pants and finally, my zipper. Instead of immediately removing my clothing, I felt her hand reach into my underwear and pull out my already uncomfortably hard cock. She kissed my stomach as her hand slowly stroked me. As her mouth got closer to my prick, I pushed my hips off the bed, hoping to get her to the destination faster. Her head was blocking my view so I closed my eyes; enjoying the wonderful feelings she was giving me.

When I first felt her tongue touch the end of my prick, I thought I was going to lose it. She knew just how to tease me and make me crazy. I could feel her sliding her mouth over a couple inches of my cock, then she would let it slide out and run her tongue down the length of the shaft. After a minute of agonizing pleasure, she began slowly stroking my prick with her hand while her tongue lightly danced across the head. I looked down at her and saw that she was really enjoying what she was doing. It made me feel good that she wasn't just doing it to please me. It made me want to return the favor.

"Jenny, I'd like to be more than a spectator, if you don't mind."

Her eyes twinkled and she had a hint of a grin as I saw her shrug off her blouse. She never took her mouth off my prick as she got out of the rest of her clothes. When she was naked, she moved forward, forcing me to slide with her. When I reached the middle of the bed, she spun until her legs straddled my head. I pulled her hips down so I could reach her pussy with my tongue. I leisurely licked up and down her lips, occasionally dipping my tongue deeply into her.

She paused to enjoy what I was doing. At first, I was disappointed, but then I realized how much I wanted to make love to her. Unlike last week, I didn't have any motivation other than the need to feel myself inside her. I wasn't worried about doing something wrong anymore; I finally understood what she had been trying to tell me. I reached both arms around her and pulled her down on top of me. I ran my tongue in circles around her clit, then back around her lips again. I could feel her beginning to tremble.

When I was sure she was ready, I gently pushed up so she knew I wanted her to move. I sat up and took her into my arms, kissing her. I was going to ask her what she would like to do, but she was way ahead of me.

She laid down on the bed next to me, facing the wall. I slid behind her. She lifted her leg slightly, then reached around and took my cock in her hand and rubbed it against her pussy, searching for the entrance. She was already so wet, it slid in easily. I pushed steadily until it was all the way inside her. I stayed there, locked with her as I softly stroked her breasts with my hand. I had to use the other arm to balance myself.

She turned her head to me and we kissed, softly without rushing. I let my hand roam across her body, taking time to explore her stomach, then softly massaging her clit, then back to her breasts. She laid her head back on the pillow and I took the opportunity to nibble on her ear. She moved with me, making our motion almost serpentine. I loved the way she could move her body, it was unbelievably erotic.

We stayed like that, not moving any faster, for so long that I lost track of time. In a strange way, it stopped feeling like sex and started being more like some kind of intense communication. Although we had obviously made love slowly and in that position before, something about it seemed different. The emotions of the last few months heightened everything I was feeling. From her reactions, she was having the same sensations.

It was quiet, other than the moaning and the sounds of our breathing. It added to the illusion that time had somehow stopped. Every once in a while I would stop, pull my prick almost all the way out of her, pause for a few seconds, then push slowly back until I was all the way inside, enjoying both how incredible her pussy felt gripping me and the sounds she made. I couldn't remember her reacting to each different movement I made before. I wasn't sure if it was that I didn't pay enough attention to that part of our lovemaking or it could have just been the way the moment felt.

S-Des
S-Des
3,041 Followers