Ageless Sex & Eternal Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her happy that he gave her an orgasm. He looked at her happy that it was his turn to be sexually satisfied. He looked at her happy that she was going to suck his cock and allow him to cum in her mouth. He looked at her happy that she'd be going to work soon and leaving him there to take a nap.

"Did you cum?"

She looked at him as if he was insane. Then, she kissed him. She French kissed him. She kissed him with as much passion as a military wife kisses her husband after having not seen him for ten months. She kissed him as if she was his bride and they were on their Honeymoon. She kissed him as if she loved him, whereas he kissed her as if he was horny.

"Did I cum?" She laughed. "You know I did. You made me feel good all over baby," she said giving him a big, wet kiss before taking a moment to enjoy the afterglow of sex.

* * * * *

With her already late for work, trusting him to leave him there alone, Susan needed to suck him before leaving him to lock up her apartment. She slid her body down for her mouth to meet his stiff prick. Not wasting any time, she stroked him while sucking him. Stroking him faster while sucking him deeper, she knew he'd cum in her mouth as soon as he started feeling her big, D cup breasts and fingering her nipples. She knew he'd cum in her mouth as soon as she cupped his balls with one hand while stroking him with her other hand and sucking him with her mouth.

Tommy felt Susan's tits. He fondled her breasts while fingering her nipples. Then, with a gentle hand behind her blonde, pretty head, he pushed her head forward while humping her mouth and fucking her face.

"Oh, Susan, baby. Suck my cock. Blow me, baby. Blow me. That's right. That's it. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum in your beautiful mouth and coat your throat with my cum," he said. "Fuck Susan. Blow me. Blow me. Suck my cock, you cunt. Blow me, you slut," he said. "Blow me, you dirty whore."

Just as she loved talking dirty during sex, he loved calling her names during sex. With her already knowing that he wouldn't last very long from one of her blowjobs, she gave his cock lots of tongue action. Once she cupped his testicles with her other hand, she knew he'd be cumming in her mouth and she'd be swallowing his cum soon.

"Cum Tommy. Cum in my mouth," she said removing his cock from her mouth for a second to speak before sucking on it again. "Make me your whore. Make me your sexy bitch. Cum in my mouth. Splash your cum down my throat," she said temporarily removing his cock from her mouth to speak.

As soon as he put a heavy hand to the back of her head, something he didn't have to do, and as soon as she said for him to make her his whore and his sexy bitch, he shot a warm, oozy load of cum in Susan's mouth. He ejaculated his load of cum down her throat. Still sucking him, she swallowed all that he gave her. Continuing to suck him, she sucked him dry before licking him clean.

Then, without taking another moment to enjoy him or to bask in the afterglow of sex, she jumped out of bed and ran in the bathroom. Having already showered before having sex, she gave herself a whore's bath washing her pits, tits, and pussy. Just in case there was a drop of his cum in her pussy, she wanted to wash him out of her. Then, she brushed her teeth and gargled.

The last thing she wanted was to be pregnant with his baby. The last thing she wanted was to forever be tied to him by a child that neither of them wanted. Unless he could assure her that he loved her, that he wasn't married, and that he wanted to marry her, she'd never carry his child. And if he was to make her pregnant, with him paying for the procedure, she'd abort the baby.

* * * * *

"Kiss me, Tommy. I have to go to work. Kiss me like that first time you kissed me when you first met me," she said leaning into him for him to kiss her. "Kiss me like you love me," she always said to him.

Kissing and kissing her, he touched and felt her through her clothes. With one hand feeling her shapely ass through her short skirt and panty, his other hand felt her big tits through her blouse and fingered her erect nipples through her bra. Kissing and kissing him, she felt his hard prick through his pants. With her never wanting to rush their time together, making it last longer, their love making was never a quickie and always a two hour, love making session.

He kissed her with passion but without saying that he loved her. Even though Susan was beautiful and was a good catch for him, obviously he'd never say that he loved her. He wasn't free to say that he loved her. Supposedly, he had a wife and kids. He French kissed her with sexual desire but again without saying that he loved her. Not a difficult thing to summon up his sexual lust for her, she was a beautiful and sexy woman.

Yet, for some reason, Susan needed that role play. She needed more than he was capable of giving her. She needed to pretend that every time with him was her first time with him. She needed him to tell her that he loved her but he never did and he never would.

Every time they were together was like the first time for Susan. She never wanted to just fuck. She wanted more than that. She wanted to make love. She wanted to live out her love story with Tommy. Only, she knew that he didn't want her in that way. Even if he wasn't married, he wasn't the marrying kind.

Now, after more than a year later, they were still together with him still talking about divorcing his wife. After a while, she really didn't want to hear him lying to her anymore. After a while, she just wish that he'd shut the fuck up about his wife and kids and just fuck her.

Now, unlike when she first met him, she wanted more than just sex. She wanted a relationship and a commitment. She wanted to get married and have a baby. She needed him to take things slower, more seriously, and for him to be more romantic. Being that foreplay was her favorite part of sex, she wanted and needed to make out with her bald version of Brad Pitt.

Even though he had seen her bra clad breasts and naked breasts dozens of times, wanting him to take his sweet time undressing her, she loved it when he unbuttoned one button of her blouse at a time. Instead of quickly stripping her naked, she loved it when he looked to see what each unbuttoned button revealed. She loved it when he looked at her unbuttoned blouse as if seeing her cleavage and bra clad breasts for the first time.

"I'm late. I have to go," she said quickly getting dressed. "I'll grab coffee and a bagel along the way. Bye," she said closing her front door behind her. "I have my presentation today."

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12