After the Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need another drink?" he asked me.

My glass was nearly empty, so I told him, "Sure, would love it."

Ethan took both our glasses and went to the kitchen to fix another. I followed along just for something to do. I would have loved to ask him if he and Kayla had ever swapped with another couple, but from what he's said I assumed the answer to that would be a no and I sure as hell wasn't going to mess up the night and maybe even our friendship by asking. It didn't sound like Ethan had any intention of anything like that happening. We sat back down and waited, sipping our drinks.

A few minutes later, we finally heard a door opening down the hall. Our seats were in the living room where we couldn't see the length of the hall. A few seconds later, our two women entered in front of us and Kayla dimmed the lights on their way. Both women were wearing a full-length bathrobe but they'd definitely both added makeup, red lipstick, and some jewelry, earrings, and a bracelet.

Kayla spoke into what looked like an air freshener cannister, using it as a mock microphone, "And now, ladies and gentlemen, in an example of her new daytime attire, I present to you... the very beautiful and sexy Adriana Jeppeson!"

My wife dropped her robe and stood in front of Ethan and me, wearing a short, VERY short, red leather skirt, probably fifteen inches from top to bottom and an extremely sheer lighter red blouse covering a lacy, dark red bra. She did a little turn-around and the sheer blouse highlighted the bare skin underneath, everywhere except under her bra, then flicked her skirt up the side of her leg, giving us a brief vision of the frilly red panties wrapping around her thigh! My cock received an immediate rush of blood, probably tripling in size within only a few seconds. I tore my gaze away for a brief glance toward Ethan's groin and noticed him having the same problem, a tent already forming in his slacks. It was hard to believe this ravishing beauty was the same dowdy creature that had walked down the hall a few minutes earlier! This was probably the first time that Ethan had seen how beautiful and sexy my wife can be when she truly made an effort.

I heard Ethan, a few feet away from me say, "Wow!" I glanced at him again and his eyes were literally bugging out of his head! Addie's sheer blouse showed off her flat stomach and the way her skirt rode low on her hips, it only accentuated her feminine figure.

Then it was Kayla's turn and I was holding my breath, wondering what was hiding under her bathrobe. She handed the "microphone" over to my wife, who said, "And now, for your drooling pleasure..." I briefly wondered when I had ever mentioned to Adriana that I had been known to drool over Kayla? "the beautiful Kayla Frost!"

Kayla dropped the robe and stood before us in a purple, satiny mini-dress coming down to about halfway between her thigh and knees. It wasn't see-through like Addie's blouse, but it clung to every curve, clearly showing that there wasn't anything but dress covering her breasts. Like I'd said earlier, Kayla's breasts were a little on the small side, but that didn't make them any less sexy, especially when this well outlined. When Kayla did her turn-around, she stopped sideways to us and lifted her dress like Addie had done, showing us...nothing but bare hip! God, those long legs were incredible! And realizing that she didn't have a thing on except dress at the apex of those sexy legs about drove me crazy!

Kayla asked her husband if he'd please fix them another drink. While we were waiting, Addie sat on my lap and kissed me. God, she smelled good. It was a new perfume and I loved it! We hadn't kissed like that for what had seemed an eternity, three whole nights ago! She nibbled on my lip and sucked my tongue into her mouth, turning this "short" kiss into a passionate make-out session. While she was literally giving my mouth a very sexy blowjob, my hands wandered over her body, feeling that sexy blouse and pinching a nipple. That pinch elicited a groan from her mouth and the words "God, I'm getting so horny... and we're only starting."

Kayla was sitting on the arm of Ethan's recliner, intently watching us making out, her mouth kind of gaping open. I glanced down, seeing how her legs were squeezed together and wondered how she'd be able to sit in that dress without people seeing her treasure. Knowing Kayla, though, I was sure she wouldn't let that little detail stop her from wearing it.

Ethan came back in with a couple slushies, and while he was still holding them, Kayla wrapped her arms around him and kissed him much like Addie and I had just kissed. Unfortunately, though, his hands were busy, each holding a drink so he couldn't grope his wife like I'm sure he wanted to.

Watching them after my wife's erotic display had me about ready to burst... and like she said, the night was only beginning!

Kayla broke away from her husband, took her drink from him, then Addie's hand and they both disappeared back to the bedroom.

Ethan and I looked at each other and almost together blurted out, "Holy shit!" I think we both realized that the rest of the night was going to be a wild ride. We sat and waited for the next appearance, too speechless to say another thing.

It didn't take nearly as long this time, maybe ten minutes until the two bathrobe-clad beauties stepped into the living room again. This time, apparently, it was Kayla's turn to go first so Addie took the "microphone" and announced, "For a flirty date night, once again, here is Kayla!"

Kayla dropped her robe and both Ethan and I groaned. She had on a pinkish, flowery blouse, opaque but thin enough for her boobs and pointed nipples to poke through. The bottom of her blouse was tied in the front right under her boobs, leaving the rest of her midriff totally bare, down to her... silky shorts, that could probably have passed for underwear, sitting low on her hips and loose around her legs, but I was sure not a bit over six inches long, total. God, she knew how to showcase those legs! Did I ever mention those long, slim, sexy legs?

She turned around, wiggling her bubble-butt at us and the back of that blouse came into view. Shit, if we thought the front was sexy, the back opened up in a big inverted 'V' starting at her neckline, the sides tied together across her back with three loose-fitting strings leaving almost her entire back completely bare, covered by nothing but her long, glorious red hair. I tried to imagine how Ethan might feel actually going out in public on a date with Kayla wearing that blouse and shorts. There wouldn't be a single set of eyes not glued to her! I remembered how hard my cock had gotten the weekend before and I was there again!

Then Adriana handed the microphone back to Kayla and she spoke into the air freshener cannister, "I believe you've all been curious as to Adriana's choice for date night with her husband... or..." She left that hanging, implying that she could be out on a date with someone other than her husband! I guess from the implication of what she knew happened the previous weekend; Addie's date... and subsequent fuck with Tanner. I glanced at Ethan quickly to see if it looked like he had picked up on her implication. His eyes were just focused on my wife, willing for that robe to go away.

Addie slowly untied it, a sexy smile on her face as she let it open and fall off her shoulders. She was wearing a nearly transparent black lace, full sleeved, low-cut, V-neck blouse with what looked like a short, opaque camisole covering her braless boobs. The blouse had colored flowers embroidered all over it, giving a tiny degree of modesty here and there. Right below her bustline, it flared out in a filmy, black flowery lace. The pants looked like they were made for the blouse; black, skin-tight leather, sitting very low on her hips. God, she looked good!

While Addie was standing in front of Ethan and me while we were totally mesmerized, Kayla whispered something in her ear. Addie turned red and shook her head no, but Kayla seemed to insist on whatever she had said. Finally, Addie picked up the robe and went back into the bedroom. Kayla sat down on her husband's lap, waiting. I couldn't take my eyes off the two of them, Ethan sneaking a hand up under Kayla's blouse to massage one of her bare boobs. I heard Kayla's moan and she snuggled in tighter to Ethan, squeezing her legs together. One hand went underneath her and gave Ethan's cock a bit of massaging as well.

While I was occupied watching our friends try to make each other come, Addie came back into the room, getting all of our attention. Her face was still a bit red when she dropped the robe showing us that she'd removed the camisole. Like I said, her blouse was totally transparent, except for the flowery areas. I tried to imagine if she'd ever actually go out like she was now, her boobs and pink nipples clearly visible under the sheer fabric... and clearly very engorged and pointy!

THIS is what I want her to wear when she has that "business meeting" Monday evening!

Between what Kayla was wearing and my wife was now wearing, it fascinated and excited me that much more, that two successful, very intelligent women, one who had been coaching little kids in a T-ball game only a few hours earlier, would enjoy so much displaying their bodies, and to put it bluntly, becoming sex objects!

Addie watched Kayla and Ethan making out for a moment, then called her name, "Kay, come on!" Kayla removed her tongue from down Ethan's throat, pushed his hand out from under her blouse, and followed Addie back into the bedroom. With the mood both our wives were in, I'd love to know what all was taking place in that bedroom, more than just changing?

Ethan and I waited again. This time apparently, they didn't close the door as we heard a lot of giggling. Another ten or fifteen minutes went by until they walked back into the living room, an arm around each other. They each held onto the "microphone" and announced, "Our new volleyball uniforms," and together dropped their robes.

Holy shit, I thought, they must want to expand their fan-base exponentially! Their new "uniform" consisted of dark blue, ankle-length tights, with oval-shaped cutouts baring the outside of their legs, starting small at the ankles, then progressively increasing in size all the way to the approximately four-inch by six-inches at the top. It would have been impossible to put anything else on under those tights! The first thing I thought of, well probably not the first, was that there would be no way in hell that they could play volleyball without a huge camel-toe between their legs! The bra was a stretchy, matching gold sports bra, with narrow straps crisscrossed across the back. I guess they decided that blue and gold would be their team colors.

Addie said, "I want all the girls on our team to wear the same thing." Yeah, I thought, she definitely wants to expand the league's fan base! After parading back and forth across the room a little bit, the two sexy minxes disappeared back down the hall.

Ethan and I looked at each other, our eyes still bulging. "Holy shit," he said, "the whole damn city will be going to their games!" All I could do was nod in agreement. My cock was so damned hard! Pretty sure, from the way that Ethan was sitting, he was having the same problem.

They were getting more efficient with their clothes changing. I watched the clock, seven minutes-thirty-seven seconds until the two bathrobe clothed women appeared again.

Addie took control of the microphone, "After we win the league championship, we'll need something to wear to the award ceremony and dance," she said, "here is the ensemble for our star player, Kayla, who will undoubtedly, once again, win the most valuable award, to add to her growing trophy case."

Kayla had on a beautiful, emerald green dress that fell to about a foot above her knees. Have I ever mentioned that her long legs are S E X Y! Of course, the 'V' neck that dipped all the way down to her navel, exposing her cleavage right to the edge of her areola, with a transparent lace inset didn't hurt the sexiness either. When she turned around, the back had a slightly larger totally open 'V' all the way down to the small of her back, with the same lace inset. Those glorious legs were covered with sheer, green stockings with the lace top exposed below the dress' hemline. Her dress, along with that red hair fanning out across her back was the epitome of classy/sexy! Her shoes were about three-inch matching green heels strapped around her ankles.

She stepped over to the entertainment center and switched on some soft music, then asked her husband if he'd like to dance with her. Even though Ethan is 6'4", she was nearly at his height with her heels. Their arms wrapped around each other, then Kayla said, "And here's the best player-coach in the entire State of Idaho, maybe Oregon and Washington, too!"

It was Addie's turn to show off her dress and I was so damned curious what she might have gotten. She removed the robe and she was wearing the gold lame' dress that Tanya had bought a week earlier. I guess you can't really improve on perfection! It's short and thin, showing every detail of her body and braless breasts. She turned around and Ethan saw that Addie's back was bare to right above her panties.

The last time I'd seen this dress on my wife, she was lying flat on her back on Tanner's dining table, screaming for him to fuck her cunt. That image will forever be embedded in my brain. I wondered if wearing it brought back the same image for her?

This time though, she was my woman. I took her in my arms and we danced together a few minutes like Kayla and Ethan were doing. I wondered if our style show was over until Addie pulled away from me and tapped on Ethan's back like she was cutting in. When he let go of his wife, the two of them turned to walk back into the bedroom. But, just as they were entering the hall, Addie turned back towards us, and with a sexy grin on her face, lifted the front of her dress, giving us both a good view of the bright red, tiny, thong panties she was wearing that barely covered her pussy. Then she and Kayla disappeared down the hall and into the bedroom.

Holy crap, I thought! I recognized those panties. If my cock had been able to get any harder than it was, it did when she lifted the front of that dress! I told Ethan, "There's a huge story behind those panties."

He turned to me and said, "I'm all ears!"

So I started telling him the story, leaving out the tiny detail that she had been another guy's date that night, not mine. I told him that we and another couple, Addie's college friends, went together to a nice nightclub, "She wore the same gold dress, but it had gold panties, not red." Then I told him about Paula, our pretty waitress, and, "Right before we got up to dance, Addie was feeling a bit frisky and slipped something in my pocket." I didn't mention to him that it had been at her boyfriend's suggestion. "I looked to see what it was and found her gold panties in my pocket."

"I was a bit dumbfounded. She'd never done anything even remotely like that before and I didn't know what to do... then I had a bright idea. Our waitress, Paula, had been kind of flirting with all of us since we'd gotten there, so I stopped her on her way back to the kitchen with another order... and slipped Addie's gold panties into her hand."

Ethan was looking at me like, "Nah, you wouldn't have done that!"

"I don't think she even realized then what it was that I'd just handed her. She was busy and just slipped it into her pocket without even looking."

I continued with the story, "We danced there for probably another half-hour, my wife in that short, skimpy dress and no underwear, not a thing on under it." Another detail I didn't tell Ethan, that it was Tanner she was dancing with and his hands were all over her, even under her dress on her bare bottom... and her enjoying every second of it! I definitely didn't mention the last fifteen minutes or so that she wore it... with Tanner's cock driving in and out of her and her screaming in orgasmic bliss!

"Then when we were ready to go, I had told Paula that I was paying the bill, so she brought me the check. You know, in those little leather folders they use. I put my credit card in it for her, then when she brought it back with my card and the receipt for me to sign, I opened it and there were these tiny, red panties inside it."

"When we left," I told him, "Paula followed us to just outside the door... and flashed the sexy gold panties she was wearing for all of us to see."

Ethan's grin was ear to ear, "And those red ones were the ones Addie just showed us?"

I nodded, "The very same."

Right on cue, timing almost perfect, maybe two minutes after I had finished the panties story, our two beautiful wives walked back in the living room.

This time the look on both their faces was different, a little shy perhaps? I wasn't sure, but definitely different. Maybe I'm just thinking that now in hindsight. There was no air freshener cannister, pretend microphone. Addie looked at Kayla and asked quietly, "You ready?" Kayla nodded and Addie counted, "Three... two... one...," and they both dropped their robes simultaneously. My jaw dropped open and I'm sure Ethan's probably as well, but I didn't see his reaction. What I saw was our two beautiful women wearing nothing but a bra and panties, both totally sheer black. Boobs and pussies were both on full display, covered only by a thin, sheer, filmy layer of fabric.

Both women stood in full view of their husbands, slacks both in full tent-pole-mode, glancing from one nearly naked woman to the other. Then, unbelievably, Addie and Kayla moved together, tentatively kissing one another. As we watched this incredibly sexy scene unfold a few feet in front of us, their kiss deepened, mouths opened, and tongues became involved. Their two bodies crushed against each other and Kayla's hands went to hold Addie's face pulling her even tighter into their kiss.

Holy shit! I wondered if this had been planned, or was it simply spontaneous from the sexual excitement of the evening? Whatever the hell, I was spellbound!

Our wives appeared to be losing control of their lust and Addie reached behind Kayla's back, underneath her long hair, unsnapping her bra strap. The straps dangled a bit from the bra being trapped between their two sets of tits being crushed together. I guess that Kayla realized what Addie had done because she reached around Addie and unsnapped hers as well. Then they broke their kiss and moved apart, letting both bras fall away.

God, this was a sexy sight! Addie looked down at Kayla's bare breasts, took one in both hands and caressed it for a moment before moving her lips down and engulfing Kayla's nipple in her mouth. Kayla moaned out, "Oh my God, Oh God," while she was scratching her manicured fingernails up and down Addie's back.

I had no clue that anything like this could happen between my wife and another woman. The only other time, as far as I knew, was that brief kiss between Tanya and Addie, but that had only been a few seconds, not even remotely like this!

When Addie sucked Kayla's tit into her mouth and those sexy moans started, I couldn't control myself any longer. I felt the orgasm that I'd been trying to hold off become totally unbearably urgent. I couldn't stop myself from frantically pushing my slacks down and reaching inside my shorts. There was already lots of slippery pre-cum that I spread over my cock with my hand and my unavoidable, almost violent burst of orgasm shot spurt after spurt of hot cum from my engorged cock. I would have preferred, about a thousand times more, to have that orgasm with my cock buried inside my wife... or even Kayla's pussy, but after the last three nights of forced celibacy and the incredible teasing we'd endured for the last couple hours, there simply wasn't any way of holding it back. I did my best to catch it with my other hand, rather than let it go all over their carpet. I grabbed a Kleenex that had been on the table beside the couch.