Aine of the Fae

Story Info
Karin is seduced and spirited away by a Fae Woman.
1.3k words
4.31
2.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are legions of stories and superstitions in Irish mythology about the Fae, abducting people and spiriting them away to their enchanted lands for their nefarious purposes. This tale is a riff on those most ancient legends (age appropriate of course).

It was spring equinox, and Karin was walking barefoot back from the town market. The sun shone brightly on the dusty rural dirt road.

Karin saw the girl ahead, sitting on the hedgerow in the sunshine watching a half dozen sheep grazing in the meadow beyond. Somewhere in the distance she heard the caw of a crow, the bleat of a sheep. A slight girl, her straight white locks and cat-like silver eyes drew you to her, as did the cleavage of her high firm breasts framed by the tight high bodice of her dress. It was hard not to be drawn in.

"Karin, I've been waiting for you." she said cheerfully.

"Do I know you? Have we met?" Karin responded. Surely, she would remember meeting someone so unique.

"It's me, Aine." The pale girl said regarding Karin, her head tilted as if in mock incredulity.

Just into her adulthood Karin was a sight to behold. Long, flaming red locks and dreamy sea gray eyes. A slender build but perfectly proportioned. She was pursued and wooed, by almost every male in the countryside, but was saving her virtue for that special one that would sweep her off her feet. One too many penny romances, one might say.

Hopping down off the hedgerow, Aine fairly flew at the taller girl, her arms outstretched.

"Surely you remember the other day in the village. Surely you remember our kiss? How you promised me more?" Aine said, shocked.

"No, not really?" Karin said as the smaller girl threw herself into her arms.

Her tongue was in Karin's mouth, catlike, rough, long. It did things in her mouth that made her pussy tingle. It tasted sweet and spicy. Karin found that she was sucking on it. It made it hard to think about anything other than kissing her back. She felt her boobs press against her lightly. Karin had never thought of women sexually, but something about this was... preordained. As old as the standing stones themselves. She was surely losing herself to Aine's adventuresomeness.

"Come! I know a place." Aine whispered excitedly, tugging Karin by her sleeve.

It almost seemed like they were floating. Down the lane, across a field, over a wall. Karin sped along behind her, breathless. She had spent her whole life in this place, but she couldn't recall the gap between the rocks they squeezed through or the glade beyond. Mossy, with dappled sunshine. In woodland silence the soft soughing of the breeze through the leaves of ancient trees. Sure, that Aine would here, lay her down.

Aine was kissing her again and taking off their clothes. Karin was overwhelmed by desire for the woman. She was passionate. She was hungry. Aine stood naked before her all six of her perfect breasts standing proud. Karin was stunned to silence by how beautiful Aine was.

"You..." Karin began.

"I am Fae, yes. I have cast my spells on you, Karin, and you are mine forevermore. My lover. My mate." Aine stated.

Karin nodded dumbly, lost now, enfolded in the magic of the enchantment. Of course. It made sense. She was in love. It was that simple. Aine and she would be true lovers. She'd waited her whole life just for this.

Aine eased her down on the thick mossy carpet, straddling her head she brought her dripping wet slit over Karin's mouth as she brought her own mouth to taste the young woman's sex. They consummated their union over and over, the narcotic of Aine's pussy juices feeding Karin's hunger in a way that no delicacy ever had, or ever would satisfy her likewise again. Imprinted thus, their spirits had joined as one, unbreakable.

So lost in a euphoric haze, was she, that she didn't notice him at first, tower of a man though he was. Her vision was somewhat restricted due to Aine's thighs dominating her field of vision. He was a big wolf of a man, that much was clear. Shock of Gray hair arms like tree trunks.

"Brion Cu, she is nearly ready." Aine said looking up at him. And then she saw it. Between his legs. Eight inches to the knot which was as big as an orange, and three on the other side of it. It was the cock of a wolf. An alpha wolf at that. And she had no time to ponder further as Aine brought its slender head to the slick entry of Karin's now well-prepared pussy.

As a wolf cock will, the ejaculate came in a steady ooze almost at once after he had begun. She felt her hymen give way with a pinch as he pushed further and filled her pussy. She had already cum twice by the time he had his knot against her mound, her labia wrapping around it in a kiss. Growling he stretched her, felt her grow limp beneath him as she drifted on the edge of consciousness, stretching further, and then, a sharp shriek, as she finally took him fully within her. Impaling her as he came and came and came, seeding her loins as she shivered in one long rolling orgasm.

There was no doubt in her sex fevered mind that he was putting a baby inside her. Her virtue in shreds she just gave herself up to it, bathing in the pleasured glow of conception, riding each feathered rise and fall as he filled her continuously. They lay there physically conjoined, his hands playing roughly with her breasts, their eyes locked in a primal stare. Her breath was just gasps in between climaxes one after another.

When he was spent, he pulled free from her with an audible plop as his knot came loose from her shattered pussy. A flood of semen gushing from her as his cock uncorked her. With a grunt he got up and left. She was sore. But Aine had other ideas and soon her busy tongue was lapping at Karin's gape. It felt good. Karin closed her eyes and relaxed, floating upwards until she exploded, squirting into Aine's mouth as she came.

Tír na nÓg, the land of the Fae. The land of eternal youth. Existing nowhere and everywhere at once. Hidden from the outside world, floating in the infinite. Karin's new forever home.

Sean was suspicious when his daughter had just plain disappeared. They'd searched, of course, but as expected, they found naught. Not even a trace. When he'd arrived home and found the small earthenware pot, filled with gold coin, he knew she'd been enchanted and taken. At least the Fae were noble enough to pay for what they took. Shame they only took the best, but there had always been something special about Karin.

Karin had given birth. They all started as imps, and changed gradually as they grew into their adult forms. Aine lapped happily at her pussy, moments after it had slid free. So good to her, Aine was.

Karin was happy, living with Aine. Making love under the pines, or on the riverbank. Each year, at spring equinox, Brion Cu, would wander out from the woods and breed her. For each child she produced for him the clock was stopped on the year. She had come to love their couplings, loved the feeling of his knot swelling powerfully within her, locking them together as he fertilized her eternally blooming womb.

One hundred times it had happened. And twenty more. Aine, always eager to make love to her afterwards, eager to taste her after she gave birth, her mouth so soothing on Karin's supple 18-year-old body. For it was well over a century since first they'd lain in that mossy enchanted grove, and it still gave Karin shivers to make love to Aine of the six breasts. To see her silver eyes glimmer as she came. Her white tresses sway to the rhythm of their love making.

It was a life Karin would never trade. An eternity in Aine's arms. The tastes of her charms on her lips in a summer never-ending, languid by the lakeshore in a bee loud glade.