After the Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking that word - 'triangle' - made me wonder if the three slept in a tangle, a daisy chain-forming and reforming, interrupted only by fondling and kissing. The thought made more precum leak.

For the first time, my daughter licked my cock, her tongue sliding under the bulb and then snaking up to clean the sheen off my spongy flesh. The experience made a shiver start in my shoulders and run down my spine, surging through my shaft.

I shook so hard I was afraid I might slip on the wet tile as Chloe licked my cock like an ice cream cone. I reached down and steadied myself on my daughter's shoulders as she swallowed my throbbing cock, slowly corkscrewing her tongue from root to tip and then down again, where she licked my balls.

I was spreading my feet a bit further apart to improve my balance, which gave me the confidence to brush the backs of my hands down my daughter's chest, caressing and exploring her full tits before focusing on her nipples. She moaned and wriggled her hips.

She lifted her head, my cock still resting on her lower lip, which was swollen from her activity.

"I'm going to come soon, just from sucking my Daddy. Can you come too, or did those bitches suck all the seed out of you?"

"Who are you calling a bitch, bitch?"

I recognized the voice calling from behind me as belonging to the woman who had sucked me off the night before. So that was Grace, Chloe's aptly named Grace Kelly blonde look-a-like friend. A little girl no longer had grown into a husky whiskey and cigarette sound, more Bacall than Kelly. Grace could not help giggling at her assertiveness. She was a girlish woman, very feminine. I still was amazed that she had sneakily sucked my cock. She had unknown depths. Exploring those depths made my balls churn, sparking seed into my daughter's open mouth.

Instead of answering Grace, Chloe swallowed the sperm and once again deep-throated my cock.

"Hi, Mr. C I hope you had as much fun as I had last night," Grace had a twinkle in her eye. "I'd love to have more anytime you want."

I wondered where Olivia, the third musketeer, was. My question was answered almost immediately as the young woman who had been my breakfast treat pressed her lithe body against me from behind and to one side. She touched my chin, turning my face to kiss me. I could taste my cream in her cheek as our tongues intertwined.

Grace came into view from the other side, kissing my throat and licking down my collarbone before sliding down my side, her flash pressed tight to mine. I noticed then that my daughter's friends were completely nude, not wearing so much as a wrap around their waist. With Olivia now pressing her tits into my chest, all the close body contact made my spine shiver. I knew I would explode soon, despite the earlier blowjob.

Olivia broke off our kiss, dancing her fingertips along that spine of mine. It was like fireworks were set off in my brain.

"Try stimulating his prostate, Chloe," she suggested. Then she breathed into my ear, "Your daughter is not as experienced as Grace, and I are - at least not with guys - and she still is afraid to stick her finger up a butt."

Inevitably, this made both Grace and Olivia giggle.

My inner devil spoke immediately to me, wanting to know just how experienced my daughter was with women. Images of the three of them, twisting together naked, flooded my psyche.

When Grace fell to her knees on the pool deck, I thought it might be to lend a finger to the anal stimulation if Chloe was too shy. Instead. Grace crouched low and licked Chloe's cunt from behind. The breeze carried my daughter's scent to me, evidence of her pleasure at this two-ended activity.

While I was distracted by these developments, Chloe rose to the occasion and slid a digit into my anal valley, finding my anus with no delay. She pressed past my sphincter and quickly located my prostate. That instantly triggered my orgasm. Great hobs of goo gushed into my daughter's throat. It felt so heavy that I might have filled her tummy. She swallowed it all, except as my organ shrunk in her mouth, I thought of her retaining the final blast in her cheeks.

A moment later, I felt and saw my daughter orgasm as well, something I had never dreamt I would watch, let alone help to cause.

I stepped back, wondering who might lick me clean, but both Grace and Olivia went to share creamy kisses with Chloe. I dove into the pool to rinse off. The trio of nymphs separated and looked toward me just as I rested my elbows on the edge of the deck. My inner devil wondered if one of them might finally fuck me, and if so, which one. But why settle for one? Could I score all three, violating my earlier oath to myself about my daughter? Might a foursome be in the cards, feminine tongues tasting cream pie as I filled another willing vixen? My depleted cock was already half-hard again.

"Girls, I can't remember the last time I had this much fun," I said, but it might take me a few minutes to fully recharge."

None of them said, "Recharge for what, you disgusting pervert?" So it looked like a fun morning was in store.

I collapsed onto the lounger, my cock flopping onto my thigh. The three friends did a swift "rock-paper-scissors," and Chloe won the right to kneel beside me and play with my cock. Olivia crouched behind her, face deep into Chloe's ass, taking her turn to guide Chloe towards a climax.

My inner devil begged for a chance to fuck my daughter's tender little ass, but I was exhausted. Old men sometimes need a nap before round four, it seems.

I drifted off to sleep with Chloe licking the tip of my cock, but I think I heard her say, "It'll be even better next month when we can add Mallory to the fun."

Mallory was Chloe's big sister, my estranged stepdaughter. I had always longed for the stunning buxom ginger but only received disdain. Would she join an orgy with us to be the fourth musketeer?

12