Afterparty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room got filled more and more with some of the filthiest sounds its walls had ever contained, and a small rumble built as the dragon groaned, ready to unload together with his host.

Unable to contain himself, Obsidian roared with delight and latched onto Adelle with his jaws, biting her neck and clavicle as his body orgasmed with fury.

The eyes of the lady of the palace happily rolled back as he did so, holding his head in place as her own cock unloaded a torrent inside the little cock sock between them, a content smile drawn on her beautiful face.

For as fast as the orgasm had arrived, the aftershocks lasted a delightful little while, both of them still squirting lashes of cum inside Ulu, who by now was a very happy scaled bag of cum for both of them, her body bloated with their seed and her mind broken for the time being.

Adelle giggled at the situation, and licked Obsidian's snout with a little moan.

"That felt so good... we must do this again with my little bunny," she said, her ears giving cute little twitches.

"It would be my honour," said Obsidian as he caressed her long silky mane.

A complicit smile was drawn on their faces as they gently pulled out of Ulu, who happily gurgled as her holes dripped with the overflowing seed of her lovers.

Adelle carried the little kobold next to the fireplace, and lay her on the carpet next to the fire, so she was warm and cosy while resting.

Obsidian stood by the sofa waiting for her, thoroughly enjoying the sight of both beauties under the flickering light of the hearth.

When lady Adelle turned around, her crotch once again sported a beautiful pair of lower lips, that were already wet with anticipation, and the fire in her eyes left little doubt about what she wanted.

Her delicate hooves moved her closer to Obsidian, the clicking sound they did on the stone floor reminding the dragon of an erotic pair of high heels.

The beautiful bicorn stood in front of him, and with a cheeky smile gently pushed him on the sofa, quickly moving to straddle on top of him as soon as the dragon was comfortable.

Obsidian did not complain, thoroughly enjoying the warmth of her silky fur against his scales, and nuzzling her chest as he grabbed her firm rear once more.

Adelle slid her lower lips sensually along Obsidian's ribbed member, a lustful look in her eyes.

"May I, my lord?" she said, pressing her curvaceous body against him.

"Without a doubt," said Obsidian, using his tip to delicately spread her pussy lips.

The beautiful bicorn needed no further enticement, and slid down onto the draconic phallus she craved, enjoying as every one of his ridged pushed inside her.

She did not stop until she had bottomed out, the dragon's burning cock like a hot coal against her womb.

Obsidian moaned and purred as he nuzzled her chest and neck, relaxing on the sofa and letting Adelle set the rhythm.

Long wet slaps once again filled the room as she held onto him tightly and slammed her hips onto his, each one slow and deep, to feel him fully with each one.

The dragon continued to cover her fur in kisses, his claws gently digging into her back and rear, fighting the impulse to wholly devour such a delicious creature.

It did not take long for Adelle to hasten her rhythm, sitting up straight on top of her lover, her hips desperate to be drilled harder and deeper.

Her fiery look enticed Obsidian to firmly grab her by the hips and ravage her, and the dragon did so with such force that Adelle's mind vacated her brain for but a moment, his thrust so firm and strong every bone in her body vibrated in unison.

"More..." she said, sensually groping her own breasts.

Obsidian grinned, and started to match her own bouncing to his thrusting, their hips meeting like two crashing beasts against each other.

The filthy wet clapping was surely being heard through the tower, but they did not care, and it only went in crescendo as groans and moans filled the room with each faster slam.

Not even creatures like them could hold at such intensity, and with breathless words they both panted at each other their closeness to release.

Adelle firmly planted her hands on Obsidian's chest, a delightful groan coming out of her as she wholly made it her focus to make him cum for her.

In response, Obsidian started pressing his knot against her lower lips more with each thrust, making it clear it was going to claim her as soon as he finished.

With a slutty look that was difficult to imagine coming from such a divine creature, Adelle matched his pushing, and with a final brutal slam the dragon's knot went inside her with a filthy slurping sound.

This drove both over the edge, and they orgasmed in unison, roaring and moaning in a mix of lust and joy.

Adelle bit her lip again and closed her eyes as the dragon's seed painted her womb, and a warm feeling of satisfaction embraced both of them.

Both their bodies flopped on the couch as they finished, their loving panting mixing with soft moans and purrs.

After a moment of quiet joy, their eyes met again, each filled with admiration for the other.

"We need to do this more often," said Adelle.

Obsidian, with a mischievous grin, licked her snout and kissed her passionately.

"My lady... you can count on it..." he said, embracing her.

And there they laid, knotted to each other, as they cuddled for what seemed like a pleasant eternity.

More lust would follow through the night... and the following day.

But for now, they were content, and happy to finally have met.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

12