AH Fantasies Ch. 13

Story Info
Lee Chambers and MagicaPractica meet at a Lit-together.
2k words
4.43
21.8k
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee Chambers was chatting with DL, off to the side of their group in the lobby, when a tall woman with long chestnut hair strode into the lobby. A bag was slung easily over her shoulder and she was dressed in heeled boots with jeans and a tailored brown suede jacket over a low cut t-shirt. She was as close to an Amazon as he'd ever seen.

"Hey, you still there?" DL asked, waving a hand in front of Lee's face.

Lee's eyes flashed to DL then back to the woman as if irresistibly drawn. She was at the counter now, turned sideways to them. "I have to meet her." If he didn't, he had a feeling he was going to regret it for the rest of his life.

DL turned to look at the woman who had so thoroughly stolen his friend's attention. "Hey," he grinned and called to the rest of the group, "Magica's here."

Lee trailed in DL's wake, trying to take it in. He watched as DL walked across the room and hugged the woman enthusiastically. That was Magica.... she was one of their group.

Magica had turned her bright gaze on Lee as DL introduced him. "Lee?"

He was lost in her deep blue eyes and nodded then found himself enveloped in a lightly floral scented hug. He restrained a groan as he wrapped his arms around her. She fit perfectly into his arms, her curves pressed deliciously against him. He tried to drop his thoughts into a cold bath. He didn't want to make things... uncomfortable.

Magica pulled back and smiled into his eyes before being pulled away, to be passed from person to person as the group swarmed her. A sharply cleared throat called her back to the counter where someone was waiting to check her in.

After she was checked in, Magica disappeared upstairs to stow her bag and freshen up. Her thoughts kept being drawn back to Lee. He was handsome and there had been something, a frisson of energy that seemed to pass between them when she hugged him.

She ran a comb through her hair and splashed some water on her face before hurrying back downstairs. The first face she saw as the elevator doors opened was Lee. It almost seemed as if he might be watching for her. But, then, the whole group was kind of waiting for her. Apparently they were ready to head into the hotel restaurant for dinner.

Lee and Magica were seated next to each other during dinner. The timbre of her voice kept his blood on a low boil all evening and he held his breath whenever she laughed. It was like riding down a country road with a hard-on. The rumble of the tires on the road keeping him on edge, then a jolt making him ache whenever he hit a rut in the road.

After dinner, dessert and coffee was brought out as a band set up in a corner of the room near a small dance floor. As the band started to play, Lee looked over at Magica. Drawn by his gaze, she turned to him.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked.

"I'd love to," she replied. Her smile showed the dimple in her left cheek.

Lee led her around the tables to the dance floor and they moved easily into each other's arms. The band was rather loud, negating the need for chatter. They simply pressed together and swayed from side to side. He could smell the scent that had been tickling his nose all evening, more strongly now. It was a flower but so light it made him lean in and breathe deeply.

Magica was enjoying the feel of his strong shoulders with their hard muscles under her hands, their bodies pressed tightly together. She soon noticed that wasn't the only hard part of his body. She didn't know too much about Lee. They'd chatted a bit online, exchanging jokes through private messages. They were practically strangers. She realized that, but it just felt very right with her body pressed to his.

As the song ended, Magica stepped back and flashed him a smile. "Be right back, need to powder my nose."

Lee walked back over to their group as she left but they were getting up already.

"We're headed into the bar for some karaoke," Mrs. DL explained.

Lee followed behind but in the lobby he found himself veering off toward the ladies bathroom. He flipped the sign to "Cleaning in Progress," slipped inside and looked under the stall doors. There were Magica's boots but no others. Good. He sat on the counter and waited as he heard the sound of a zipper.

Magica started when she walked out of the stall to find Lee sitting on the counter with a predatory look on his face. She smiled slowly and stepped over to wash her hands. "What did you have in mind?" she asked quietly.

Lee slipped off the counter and stood behind her, his hands coming to rest on the button of her jeans as she wiped her hands on some paper towels. He unbuttoned her jeans then slid the zipper down.

"Something like this," he replied, sliding one hand down into her rose colored panties. Their eyes met in the mirror as his fingers teased the curls of her mound and started a slow massage. Her lips were parted as he watched her reaction in the mirror. Her breathing grew more labored as his fingers slipped between her pussy lips. Two fingers in, he stroked into her as the heel of his palm ground lightly against her clit. He felt her tighten the muscles around his fingers and he pulled out then slid them back into her wet channel. His left hand on her hip, he rubbed himself against her deliciously ample ass.

Her cheeks were flushed now and her eyes slid shut as she pushed back a little against his hand. She was getting close. Oh God! What if somebody walked in on them? The little burst of adrenaline from the thought sent her over the edge and she moaned as she came on Lee's fingers.

As her breathing returned to normal, Magica opened her eyes. She felt Lee's fingers drawing out of her pussy. She watched in the mirror as he licked his fingers clean of her juices then reached down, re-zipped and buttoned her jeans. He leaned into her neck and she felt the warm tickle as he pressed his lips to her neck then his hot breath in her ear.

"What do you say we go back to my room?" he asked.

Not wanting to break the spell, she nodded her assent and followed him out of the bathroom. At the elevator bank, they found a number of their group. Remec, sweet Sarah, Red and Slyc were all waiting for the elevator.

"Hey, there they are." Remec smiled. "We're gonna go get a real cutthroat game of Scrabble started. We could play teams if you want to join us?"

The elevator doors opened and they stepped on as Magica faked a yawn. "I'm feeling really tired after all that driving," she said. "I think I'm going to call it a night."

"I'll just walk Magica back to her room, then maybe I'll join you," Lee replied as the doors opened on their floor. The group split in two and headed in opposite directions.

Magica dug for the keycard in her purse. "You going to check my room and make sure nobody's waiting to ambush me?"

"Actually," Lee replied, pulling out his own key card and grabbing her elbow to stop her. "I think my room is closer."

"Well then, maybe I'd better check your room and make sure no one is waiting to ambush you."

Magica followed Lee into his room, then looked to the right and the left. "Nobody here to ambush you but me, it looks like." She backed him up against the door and kissed him urgently, sliding her arms around his waist and pressing her body to his.

Lee buried his fingers in her hair and kissed her back, a clash of teeth, tongues and hot breath. One hand slid down her back to encourage her jeans clad ass. The other hand followed to pull her more tightly against him.

The heat and urgency of their need was palpable in the room. Their shirts came off as they backed toward the bed together, kisses pressed to burning flesh. Magica ducked to feel her tongue rub across his nubs and felt his hands undo the hook of her bra. She shrugged out of it and groaned as his hands cupped and supported her warm flesh.

Her fingers frantically worked at his belt and jeans. Taking them down over his hips, she pushed him back to sit on the bed and pulled off his shoes with the jeans.

Lee reached out to snag her closer as he sat on the edge of the bed and undid her jeans then pushed them down with her panties. Her trembling fingers rested on his shoulders as she kicked out of her boots and pants.

Divested of her clothes, she pushed him back and nearly pounced to straddle him, leaning in to kiss him again. His hands delved into her hair once more, mirroring her own passion. Magica reached down to lead his hardened cock to her slick core. She threw her head back with a gasp as she impaled herself on the thick shaft.

Lee leaned in and lifted one of her breasts to his mouth. He sucked the erect nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and bit gently, working it between his hard teeth.

Magica's face contorted at the sensations racing through her body. She rocked on him, feeling his shaft caress her to the center of her being while his teeth and hands deliciously tormented her breasts. She rolled her hips and felt his hot breath explode against her nipple.

Lee pulled her down onto him and rolled her under him, taking control. He thrust savagely into her as Magica held on tightly. They moved together desperately in the culmination of every glance, touch and smile they'd shared that evening. His lips covered hers again as they felt time explode.

Magica cried out in a keening breath as her body spasmed, accepting Lee's hot fluids. Lee answered her with a guttural moan, shuddering.

He collapsed over her, both of them panting. He had not expected this when he left home for the Lit-together today. He had thought it would be a fun weekend with friends. He eased off of Magica and smiled down at her flushed face.

She smiled up at him. Her brain felt to thick to do more.

Lee pulled her closer, rearranging the blankets around them so he could trace his fingertips lightly over her cooling skin. A loud knock sounded at the door and the couple jumped. "Lee, you there?" DL's voice called out.

Lee sighed. "Yeah, I'm here."

"We can't find Magica, have you seen her? We're getting worried. The Mrs. went to talk to her and she wasn't in her room."

Magica grinned and giggled. "I'm here, DL."

"Oh... okay then. We'll see you two in the morning."

"Night."

Magica's giggles turned to moans as Lee's fingers moved over her body once more.

*****

The next morning, knocking on the door woke Magica and Lee.

"What now?" he asked irritably. "Who is it?"

"Room service, sir."

"We didn't order any room service."

"Compliments of the Lit group down the hall."

Magica laughed, bounced out of bed and threw her t-shirt on to open the door.

The waiter wheeled the cart in and kept a blank face as the barely clothed woman tipped him.

She closed the door behind him and lifted the covers on the plates. "Hmmm, pancakes, eggs and sausage." She lifted the little jug of syrup and smiled over at Lee. "The breakfast looks good but I bet I can find something better to drizzle this on."