Aftermath... Yet Again! Ch. 03 - Triple Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here. Take this!", a blue pill on each palm of the cab driver, extended over to Richard and Laurent (which the duo immediately recognized what it was).

"We will need it to endeavor the night and sustain ourselves to take down this horny and slutty bitch!"

Without hesitation, the both of them each took one and Richard quickly scooped a drunken and inert Vanessa into his strong arms and headed for the bedroom. Upon seeing the king-sized bed, he hurled her onto the bed.

Laurent and the cab driver followed behind.

It did not take long before the pill started taking effect, and soon the trio's cocks were all stiff and erected again. They wasted no time running their hardened appendages all over Vanessa's cum-soaked crotch and legs; thinking of more decadent ways to satisfy their individual lusts. They had a brief discussion and agreed neither of them would have any spunk left.

With Vanessa splayed out on the bed, she heard murmurs, "I don't know about you, but after taking the pill I could probably fuck the slut for hours without climaxing again."

"So could I," Richard said.

"Why don't we waste her and see how many times we can make her cum instead.", the cab driver furthered.

Laurent agreed and added, "I'll get both her tits out then we'll position her kneeling on the couch with her head and exposed tits over the back. You roll down her pantyhose to expose her arse hole and we'll take turns to intercrural fuck her from behind. It should feel good with those meaty cunt lips spread over our cocks as we pound between her thighs."

Being careful not to leave any suspicious traces in the aftermath, the trio had now planned to fuck between Vanessa's pantyhose thighs from the back. Before she could respond, each of them took turns to sit and positioned himself behind, eager to further impregnate her with their warm copious cum.

"We'll take turns, say 5 minutes each; one sliding back and forth through her cunt lips as the other plays with her tits."

"We'll keep going until she begs us to stop."

Vanessa was carried over to a smaller couch across the room like a rag doll and they positioned her as they had suggested earlier. She felt the front of her dress being pulled down and both of her breasts exposed.

At the same time, she felt her pantyhose rolled down to expose her butts. No sooner, a rock-hard cock slid between the gossamer nylon and the wet gaping lips of her plump pussy. With each thrust of the stiff cock, Vanessa felt the bulbous head rubbed over her sopping cunt.

Simultaneously, she felt her breasts were being mauled, her nipples pinched and teased. Her orgasm quickly overran her senses but the thrusting and mauling continued relentlessly; positions swapped intermittently.

Vanessa climaxed!

Not long after, another one!

Again!

And again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what felt like an orgasmic eternity, Vanessa slumped limply over the back of the couch.

Quivering and shuddering still.

Exhausted and spent.

She had lost count of the number of orgasms she had.

And finally...

Passed out... Cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa slowly roused to her consciousness.

Her blurry eyes scanned and looked around her surroundings.

She was alone.

She felt the tulip hem of her bodycon dress parted indecorously.

She instinctively ran a hand down to check her pantyhose was still intact.

A sigh of relief.

Vanessa had vague recollections of three individuals being at her place and brushed off as another one of her depraved sexual fantasies of being gangbanged and raped against her consent.

She lifted her aching body from the couch and adjusted her bodycon dress, noticing there were little bruises and her nipples felt sore.

With a pressing urge to relieve her exploding bladder, she strained every tired muscle of hers to stand up. Her pussy ached and there was a tremendous tenderness deep in her rectum.

Vanessa also felt the groveling wetness of her pantyhose crotch as she wobbled and tottered her way to the bathroom, still wearing those fuck-me-high heels.

She plonked herself on the toilet seat, rolled the waistband of her Wolfords down and realized the fine nylon gusset area was thoroughly soaked through. And as she brought her slushy fingers to her nostrils, she caught whiff an intense musty scent.

"What the...?!", murmured an alarmingly befuddled Vanessa.