Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve dressed slowly taking his time with each piece of clothing. First boxers, then pants, then socks... Her pushup bra and thong from the night before lay under his pants and he examined the flimsy garments carefully, both front and rear, even bringing her panties to his nose and smelling it, shamelessly inhaling her heady smell repeatedly. Willpower taxed, she gently rubbed her sensitive clit and witnessed his depravity.

As her skin dried, she did not bother to cover up her naked body. By now there were really no secrets left for her to keep from him and she'd long lost the urge to be modest in front of him. She doubted there was a single square inch of her body he was not familiar with after all the things he had done to her. Though they had started with simple missionary, he had pushed her boundaries once he saw he could make her cum in other positions. Today had been unusually standard, and it was not uncommon to get sore experimenting and exploring different ways to make love.

She felt sperm sloshing from inside her. It dribbled down onto the already very crusty stained sheet. She tried to count how many weeks she had slept in the sheets. She really should wash them, but the communal washers were always busy, and she was embarrassed that someone would smell or notice the enormous amount of cum stains. That said, the dirty sheets were becoming harder to ignore. The bed sagged under Steve's heavy weight as he sat down next to her and began putting on his shoes.

Besides her soggy sheets, she had a full hamper in the bathroom that needed cleaning.

"Could you check if the washer is free and text me?" She asked as he pulled his T-shirt over his head. It was the first words either one of them had spoken since she opened the door.

He snorted as if it was a ludicrous request.

"Aw, come on, it's not like you have anything useful to do." She exclaimed.

He snorted again but then looked at her with a shrewd expression.

"Maybe I need some laundry done as well." He said, adding another task to her to-do list.

"No fucking way" she exclaimed.

He grinned at her and she glared back. He put his hand on the boob closest to him and squeezed it. Her body responded to him as her puffy nipple stiffened. His grin widened. He twiddled the hard nipple, pinching it in that perfect way to send bolts of pleasure from her breast to the pit of her stomach and making her pussy purr back into life.

His grin widened as her face contorted and he saw he was getting to her. She did not want to acknowledge he knew her body so well. His hands were almost large enough to cover her boob and he spread his thick fingers, cupping as much as he could of the swelling mound of flesh and squeezed harder, testing the firmness. He looked intently into her eyes. She did not move but felt him reading her mind. The carnal daze and humidity in the room was still affecting her. He continued to squeeze harder, stopping just short of when it became painful. He knew she got turned on when he was cruel to her boobs.

He let go of her boob and slid his hand down her small ribcage over her flat stomach to her mound. His fingers gently twirled the small tuft of hair on top of her bald pussy. Her shapely were thighs slightly parted and she resisted the impulse to open them wider. He was fat and ugly, but his touch felt so good on her delicate body. Luckily for her, he wasn't in the mood for another round and stopped toying with her.

She disliked when he would insist on a second round since it was not part of their agreement. It always took ages for him to cum a second time, and usually only after she degraded herself in some kinky way to turn him on. It also left her feeling bowlegged all day from having his cock inside her for so long, and tired from grappling with his large body.

He got up and started to leave.

"I'll text you," he said over his shoulder.

"Don't bother," she called after him. "I'll check the washer myself."

He did not reply and shortly she heard the front door open.

"See you around," he said before slamming the door shut like always. She assumed it was some sort of male dominance behavior. He had no shame, and probably liked having her neighbors see him come and go at his own leisure.

She lay sprawled on the bed for a while before getting up with a groan and pulling the tight top over her head and pulling up her thong. Her crotch was a mess of sperm and juices, but she felt too tired and worn to bother cleaning up. Her throat was sandpaper and she went to the kitchen and drank ice-tea from the bottle just like Steve.

While she made her morning coffee and a bowl of cereal, she received a text from Steve that the washer was ready and waiting for her. She sighed when she read the message. He probably loaded his dirty clothes in the machine and expected her to wash them together with her clothes. He was constantly pushing her limits.

Her phone buzzed a while later with a second text. She picked up the phone, thinking it was Steve bothering her more. Instead it was a dick pic from her boyfriend followed by a text that he missed her and wanted to meet for lunch. She looked at the time and let out another sigh as it meant skipping laundry yet again. She texted back that she could hardly wait, and her pussy was already wet and ready, followed by a lot of smiles and kisses. Technically she wasn't lying - her pussy was a sticky mess and ready.

She did not have so much time if they were meeting for lunch. She hurried to the bathroom to wash away the smell and residue of Steve, remembering she had to buy condoms before meeting her boyfriend. A while back she had told him she was on the pill. She regretted it, because like Steve, her boyfriend liked to nag about not using condoms. Lately, he was "out of condoms" every time they met, so she had to make sure to have her own.

Typically for men she thought, regardless if they were young or old, they just want to get their dick wet.

12