Agent Hooters vs. Ninja Aliens From Mars

Story Info
Anna Nicole Smith returns.
6.8k words
4.32
132.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,715 Followers

Prelude

The three thugs encircled Anna Nicole Smith in the alleyway and she new she was in a spot of trouble. The men were dressed all in black with masks over their heads that had holes cut for their eyes, mouths and noses. Although none of them were armed, neither was Anna and she was outnumbered.

Anna acted first before they could coordinate their attack, she lunged towards the assailant on the left and snapped her fist up into his throat sending him stumbling back gagging for air. The man who was now behind her cracked her a painful blow to the back of her skull causing her head to swim, while the other man grabbed her arm just below the elbow. Before he could tighten his grip Anna twisted her wrist and used her other hand to break the grasp. She then kicked him in the belly, knocking the wind out of him and causing him to double over.

As she turned to face the last man, the one that had hit her on the back of the head the first on with the injured throat grabbed her from behind in a bearhug. She angrily struggled against his grab as she felt one of his hands drop to cover and squeeze her big breast through the white blouse she wore.

“Oo her tits are big,” he said, practically panting in her air as he groped and mauled at the large orb.

“I’m gonna make them shake when I fuck you,” growled the man she had kicked in the gut as he recovered from the blow and moved in towards her. He reached out and squeezed her other breast, the one that wasn’t being fondled by the guy holding her. As he groped her roughly he leaned in and licked her cheek.

“Asshole!” yelled Anna lifting her knee and ramming it up between his legs.

The man squealed like a girl and dropped like a sack of potatoes as her knee crushed his balls.

“You bitch!” growled the third man punching her across the jaw and almost sending her into unconsciousness, “Let’s see what we got here.”

With that he grabbed the front of her blouse and tore it open, the buttons popping off and her bra covered breasts jiggling with their freedom.

The man behind her had stopped playing with her tit and was now trying to look over her shoulder to get a look at her boobs, Anna could feel the bulge of his erection pushing against her buttocks.

Anna felt the cold touch of steel as the man behind placed a knife to her throat.

“No more funny stuff bitch,” he growled. His hand rested on the underside of Anna’s right tit, cupping the large orb through her bra. He then bounced it in his palm as if to feel its weight. The mans hand then moved over to her other breast, and he squeezed it softly. "You got big tits, baby..." he whispered into her ear.

The second man got up, rubbing his painful crotch and moved up to Anna.

“Like I said Cunt!” he growled, “I’m gonna make your tits shake!”

He moved forward in front of Anna, pushing the other man away and smiled at her from behind his mask. . He then pushed the sides of Anna’s boobs together. Her tit flesh welled up in her bra and it looked as though they were going to pop out in any second. He then released her breasts and her boobs bounced back.

“Lets take a look at these puppies,” he then took the knife out of the hand of the man holding it to her throat and used the blade to slice through the center of her bra between her breasts. The piece of lingerie fell apart and Anna’s lovely full breasts dropped free, high and firm.

He licked his lips and reached out with both hands, his fingers pinching Anna’s uncovered nipple. He smiled and looked Anna straight in the eyes as he pulled hard on her nipples. Anna moaned as he tugs it as far as he could before releasing it. Again and again he tugged on her nipples, her naked tit flesh quivering each time her tits are released.

“Lets hurry up and fuck her,” said the man from behind impatiently. As the who was busy abusing Anna’s tits turned to reply the secret agent acted, her foot circling out in a crescent and kicking the knife from his hand. She then snapped her elbow back into the ribs of the man behind her and she was free.

Anna spun to face the man she had just elbows, her tits still hanging free with the front of her blouse and bra torn open. Her big breasts were a little sore and tender from the manhandling she had received and Anna was now pissed off – the three attackers were in trouble…

Chapter One

Anna Nicole Smith crossed her long legs giving the Chief a lovely view of her creamy, tanned thighs.

“Ok Agent Hooters its good to have you back after saving the President, how was your vacation?” as he spoke his eyes surveyed her voluptuous form, taking in the delightful flare of her hips and the way her massive breasts filled out the front of her t-shirt.

Anna shrugged, “Same old same old.”

“Right down to business then,” the Chief said, “We want you to head out to Roswell and investigate a number of strange disappearances that are going on there. We don’t fully understand the cause of these but they seem to emanate from a bar about 10 miles out of town called the Frying Saucer.”

“So I go there for information?”

“Yes,” confirmed the Chief, he then accidentally/on purpose sent a manilla folder full of papers flying off his desk. Anna stood up and started picking up the papers. She bent over the action presenting her firm well rounded ass to the Chief as her tight skirt pulled taut across her splendid buttocks.

The Chief sighed with suppressed lust as he watched Anna pick up the papers.

“Thanks,” he said reluctantly as she finished and put the folder back on his desk, he briefly considered knocking it off again but decided that would be pushing his luck.

“You mentioned the Frying Saucer bar?” prompted Anna noticing the Chief’s gaze drop to her legs as she sat down.

“Ahh right..yes. The bar owner has proved rather reluctant to speak to authorities regarding the disappearances so we want you to go in undercover as a UFO nut tourist.”

“Not a problem,” said Anna with a smile standing up, “I guarantee I’ll find out what has happened to those people.”

“Good to hear Agent Hooters,” said the Chief, “Go and check in with Gadget before you leave, we’ve also got a helicopter ready to take you to Roswell.”

**

Gadget’s eyes almost popped out of his head as he saw Anna Nicole Smith walk into his lab completely naked. Her long legs seemed to go on forever, and he had to lick his lips at the site of the neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair at the juncture of her thighs. There was a hint of moisture glistening on her pubic hair and Gadget wanted so much to bury his face between her smooth thighs. His eyes wandered further up her lovely nude body and he felt his mouth instantly dry up at the sight of her bare bazookas. The monster-sized knockers were firm and high, thrust proudly out from her chest and Gadget ached to kiss, suck, grope and squeeze them.

“Gadget?” asked Anna in surprise as the scientist stood looking at her as if in a dream.

Then it clicked in the technician’s brain, he was wearing his X-ray specs! Gadget took off his glasses to see Anna’s t-shirt and skirt magically reappear to cover her glorious assets.

“Ahh right yes, hello Nicole good to see you again,” he licked his lips and swallowed the huge lump in his throat.

“What do you have for me today?” asked Anna.

Gadget’s gaze inadvertently dropped to the swell of her bosom, “Have you given any further thought to Machine Gun Jubblies?”

“No right now Gadget,” sighed Anna, she was beginning to get a tad exasperated with the scientists constant request to turn her big tits into machine guns.

“Okay then,” said Gadget disappointed, “Lets just get you out into the copter and out to Roswell.”

“Great!” enthused Anna as the pair walked out to the landing platform.

Perched ready for take off was a tiny one man helicopter, the overweight pilot Anna recognized as fellow agent Jimbo Bond. Anna had disliked the fat secret agent ever since they had gone undercover as a hooker and her mark while on a stakeout. Jimbo had insisted that Anna sucked on his dick while they waited so they didn’t blow their cover. Anna hadn’t minded too much, it was part of the job after all, except for the fact that Jimbo’s personal hygiene wasn’t the best and he had some smelly dick-cheese under his foreskin. He’d also cum in her mouth and held her head on his dick to force her to swallow, so his lustful groans were obviously beyond acting and very unprofessional.

“But that’s a one man copter?!” complained Anna.

“I know,” nodded Gadget, “Unfortunately our helicopter is in for servicing and with all the forest fires at the moment this was the only thing we could hire.”

“Great how am I supposed to fit in there?” she asked gesturing to the small, single seat cabin that was mostly filled by Jimbo’s bulk.

“You can sit on my dick if you want Agent Titties,” said Jimbo with a lecherous grin, deliberately mispronouncing her codename.

Gadget ignored the lewd agent, “We’ve fitted a pontoon beneath the helicopter Nicole, I’ll get you strapped in now.”

Anna lay down on the platform beneath the helicopter, her large breasts still jutting upwards despite her prone position. Gadget strapped her legs and arms down so she wouldn’t fall out, several times his busy hands accidentally brushed her large breasts as he coped a feel.

“Good luck Nicole,” he said as he closed the pod and signaled for Jimbo to take off.

**

Jenny McCarthy awoke to find herself completely naked and strapped onto what appeared to be a doctors examination table in a small, plain white room. The last thing she remembered was her car running out of gas on the highway just out of Roswell, then there was a bright light, and then she woke up here…wherever here was.

There was a swoosh as the door opened and a small – four foot tall man entered the room. The man had green skin, a big head and a disproportionately large penis between it’s skinny legs. The aliens dick was limp but still about the size of a large mans, but it’s testicles were positively huge, about the circumference of a compact disk, only spherical, green and hairless.

“Adjsalj kiicjk weweaas titioo labushka!” chirped the strange little alien in an unknown language.

“What do you want?” asked Jenny struggling a little against the bonds that held her to the table but to no avail.

“Titioo kiicjk fgia talkjslkcis nabannoo!” the alien spoke again, it’s tone sounding more insistent as it climbed onto the table and straddled Jenny’s thighs, its huge balls resting in the clipped bush of her pubic mound and its big floppy penis slapping onto her flat belly.

The alien reached out with one long skinny finger and poked the underside of Jenny’s right breast causing the flesh to quiver slightly. The alien then reached out with both hands and grabbed her up-thrust breasts, tightly squeezing them. As his green hands began to maul and massage her firm chest-orbs Jenny sore the things cock begin to grow and stiffen to alarming proportions.

The alien yanked hard on her nipple, pulling her breasts up by the tightening buds and causing Jenny to cry out in pain. It then leaned its weight forward as its hands covered her large breasts as much as it could and pressed them into her ribcage. Jenny felt the aliens penis lift up off her stomach and grow to full stiffness.

It was big and thick, about ten inches long and hard as a rock, covered with tiny veins that seemed to pulse along the length. Although Jenny had sucked an eleven inch cock early on in her career, this one almost rivaled it, and between the legs of the four-foot alien it looked monstrous.

“Kiicjk wewaas nabannoo!” grunted the alien as it adjusted its position, finally releasing her battered breasts and prying open her thighs. The green alien knelt between her spread legs and aimed the pulsing head of its penis at her cunt.

“Kiicjk!!” screamed the alien in a high pitched chirp, surprising Jenny as it grabbed a creamy thigh in each hand and thrust its steel-hard shaft all the way inside Jenny’s pussy. It was the biggest and certainly the hardest male genital she’d even had inside her cunt.

“Oh God!” gasped Jenny as the alien, still in a kneeling position with a leg in each hand started to buck in and out of her extremely fast.

“Kiicjk,” repeated the alien, its voice slightly breathless as it’s hips pumped back and forwards against her vagina like a pneumatic drill.

For about fifteen long minutes the alien pounded Jenny’s pussy with incredible speed, sending her into countless orgasms till her loins ached. Then it suddenly stopped, buried completely inside her it let go of her thighs and grabbed a big breast in each green hand.

“Aww!” yelped Jenny as it clutched her huge hooters roughly, it’s fingertips digging into her tit-flesh. She felt the veins on the sides of the aliens penis pulsing amazingly then the alien let out an animalistic grunt and Jenny felt the explosion inside her pussy.

The aliens cum shot up inside her vagina and washed out of her, the explosion actually setting off another orgasm in the abused blonde.

“Wewaas tasdsdfil,” said the alien, its voice soft.

Jenny gasped as she felt the green penis slip out of her. She glanced down at it as the alien climbed back off the table. It’s penis was still rock hard, but its formerly huge testicles had shrunk to the size of marbles.

“Holy fuck,” moaned Jenny, the aliens sticky cum drying over her thighs and pussy as it left the room without another word. “What the hell just happened?”

Chapter Two

Anna Nicole Smith thanked Jimbo Bond with a chaste peck on the cheek – Jimbo of course grabbed her ass and squeezed hard.

“Anytime Agent Titties,” said Jimbo with a grin as he got back into the helicopter and took off.

Anna jumped into the car waiting for her and drove straight to the Frying Saucer Bar to check out the only lead she had on these abductions. She had changed into her information gathering outfit – a very short white mini-skirt and a super low-cut pink blouse with pushup bra (not that she needed a push up bra with her tits, but the resulting effect was nothing short of spectacular).

As it turned out the Frying Saucer Bar was practically deserted, a waitress was sitting on on the front step smoking a cigarette. She was pretty in a white trash kind of way with curly blonde hair, long legs displayed beautifully by her short pink waitress uniform and a deep cleavage that heaved delightfully as she sucked on her cigarette.

“Hello,” said Anna politely to the waitress, “My name is Christy Canyon, I’m a tourist and I was wondering if you could tell me about alien sightings?”

The waitress sighed, “Go talk to the lecherous asshole in the kitchen,” she looked Anna up and down, “You should take his attention off my tits for a while at least.”

Anna frowned but didn’t say anything, instead she went past the girl and entered the run down looking diner. The only customer was a pimple faced geek who looked about eighteen or nineteen and who didn’t even turn as Anna entered – he was caught up in a game of pinball.

Anna walked over to him and leant forward over the side of the pinball machine to get his attention. The position gave the boy an excellent view down the front of her blouse. His eyes were immediately glued to the deep cleavage and mountainous tit flesh that welled out from the top of her low cut neckline.

“Hi I’m Christy,” said Anna trying to get his attention.

“I..I…I’m Tommy Smith,” the boy replied, his eyes never leaving her breasts.

“Ahh, where can I find the cook Tommy?” she asked, the way he talked to her chest was a little unnerving although Anna was used to it.

“Out the back,” replied Tommy licking his lips, the sight was like something out of the ‘Big-Uns’ magazine he subscribed to.

“Thanks Tommy,” said Anna briefly touching his arm then turning and heading for the kitchen, Tommy’s eyes watched the sway of her ass as she walked away. With the image of the gorgeous blonde firmly in mind he ran for the toilets to jerk off.

The cook was a gross looking little man with a bushy moustache, a shiny bald head and a fat gut. He wore no apron, but his white t-shirt was stained with grease and Anna didn’t even want to consider the stains on his jeans.

“Hi there,” said Anna catching his attention.

“Hello pretty lady,” said the cook, putting down his cigarette and walking over to the voluptuous blonde. He eyed her big tits and long legs eagerly, “What can I do for you?”

“Ahhh, my name’s Christy Canyon I’m a tourist and I was wondering if you could tell me about alien sightings?”

The cook sat down in a chair and gestured to another one facing his, “Take a seat Miss Canyon, or can I call you bitch?”

Anna hesitated, taken aback. She realized she needed this mans help, he was after all her only lead so she nodded and sat down facing him. He gave a gap-toothed smile as she crossed her long legs, the motion causing her mini-skirt to ride up slightly and reveal even more of her creamy thighs.

“About the aliens?” Anna prompted, she folded her arms over her bust to try and take his attention away from her cleavage.

“You got some nice big boobs bitch, don’t hide them like that.”

Anna uncrossed her arms and let them fall to her sides, “Are you going to tell me what I want to know or not?”

The cook smiled and reached out, brushing his fingertips across her right breast and feeling her nipple through the thin material of her blouse and bra, “I’m sure we can work something out bitch, information isn’t free around here.”

“I have money,” offered Anna pushing away his groping hand.

“I don’t want money,” the man said licking his lips and letting his gaze run up and down her seductive body.

“I’m not gonna suck your dick if that’s what you think,” said Anna the situation starting to get uncomfortable. Truth be known she probably would suck his dick but she hoped it wouldn’t come down to that.

“Just let me squeeze those nice big boobs for a bit and I’ll tell you everything I know about them aliens,” the man said sitting forward slightly.

“Ok but I’m not going topless,” said Anna, it was a small point but she intended to haggle all she could.

“Just take off your blouse, you can leave the bra on,” said the man.

Anna nodded and unbuttoned the front of her blouse, she pulled it open to reveal her tremendous breasts in a lacy push up bra.

“It’s milking time!” cried the man loudly as he reached out and grabbed a big tit in each hand and squeezed them roughly. He moaned softly as he mashed the two fleshy orbs together and began to eagerly knead the abundant tit-flesh. The mans hands rubbed over Anna breasts, pressing them in against her chest. A hint of her right nipple became visible above her bra at his rough handling and he flicked it with his fingertip.

“What do you know about the aliens?” asked Anna yelping slightly as he tightly pinched both nipples through her bra and then used them to jiggle and shake her breasts. Both his hands then covered her tits and clenched them tightly.

“I ain’t never seen tits this big before,” said the cook squeezing her right breast, “Even bigger than Kelly-Sue’s,” he added squeezing her left breast.

“The aliens!” said Anna a little hint of impatience and anger in her tone of voice.

“Oh yeah,” said the man as he slapped the bottom of her boobs lightly with each hand, “There’s quite a few people going missing out in a certain area of the desert recently and the authorities think its aliens or something.”

“What area?” asked Anna.

One of the cook’s hands dropped to rest on Anna’s bare thigh while his other hand squeezed her breasts, going from one tit to the other and then back again. “Anyone with tits like yours ought to be used to having them grabbed,” he said both hands now back on her breasts and mashing them like dough against her chest. “I know I'm not the first one to touch these puppies am I... tits like these need attention... I bet your titties get squeezed and sucked a lot, don't they, bitch..."

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,715 Followers
12