Aftershocks Ch. 06: Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter could not help laughing inside as he delighted at the girls' ecstasy. Focusing on self-control, he slithered his invaders from their sleeves and shifted his hips left. Swiftly stuffing his slicked staff into Trish's creaming cunny, he cupped his dry right hand over Peri's font and filled it with her sluicing juice before shoving his bunched fingers where his cock had been. With hardly a lost beat, he resumed conducting the double concerto allegro.

Primed beyond conscious containment, Peri and Trish twerked spasmodically and climaxed together in an unbroken, seemingly unending, chain. They lost their kiss and gained voices. Shaking their heads, they shouted their euphoria as they shivered their satisfaction. It was all too much for the maestro.

The powerful intensity in Carter's loaded balls promised a virtuoso performance with no possible encore. Constrained to be fair, he withdrew his turgid throbbing tool, closed his soaked right hand on its shaft and seized his shrinking nutsack in his left hand. Pointing his baton left, right, up and down, he covered both girls with exploding hot cum. As his voluminous white jism ropes launched, then landed upon, their bottoms and backs, he hooted, "One for all, Musketeers!"

A blaring air horn brought Carter out from his reverie and back to the interstate. He swerved in his lane as a double-rigged semi, well exceeding the posted truck limit, pulled out around him then blasted past. Startled by the noise and jerky vehicle movement, Peri woke and reached out to brace herself. Feeling his covert hard-on against his leg, she grinned and asked, "Who're you thinking about?"

Trish leaned forward and peered over the front seatback. Spotting the lump Peri had touched, she chimed in, "Yeah, Dr. C. Keep your mind on your driving and your hands on the wheel!" Unknowingly quoting the chorus to Paul Evans' 1959 rock-and-roll hit, she giggled at her own naughtiness and winked at Peri.

Chagrined, Carter answered, "Don't fret girls. Everything's safely under control. We'll be in Palm Springs in another thirty minutes or so. Just sit back and relax."

Unable to resist having the last word, Peri patted Carter's package and said, "Sounds like good advice. For all of us!"

By coincidence, the silver Taurus and the mustard Yugo both pulled up at Casa Cody, together from different directions, at a few minutes before eleven o'clock. Carter spotted his granddaughter as she headed for the hotel and called out, "Hey! Luz! Wait a moment!"

Hearing her abuelo's wonderful voice, Luz stopped dead and turned to him. She did not recognize Trish, but remembered Peri from their first encounter two months ago. Raising her hand, she waved as the three walked across the street toward her then called back to them, "¡Hola Yayo!"

Trish wrinkled her brow and squinted as she parroted questioningly, "Yayo?"

Carter tucked his right arm around her shoulders and said quietly, "It's a Spanish term of endearment. Means 'Grandpa', I think. Anyway, that's Mariana's daughter, Luz." Now, standing curbside with her, he said, "Luz! What a nice surprise to see you here. We were just going to pick up your mom." Smiling broadly, he continued without pause, "This is Peri Halstead. Perhaps you recall she was with me when we first met on Labor Day weekend?" Then, nodding to his right, he added, "And this is Trish Dempsey. You're all about the same age and should be great friends."

The subtle instructive commanding tone in Carter's voice was not lost on Trish or Luz. Their programmed subconscious desire to heed his every word and please him required them consciously to act in harmony. Not so affected, but equally dedicated to her mentor and heartthrob, Peri narrowed her eyes and wondered how involved Luz was about to become in their lives. Outwardly warm and welcoming, she extended her right hand and said, "I've heard so many great things about you and your mom. How lucky for everyone that we decided to have lunch in your family's restaurant that day!"

As Carter escorted the three young women to the hotel entrance, it was the bellman who, once again, was counting his blessings. Staring at the advancing bounteous bevy, he exclaimed to himself, "What the fuck? Is there a beauty pageant in town? How could I not know it?" Hurrying to open the door for the party, he intentionally stood such that Peri, trailing Luz, whom he remembered from Monday, actually brushed her upper left arm against his uniformed chest as she passed by. If he imagined her heat, it was real enough for his dick to twinge.

In the lobby, Mariana Guerrero stood from her armchair and stepped forward to hug her daughter. Then turning to her father, she greeted him with a light kiss before introducing herself, "I am Mari. You must be Papá's girlfriends... he has said many wonderful things about both of you. It is a pleasure to meet you and I see for myself he underestimated how pretty you each are."

Mari was pleased to see the ice melt beneath her flattery as she returned to the business at hand and said, "Papá, it is good you brought them with you. There has been a... umm, development. I rented a truck and loaded it with furniture and other things to put in storage. As you know, I do not drive, so more people are needed! I do not know how you knew, but I am not surprised." Deciding not to mention Luz' rape until she had him alone, she kissed Carter's cheek and exclaimed, "¡Gracias!"

It took several minutes, but eventually the quintet determined Carter should drive the truck while Peri and Luz drove the Ford. Trish would bring up the rear with Mari in the GV3. Carter thought it would be nice to take The Sixty going back and stop in Riverside for a nice get-acquainted-lunch at the famous Mission Inn there. Afterward, Peri and Trish could swap cars for the remaining trip so all four women could have some quality one-on-one time together.

Between traffic conditions, dawdling over dessert, finding a self-storage facility, and unloading, then turning in, the U-Haul, the day got away. When Carter pulled the Taurus into his driveway, evening had fallen and everyone was bone-tired from their work. After settling Mariana and her suitcases in the spare bedroom, he maneuvered the youngsters through the halls to the master suite. Facing them, he encircled them with his arms and suggested, "It's way too late for Luz to drive back to the desert. Why don't you three share the big bed tonight while I wrap up in sheets and a blanket on the couch in the living room?"

Luz objected, "But, Yayo, what about Pablo?"

Carter quickly replied, "I'm sure your cat can survive one night on yesterday's kibble and litter box. He'll be alright, I promise, you!"

At the same time, Peri reinforced Carter's idea, saying, "It'll be fun, Luz. A real pajama-party sleepover!" Then she laughed and added, "If we get any sleep, that is!"

Trish said nothing. A word to the wise from her master was sufficient. Luz, too, quietly subsided. Carter grinned from ear to ear and concluded, "Well, I'm glad it's agreed." He gave each girl a sweet lingering kiss on her mouth. Luz returned his favor with more warmth than any daughter normally might do, but not as actively as Trish and Peri had done. Turning on his heels, he said, "Good night, then. I'll go let Mari know the arrangement."

12