Air Shaft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His grunts grew louder. Keri matched the pace of his cock ramming into the woman with the speed with which she jammed her vibrator in and out of her own pussy. One orgasm after another surged through Keri's cunt, spreading out through her entire body like the ripples following a stone being thrown into a pond...more like one stone after another in a seemingly unending series of waves.

Finally, the man stiffened and pulled the woman's hips against him even harder, grunting loudly. Keri could only imagine how that felt...warm sticky jism shooting into the woman's pussy...filling her pounding cunt...drizzling down the inside of her thighs. He collapsed on top of her back and rolled to his side. They cuddled together for a few minutes before the woman got up and turned off the light in the bathroom, throwing the room into total darkness. Keri sat staring at the darkened window until she began to nod off to sleep herself.

A month or so later, she returned home early from rehab in the middle of the afternoon. By then she used a wheeled walker instead of crutches for support as she moved.

When she approached the elevator, two woman already stood there talking quietly. One was about her own age, with short cropped black hair and an athletic body inside her jeans and frilly blouse. The other was somewhat older, perhaps her mid forties, with shoulder length brown hair and dressed in casual business attire.

The door opened and the younger one smiled at Keri and held it while the other woman pressed the third floor button. They let Keri exit first then walked down the hall toward the other side of the building chatting happily while she let herself into her apartment.

Keri didn't think much else about them as she sat on her bed spreading soothing lotion over her chafed stumps, wondering when her legs would finally become accustomed to the prosthesis. She didn't hold out much hope....

"....so how's the weather up there?" the kindly prosthetic tech chuckled as Keri shambled into the exam room.

"Seriously?" she responded with a giggle. "Clear enough through the clouds I can see you lost even more hair from the top of your head!"

"Ouch, I should have made you five feet tall...not six!" he laughed then leaned against the wall with his arms crossed before continuing. "Still having some adjustment problems? You know the drill, walk back and forth a couple of times."

Keri did as he asked as he observed her closely.

"OK, OK, that's enough, hop up on the table and take them off," he said after she made three passes.

As Keri undid the straps, he stepped in front of her.

"You're still swinging your legs around, the left more than the right, instead of striding forward. That's what's causing the chafing on the stumps. Lay back and let me take a look."

She pulled her running shorts up as far as she could and laid back on her elbows. Ever so gently he reached up and pulled the stump sock down over her right knee, his fingertips brushing softly over her upper thigh. Keri shivered and squirmed a little, an unexpected jolt of pleasure rising up her inner thigh. He looked up questioningly.

"Tickles," she hurriedly explained.

He intently examined the stump for a moment and made an adjustment to the soft inner lining of that artificial leg then repeated the action for the left. When he was satisfied, he lathered some ointment over the sore red spots.

"Now lie flat, raise and spread your legs so I can see what's going on with the straps." he said quietly.

Keri needed straps since both legs were amputated too close to the knee to allow other attachment alternatives. Since the accident, she had been poked and prodded and examined by so many people in so many ways in so many places she didn't think anything about his request.

She felt his fingertips tenderly pressing against the sore spots on her thighs, while spreading and raising them even further. When she looked up, his eyes were locked on her crotch while he continued to knead her leg.

It took her a moment to realize how exposed her pussy was to him, her flaming red cunt hair peeking out from under her white cotton panties. As he moved her leg even more, she could feel the gusset of those panties pull to the side, giving him a clear view of pink flesh on the inside of her pussy slit.

The very idea that he was leering at her that way turned her on. She wondered if he saw the droplet of her juices that seeped down down through her cunt hair. Was his dick hard? Would he go home and jerk off thinking about her pussy? Could an old man in his late forties like him even jerk off anymore?

The moment passed. He let go of her legs and made some adjustment to the straps while she pulled the stump socks back up over her thigh. While he was turned away, she quickly ran a finger over the outside of her panties, feeling the growing damp spot.

That night, she fucked herself with her vibrator, imaging it to be the old man with his scrubs pulled down around his ankles....

....A sudden sharp yelp came through the open window from the air shaft. Through the sheer fabric of her window coverings, she saw some movement directly across the way. Keri crawled into her wheelchair, rolled close to the window and cautiously looked through the opening between the panels.

The two women from the elevator stood in a passionate embrace barely twenty feet from Keri. They either didn't notice or didn't care that their window was open and the breeze blew the curtain aside until it snagged on something off to one side, giving Keri an unobstructed view of the entire room.

They were kissing and groping each other furiously, each tearing at the others clothing until both wore only lacy panties. The older woman bent forward, sucking the others nipples into her mouth even as her hand slipped under the waistband of the younger woman's silky panties. Her knuckles stretched out the satiny material while sliding up and down in the younger woman's pussy slit.

The younger woman threw her head back and let out a loud groan. She fell backward on to the bed as the older woman pulled and tugged at those panties until they slipped down over her ankles. She looked up grinning broadly as the older woman stood over her, looking down at the girl's smooth bare pussy for a moment before pulling down her own thong and kneeling to lick the younger one's swollen pussy lips.

Keri's cunt twitched and she could feel her own wetness dripping down over her upper thigh. She leaned closer to the curtains, trying to get a better look without being seen herself. The younger woman gripped the others hair in both hands and pulled her face into her pussy as she writhed and moaned on the bed, unaware or not caring that she was being really loud.

Then it dawned on Keri...she was probably the only other person home at this time of day...and those two women knew it.

Her clit throbbed demanding attention but Keri wasn't sure if it was because she might be caught looking at them or they wanted her to watch and...as her climax surged through her body...she didn't care.

The two women changed places, with the younger one fingering and licking the older one's hairy cunt. The older woman loudly groaned then shrieked as her orgasm flooded her body, her pussy juices splashing on the younger woman's face before her legs clamped around the younger woman's head. By then, Keri was fucking herself furiously with her vibrator while rubbing her engorged clit.

By the time Keri came down from her own orgasmic highs, the two women were cuddling together on their bed, apparently spent themselves. The older woman got up and moved out of Keri's line of sight. The younger one stood and stretched her body before walking over to the open window. She cupped her tits with both her hands, looked directly at Keri and smiled before pulling the curtains closed.

Keri turned the vibrator still inside her pussy back on high.

It was a week or so before Keri next saw the young woman. She was leaving especially early one morning to take care of a few errands before rehab. The elevator door opened and the young woman almost bumped into her as she exited, apparently just coming home.

"Oh excuse me," she said stepping to the side and holding out her hand to keep Keri from falling. "I wasn't paying attention."

"No problem, I shouldn't have been standing so close to the door," Keri responded, the touch on her elbow sending a pleasant shiver through her body.

The young woman seemed to look Keri over intently, her eyes roaming unabashedly up and down Keri's body. For her part, Keri looked at the young woman's loose fitting blouse and tight jeans and envisioned her ample tits with the dark brown nipples and her bare smooth pussy. With a wry smile, the young woman removed her hand from Keri's elbow.

"Maybe I'll see you around again sometime," the young woman murmured.

"Damn, I wish I had an ass like that," Keri thought to herself as she watched the young woman go down the corridor until she disappeared around the corner.

About a year after the accident, Keri realized it was time for her to move on. She made a last visit to the prosthetic technician for a final fitting of several new sets of appliances, one very utilitarian for every day use, one dressier that mimicked actual legs and one for running.

She made a point of wearing a skirt with a lacy thong underneath and no bra, knowing full well that when she lay on the exam table and he pushed her thighs apart, the thong would ride up in her pussy slit and her red cunt hair would spill out around the edges of the fabric.

His eyebrow crooked upward and he smiled when she walked in wearing the skirt. After chatting briefly, she climbed on the exam table removed the prosthesis she was using and let him gently fondle her thighs. It did seem his fingers moved closer than ever to her pussy and lingered there. She didn't mind at all, relishing the rising red flush of his face as he undoubtedly saw the wet stain growing in the thin fabric pulled up tightly between the puffy folds of her pussy lips.

Even in his scrubs, she could see the bulge between his legs when she got off the table and straightened her skirt. Before leaving, she leaned over and kissed him lightly on the top of his balding head, giving him an unimpeded view down her loose blouse at her erect pink nipples capping her plump tits. When she got home, she fingered herself to a long slow orgasm, picturing the old man jerking himself off thinking about her until his cum gushed over his fingers. She really wished she could see that in person.

She enrolled in the university to pick up where her life left off. To avoid a long commute, she decided to give up her apartment and find another closer to the school, one large enough to house the stuff she still had stored back home...one with the singular most important must have amenity for her now...an air shaft.

12