After the Fundraiser Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,584 Followers

"I should have fucked you in the parking lot during the party." Sam said to her.

He continued to massage her breasts and Charlotte unbuttoned his shirt until it was open then started on his pants. She started rubbing his chest and nipples as he did the same to her and I felt like a peeping Tom. My cock was now hardening causing my confusion to become more profound. Although, not enough to stop things.

Sam pulled her head to him and had her suck on his nipples. He was now mauling her breasts alternating between sometimes massaging and fondling and at other times pinching her nipples. Although her body mostly blocked my view, I could hear her gasps and surmised what he was doing. It seemed to me that Sam not only wanted to fuck her but he wanted to do it all on his terms.

Sam guided her head down with his hands so that she licked her way over his full belly until she was at the open waist of his pants. When he raised his hips, she tugged the pants over his wide hips, down and off his legs. The movements of her arms and head left no doubt what she was doing and his sounds left no doubt it was having a positive effect. In her position she also presented me a perfect view of her pussy, still wet and open from our sex and no doubt her anticipation.

And like the last time, Sam was beginning to act dominant.

"That's right bitch, use your tongue." He said using his meaty right hand to guide her head while he grinned at me.

Charlotte's juices were starting to run down the inside of her thighs and her butt was wiggling as if she was feeling an itch. I knew she was already thinking about the feeling of his cock deep inside her.

"Your wife is a good cocksucker. She wants my juice in her tummy but I'm going to save it for her pussy." Sam said between grunts glancing at me.

It was only seconds later that Sam lifted her up and pushed her back onto the floor of the limo in one quick effortless motion. She was lying on the floor with her head alongside the bar and her face illuminated from its soft light. Sam immediately dropped on top of her and his heavy body blocked her from my view except for her arms, feet and face. I had to lift my legs from the floor to make room for them and was now positioned so that I was looking almost straight down into her eyes.

Sam's fat body squirmed as he lined himself up and then with a deep groan his ass dropped suddenly. Charlotte's eyes grew large and her mouth soundlessly opened and her eyes fluttered and closed. Sam's body shimmied side to side several times then started rising and falling. On every thrust Charlotte was began grunting softly with her eyes still closed and her hands now gripping tightly to his shoulders.

I had told him he would need to use a condom if something happened and he had agreed. Whether he had forgotten or never intended to, I don't know but watching them mate, I didn't feel empowered to make demands.

My position was so close I almost felt like a participant in their intimate coupling. Sam was concentrating so hard on the fucking that he didn't notice me and Charlotte's vision, when her eyes were open, seemed to stop at his face.

"Remember I told you this is my pussy?' I heard Sam ask her in a whisper.

"Yes." Charlotte answered whispering back between her grunts.

"Going to fuck you good." He stated then dropped his head and began sucking on the side of her neck.

Sweat started forming on Sam's naked back as he picked up speed. The car was now filled with the sounds of their bodies slapping together, her whimpers and his groans.

"You like this black cock, don't you baby." Sam stated more than asked.

"Uh, yeah. Ohhh, it's good." She replied softly.

Charlotte's face had an expression of beautiful agony and she gave out sounds that seemed a combination of passion and torture. It was like hearing a captured animal relinquish itself. Then, they began talking in such a low voice that even in my position I couldn't make out the words. It drove me crazy to think they were sharing something that I wasn't a part of but it also made me very aroused.

When they stopped talking, Sam raised himself on his arms and began hammering into her with quick forceful thrusts. Charlotte's fingernails were biting into the thick flesh of his shoulders and her legs had worked their way up to wrap around his waist. My cock was now rock hard and I had left a wet spot on the leather seat from my drippings.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh...." She repeated with every thrust.

"You better get ready for a pussy full of cum." He announced.

"Yes, give it to me Sam." She squealed back.

"Who owns this pussy?" He demanded in a throaty yell.

"It's your pussy." She panted out.

"You ready for a black baby in your belly?" Sam grunted.

"Don't stop, don't stop." Was all she could reply.

Sam's movements became awkward and he threw his head back and roared as he started to empty himself in my beautiful Charlotte.

"OHHH, ohhh yeah. Gonna fill it up!" He yelled trying to maintain his thrusts but losing the fight.

Sam collapsed on top of her and the car was suddenly quiet except for their deep breathing. That's when Sam leaned down and kissed her deeply and I saw her arm snake around his neck pulling him hard to her. I think this affected me more that the copulation and I looked on stunned and confused by the intimacy of the kiss.

Suddenly, we were all startled by a hard tapping on the window of the limo. I looked out the tinted glass to see a police car parked twenty feet away.

"Shit, it's the police." I whispered hoarsely.

"We ain't broken no laws." Sam relied as he lifted himself off my wife.

Charlotte and I scrambled to put our clothes while Sam slowly slipped on his pants. In the meantime, the police had twice more tapped on the window, the second time demanding that we open the door immediately. Several seconds later with me in my pants and a half buttoned un-tucked shirt and Charlotte in her dress braless with her nipples on display and her hair completely disheveled, Sam opened the door.

"Yes officer?" He asked innocently.

"What's going on here?" A fortyish white officer challenged us while his younger black partner stood several feet back with his right hand on his holstered gun.

"Nothing at all. Just stopped to chat." Sam replied calmly.

Both officers stooped to look into the car and I could see concern cross their face when they saw Charlotte.

"Miss, you okay?' They asked.

"Yes, yes...I'm fine." She stammered before finding her voice. "Everything is fine officer."

I knew the car reeked of sex and after Charlotte's statement I could see the concern on their faces turn to smiles.

"We need to see ID." The white officer stated.

Sam got out of the car without his shirt and went to the front of the limo while Charlotte and I fished our licenses from our belongings. I could see the black officer move to speak with Sam while we handed over our ID to the white officer.

The officer looked at them for a moment then handed them back.

"Is this your husband?" He asked Charlotte nodding towards me.

"Yes sir." She answered looking down at the floor.

"I see. And your certain everything is okay?" He asked again staring straight at her nipples.

"Yes, it is." She replied and when I looked at her I could see a large hickey on her neck from where Sam had been sucking.

"Okay then. You need to move on." He said handing the licenses back then stepping away.

I could see him meet his partner near the car and they spoke for a moment then started laughing as they got in the car and drove away.

Sam climbed back into the car leaving the door open.

"Are we in trouble?" Charlotte asked.

"No, the brother understood." He said snickering.

"Well we need to go. It's time to get home anyway." I said.

"Our lady isn't ready yet." He said as he took her hand in his. "She hasn't had her climax."

Sam started pulling her dress over her head with no protest.

"Hey the cops said we needed to get going." I said trying to interject reason.

"You drive." Sam said. "Keys are in the ignition."

Sam pulled Charlotte to him and started kissing her while he placed her hand on his cock bulging beneath the fabric of his pants.

"Sweetie are you ready to go home?" I asked her expecting a quick affirmative answer.

"Just once more, please." She whined and I was pissed to see the smirk on Sam's face.

"She needs her cum." He told me like he was some sex professor.

I decided that the best approach was not to cause a scene. After all, this would just be round two of what had already occurred and I was worried about what the police might do.

Before I climbed past them I flicked the controls for the intercom and window. Then I moved out the door, closing it behind me and got into the driver's seat and started the limo. I found the lights without difficulty and started the vehicle towards the road spotting the police car in the shadows across the parking lot. Driving slowly to get the feel of the vehicle I left the lot and made it about a mile before pulling into another parking lot. Looking around I found the controls for the separation window and the intercom. Pressing the button, the window began descending and I turned to see that Sam was now naked and Charlotte was straddling his waist on the seat with his cock back inside her.

She looked like a porcelain doll riding a hippo the size of their bodies was so different. Her dark hair was flying back and forth and her pleasure was evident in her whimpers and moans.

Sam saw me watching and scooted with her on top so that his right hand could reach the controls.

"Bye." He said to me.

Charlotte turned her head in my direction but her eyes were so glazed I'm not sure she saw me. In any evident, it didn't slow her grinding on his cock and the scene disappeared before me as the window went up.

I tried the window and intercom control but they were now both off, neutralized by Sam from the back. After a minute of reflection, I started the car and began driving on the freeway around the city giving time for Sam to pleasure Charlotte.

Not knowing what was going on drove me crazy and my dick stayed hard the entire time. Every movement of the vehicle made me think that I was feeling the motion of their coupling and every odd sound forced me to listen intently.

Forty-seven minutes later the intercom came on and Sam spoke. "Home James."

I turned the limo towards our house and when I was a block away pulled over to swap places with Sam. Sam emerged from the back looking surprisingly professional and nodded to me as we swapped places. Charlotte had done the best she could to fix herself but a close examination would show the missing make-up, wrinkled clothes and out of place hair.

"Are you okay?" I asked awkwardly as I sat next to her to break the ice.

"I'm fine honey. Are you mad at me?" She asked her doe eyes looking into mine.

"No, I'm not mad. I got you into it." I said rationalizing before adding. "You really enjoy him I think."

"I guess I do." She answered taking my arm in hers. "I guess you have a slut wife."

"Did you orgasm?" I had to know for some odd reason.

"Yes, twice." She whispered with a hint of shame.

Something compelled me to reach under his dress to feel her pussy. She didn't stop me but when I got there I found a thick wad of cocktail napkins between her legs.

"I'm a mess." She said looking at me with her big brown eyes again and her pouty lips.

"Do you want to see him again?" I asked shaking a little bit.

"Do you want me to?" she responded.

"We're here." Came Sam's booming voice over the intercom announcing our arrival and I realized he had heard our conversation.

j267
j267
4,584 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories