Aislin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orgasms are a great way to dissipate tension of the workaday world, and we took ample advantage of that. Of course, being in love and committed to each other just makes it sweeter. Some of what we did was lust-crazed stress relief, some of it was tender sex, and some was true lovemaking.

It was my idea once to open a bottle of wine and each of us slowly sip it during a lengthy session. The first time of this, I had her get naked, and I did as well. Then while she gradually consumed her glass of wine, I knelt before her and took her in my mouth. I took an occasional sip of wine, too, and then went back to work on her. I gave her lengthy and tender oral sex. I didn't let her cum until she took the last sip of wine. Then she unloaded a torrent of her salty cum into my mouth. I found that a dry red wine goes well with T-girl cum.

A few days later she reciprocated, and I was the recipient of her loving oral attention on my aroused and hard cock. We do that once a week or so, and sometimes to spice things up, we go a few days without orgasm beforehand. I'll tell you now, it's not easy to live and sleep with her and not want to give and take sexual pleasure. Not easy, but it is doable.

5. Later years

Much has happened in subsequent years. Aislin decided not to go through with the final step. We talked it over extensively, and she considered my input. As I told her before, I'm in love with 100% of her.

We had one instance of an executive coming on to her and attempting to build an emotional fence around her. After we involved her brother, who found out some other unsavory things about this guy, all three of us had a little talk with him, in which he eagerly agreed to move to another state.

Beginning about a year after the wedding I spent about four years building up an investment portfolio and learning how to manage my own stocks. It got to the point that it became my full time job, and both of us quit work.

We are now in our fifties. I look at her and see some grey streaks in her long hair. Her face is that of an older, though very beautiful, and stylish, woman, and her eyes convey love every time I gaze into them. I am greying too, though we both have kept fit from bicycling and our other activities.

My parents and hers are gone, and Aislin's brother has retired.

While there is not the wedding-night passion, we still have intense bedroom sessions. We are both creative and have brought some pleasurable ideas into the bedroom. Never involving anyone else, though.

Have we had occasional temptations? I'm sure everyone does, and that we are no exception. Before I proposed to her, though, we each pledged our faithfulness to each other, in addition to forsaking all others in our wedding vows. We've kept our promises.

I've been encouraging Aislin to write and publish her life story. I'm sure it would be an interesting read. I have a vision of a photo of her on our wedding day, as the cover photo. She became a writer after quitting work, and has had articles published in various magazines.

In addition to my investing, and her writing, we raise dogs that have been rescued from abusive situations. It started years ago when a yellow lab literally followed us home on one of our bike rides. She had not been microchipped, so we left her with a veterinarian for a few days to be checked out. We spent some time trying to find the owner, and after a while, called her ours.

So, although this written story must end, OUR story does not have an ending.