Airport Ch. 01

Story Info
A young airport officer takes advantage of older woman.
1.9k words
87.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the 'story' part and the proper full-on sex will be in chapter two. I will add that at a later date)

Reece Wall was one of the youngest security officers at the Airport, but he'd been working there for five years, since he was eighteen. He was now twenty-three and a rather tall and domineering presence at 6ft3 in his standard security guard uniform. It was dark blue, tight and fitting, but loose enough to allow him to run at a fast speed without the clothes being uncomfortable. What Reece liked most about his outfit were the pair of handcuffs attached to his belt and his gun. That was a result of the 9/11 disasters, which tightened airport security worldwide and earned UK airport guards weapons. Of course, he wasn't meant to use it in exceptional circumstances, and so far he hadn't, but having it there made him and everyone else feel safer. It also made him look like a more formidable character.

Reece patrolled the arrivals area, looking around at the various people just coming back from their holiday destinations worldwide.Then his eyes fell on an attractive woman, standing alone, waiting for her suitcase. She was about 5ft4, nearly a whole foot shorter than him. She had gorgeous dark red hair that fell in delightful tight curls, framing her pale face. A dash of cute freckles covered her nose. She was wearing thick-framed glasses, the popular variety. He felt his cock harden slightly in his trousers at the mere sight of her. The woman was probably in her late twenties, older than him, he was certain. She had a slim, slight frame. Rather boyish, with small breasts and narrow hips. He liked the colour of her skin, which was so light it was like cream. It looked soft to the touch. He wanted to grab her and caress her skin and run his hands through her hair.

Waiting over by the suitcase collection area, Lyndsey Warner was growing tired of waiting. She'd been told that the suitcases for her flight were going to be delayed because of some problem occuring whilst getting them from the plane to here. She sighed and swung her red handbag, irritated. She wasn't a supremely patient person and didn't like being made to wait. The twenty-nine year old had just got back from her holiday to Italy and she wanted to return home now. Lyndsey rested her weight on one leg as she stretched the other out in an annoyed stance, whilst swinging her handbag.

"Shit!" She swore quietly as she dropped it on the floor accidentally, allowing several things to fall out of it. She did not notice the security guard walk over to her until she had bent down to pick up her handbag and saw someone stand in front of her. She didn't straightened up but looked up instead and noticed it was a tall, uniformed security guard. In her crouched position, Lyndsey's head was quite close to this tall man's crotch. She blushed and stood up, forgetting that her handbag was still on the floor as were it's spilled contents.

The security guard smiled at her and bent down. He picked up her bag and started putting things inside it. She saw his hands tighten around her tampons and she blushed, averting her gaze. Once she looked back, he'd put the tampons, lipstick, compact mirror, wallet, passport and pen back inside her bag. The man stood up and handed back her handbag.

"Thank you." She replied, taking the bag from him and briefly checking the contents.

"You're welcome." He said. "I'm here to ask though, is your name Lyndsey Warner?" Reece had memorised the name when he'd peeked inside her passport, in order to make the act more believable.

"Yes." Lyndsey replied, a little worried that a security guard was asking about her name. Maybe something was wrong? Maybe she was in trouble? Lyndsey swallowed thickly, casting her eyes down.

"Are you waiting for your suitcase?" Reece asked, as his eyes gazed up and down Lyndsey's body. He felt his cock harden again slightly as he imagined all the things he could to to her.

"I am, yes. Is there something wrong? Is it here yet?" Lyndsey asked, nodding nervously. She saw the young man glance up and down her body and she bit her lip, a little embarressed at his openess but she didn't dare comment.

"It's here. We got a report that it was flagged for suspicious substance. You'll have to come with me." Reece said, grabbing Lyndsey's arm rather forcefully and looking at her to see if she'd comply or if he'd actually have to be more forceful. She jumped slightly when he grabbed her arm, before nodding.

"Of course, sorry." She mumbled, embarrassed that she had jumped. She tried hard to not look suspicious since she knew she hadn't done anything wrong and that compliance would be the key to them realising that.

Reece slowly turned them both around and he strode across the room, leading her behind him. They left the public section of the airport and travelled down some corridors before reaching one of the holding rooms where security guards were legally able to interrogate suspect passengers. Reece unlocked the door and put his hand on the small of Lyndsey's back, part guiding and part pushing her inside. Nervously, Lyndsey stepped into the room as butterflies flooded her stomach.

Suddenly, she was shoved into a chair by Reece and he started to circle her, silently, like a predator eyeing up it's prey. Lyndsey nervously waited, scared, for something to happen. She crossed her legs and began to fiddle her hands in her lap. She kept her head bowed as he circled her, not looking at him.

"So, what was in that suitcase of yours?" Reece finally asked, wanting to make her believe him about the possibility that she might be in trouble for sneaking something into the country.

"Everything from my holiday." Lyndsay replied, honestly. "It's got my clothes, my shoes, my books, my souveniers. That's it really." she paused, biting her lip. "Am I in trouble?"

"You certainly are. You're in trouble for lying to a federal office. So, how about you tell me exactly what was in that suitcase?" He pulled out a pair of handcuffs and noticed her eyes widen.

"I'm not lying!" She exclaimed. "That is what is in there; my clothes, my books, my souvineers. Nothing else!"

Suddenly, Reece grabbed one of Lyndsay's wrists and snapped the handcuff around it, leaving it unattached.

"What clothes are in there?" he asked, moving her arm over the table towards the leg, which is bolted down to the floor.

Terrified, Lyndsay doesn't try to yank her arm back but allows Reece to place the handcuff on her and pull her up and over the desk so that her hand was near the leg of the table she was now slightly leaving over.

"My clothes..." she paused as she tried to remember. Closing her eyes, she listed what was in her suitcase. "A pair of jeans, a white skirt, a black skirt, two dresses, flip flops, sandals, trainers, black trousers, white top, two black ones, a green top, a blue one, a black jacket, all my underwear and two bikinis." She replied, sighing once the list was complete.

She heard the sound of metal bang against metal and opened her eyes. Reece had attached the handcuff to the leg of the table, securing one of her arms in place.

"And what did these underwear and bikinis look like?" he asked, bringing his head down beside hers and whispering in her ear as he pulled out his second pair of handcuffs.

"Uhh....like normal." Lyndsay replied, both surprised and embarrassed by the question. "Black bikini and white bikini. I'm not going into detail on my underwear though, which is just normal."

Reece clasped the other pair of handcuffs to Lyndsay's wrist and held her arm up in the air, above her head.

"You will go into detail right now!!" he yelled, jerking her arm across the table and attaching it to the other leg of the table, causing her to bend over the desk completely.

"But why?" she whined, upset. She pulled on the handcuffs but couldn't move. "It's private. It's my underwear we're discussing and I don't want to discuss it with a man!"

"Then I'll just hold you here, like this, until the main interrogator gets here and he is much less willing to put up with non-answers then I am." Reece replied.

"What do you mean he is less willing?" Lyndsay asked, terrified. "I'm just refusing to tell you about my underwear. There's nothing wrong with that. It's not like I have drugs in my suitcase! I'm innocent and have done nothing wrong. Just let me go, please?!"

Slowly, Reece walked around the table so he stood in front of it, facing Lyndsay. He squatted down, looking directly at her.

"If you don't tell me, he will beat the information out of you." he said calmly. "Now tell me!!" He yelled, suddenly slapping Lyndsay hard across the face.

Loudly, Lyndsay yelped.

"Ouch! That hurt!" she hissed. "You're not actually allowed to hit people and neither is that other guy." she replied angrily.

Reece reached forward and wrapped his hand around her neck, squeezing it.

"You sure about that?" he asked threateningly. "Now, tell me about your underwear." he ordered.

Lyndsay sighed and Reece removed his hand.

"I've got two black bras. Two white bras. A red bras. I've got matching underwear for them all. White thong, white french knickers. Same in black. A red thong." tears of humiliation sprung to her eyes. "Please let me go." she pleaded.

"What are you wearing today?" Reece asked, standing up and walking back around to stand behind Lyndsay. He bent over and breathed in the scent of her perfume and shampoo, smiling maliciously to himself.

"Do you mean what underwear I'm wearing right now?" Lyndsay asked as her body tensed from sensing him behind her.

"Yes. What underwear are you wearing right now?" he asked, his mouth barely centimetres from her ear.

A shiver ran down Lyndsay's spine, from a mix of fear and a twinge of arousal.

"I don't want to tell you. Please let me go." she pleaded.

"Either you tell me or I'll be forced to find out for myself. Do you want that to happen?" Reece asked, grinning.

"No!!" Lyndsay shrieked. "They're black. More black. A black bra and black knickers. Please stop this!"

"I see."

Suddenly, Lyndsay felt a pair of warm hands on her thighs. She shrieked and her whole body tensed.

"No, stop!" she cried out but instead the hands rose higher.

Eventually they reached her skirt and start to push it upwards.

Lyndsay's legs trembled and her body shook as her skirt was pulled up, over her ass, revealing her knickers.

Next, she felt his hands pulling them down and she screamed.

"No-one can hear you, you know." Reece replied calmly, not stopping his task. Her knickers reached her ankles and he stood back, looking down at her arse and the glimpse of cunt he could see underneath.

Lyndsay cried, knowing he was truthful.

Suddenly, she felt him bring down his hand and slap it against her arse cheek.

"Ouch!" she cried out in pain. "Stop!"

She sighed with relief when she didn't feel him strike her again, however, when she felt his hands suddenly grab her breasts she screamed.

"Get off me!" She shouted, trying to kick back out at him. She pulled against the handcuffs but couldn't get out of them, as intended.

"How about no." Reece replied, laughing at the older woman bent across the table before him, naked from the hips down.

"Instead, how about you and I have some fun?"

(to be continued)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blackmailed into Black Submission Shy nerd becomes a submissive slut for black cock and pussy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bully Ch. 01 He tricks a mom out of her clothes.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Cinema Ravagement Street punks follow mature wife into a movie theatre.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife Employee's wife victim of owner's sexual extortion.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories