After the Storm: A Year Later

Story Info
Couple works to regain the romantic spark.
3.3k words
4.32
93.6k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,219 Followers

The den was bathed in the sexy glow of a half-dozen candles as I came home from work that Friday night. I was tired from a long work day, but I was also keyed up about what I thought the night might bring.

I saw the letter on the kitchen table propped up against a long-stemmed vase that held a single red rose, and I smiled broadly. Roses were our flower, the ones we'd used in the pattern for our wedding china. That right there told me a lot, told me that Darlene was feeling romantic.

I opened the letter as I walked back into the kitchen to fetch a soda.

"Dearest Love," it read on the outside.

"Dan, my love," she began in her fluid hand. "Have a seat in the den, pull off your shoes and relax. The doctor gave me the go-ahead to resume sex, and I want you to enjoy a special night of love. Debbie's spending the night with her friend, and we have the house to ourselves. So, are you ready to enjoy your new pussy?"

I chuckled as I saw the big smiley-face she'd drawn next to that comment. You bet I was. It had been more than two months since we'd had sex, and while I'd been able to glean some relief from masturbation, it wasn't the same.

I took my soda back to the den, pulled off my shoes and socks, then sat back to await my wife's arrival from the bedroom, where she'd been holed up since I'd gotten home.

I had no more propped my feet up on the coffee table when I heard the bedroom door open and close from the back of the house, and then she was framed in the entrance to the den.

She looked... Well, let me just say that in that moment, I felt such a swelling of love - and lust - that I almost couldn't stand it.

A year has come and gone since I last reported on the state of my marriage. After 23 years of marriage, and two wonderful children, Darlene and I had been drifting apart when things came to a boil the day Hurricane Katrina roared through the area in South Mississippi where we live.

I won't go into the details, but I showed my ass that morning, and it was the straw that almost broke the camel's back for our relationship.

In the difficult weeks that followed, Darlene had gotten all of her frustrations and fears out into the open, and I had begun to make the commitment to change my attitude toward her, and toward the world in general.

Just dealing with all the things that were involved in getting back on our feet after the storm brought us together, and after things settled back into a somewhat normal routine, I wanted to work hard on maintaining that sense of purpose I'd had in the weeks after the storm.

I worked on curbing my quick temper, worked on not taking out my frustrations by making belittling remarks in anger, worked on showing Darlene just how much I truly do love her.

I'd be lying if I said I magically became perfect.

I still have my moments when I get frustrated with petty things and have to blow off some steam, but I've worked hard not to blow it off in the direction of the ones I love. I still sometimes get down about the stresses of life at home and in the workplace, but I've tried to not let those stresses get to me the way they did before.

It wasn't always easy, but Darlene was patient with me, and I learned a new way to live my life.

Thus, little by little, over the course of the year, Darlene again became the woman I fell in love with, and I became the man she once doted on, with the result that our love life began to pick up.

It wasn't just that sex between us increased. Actually, the frequency really didn't pick up, but the intensity did. More than that, we again began to show the real signs of affection, things that had faded from our marriage.

I realized that as much as the sex, it was those little things I'd been missing: the affectionate hugs for no reason, the warm clasp of her hand in mine, the soft kisses when I came home, the spoken endearments between us, the subconscious snuggles when I crawled in bed.

Those are the things that truly make a loving marriage, not necessarily how many times you can fuck.

Nevertheless, fucking had been very much on my mind in the previous weeks, because we'd been in a period of enforced celibacy.

Toward the middle of October, Darlene had made a decision to have a hysterectomy. Her periods had been highly irregular for the previous few years, and she'd been going through a weird form of menopause. She had just turned 50, and she felt like the time was right.

There were also some other issues dealing with her female plumbing that she wanted to have taken care of, she had plenty of sick leave accumulated from her work, and our insurance would pay for the bulk of it, so we saw no reason not to have it done.

We knew she'd be facing about a two-month recovery period, during which time sex was out of the question, so we had hoped to get some last-minute fucking in before she went in for the surgery.

But it was not to be.

About a week before Thanksgiving, a dear old friend of our family passed away suddenly, so we were caught up in that process. Then Darlene had to work through the holiday, and I also had to work that weekend, so by the time the Sunday night before the she was to go into the hospital came around, we just didn't have the energy. I just held her as she relayed her justifiable fears of anesthesia.

During the recovery time, Darlene kept joking about how I was going to get some new pussy, and whether I could handle it.

The way the surgeon did the procedure, he went in through the vagina, then when he was finished he sewed everything up so that she would be considerably tighter than she had been.

I was eager to experience a tight cunt, but I was also a little concerned about hurting her, which is one reason why I didn't push it about the celibacy. I don't like to brag about it, but my cock is a bit larger than average, and before I met Darlene I was fairly self-conscious about it.

For me, sex with Darlene has always been about giving pleasure as much as receiving it, and I didn't want there to be any chance that our first coupling would be anything other than supremely pleasurable for both of us.

So there she was, backlit by the light from the hallway that led to our den, clad in the sexy negligee I'd gotten her for Christmas just a few weeks earlier. It was red and translucent, showing off her assets in a most enticing way.

Most gash hounds probably wouldn't give her a second look, but Darlene at age 50 is still beautiful to me, and I have never been anything less than proud to have her on my arm in public. And I have rarely seen her looking more beautiful than she was that night.

Her long hair flowed down her back with the color of burnished copper, a color she wears just for me. Her pendulous breasts swayed gently as she strutted toward where I was seated, the prominent areolas visible through the sheer material of her negligee. Her hazel eyes sparkled with barely-restrained fire, and her ruby lips were curled slightly in a soft, seductive smile.

She had taken great care with her makeup, laying it on just enough to amplify her beauty without looking tawdry. The negligee fell to her hips, dimming the gentle swell of her belly and hiding the thong panties that just barely covered her sex.

"You're beautiful," I whispered as she sat on the sofa next to me.

"You're full of it," she answered with a sardonic grin. "And you're also horny."

"I am that," I said softly as I gathered my bride in my arms and we kissed, soft and slow.

Darlene reached between my legs and squeezed my cock, which was already throbbing with need. In turn, I slid my hands over her tits and gently fondled the dangling orbs.

I freed them from their confines, pulling them out of the cups of the negligee, then bent over to capture each nipple with my mouth. I gently nipped and tugged on the sensitive tips, and was gratified at the low growl of arousal that sprang from her mouth.

My cock was bent in a painful position in the confines of my jeans, but Darlene soon rectified that problem by unbuttoning my pants and sliding my cock through the hole in my boxers.

"Seems vaguely familiar," she teased as she lightly stroked my throbbing dick.

After a minute or two of soft fondling and hard kissing, Darlene abruptly pulled away and got down on her knees in front of me. She pulled my pants off, then followed with my boxers, while I pulled off my T-shirt, leaving me naked on the couch.

My cock bounced off my chest, leaving little trails of pre-cum that flowed from the tip. Darlene put her face real close to my cock, as if she was inhaling my essence. Her hands cupped my balls as she languidly flicked out her tongue and gently swiped it up the underside of my shaft.

I knew I was in for a treat now, because Darlene really doesn't like giving head all that much. But she was staring at my cock lustfully as she licked up and down the shaft before sliding her tongue over the crown and slowly slid my cock past her lips.

"Oh, baby, that feels sooooo good," I groaned.

She just looked up at me with one of the most intense looks of passion I've ever seen from her, and it sent a shiver up my spine.

Darlene worked about half of my cock into her mouth, then started back up, then down again, up and down, up and down, at a very deliberate pace. It had to be deliberate, because each time my cock disappeared into her mouth, I felt the sap rising a little higher in my scrotum.

I realized that I wouldn't be able to take much more without spewing a humongous cumload down Darlene's throat, and I had other plans for that cum.

So I gently pried her mouth off my cock and pulled her up to kiss her deeply, getting a charge as I tasted the hint of cock on her mouth. Her eyes had a dreamy cast to them, and I found out why when I rolled off the sofa and took up position behind my wife.

She was leaning over the sofa, her butt in the air, and I slid a couple of fingers between her legs, at her panty-clad pussy. The narrow strip of cloth was drenched with the juice of her arousal, and she moaned loudly when I slipped a finger under the gusset and ran it between her naked labia.

My God, I'd never seen her this wet. And I'd never felt her this tight. When I pushed two fingers into her pussy, it was putting them in one of those so-called Chinese handcuffs, where the harder you try to pull out, the tighter it gets.

I knew I had my work cut out for me, if I was to get that cunt relaxed enough to take my cock.

I started by pulling the panties away from her crotch. I didn't take them off, but rather I just left them stretched between her legs just above her knees.

For some reason, I get a real charge out of that kind of slutty look, and I could feel the jolt in my cock as I gazed at Darlene's glistening pussy, with the wet panties stretched lewdly between her legs.

I bent down, and kissed and licked each butt cheek, slithering my tongue closer and closer to where I wanted to be. I swiped my way in between her butt and gave her ass a quick lick, but I didn't linger. I'd come back to that later.

I was bent over with my own ass in the air as I inhaled the aroma of Darlene's hot pussy, less than an inch from my nose. Those of you who don't like the taste of pussy, too bad. I love to feast on Darlene's hot box, especially when she's as aroused as she was at that moment.

I moved forward just a bit and kissed her wet hole, and when I did, Darlene shuddered from head to toe, and she moaned loudly.

"Oh, Dan, baby!" she wailed. "God, yes, lick my pussy and get me ready for that big fat cock!"

As if I needed any encouragement.

I quickly pressed my attack, kissing, licking and sucking everything I could get my mouth on. She tasted divine, and I was quickly rewarded for my efforts when Darlene threw her long tresses back and exploded in a tremendous climax. Her body shook and she gasped loudly as the orgasm ripped through her.

She must have been sitting on go for some time before I got home, because she was hot as a firecracker. And was she ever ready for me to fuck her.

"Come on, Dan, I've waited long enough," she said in a stern tone of voice. "Get behind me and put that cock where it belongs."

Yes ma'am.

I knelt behind her and slid my cock between her lips several times, as if priming the pump, then slowly pushed my way in.

Now, I had never deflowered a virgin in the years before I met Darlene, but I imagine it would have felt a lot like her pussy did that night. It was like I was putting a second layer of skin on my cock, that's how tight she was.

But she wasn't in any discomfort whatsoever as I inched my way into her velvet canal. On the contrary, she was giving me all the signs of encouragement, moaning and humming in satisfaction as I pushed my way in.

I think we both gasped in disbelief when I finally bottomed out right at the base of my cock. It couldn't have fit any better if the surgeon had molded her pussy around my cock. I could feel every little palpitation as she caressed my dick with her sugar walls.

"Oh my God!" Darlene gasped in amazement. "That feels unbelievable, baby. Oh, sweet mother of Jesus! Oh, baby, fuck me, fuck me like I'm your little slut. Yeah, yeah, yeah."

I was ready to do just that. I pulled back slightly and began to fuck her with a slow, but steady motion, gripping her hips to regulate my thrusts.

As I fucked my wife with strong strokes, I could feel her loosening just a bit, but it was still exquisitely tight, and she was working her hips back in the time-tested rhythm we'd mastered so long ago.

I decided to play a little, so I got a finger down to where we were joined, gathered up a generous helping of our commingled juices, then pulled her hair gently, which had the effect of lifting her head high in a rapturous pose. When I had her where I wanted her, I put my finger to her mouth, and she did the rest, licking the lust up with a sloe-eyed expression that gave me chills.

So I went back for more, even as I kept churning my dick back and forth in her frothy slit. This time, she grabbed my wrist and pulled my fingers to her mouth, sucking them as if they were a hard cock. She licked and sucked them with all the seductive flair she could muster, and I could feel my control starting to slip.

My scrotum was tingling with that crackle that tells me it's time to wrap things up. Darlene was panting lustfully, as her passion mounted, but I wasn't sure if she'd get to her climax in time.

Nevertheless, I was rapidly approaching the point of no return as I fucked her with harder, stronger trusts. I was groaning, gasping and grunting as I hurtled to the finish.

And Darlene was working right along with me, kicking her legs in a scissors motion to get her panties off. She got them so they were dangling from her right ankle, which was far enough, then she spread her legs wider, arched her back and begged me to fuck her hard.

As I fucked her with abandon, I leaned over and clamped my hands on Darlene's dangling breasts, squeezing the flesh of her tits and working her nipples as if I was trying to milk her. I was groaning in a kind of sweaty delirium as I lost myself in my wife's body.

I think I cried out in ecstasy when I tumbled over the edge, and my cum exploded out the end of my dick to baste my wife's new, improved pussy. It had been a long time since I'd come with that much intensity, and I just kept thrusting my cock into her dripping cunt, long after the initial rush of orgasm.

Finally, I was sated, but I sensed that Darlene was still climbing, so I pulled my cock out, a move that elicited a frustrated groan, then worked my fingers over her bloated clit, which evoked a satisfied hum.

I strummed the little bud with one hand while I fucked her with three fingers of my other hand, and it didn't take very long before I felt her body twitter, and her pussy convulsed in hard spasms. She shook and shimmied for a minute or so as the climax worked its way through her body.

Finally, her entire body seemed to relax, and she slumped forward onto the sofa, her breath coming in great heaves. I laid my sweat-covered body on top of hers and just held her until her breathing settled.

After a few minutes, Darlene rolled over and sat back against the sofa, while I sat down next to her.

"I love you so much," she said softly.

"I love you too," I answered.

"Isn't this better than where we were?" she said.

"Well, dear, sometimes you have to go through a storm before you understand what you've got," I said. "And now I understand that I've got the best damn woman in the world, and I'm not about to let her go."

"So I guess that means you're stuck with me," she said finally, with a sardonic chuckle.

"Yeah, I guess I am," as I stood up, then offered her my hand to pull her to her feet. "And I think I'm ready to get stuck with you some more."

She laughed as we wrapped our arms around each other's shoulder and headed for the bedroom, where I planned on sampling more of my new pussy.

And I did, too, twice more that night, and once more the next morning. I love my wife's tight new pussy, and I can't seem to get enough of it.

In many ways, this past year has been one of the best and most important years of my life. I think I've grown as a person, as a result of what we went through, and the bond of love that Darlene and I share has gotten noticeably stronger.

All in all, I'd say my life is pretty good.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,219 Followers