Aftermath

Story Info
After the party come the tidying up.
1.8k words
4.05
88.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,525 Followers

I'd had a barbecue and it had been quite successful, running through until the early evening. I was now standing at my backdoor surveying the aftermath. It wasn't too bad, all things considered. I was too bloody lazy to do anything about cleaning up right now, but an hours work in the morning would set things right.

Except for two little items I'd have to attend to right now. Number one was Greg and number two was his wife, Jenny.

Greg was out cold on a deckchair. If I was polite I'd suggest he'd had one too many and fallen asleep. Not feeling particularly polite towards him I bloody well knew that he'd had half a dozen too many and was out cold.

Jenny was pissed off, but not pissed, if you see the distinction. She was their designated driver and she'd made do with a couple of shandies. But being sober wasn't going to help her load Greg into the car or get him out of the car and into the house once she got home.

I stood there for a moment, admiring Jenny. She had a very nice figure and quite a pretty face. Definitely not the sort of girl you'd push out of your bed if you happened to find her there. She'd dressed for the heat and was wearing a strapless sundress. It was one of those dresses that seem to stay up by will power. Whenever I see a dress like that on a pretty young thing I can't help but wonder what would happen if I just took the sides of it and tugged.

I strolled over to where Jenny stood, glaring down at Greg. I looked at him and then I looked at her. She was worth looking at, I decided, and I wouldn't mind seeing more of her.

So I hooked my fingers onto the top of her dress and tugged. Apparently that was all that was needed to overcome the willpower that held the dress up. Jenny's breasts popped out and the dress just seemed to float to the ground, leaving Jenny standing there in a pair of bikini briefs. Very fetching.

Jenny's reaction was as expected. She squealed, flung an arm over her breasts to cover them and swung a massive backhander at me that would have knocked me rotten if it had connected.

It didn't. I caught her arm instead and a little twist had it behind her back. I easily pulled her other hand away from her breasts and then I was holding both her wrists in one hand, behind her back, while my eyes ran up and down her.

The way Jenny squirmed about as I looked her over you'd think she could actually feel my gaze on her. When I was admiring her breasts her nipples puckered and stood proud, and as my eyes drifted downwards she seemed to wiggle whatever I was looking at.

I brushed the palm of my hand very lightly across her breasts, feeling her nipples rub against me. My hand continued down, passing over her tummy, latching on to her briefs and helping her out of them. Not that she seemed to appreciate my help, the way she was mouthing off at me.

Then my hand traced its way back. Starting at her ankles I stroked her all the way back to her breasts, pausing for a moment to squeeze her mons and finishing up with my hand lightly closed around one firm round breast.

I ran my eyes over her again. She really was a taking little thing. I sighed.

"It seems I now have a moral dilemma," I told Jenny.

"Really?" she asked, ice in her voice. "And pray tell me, what would that be?"

"You and Greg are both my guests," I pointed out, "and it would be unseemly for a host to insult one of his guests. Now if I was to make love to you I'd be insulting Greg, because you're his wife, but if I don't make love to you I'd be insulting you, as any beautiful young thing, naked in front of a man, would be insulted if he was to imply he didn't want her."

"Oh, please," Jenny said, sarcasm dripping from her mouth, "feel free to insult me."

"I probably would," I said, "but," and at this point I brushed my hand across her nipples again, "your nipples are all tight and sensitive, which shows that you expect to be seduce at the very least.

No, I think that as he is out cold, Greg won't notice that I'm insulting him. I'll make love to you instead."

"The hell you will," Jenny snapped. "If you lay one finger on me I'll scream and fight. I'll scratch you and kick you and bite you. There's no way you're going to make love to me."

A silly statement when you consider it. I was already holding her hands behind her back and my free hand was paying special attention to her breasts. Jenny wasn't really in a position to fight off my attentions. Still, I had to pretend to take her seriously.

"Having to fight you while I make love to you would sort of complicate things. Let me consider this."

I pretended to consider the problem for a moment or two, although I already knew what I was going to do. I slowly nodded, as though coming to a momentous decision.

"OK. What I'll do is this. I'll bend you forward over the table. This means that you'll be leaning on your hands and won't be able to hit at me. Because you'll be standing with your legs spread you won't be able to kick and because I'll be taking you from behind you can't bite."

I smiled at her and continued.

"I can't prevent you from protesting and squealing of course, but I can make sure you have proper reason to. Instead of just easing into you I'll just drive roughly in and then proceed to take my pleasure vigorously. You won't be able to do anything about it but squeal and protest."

Jenny didn't seem too enthused about my proposal, but there again, her approval wasn't really needed. I turned her around and pushed her towards the nearest table, helping her bend over it. I let her arms go so she could brace herself, and she didn't have much choice but to do so.

She was still being a little pigheaded about everything and didn't want to part her legs. I pointed out that being forced to spank her bottom until her legs parted wasn't part of the deal, but if she really insisted. . .

So Jenny gracefully parted her legs and she was leaning over the table, presenting herself to me. She was turning around to glare at me as I prepared to accept her invitation, and her eyes seemed to get wider as she saw my equipment.

I lined up behind her, moving her lips apart and easing between them, letting them close around me. Jenny had an odd look on her face while I did this. A sort of baffled and infuriated expectation.

Then I did as promised and drove roughly into her, sinking all the way in one quick thrust. Jenny jolted as though sandbagged, and I wish I could have caught the look on her face on camera. It was priceless.

She stopped looking back at me then, her head jerking forward and looking anywhere but at where all the interesting action was taking place.

I then settled down to giving Jenny grounds to squeal and protest. I pounded into her, long deep thrusts right from the word go, pulling all the way out and then driving home vigorously. Jenny lived up to part of the bargain. She was certainly doing her share of squealing.

Oddly enough, I didn't hear any protests. I suppose I just had to take the intent as the deed and credit her with protests. Physically, of course, she wasn't in a position to struggle, but she had come up with a cunning plan to make sure that her ravishment didn't go on for too long.

As I thrust into Jenny, Jenny's bottom came bobbing up at me as she pushed hard back against me. It didn't seem to worry her how hard or how fast I ravished her, her pussy was ready, waiting and reacting, meeting me on equal terms.

I reached around her and took hold of her breasts, mauling them in time to the pounding I was delivering her, and all Jenny did was press her breasts harder into my hands while driving her pussy hard against my cock. I swear, if it wasn't for the fact that I was effectively on top, I'd have been wondering who was ravishing who.

We'd establish a hard driving rhythm, and I was having a ball. It's fun to take a woman and when that woman responds to your every movement it's even better. We came together again and again, each pounding thrust driving Jenny higher towards a climax, with me following close behind.

It didn't last long enough. Jenny was squealing incessantly and I felt like squealing myself. Then Jenny's squeals seem to rise in pitch and I could feel something was different and then I blew my load into her and she just screamed and tried to devour my cock.

After that pleasant little interlude, Jenny was still left with the problem of Greg. My vote was just to leave him where he was for the night and pray for rain, but Jenny refused. It was useless loading him in the car, because Jenny wouldn't be able to get him out at the other end.

I finally bit the bullet and said that he could stay the night in my spare room. I slung him over my shoulder and carried him in and dumped him on the bed.

"He'll be fine there, Jenny," I told her. "You can either stay here with him for the night or go home if you'd prefer. If you decide to go home, you probably should get dressed again."

Really. Such language. As though it was my job to remind her to get dressed after ravishing her. She was about to storm outside to find her clothes when I stopped her.

"I'll get your things," I said. "Why don't you have a shower first and I'll bring them to you."

She gave me a nasty look but saw the wisdom of my suggestion. She headed for the bathroom and I went and got her things.

Bringing them back I toddled down to the bathroom and went in. Jenny was in the shower.

"Do you mind," she hissed at me, as though I hadn't already seen everything.

I just smiled and said no. Then I stripped off and hopped in the shower with her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she demanded, and then realised that something was pressing against her.

"You can't," she protested. "Not so soon."

It turned out I could.

Ashson
Ashson
8,525 Followers