After the Reunion Ch. 09

Story Info
My wife's trip with lover.
24.8k words
3.91
27.7k
30
11

Part 9 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers

Monday morning, life in the Jacobsen household pretty much resumed normalcy. We drove T&T to the airport first thing in the morning, kissed our 'alternate spouses' goodbye, pretty passionately, picked up the kids from my parents and Addie drove to Mountain Home to begin negotiations on the new store building.

I kept the kids home Monday since we'd been apart from them for so long. Monday night, we gave them the presents we brought from Virginia City and they were both thrilled. Kylie's birthday was Saturday, so we started planning that, inviting some of her friends, buying her presents, letting both sets of parents know what time and so on.

Addie was still sore from her sojourn in Reno Sunday, so we didn't make love until Tuesday, then again Wednesday night. Adriana was busy with the Mountain Home store so I made the rounds with the others. The clocks had already sold out, so we ordered a dozen more. On Wednesday, we got a check from the lady who wanted the player piano for $12,500, with a note that they'd also pay the shipping costs. That was pretty exciting, a $6,000 profit.

On Thursday Adriana had an appointment with her OB-Gyn, Dr. Davidson. When she got home from the appointment, she told me, "Well, Cyndi told me that I am for sure, pregnant. She gave me a due date of March 1st." That was interesting, since next year was going to be a leap year. Could we have a Feb 29th birthday? I call her Doctor Davidson, but after two pregnancies and several years, Addie's on a first names basis with her and calls her Cyndi. She's probably in her mid-forties and has practiced in Boise for the last ten years or so. Addie has been her patient since we were married and maybe even before.

Addie laughed, "I told her that my 'husband' has gotten to like sex a little rougher and was quite 'energetic' in bed. She assured me that having sex, even 'exuberant' sex as she called it, won't hurt the baby. When I mentioned how horny I've been lately, she assured me it's normal, that lots of women crave sex even more than normal when they're pregnant. She laughed and said it had even happened to her, that she couldn't get enough of her husband through her own pregnancy... then she told me that talking about it was making her hot, too. She laughed again and said her and hubby might have a hot night, tonight.

I should add that Dr. Davidson has long blonde hair and is more than a little attractive herself.

Later that evening, Addie did what she had been dreading and putting off all week. She called Daryl. I heard her end of the call but not his. Addie told him she didn't want to hurt him anymore, so couldn't see him again and that I'd be handling his business from then on. Apparently, he took it well, because then the conversation lightened considerably and she told him how well his things had been selling and asked him for everything he could provide.

Nothing more was said about Jonah and that stupid weekend trip to Sacramento so I assumed it had been forgotten. Friday I planned to celebrate that big profit, the biggest Adriana ever had on a single item, by taking the kids to a babysitter and having a nice leisurely dinner in some upscale restaurant with my wife wearing something sexy. Then follow that up with a night of serious love-making, maybe even trying out the new vibrator during the evening.

Then Friday morning hit. I took the kids to daycare and when I got home, Adriana showed me the message she'd just received from Jonah, "Remember, starting now your pathetic little cunt is mine. An airline ticket is at airport, flight at 3 PM., next Friday."

What the hell does this guy think he is, I wondered. "You're not actually going to go through with that, are you?" I asked my wife. She sure as hell hadn't been exaggerating his filthy, disrespectful language.

She looked up at me, "Why not?" she asked, very softly and innocently.

"Why the hell not?" I raged, "I can think of a million reasons... like, like, the fact you don't even know this guy, all he wants to do is fuck you and did I mention that it's all the way in another damn state and you don't even know him?" I was having a bit of trouble thinking, "Besides, he wants to take you to a strip club! To strip in front of people!"

"Would you please be calm," she quietly asked me. Okay, I calmed down from a rage to a rage.

"Now, your reasons, one by one?" she asked.

"Okay, first, you don't know him. I'd worry about you being safe."

"All right," she said, "that's legitimate... but," she went on, "Tanya and I trust them. You'll just have to take my word on it. There's nothing to worry about. Besides, I can take care of myself, if you haven't noticed. I'm not some wimpy, little baby girl that needs her daddy to care for her every minute, and Tanya and I will both be there... Next."

"All he wants to do is fuck you!"

"And your point? I thought you liked me having some fun that way. Or is that only if the guy isn't so good in that department?"

"But, but, look what he did to you?"

"And I loved every second of it! Next."

"The stripping, would you really do that?"

"Ahh that, you know that stripping in front of a crowd is a fantasy of probably ninety percent of women my age or younger? Problem is that most women, including me, would never, ever do it because we're afraid and it's a societal taboo. Our inhibitions won't let us. It's just something I could never do, even though, I have that fantasy. Tawns, too. She'll never do it."

"Then, you're saying you won't?"

"No, I'm saying that I would always say no. If I told you I wanted to do it but was too afraid, what would you do?"

"Probably tease you, try to get you to, goad you into it like Tanner and I did Sunday."

"And if Tawns and I had said outright no on Sunday, what would you have done? Even though you knew we kind of wanted to but were too afraid."

"If you said no and meant it, we'd forget it. Well, maybe not completely, probably keep teasing, but we would have accepted your no."

"Exactly. You know what Jonah would do if I said I wasn't going to?"

"What?"

"He'd make me. I would have to. I don't know how, but there won't be an option to chicken out... and that's exciting for me. I want to do it, but I know I don't have the courage. I'd always tell you no and it wouldn't happen, but with him, backing out isn't going to be an option, no matter how hard I try. And I'm pretty darn sure at the last minute, I'll forget all about this conversation and refuse to do it, but will have to anyway."

"So, you're telling me you're actually going to fly down there Friday?"

"Unless you absolutely say no. But yes, I want to."

"And sex the next week?"

"Like he says, my 'pathetic little cunt' belongs to him now. He'd know."

"Okay, that's another thing. Why do you take the crap language from him?"

"Because it's exciting. It's the kind of person he is that he thinks of me as his whore." She giggled a little, "He actually said that he thinks I might be 'a little above average.' "

"Just out of curiosity, what would you do if I or any of our friends called you a bitch or a whore?"

She glared at me straight in the eyes, "You want to try it and find out?"

"No sex tonight, then?"

She shook her head, "Not until I get back."

"Tanya, same thing?"

"I assume so, but she's going to be with Damian and he's a lot different than Jonah. I'll call her later."

I was resigned to my fate. It appeared that my plans for that night had gone out the window. And my wife was going to be some guy's whore! I still didn't understand what had gotten into her.

I didn't know how the hell I was going to go the next week, and then the weekend, without my wife, either.

She's obviously a mind-reader. "You know, hon, I wouldn't object, as a matter of fact, I'd kind of like it if you had a girlfriend over that weekend."

I laughed at that thought, "And who would that be? My only girlfriend is Tanya and apparently, she's not going to be available. Besides, I don't want anyone else."

She crooked her nose, "Kayla? You've always had a thing for her. She's told me that ever since that night, Ethan's been teasing her about finding a boyfriend. Or maybe Paula, the waitress from The Cavern would like a short weekend vacation?"

I told her again, no. I didn't want a girl that weekend. Liar, liar, pants on fire! Kayla, a boyfriend? Nah, couldn't happen.

Addie called Tanya a little later and Tanya confirmed she was still planning on going. Damian hadn't said anything about the no sex, though. So, apparently, Tanner wasn't going to have the same fun experience of denial that I was.

Friday afternoon, we got a UPS package addressed to Adriana. I had no idea what it might be, so put it on her desk. I open any business mail addressed to either of us, as does she, but this looked personal so left it for her.

When she got home later, she showed me the cryptic message she'd received from Jonah, "Sent a package. Use it until you get here."

She said she had no idea what it meant, but then I showed her the package. She opened it, then the box inside it and her face turned cherry red.

It was a box of Ben Wa balls; three stainless steel balls, about an inch-and-a-quarter in diameter with a nylon looking string attaching them and loose out one end. I had no clue what they were.

"I know what it is and what you're supposed to do with it," she said. "I saw some in The Lover's Nest. They go, umm... inside a girl's pussy. I've heard of them before, too."

I picked them up. They were heavy and smooth. "In your pussy? For what?" I asked her.

Her face was still red. "I think... for muscles, to strengthen kegel muscles that tighten around a guy's you know what when making love."

"So what, you're supposed to put them inside you, and then what?"

"Leave them, the muscles have to work to keep them there."

"Well, tell him you're fine. You're not going to do it."

She said, "Like we talked about before, that's not an option with Jonah. If he says to do something, it has to be done. Remember those spanks? What if he really meant it. And I know he would."

Coincidentally, that's when Addie's phone chirped again. She showed me the message, "Got it yet? Put in, all day, every day."

"I don't have a choice. Have to do it," she said.

It amazed me and kind of scared me what kind of hold this guy had on my wife.

She did it, though, went into the bathroom with them and came out fifteen minutes later walking kind of funny. "It feels weird," she said, "like they're going to fall back out. I have to clamp down to hold them there."

She left them inside her. We still had things to do that day. I had a hard time believing that my wife was actually going to spend a whole weekend with this guy that had sexually used her, that she was going to a strip club and be a stripper! It sounded like there would be no backing out of that once she got there. And she was actually going to leave those Ben Wa balls inside her pussy it appeared.

Adriana had to sit now and then to rest her muscles. She was afraid if she didn't keep clamped down, they'd fall out. It could be kind of embarrassing at the wrong time.

Kylie had her party Saturday night, which was a huge success. Addie had baked a big homemade, chocolate cake and decorated it. She had six friends over, plus all her grandparents, and she was thrilled with her presents.

By Sunday, it was the fifth night since we'd made love and I was horny. Addie was used to sleeping either naked or in her soft, thin nightgowns, like skimpy babydolls, in the summertime and she didn't change that routine. It was already driving me crazy and I had five more nights before she left for her weekend, then two nights alone.

Adriana shipped the piano Monday for a little under a thousand dollars and sent the bill to the purchaser. Tanya said they're more than good for it, and even if not, she still has several thousand dollar profit. She planned to sign a lease for the new store on Wednesday.

I asked Addie about the Ben Wa balls when she got home Monday. She hadn't said much about them since the first couple days. She said she was getting used to them and it was getting a lot easier to keep them inside her. She did say that there were times when they moved around and stimulated her, making her horny.

Wednesday, Adriana said that she'd gotten a text from Jonah asking for my cell phone number. Said he had something to ask me. Wonder what the heck that's about?

Later that day, when we got home in the evening there was another package from UPS, about the same size as the first one. Addie opened it and we were confused, another set of the Ben Wa balls. She picked them up and said, "These are different. They're magnetic... and a lot heavier." She looked at the box, 2.2 ounces each. We went in the bedroom to see what the other box said, 1.6 ounces. She pulled her skirt up, her panties down and sat on the bed. With me watching, she pulled the string of the others out, then picked up the new ones, pushing one inside her, then another and another. "Mmm," she said, "this feels good, except they're cold!"

When she started to use her fingers to push them a little deeper, I suggested, "You know, I could help with that. I have a tool that would work perfectly to push those in." Damn, I sure as hell did, it had been a full week since I'd used that tool!

She laughed and said, "But Jonah said we can't use that particular tool."

Jonah, Jonah, Jonah, crap!

Thursday, when Addie and I were off doing separate things for the stores, I found out why he wanted my number. I Got a text from Jonah, "Don't tell your wife. She won't know. Go to www. (website address) and use password joNah93759. Log in at 4:30, Friday." Which would be 5:30 in Boise.

I quit what I was doing and checked that website. It's a live, video-streaming site. I used that password and logged into it. It was nothing but a blank screen. Of course, it was, there wouldn't be anything until he said.

Her flight was supposed to arrive in Sacramento at five. I still couldn't believe she was actually doing this! At least we had confirmed that Tanya was going to be there as well, and now I had Jonah's phone number, too. That was somewhat of a relief.

That evening, when Addie asked me what Jonah had wanted, I told her I didn't know, hadn't heard from him. I suggested that maybe he just wanted my number while she was there in case he might need it.

That night I was truly bat-ass crazy with lust. I don't know if Addie was just intentionally trying to be cruel or if she thought I'd want her to go to bed naked on the last night. In any case, she snuggled with me, told me that she loved me and reassured me that she'd never want to actually 'be' with someone like Jonah. She said he was a good playmate, but certainly not a mate-mate. Did I mention she was naked? And that we hadn't had sex for eight consecutive nights? And that I was becoming consumed by what she was going to be doing in Sacramento, picturing her in my mind underneath this big, black sexy hunk with the huge cock?

Well, I mentioned it now. If you haven't guessed, I was H O R N Y!

I watched her pack Friday morning. We took the kids back over to her parents this time for the weekend. I didn't think I'd be a suitable dad with her gone on this trip. They would have taken my mind off it somewhat, but we didn't think it would be fair to them.

The sexy stuff she put in her suitcase because she didn't want the security people pawing through her underthings or her dresses. The others she put in her overhead bag.

Everything she took was sexy, the outfits she'd gotten with Kayla, the yellow dress from the Reno trip, string bikini and thong panties, the shimmering gold dress from Seattle, a new string bikini in case there was swimming and no nightgowns. When I asked her about nightgowns, she said, "I don't think Jonah's a nightgown kind of guy." It was probably a good point. He'd want her naked. But that comment sure as hell didn't help my libido, thinking of that big black cock sliding inside my wife's naked, unused pussy.

Speaking of her unused pussy, she'd gotten well used to the Ben Wa balls and it didn't take hardly any effort for her to keep them in by then, even the new, heavier ones.

I watched her put on her makeup. I love watching Addie putting on makeup, it's so sexy. Then she dressed in the short, red leather skirt she'd bought with Kayla, the sheer blouse, and lacy, red bra. My cock was so hard watching her dress! Then after dressing and she was ready to go, she told me, "I might take the bra off on the plane." Crap, she had to tell me that! Of course, her perfume wasn't exactly helping, either.

I drove my wife to the airport, my trepidation meter going up higher every yard closer. When we got there and I'd carried her carry-on and suitcase to the gate where I had to leave her, I asked one more time, "You sure? You still don't have to go, you know."

"And then what about Tawns? She'd be alone, with no one to watch out for her among the wolves." Long story short, Addie wanted to do this. Like she'd said, she might lose her nerve for what was planned that night later, but by then it would be too late... by her own design. She could work up the courage to get on a plane, but the next step was going to be a thousand times tougher.

We checked Addie's suitcase, then I walked with her to the security gate. When she got within a couple people going through, we kissed goodbye. A couple minutes later I watched her walking down the concourse to her gate, her departure still an hour away.

It was 2 PM. The stores were still open, and I could go to the Boise store and visit with Kayla, but I'd just be in her way. Addie and I had stopped for a snack on our way to the airport so I wasn't hungry. I decided to just go home and get my computer hooked up to the big-screen TV. Whatever Jonah had in mind, I'd rather watch on that than on my little monitor or laptop screen. Sitting on the couch would be a lot more comfortable than my office chair, too.

I finished hooking it up; it only took a few minutes, then sat and waited for five-thirty; four-thirty by his time, almost three hours of waiting. I logged in at a little past five and continued to wait. At 5:35, there still wasn't anything, and I was getting worried that maybe I'd done something wrong.

My fears were finally allayed at 5:38 when a picture popped up. It looked like an airport setting and it was an incredible picture like I was actually there looking at the scene, 3D and everything on our eighty-inch TV. It looked like he was off somewhere by himself.

Then I heard a voice, "Hey, Matthew, hope you're getting this. I'll assume you are. Sorry, I'm a few minutes late. I'll say right off that I have a lot of respect for you, trusting your wife to a big, ugly, black dude that you don't even know. I'll tell you right off that she'll be okay, maybe a little out of her comfort zone, but she'll be safe with me."

"First, I need to tell you what you're looking at. These glasses," he pointed to his eyes, apparently wearing glasses, "are state of the art cameras and microphones. There are two lenses and two mikes. It's recording in 3D and stereo, sending the signal to my phone, then from the phone to the website to you." When he pointed with his big hands, everything stayed in perfect focus on my big screen. That camera is incredible! Then he said, "Watch this,"

He pointed it, actually, I guess he just looked that direction, at a woman probably thirty or forty feet away. Then I was incredulous as the view zoomed in probably four or five times the original size. "I have a remote in my pocket to control the zoom and little tiny viewfinders in the corners of the glasses so I can see what the camera's seeing. Pretty neat, huh? This thing cost me a fortune, but it's worth every penny."

robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers