Ageless Sex & Eternal Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'A first time for everything, wow!'

* * * * *

Tommy mounted her and as soon as he did, as if his cock was her personal, private dildo, Christine grabbed his erection in her hand and positioned it by her wet pussy. Not even allowing him to give her a kiss or allowing him to part her lips with his tongue, with her already so wet and with him already so hard, in just a hump or two, he was inside of her. Humping her harder and humping her faster, he was fucking her in the way he fucked his prom date in the backseat of his car after the prom more than 25 years ago. In the way that Christine was seemingly so inexperienced now for her just to want to get laid instead of making love, compared to him, he was so sexually inexperienced then with him just wanting to get laid instead of making love.

What did he know so long ago? Aside from getting a hand job and/or a blowjob from a woman, he thought fucking was sex. Not taking the time with foreplay, he never realized that there was so much more to sex than just getting laid and fucking. Now, seemingly with Christine taking him back to his roots, with her making him feel like a horny teenager again who only wanted a hand job, a blowjob, to get laid, and to get fucked, he was back to square one.

Yet, with her so young and so pretty, not willing to spoil his chance of getting with her, he went with the flow and played the cards that he was dealt. Who was he to protest if she wanted to skip the kissing, the touching, the feeling, the fondling, the licking, the sucking, and all that goes with foreplay? Whether just fucking her or making love to her, who was he to question his good fortune in having sex with Christine? If he protested too hard or tried to change what she so wanted, she may just walk out the door and find someone else, someone more her age to fuck her.

Christine's good looks and youth inspired him to give her the fucking that she so wanted and that she so deserved. Maybe if he fucked her hard and long enough, she'd want him to fuck her again. Maybe the next time they met, if there is a next time, she'd ask him to make out with her and give her all of the foreplay that she didn't want or need now. Maybe the next time they met, if there is a next time, she'd ask him to make love to her.

Maybe this is the beginning of a beautiful romance. Maybe taking the next logical step forward, he'd seduce her mother and fuck her too. Maybe he'd just fuck her and forget her. Maybe he'd just fuck her and then after fucking her mother too, he'd still keep them on the side while having sex with Susan. The possibilities were seemingly endless.

Humping her harder and humping her faster, he fucked her as if he was a 20-year-old man instead of a 46-year-old man. Pounding her pussy faster and harder, ramming her, he slammed his big cock deep inside of her. Returning his humps with her humps, Christine was as active in fucking him as he was determined to fuck her hard enough and long enough to give her an orgasm with his cock instead of with his fingers and mouth.

As if they were one, as if they were a humping machine, with even their breathing synchronized, he fucked her in the way he had never fucked any other woman. As if laughing in the face of age, he was out to prove a point that he wasn't too old or over the hill. With no one home and with them on the fourth floor, with him feeling as if he was alone in the universe, they were louder than they needed to be.

* * * * *

Hitting all of the sales and finding all that they wanted and needed to buy in record time, cutting their shopping excursion short, Susan and Jennifer came home unexpectedly. In the way that Tommy and Deb would never hear the front door open and shut months from now, Tommy and Christine never heard the front door open and close. As shocked as she was when she caught Tommy with her mother months later, Susan couldn't believe it when she caught her boyfriend having sex with her girlfriend's daughter, Christine.

"Tommy," yelled Susan.

Tommy stopped humping Christine climb off of her.

"Christine," yelled Jennifer.

Christine covered her nakedness from her mother and from Susan with the sheet.

"Oh, my God," said Christine.

Christine turned white before turning a bright red.

"Fuck me," said Tommy.

Only, seemingly looking as if he didn't care, he more acted as if he had lost a bet at a horse race than being caught having sex with the daughter of his girlfriend's best friend. He more acted as if he had been caught stealing something from a store than he acted embarrassed for having sex with a woman who wasn't even old enough to buy alcohol. If he had any guilt at all, it was because he was caught and not because he cheated on his girlfriend and not because he cheated with a woman 26-years younger than he was.

Susan and Jennifer stood by Susan's bed aghast. Surprised to find Tommy in her apartment, she was shocked to find him fucking her best friend's daughter. Seemingly, equally as surprised to see her daughter having sex with a man old enough to be her father, Jennifer stared at Tommy's exposed erection in the way her daughter had stared at his stiff prick before.

"Tommy," said Susan. "What the fuck? What the Hell are you even doing here?"

Instead of grabbing the sheet to cover his cock from Jennifer while grabbing his clothes, he exposed himself to Christine's mother in the way he had exposed himself to Jennifer's daughter. Like daughter, like mother, in the way that Christine stared at his cock, so didn't Jennifer stare at his cock too. Obviously, in the way that Christine had enjoyed what Tommy was showing, Jennifer was enjoying the view of his cock too. So tempted to do so, he wanted to stroke and masturbate himself in front of Jennifer as he did in front of Christine.

"I was hoping to surprise you," he said.

Susan would give him the same look that she's give him when catching him with her mother months from now.

"Well, you sure fucking surprised me," she said. "God, you're such a fucking asshole. How could you have sex with her?" She looked from him to look at Christine. "She's just a child."

Obviously thinking of only her sexual satisfaction, showing no reaction or emotion on her face, she looked unapologetically at Susan.

"I'm not a child. I'm a woman," said Christine with a defiant attitude.

Christine stared at her daughter with anger mixed with disappointment.

"Christine," said Jennifer. "What are you doing here? Why are you with him? I brought you up better than this," she said.

As if she was late for school or late for work instead of being caught having sex with her mother's best friend's boyfriend, Christine grabbed her clothes and hurriedly got dressed.

"I, um, was looking for you," she said giving him a cold stare before giving him a sexy look when she saw his big, hard, glistening wet cock still pulsating and throbbing.

Like daughter like mother Jennifer stared at Tommy's cock in the way that Christine and Susan stared at Tommy's big prick. Yet, with Jennifer having more class and morals than her daughter, Jennifer's sudden sexual attraction to Tommy would never get in the way of her friendship with Susan. She had more loyalty than that. Yet, unable to help herself, her eyes widened when she saw the size of Tommy's big prick.

It was bad enough that her daughter was having sex with Susan's boyfriend even if he did look like Brad Pitt without hair, unless Susan ended the relationship with Tommy, Jennifer could never have sex with him too. As if someone had just died, Jennifer touched Susan's shoulder before hugging her. While hugging her, with Susan's back turned from Tommy, he held his cock in one hand while holding up his thumb and index finger to his mouth and ear as his silent sign telling Jennifer to call him.

"I'm so sorry, Susan," said Jennifer while nodding her head in the affirmative to Tommy. "We're leaving," said Jennifer taking one, last, long look at Tommy's erect prick. "Call me," said Jennifer looking at Susan before looking at Tommy again.

Jennifer and Christine left Susan alone with her soon to be ex-boyfriend.

"What the Hell is wrong with you, Tommy? You're a forty-six-year-old man having sex with a 20-year-old child. Are you out of your mind?"

He gave her a sad smile.

"Sorry Susan," he said. "I can't help it. I'm addicted to sex."

She looked at him as if he had totally lost his mind.

"Addicted to sex? Bullshit," she said. "You're just a man without morals or fidelity." She walked to the door and opened it for him. "Go, just go. Leave," she said. "Get out! Get the fuck out!"

With him not even finished dressing, she pushed him out the door. As if he was President Bush giving a speech at a press conference and she was Muntazar al-Zaidi, an Iraqi reporter, she threw his shoes at him.

"Susan, I can explain. I was naked when Christine entered the apartment and it all happened so fast that—"

Not waiting for him to finish talking, she slammed shut the door and locked it.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12