Aisha's Exercise Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter is fooled by conning Father to fuck.
10k words
4.21
307.9k
250

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aishagrey
aishagrey
631 Followers

(Rewrite of a story I made a long time ago, but did not submit)

*

"Dick, you must find a way to help me," complained Sarah to her husband. She felt she was fat and needed help to shape up.

Dick was happy his plan was working. He had deliberately made comments to give her that impression, that she was fat and needed to exercise to reduce her weight.

"You are not really that fat," said her husband, deliberately sounding unconvincing.

"Oh yes, I am! You yourself have said that many times," insisted Sarah. "I weigh 150 lbs! And my breast are so big!"

"But you are... well, perhaps a bit stout, but you have a very good figure. You have your waistline, a very buxom chest and shapely thighs for a 42 year-old. You are big-sized but very attractive and sexy."

"No, you are just saying that to please me. You have avoided having sex with me for a couple of months. I think it's because you think I'm fat."

"No, not really," Dick didn't want to deny completely. As much he desired her hot body for sex, he had deliberately abstained from having sex with her because he wanted his plan to work.

" Look at Aisha, our daughter. She weighs only 120 lbs."

"But she has a buxom chest too, " said Dick.

"I know, she's only 19 but boasts of 38D breasts. Probably she has inherited the gene from me."

"So, what's your worry?"

"But she weighs only 120 lbs and is so shapely, compared to me."

"But Angel is only 19 years old. You can't compare yourself to our daughter."

"But I want to shape up and try to be like her."

"You mean you envy our daughter?"

"Yes and No."

"What do you mean?"

"Yes, I envy Aisha's beauty and body. She is so beautiful, so curvaceous, and has such a voluptuous body. I envy all that." Yes, Dick knew that his daughter was young, beautiful, sexy and voluptuous. That was why he had formulated a plan. He hoped it would work out well.

"But you also said, yes and no. What's the no all about?"

"At the same time, I don't envy her... in fact I'm proud to have such a gorgeous daughter. All her girl friends at school envy her... and the boys and male teachers at her school think she's the most beautiful and sexy of all the girls."

"How do you know all that?"

"Remember, recently I was called by the school? They wanted to talk to me about Aisha's studies?"

"Yes."

"That was when her class teacher told me about all this. She told me to keep an eye on our daughter because boys and men might seduce, trick her or force her into sex activities." Dick didn't want the boys and men to teach her sex. She was his daughter.

"Well, we don't have to worry about that. I'm sure she is a bright girl and knows how to look after herself."

"That's where you are wrong, Dick. The teacher told me that Aisha may be one of the most beautiful and sexy girl at school, but she isn't very clever in studies and in reasoning. "

"What do you mean?"

"The teacher said that Aisha is very gullible and naive?. She tends to easily believe what she is told without thinking much about the consequences." That suited Dick's plan.

"Really? A bit like you were when you were at school? Getting easily seduced by men?"

"Don't bring all that up now," retorted Sarah, a bit angrily. "Weren't you also at fault for seducing me, when I was only 15 years old?"

"But I've been honest and married you."

"Yes, I know, I thank you for that. But you can't blame me for the men before you. I was so young and men took advantage of my innocence."

"Do you think our daughter is that naive? That we should have to worry?"

"It is possible, Dick. That's why we have to be protective her."

"Yes, you are right. I must protect my daughter. She's all mine." He hoped Sarah didn't catch the real meaning behind his words.

"Now, coming back to the question of shaping up my figure. Do you think you can find out about some fitness center that could help me... and Aisha too?"

"Why Aisha too. She has a perfect figure already."

"Yes, I know, but she could have inherited my gene to put on weight... and may become fat like me unless she exercises regularly."

Dick was happy his plan was working out as he had expected. This was an excellent opportunity for what had been on his mind for a while. And what had been on his mind was Aisha, his daughter. During the last two years she had been developing into an exceptionally beautiful and shapely girl. He found her very sexy and her body very voluptuous. Unknown to Dick, this was true. Aisha was hot, very hot. Frequently she got sexually aroused and many times she masturbated at night in her bed or in the bathroom to seek release.

Dick had worked out his plan mainly because of his lust for his daughter.

"Yes, Sarah. I think you may be right. You and Aisha need to exercise. I'll talk to some friends who run fitness centers."

"Yes, Dick, please try your best. I need to shape up. I want to see whether I can get back my former figure which was like Aisha's... so that we can have sex again." She didn't know that her husband had deliberately abstained from having sex with her to force this situation. In fact Sarah was a very shapely voluptuous woman hungering for sex.

Next day Dick talked to one of his good friends and formulated a scheme. It involved money, but Dick could afford it, and if the scheme worked it would be worth the money. So, in the evening, after dinner he brought up the subject when he was watching TV with his wife and daughter.

"Sarah, I've spoken to a friend about your need to join a fitness center."

"Good. What did he say."

"He said he has special fitness programs to help people to be fit and shapely, but they may be expensive since you and Aisha want to exercise."

Aisha asked, "Why, daddy? Why must I also exercise. I'm okay. Only mom is worried about her weight."

Her mother explained, "Aisha, you could have inherited my tendency to put on weight. If you don't exercise to keep fit and shapely, you might grow fat and will regret later."

Aisha's father added, "Yes, you might become as fat as Mrs Thompson." She was a very fat, ugly neighbor.

Aisha shrieked, "YUK! OH NOOOOO!"

Her mother said, "Then you'd better exercise with me to keep your shape."

Aisha happily agreed, "Yes, yes, I'd better. Daddy, please arrange the fitness program for me also."

Her father said, "Well, I'll see what my friend tells me tomorrow."

The next day, Dick and his friend cooked up a so-called fitness scheme. When he returned from work, he informed his wife and daughter that the fitness specialist would be coming to the house later in the evening to talk to them.

After they had had dinner, the fitness specialist, Steve Cockrin, arrived. He spoke at length about his fitness program "for fitness, enjoyment and shapeliness." Sarah asked several important questions. Some of the questions and answers went like this.

Sarah asked, "Do you mean the fitness program will be different for each individual?"

"Yes, the fitness program for you will be different from that for Aisha for obvious reasons. You are older and heavier and need a program to reduce your weight and re-shape your body... But Aisha's needs are different. She needs a program to maintain her excellent figure and develop her other potentials. That is why you two will have to come at different times."

Sarah asked, "You had said that a man will assist me to do the exercises."

"Yes."

"Can't my husband assist me?"

"No, first because he is not trained. Secondly I should take responsibility for my program, and not a member of your family."

"But can my husband come and watch?"

"Definitely not. My fitness program are private and confidential. I don't want spectators who may copy my ideas."

"What about Aisha's program. Can her father be present."

"I'm sorry, no. Only our man will assist her."

"Why can't I and Aisha have women to assist us? Why must the assistants be men?"

"The fitness program are such that only men will be suitable."

After a few more questions Sarah said, "All right Mr. Cockin, we will let you know tomorrow."

"All right, Mrs. Kant, I hope to hear from you tomorrow. I strongly advice you and your daughter to come for my fitness program. By the way, my name is Cock-rin, and not Cock-in."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Cock - rin."

When Mr. Cockrin left, Dick was relieved. The bluff that he and his friend had cooked up came through clean. Sarah was in for some surprises but, knowing her, he knew she would be a willing victim.

After Mr. Cockrin left, Sarah said, "I'll take the program. I think I'll need it."

Aisha said enthusiastically, "Yes mom, I too want to take the program. I don't want to become fat like Mrs Thompson next door."

Unknown to the females, Dick's plan was to get Sarah away from the house for a couple of hours each day so that he can open up opportunities for himself with his young hot daughter.

So he objected, "No Angel, I don't want you to take the program."

"Dad, why? You yourself told me that I need to exercise to keep fit and shapely."

"Yes, I know. But this program is dangerous for you."

"What do you mean?"

"You see, you are supposed to be assisted by a man and do the exercise in private. With your beauty and exceptionally voluptuous teenage body, the man might be tempted to seduce you. No, you don't take this program."

"Dad, how can you say that? What about mom? She will also exercise with a man. How is it it's okay for her?"

Her father explained, "Your mom is older and... she needs the program more urgently... moreover she's experienced enough to take care of herself. You are too young and innocent. No, not for you."

Aisha appealed to her mother, "Mom, please talk to dad. Persuade him to let me also take a fitness program."

Her mother said, "No, Aisha. I think your father is right. You are too young and too sexy... I don't think any man can resist the temptation to seduce you. We better not take that risk." Dick was happy that his wife supported him.

"But mom, if I don't exercise now I may become fat."

Her father added, "But now you are absolutely fine in beauty and shape. So, there is no urgency for exercise now."

A very disappointed Aisha started crying and ran up to her room.

"Dick, why don't you go and talk to her. Explain to her that our decision is for her good."

Saying, "Okay," Dick went to his daughter's room. He found her lying face down on her bed, sobbing. He closed the door and approached the bed. His daughter's curvaceous body excited him. Her tight blue jeans fitted snugly to her magnificent shapely thighs and butt. Her admired her beautiful back for a while and said, "Aisha, my darling."

"Go away, daddy. You don't love me."

He went and sat beside her and placing his right hand on her right shoulder said, "Aisha, I'm sorry. I do love you, darling."

"Then why? Why you won't allow me to keep fit? You would if you care for me."

"Do you really want to do fitness exercise?" He wanted to put his plan to trap her.

There was a ray of hope that her father might agree. So, Aisha rolled over on to her back and asked, "Yeah, I want to very much. I don't want to become fat like Mrs. Thompson."

Aisha was wearing a loose blouse but because she was lying on her back the blouse fitted itself around her body. Her chest bulged upwards, her blouse clung itself around her massive 38D tits and falling away to her flat tummy and curvy hips. Dick took in the exciting body of his daughter as he looked her in the eyes. Her face was wet with tears.

Smiling lovingly Dick gently wiped away her tears from her young tender cheeks, and said, "I'll find a way for you to do the exercises, darling."

A gentle smile broke over the lovely teenagers face. "Really? You mean I can join the fitness program?"

"Yes and No. I'll explain my plan to you tomorrow. We must keep this secret. Meanwhile we'll let your mother believe that you have accepted her decision not to do the exercise."

"I don't understand, dad."

"We'll talk about it tomorrow. Your mother might hear us now. For now, just tell your mother that you respect her concern for you and that you've accepted our decision not to join the fitness program."

"All right, daddy." Aisha smiled. She raised herself and gave her father a hug saying, "Thank you, daddy, I love you."

Her father hugged her, conscious of her big breasts pressing against his chest, and said, "I love you too, darling." Dick was happy that his plans were working out the way he wanted. Then they went downstairs to meet Sarah.

Sarah was happy to see her daughter relaxed and smiling.

"Has your father explained to you, darling?"

Aisha rushed to her mother and giving her a big hug said, "Yes, mom. I understand your concern for me. I won't join the fitness program, mom."

"That's a good girl."

The next day Dick made arrangements for Sarah to go to Mr.Cockrin's place at 8 PM for her first lesson. When she arrived there, she was greeted by Mr. Cockrin and they sat on the sofa in the living room.

"Today, we won't start any lesson but get our agreements signed."

"Okay, Mr.Cockin."

"I'm Cockrin... not Cockin, Mrs Kant."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Now, for how long do you want the fitness program?"

"How long is your program normally?"

"The lessons would be two-hour lessons everyday from Monday till Friday for 3 weeks in a month. Then you should have a break to coincide with your monthly problems. Then after your period, we continue for another three weeks and so on."

"So, it's only about 3 weeks in a month?"

"Yes.

"How do you charge?"

"It's $5000 per month."

"It's expensive."

"I know, but you will enjoy it. But I can give you discount if you take for six months."

"How much?"

"$5000 for first month and $1000 only for each of the subsequent months."

"That will be $10 000 for 6 months."

"Yes, but if you pay now, I can give further reduction."

"How much?"

"$8000 for 6 months. That's a real bargain. Otherwise at $5000 per moth one has to pay $30 000 for 6 months."

"In that case, I'll pay now for 6 months." She took out her checkbook and wrote out a check for $8000." Sarah did not know that this money would be returned to her husband because he had already paid Mr. Cockrin to get his wife into this so called "exercise" scheme.

Then she signed the agreement forms without much reading it through. She was given a copy.

Then Mr. Cockrin made a phone call and an elderly lady came in to take measurements to make special clothes for the exercises.

"Since we'll start lessons from tomorrow only, I'd like to show a tape of women who had taken my fitness program and had benefited."

Mr. Cockrin showed a tape of beautiful women, first there were a string of gorgeous models, then a number of beauty queens and finally the tape showed beautiful actresses. He told Sarah that all the women she had seen had taken his fitness program. Gullible Sarah believed the lie. And was impressed.

"There is one more tape... but I don't think you'll want to see that," said Mr. Cockrin.

"Why, Mr. Cockin?" She realized her name slip and added, "Mr.Cock... rin, I mean." She had to pause after Cock to get the rin correct.

"Because this tape shows some of the women who became so beautiful and shapely that they became porn stars. I'm sure you wouldn't want to see them. Some women like to see them but I don't think you dare to see them, Mrs. Kant."

Sarah did not want Mr. Cockrin to think that she was not as daring as the other women. "Well, I'm an adult. So I suppose I can see them."

"All right then. It may have some naughty scenes... since they are porn stars... I hope you don't mind... ignore them... just see how beautiful the women have become after taking my fitness program."

The tape showed young women about Sarah's age in skimpy clothes hugging and kissing men, then the scenes showed them being hugged and kissed by naked men, then she saw scenes where the men sucked the tits of the women, then there were scenes where the women sucked big cocks. Sarah was very aroused by then. She felt too shy to continue in front of Mr. Cockrin.

"All right Mr. Cockrin, that's enough. I know... they are beautiful."

He stopped the tape and said, "Yes, better... the rest are love making scenes... some very wild ones... if you still want to see them I can lend the tape to you... you can see it at home."

"No, thanks, Mr. Cockin... I mean, Cock... rin." She just couldn't get his name right. Cockin sounded so vulgar!

Sarah got up to go home. Mr Cockrin said, "I've to ask you one more thing."

"What's that, Mr. Cock... rin." Yes, she got it right now.

"You need a male partner for the fitness exercise. Any preference?"

"What do mean?"

"You see, I have several groups of men, of different ages and professions. Some are older men, some young men, some college boys and some are even school boys. They all have been interviewed and put through physical tests to make sure they are good looking and physically in top condition. Do you have any special preference?"

"What do you recommend for me?"

"I have a group of 18 and 19 year old. College boys who need extra money. They are handsome and being members of the football team are in excellent physical condition."

"They are young."

"Yes, but during the interview I found them to have a fondness for beautiful young women between the ages of 30 and 36. You are 32, so these boys will be good for you."

"What do you mean?"

"They will like you and help you to exercise enjoyably." Sarah thought that there was some suggestiveness in the words of Mr. Cockrin. And it excited her.

"But you said I need only one male partner."

"Yes, at any one time. I recommend that you exercise with a new boy each day. A new partner each time can inject freshness in excitement."

"So, you recommend that an 18 year old boy will be good for me?"

"Yes, to start with. Later, if you would like older men, I can arrange for you."

"I don't think I would like old men."

"No, Mrs. Kant. I wouldn't recommend very old men for you, but there is a group of truck drivers between the ages of 30 and 40."

"They'll be rough men."

"No, not really. I have selected them for their rugged attractiveness and muscular physique. I would recommend that you to try them sometime. They should be good for you also." How suggestive his words, thought Sarah.

"I think I'll start with an 18 year-old first." All this talk of boys and men was exciting Sarah.

"All right, but I cannot guarantee though. You see, my boys and men are in great demand by other women. So, while I try my best to get the person you want, I may be forced to provide you with someone else. I hope you understand that."

"Yes, I do. I leave the choice of my partner to you."

" But remember that everything that we say and do here must be confidential. That's part of the agreement you have signed. Not even your husband and daughter should be told anything. You have signed an oath to that effect in the agreement form."

"All right, Mr. Cock... rin."

" All right, I'll see you tomorrow evening at 8 PM."

Sarah thanked Mr. Cockrin and left for home.

Now we pick up the story at an earlier time of the evening when Sarah left the house to go to Mr. Cockrin's place. As soon as she left Dick went up to his daughter's room to talk to her. He found her in her silk pajamas. She looked as beautiful as always and greeted her father eagerly.

"Yes, daddy... please come in. You said you wanted to tell me something."

Dick's eyes roamed, as if casually, all over his daughter's gorgeous body. The silk pajamas covered her body but did not hide her sexy curves and bulging chest.

Having succeeded in sending his wife to a friend's house where she will be taken care of, Dick started to put his scheme into action. He started to tell his daughter a tall story about the fitness exercises so as to suit his design to enjoy his daughter.

aishagrey
aishagrey
631 Followers