Airstream Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine. Give me your address, please."

I did so and set two twenty dollar bills aside by the phone. He said he'd be over in an hour. Sure enough, almost exactly an hour later, he showed up with a fair sized carton that had him staggering when he took it out of his car. When he opened it, I saw two big wide-mouth jars the size you see in a saloon to keep pickled eggs or the like. I didn't feel so bad about the price now. Those two jars were damn heavy. I paid the fellow and thanked him. I'd be telling my friends about his product and he said he'd be grateful for that. It was the only advertising he got.

Once the word got around, every one of us in the shop was using his "goop." None of us could bring ourselves to call it by its proper name, but I could see where that came from. In fact, I couldn't wait for Friday night. I'd be down to the Riverside Inn in Umatilla right smartly, trying my luck with the ladies. I'd take the Airstream, so's if I did get lucky I'd have a place to take someone that's private, comfortable, and right handy. My truck wasn't that new or shiny, so they wouldn't be impressed by it. The Airstream was another matter altogether.

Just before eight o'clock Friday night, I rolled the big unit out of the park and headed for Umatilla. It was a nice night and I was humming along with a CD I'd put in the player. A little John Lee Hooker put me in just the right mood. For the ladies, I had a good live performance CD set of Bonnie Raitt that usually satisfied them.

I got to the Riverside early enough that I didn't have any trouble finding a place to put my Airstream. At thirty-three feet it wasn't suitable for the parking lot, so I rolled it around back near where the deliveries were made and left it there. It wouldn't be in anyone's way that time of day. I strolled into the saloon and dance hall and had a look around. It was early and the place wasn't crowded yet, but give it another hour and the joint would be jumpin'.

I found myself an open bar stool and set myself down there. The bartender didn't waste any time finding me and I ordered a shot of Wild Turkey and a sleeve of Michelob. Gotta start somewhere. Now, I'm not a big drinker, especially during the week, but this was the first weekend I'd allowed myself to get out and see if I could have some fun. That bourbon went down easy, so I took my time with the beer.

The place got noisy as the band started up, forcing people to talk loud if they wanted to be heard. I didn't mind. I was looking down at my hands and wondering when the last time was that they were this clean. I know for a fact they were never this soft.

While I was doing that, someone took their place beside me at the bar and when I looked, I was now sitting beside a fine looking woman. In fact, there were two fine looking women. They saw me looking and I nodded to them.

"Evening," I said, just being polite.

They looked at me kind of suspiciously, but then the one sitting close to me got a funny look on her face.

"What's that smell? It smells nice," she said.

"I think it must be the hand cleaner I use. It's new and it's the first time my hands have been this clean since I was a little kid."

She looked down at my hands and then up at me. "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a heavy duty mechanic."

"I don't believe it," she said. "I have an uncle who's a mechanic at the farm equipment place and his hands are never clean."

"Well, you can believe it. I've got the union card to prove it. Not only that, they're softer than they've any right to be," I bragged. "By the way, my name's Carl McCormick," I said, holding out my hand.

She took it almost involuntarily, then looked down at it as we shook. "I still don't believe it," she said. "I've never felt a man's hand that was so soft."

"I'm just as surprised as you are," I admitted. "I'll tell you what," I said reaching for my wallet and pulling out Wiseman's card. "You have your uncle phone this fellow for a free trial sample and see if I'm not being straight with you."

"Do you sell this stuff yourself?" she asked suspiciously.

"Nope, but guys like me and your uncle know how hard it is to get clean and anything that works and doesn't ruin your skin is worth its weight in gold."

"Thanks," she said, looking at the card. Then she turned back and looked up at me. "My name's Karen Barnes, you want to dance?" she asked out of nowhere.

Well, she did catch me off-guard, but not so much I didn't grab the opportunity.

"Sure. Let's go."

I took her in my arms to dance to this medium-slow number and it was the first chance I got to really have a look at her. She wasn't tall, maybe five-two or five-three, but she was good looking. Dark hair, dark brown eyes, nice set of C cups, and a fine looking booty on top of great legs. All in all, she was a fox and I had lucked-out it seemed.

We weren't dancing for but a minute or so when I could see she was getting that funny look in her eyes like when she first smelled that hand cleaner on me. I was getting worried it was upsetting her and I was almost about to say something when she took the hand I was holding and put it too her lips. The look on her at that point was somethin' to behold. She was like in a trance.

"I love the smell of that hand lotion," she said. "What's it called?"

"You're not going to believe it, but it's called Loving Hands."

She looked up at me again and smiled. "I believe it. It's perfect."

Well, you could see where this was going, I'm sure. Karen's friend Bonnie hooked up with someone else while Karen and I spent most of our time on the dance floor. Just before eleven, we were seated at a small table and we finally had a chance to talk some more.

"Where do you live?" she asked.

"In Hermiston. How about you?"

"Across the river in Kennewick. I share an apartment with my friend Bonnie."

"Well, my home's right out back. It travels with me," I said.

She looked at me funny, then I guess the light went on. "You've got a motorhome?"

"Yeah. An Airstream. The best of the best. Always wanted one and now I've got one."

"Can I see it?"

"Come on, let's go," I said before she could change her mind.

I unlocked the door and switched on the entry light, giving her a chance to see where she was going in the darkened interior. I flicked on the rest of the lights when I closed the door.

"Wow. This is nice. You live in this every day?"

"Yeah. Plenty big enough for one guy."

"It's so neat. You keep it really clean, too."

"Like I said, I've always wanted one and it's going to be my home for a while, so I want it to be clean, inside and out. Just like I wanted my hands to be clean," I said.

She turned to me and took my hands, holding the up to her face.

"They smell so ... different. But ... I like that smell. And ... they're so soft. I was thinking ... wondering ... what they would feel like ... on me," she said shyly.

"I was wondering the same thing. Would you like to find out?" I asked, feeling pretty bold.

"Yes, I would," she said, beginning to undo the buttons on her shirt.

There was no point in my helping her. She was doing just fine by herself. When she took her top off, she stood there in her bra and I couldn't resist reaching for her. She came into my arms and we kissed. It was a nice, deep, soft, tongue on tongue kiss that felt perfect to me. I guess it felt pretty good to her too, since she smiled and me and then reached around her back and unhooked her bra, letting it slide off her shoulders.

She had perfect, round, full breasts that didn't sag an inch. I don't know how old she was, but her body was in the mid-twenties, even if I thought she was in her thirties. She was perfect! I began to run my hands over her, my thumbs catching her nipples and turning them rock-hard in seconds. She moaned and shivered in pleasure and closed her eyes as I continued to stroke her lovely skin. I pulled her in for another kiss and got a very warm response.

When we broke, she reached for my shirt buttons and began to undo them. I could see where this was headed and I had to thank my lucky stars that it was going this well so soon. When she got my shirt off, she started to work on my belt and jeans, so I started to do the same.

"What do you say we take this to the bedroom," I suggested.

"Yeah, let's do that," she said in a sexy voice.

Man, I was as hard as a chrome-vanadium wrench and ready for action. Too ready, I figured.

"Karen, I haven't been with a woman since I split with my ex-wife last year. I'm probably not going to last very long," I explained.

"Are you only good for once-a-night?" she grinned.

"No ... not for someone as beautiful as you. I just didn't want to disappoint you, that's all."

"You let me worry about that," she said. "In the meantime, let's use that bed for what it was intended for."

By that time, we were almost naked, with just her panties and my boxer's to be dealt with, and they were soon gone. As we slipped under the single sheet, we rolled toward each other and kissed, my arms holding her closely. She didn't seem to be in a rush and that was just as well for me. I knew our first time was going to be short, so I figured I'd start with a little oral for her.

It only took a couple of minutes before Karen let me know I was doing just fine. I could feel her hips moving under me and I could hear her grunts and moans as she felt each little shock wave pass through her body. This was one hot woman. The only person I had to compare her to was Sharise, but Karen was a lot more responsive than her. She also tasted better, but that was just an opinion.

"No more, Carl, please," she pleaded. "I can't handle another orgasm right now."

"Why don't you just plunk yourself on top of me and rest a while," I said. "You can let me know when you want me to go on."

She did that, and it was a fine feeling to have this small, beautiful woman perched on top of me like that. I was stroking her back and now-and-then squeezing her cheeks. Even at that, she was letting me know she was feeling something.

"You want me to stop?" I asked.

"No ... no ... I can handle it," she whispered.

She seemed like she was in dreamland and that made me feel really good. I don't ever remember Sharise reacting this way, but that was then and this was now.

"I want you now, Carl," she said, smiling as she lifted her head to look at me.

We kissed and I rolled her over on her back and carefully got between her legs. I was going to make this good for her. She deserved it. I gently probed her pussy to see if she was still wet and she was. Damn, she was soaking wet. I guided my cock to her slit and rubbed the head in her wetness before beginning to push into her. She was tight, but she was willing. Hell, she had both hands on my butt and was pulling me into her with some force.

It didn't take us long to get going pretty good and I was beginning to think I might last longer than I thought at first. But my luck didn't hold. I could feel it starting and since we were going at it bareback, I thought I'd better warn her.

"I'm just about there, Karen. Do you want me to pull out?"

"No! God, no! You feel so good. I'm almost there too. Just keep on. I want to go with you."

"I'll try, girl."

I did everything I could to delay what I knew was going to happen sooner than later. I finally couldn't hold back any longer and with a big groan of my own, I let go.

"Caaaaarrrrrlllll," she cried. She was right there with me. I couldn't believe my luck.

It took both of us a while to come down from that moment. I'd never experienced it before ... not like that ... not coming at the very same time. Before or after, sure, but never at the same time. I was lying on my back and Karen was too. I think we were both thinking the same thing. That was something special.

Neither of us said anything for a while. I guess we were trying to figure out what this meant ... if anything.

"I've never done this before," Karen said after a while.

"Me either ... that was new for me too."

"I don't mean about us have the same thing at the same time," she said. "I mean, I've never had sex with anyone on a first date, and this isn't even a date. I should feel cheap and lousy ... but I don't."

"Yeah. I know what you mean," I said. "I haven't done anything like this either, even before I was married. I don't know what happened, but it seemed like we just ... did it. No questions, no fooling around, no talking about it. We just ... did it."

"I wonder what happened?" she asked quietly.

"Damned if I know," I answered.

Chapter 3 Something funny was going on

The next morning, Karen was still asleep when I slipped out of bed and headed for the washroom to relieve myself. When I was washing my hands, I noticed that they were still clean, but the felt a little rougher than last night. Also, I couldn't smell that unusual smell any more. I guess that shouldn't be a surprise. It had probably worn off by now.

When I slipped back into bed and tucked myself up against Karen, she moaned a little and pushed herself back into me. Well, you can guess what that produced, can't you? I just left it nestled there between those lovely butt cheeks just to see if it would produce any reaction from her. Not right away, it didn't, but as time went on she began to squirm a bit and I figured she was waking up.

I wrapped my arm over her and gently as I could, cupped a breast, using my thumb to softly stroke the nipple. I got another moan from her, then her hand came up and covered mine, not stopping me, just lightly holding me.

"Hhuuumm ... Carl," she groaned quietly.

"Mornin'," I whispered. "Sleep well?"

"Hhuuumm ... yeah. Nice dreams."

"Good. How about breakfast in bed?"

"Gotta pee first," she grumbled into her pillow.

I released her and she struggled out from under the sheet and dragged herself to the bathroom. I put on a clean pair of boxers, jeans and a t-shirt and shuffled to the kitchenette, my hard-on refusing to go down quickly. I was halfway through making toast, bacon, and scrambled eggs when she made an appearance.

She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a nice hug.

"Thanks," she said, still sounding a little sleepy.

"For what?"

"For everything. The best sex I've ever had ... being a nice guy ... making my favorite breakfast. There's probably some other things that I'll think of later."

All the while she hadn't let go of me from that hug.

"You are very welcome, Karen. I don't think I've ever experienced a night like last night either. Something about us seemed to just happen without our even trying. Did you feel that way?"

"Uh huh. Just like that. Just like I didn't have a mind of my own ... that I was going to sleep with you no matter what."

"Then I'm one hell of a lucky guy," I said, turning to her.

She was wearing one of my t-shirts that was more like a dress for her. It came down well below her butt and covered her quite nicely. Like me, she was barefoot and her hair was looking pretty wild, but as I looked at her, I saw a very beautiful woman in her natural state.

I slipped my hands up underneath the t-shirt and stroked her breasts gently, knowing she wasn't wearing her bra. I got another appreciative groan from her for that.

"Let's eat at the table," she said. "I don't want to mess up the bed. We might want to use it again later." She was smiling kinda sneaky-like when she said that.

"I like your thinking," I said.

"When do you want me to go?" she asked as we sat to eat.

"Why would I want you to go?" I wasn't sure what she was asking.

"I mean, it's Saturday. Don't you have chores, or laundry, or things you need to do?"

"Nothing that can't wait. Do you need to go do those things?"

"Nothing that can't wait," she grinned.

"So, can we hang out this weekend ... see where it takes us?"

"I'd like that Carl. But I need to go back to the apartment and get some clothes."

"Is your car in the parking lot here?"

"No, Bonnie took it. Why don't you take me there and then we can do ... whatever after I get a few things."

"Sure. Let's do that."

We finished up breakfast and Karen went to get dressed while I looked after the dishes, pans, and utensils. I was done before she was back and I saw that she had put on some makeup. I was of a mind she didn't need it, but she looked so good either way, hell ... who was I to complain.

Karen gave me a nice kiss before I started the Airstream. I had punched in her address on the Garmin and saved it for future use. I had a feeling Karen and I might be seeing more of each other.

The place she was staying looked pretty nice. It was four stories and looked like it might be steel and concrete, but I really couldn't tell. When I pulled into the parking lot, I found a space big enough for the motorhome. I wasn't going to be there for very long, so I didn't worry about taking someone's place.

While I was waiting, I called Emigrant Spring State Park and was lucky enough to get a full service site for the night. I thought she'd enjoy a nice setting like that, and we could walk some of the trails and enjoy some privacy. After that, I sat in the cab and listened to the radio for a while until Karen came back out with a small satchel. I liked this girl. She traveled light.

She climbed up into the cab and put her bag on the seat behind the co-pilot's chair. Well, that's what I called it, anyway.

"This is my first time in a big motorhome," she said. "It's really different, isn't it."

"Yes, it is," I agreed. "It took me a while to get used to how big it is and how to get around in it. Even though I had a fairly big truck, it was nothing like handling this rig. If you're okay with it, I thought we'd go down to Emigrant Spring Park for the day and stay over. That okay with you?"

"That sounds nice," she smiled. "I've never been there but Bonnie has. She said it was a really lovely place. The weather is good, so let's take advantage of it."

We stopped in Pendleton for some groceries and liquid supplies before taking the interstate the last few miles to the park. It was the beginning of the best weekend I'd spent in a long, long time. We walked, we talked, we made love, we met other people, and we sat in a couple of camp chairs under the awning of the Airstream, just relaxing.

It was all I could do to pack up the unit and head back to Kennewick with Karen on Sunday afternoon. I didn't have very much ambition at that point. It had been such a perfect two days that I didn't want it to end. Karen said she wanted to see me again, and I told her she couldn't keep me away. I don't know what you call it, but somehow there was an instant connection between us and I know she felt it too.

When I went into work on Monday morning, I was thinking about Karen and my weekend with her. It took me a while to concentrate on my job, but I did finally put my daydreams behind me and got on with the job. It was at lunch that I began to notice something different. I wasn't sure at first what it was, but after a while I figured out that the mood in the lunchroom was different. I didn't catch it at first, but I thought maybe everybody was in a good mood for a change.

I didn't hear a word about what a lousy time Joe had, or how Harry spent the whole weekend doing work around the house, or Mike had his in-laws visiting and giving him heartburn. No ... none of that. In fact, it was the opposite. Most of the guys seemed to be smiling. Maybe I should say grinning ... like from ear to ear. When I caught some of the conversation, I got the impression they were bragging about how much sex they had. Even more surprising, they were talking about their wives! What the hell!

And it wasn't just the weekend, either. Apparently, this had started earlier in the week, but continued on into the weekend. A couple of the guys said they were happy to get back to work because they were pretty much worn out. In the nearly twenty years that I'd spent in lunch rooms and coffee break areas on the job, I'd never heard anything like it.