Alan's Thoughts Ch. 02

Story Info
Alan tries his influence on Ally, and Raina.
6k words
4.67
164k
158

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkngry
blkngry
2,174 Followers

Alan looked up from his screen at the ceiling. His eyes were starting to burn, so he closed and rubbed at them with both hands. As he stood to stretch, both hands reaching above his head, he could just see over the walls of his cubicle.

Ally sat by herself. It was nearly 7 PM, so Tyler, who sat opposite her desk, had long left for the day. Her back mostly faced Alan, her dark hair in a loose ponytail behind her. From the slight angle she was turned in her corner desk, he could see just a bit of her tight, black top and the edge of her silver-grey, pleated midi skirt. Her right hand held her phone, swiping occasionally with her thumb, and the other...

It was pressed against her body, hidden by the chair, moving back and forth just a little.

Alan froze, trying not to even breathe. His eyes narrowed, and he leaned to try to get a closer look. From this angle, he couldn't tell, but...

Feeling his cock stirring, he sent the thought: [That feels good.]

Ally head tilted back, just a little. She took in a deep breath, and let it out slowly.

[Oh, yeah,] Alan thought, [faster.]

Her arm started to work faster, eyes still locked on her phone, swiping. She let out a sigh.

This was actually happening, he realized. She was masterbating right at her desk.

Before he could reconsider it, he quickly and silently ducked down into his cubicle, snatched up his phone, and turned the camera on in video mode. Trying to breathe evenly, he stretched it out, pointing it just over the grey wall, and pressed record.

Ally's hand was still busily moving inside her skirt, whatever she was checking on her phone hidden. Alan licked his lips, filming for a few moments, and then thought at her: [Yeah, just like that. Finger that pussy just how you like it. Work it.]

Ally's arm started to work more slowly, sinking deeper into her skirt. Her back arched at little, and her breathing sped up a step.

[Yeah, that is so hot,] he thought at her. [It's so hot that someone might walk by, see me. The danger factor makes it feel amazing.]

Ally's back arched even more, so she was leaning back into her chair. Alan could finally see her hand slipped into the skirt's waistband to the wrist, feeling his hard on fully extend as he watched her hand circling the area around her clit through the camera. He suddenly got an idea.

[I must look fucking hot like this,] he thought at her. [I wonder how I look in my phone's camera.]

Ally breath caught, and hesitating only a moment, she made two quick taps with her finger on her iPhone. She held it away from her just a little. Alan could just barely catch the other angle of her, hand pumping, in his own recording. Her lithe, small body rocked back and forth, her nipples pointing visibly through her black top.

[I look amazing,] he thought at her. [This is the horniest thing I've ever done. Touching myself, right here in the office, where anyone could walk by... How hot would it be if recorded myself?]

She didn't even hesitate. One quick thump press, and the iPhone's front facing camera blinked on. It caught a great angle of her open, panting mouth, gyrating hips, and her hand now furiously working her sweet hot box, hidden only by a small layer of pleated gray skirt.

[Yes!] Alan thought at her, [just like that! Look at you, you sexy beast! Think of everyone watching you, feel your pussy tighten as you imagine the boys drooling over you.]

Ally's eyes closed, imagining, working her snatch so fast that the wet sound of it could be clearly heard in the office area. She tried to let out a moan, but bit it off quickly, clamping her lips together tightly.

[Yeah, work it! Work it and cum! Cum hard for that hot camera!]

Ally stiffened. Her eyes popped open, going wide, and her back arched so far back that the office chair leaned almost all the way down. It gave Alan's phone a perfect angle of her hand frozen at the exploding point. She bucked for a few seconds, face going dark red from holding it all in. And then in a rush, she flung herself back forward, leaning over her desk. Sweat dripped off the tip of her nose onto her keyboard, and she had to support herself with one elbow. The other hand was still in her skirt.

After a minute or so, she took a deep breath, looking out across the tall desk in front of her for sign of anyone, but not around to Alan's side. Then she pulled her hair out of her face, where some locks had escaped and matted to her, and straightened in her chair. Then she paused. She started to turn.

Alan snatched his phone back inside his cubicle safety, hitting the stop button with a jab of his thumb. When there was no sound or movement for a few moments, he let out a long, silent breath. He stared through the grey walls where Ally was sitting, his head cocked.

[That was the best 'me time' ever,] he thought at her. [Especially with the camera. Maybe I should do some more filming some time in the future...]

Alan smiled, and tried to go back to work. But his hardon was so tight it was painful, and he couldn't look at the screens for more than a moment or two. He locked the desktop and stood, adjusted his cock in his pants so it wasn't quite so obvious, and walked to the front doors.

As he passed her desk, he met Ally's gaze. Her face was a touch flushed, but otherwise she looked almost normal. Normal enough that if he weren't looking for the signs, he might not have noticed a difference. Her nipples were still hard.

"Leaving for the day?" she asked him.

"Naw, just getting a little air," Alan told her. He paused, right next to the tall reception desk, and then turned back to her. "You know, you look really nice this evening, Ally. Something good happen?"

There was a momentary spike of panic in her expression, but she only shrugged. "Oh, uh, no, I don't think so."

[Maybe next time I could have someone else do the filming,] he thought at her. At this, Ally's eyes widened for a moment, and then narrowed at him, a small smile working. But before she could say anything, he said, "Well, be back in a bit. Have a great evening!"

Ally blinked, and then blurted, "Yeah, you too!"

Alan strode out of the room. He had to cool himself down, maybe make a quick visit to the restroom. But as soon as he went through the outer doors, he almost ran right into Allyssa.

Allyssa had very straight, shoulder-length brown hair with golden highlights that swung when both them jerked to a stop to avoid the collision. Her gray t-shirt with a bright pink S-shield and cream sweater did a partial job of hiding what he knew was a tight, fit body underneath, with pert boobs the size of Alan's fists. Her jeans were tight on her legs, showing the nice tone of her thighs and calves. Before he could stop himself, he thought the same thing he always thought when he saw her: [God, you have a hot body.]

Alyssa blinked, as if something suddenly occurred to her, and then she seemed to give Alan a closer look. She smiled at him, pulling a lock of hair away from her face.

"Hi Alan," she said. "It's been a while. How are you?"

"Not bad," he said, hoping she didn't look too closely at his pants. "Just glad the work day is almost over."

Alyssa nodded. "Yeah, about that. I was actually on my way over now to see you."

At this he blinked. "Really? What's up?"

"I keep forgetting to tell you about a transfer that we're sending through the system this coming Sunday," she said. "It might make some changes to some of the tables you use, so I wanted to make sure you knew beforehand."

Alan tilted his head. "Uh, okay, thanks. Good to know." He paused. "Out of curiosity, why didn't you send an email? I mean, it's good to see you and all, but it's a long way to go from the other office."

"The email keeps coming back," she told him. "I've been trying for a week."

Alan slapped his forehead. "That's right, they changed it but didn't update it on my company profile. My bad, I'll get that fixed. I'll send you an email when I get back to my desk for you to reply to." He shook his head. "They used to get that stuff right when you were my supervisor."

She smiled. "Well, I tried. Anyway, I'll be in touch." To took a step to turn away, but then hesitated, looking back at him. "You know, you're looking pretty good. Have you been working out lately?"

"Yeah, I've been trying to level up a little." He actually had, the last couple of weeks.

"Awesome! Keep it up. I'd say you're on the right track."

"That's high praise, coming from a gym-ohaulic like you."

She shrugged. "What can I say? No feeling quite like that burn. See you later!"

With that, she turned and made her way out. Alan watched that drum-tight ass a moment, and then turned toward the bathroom. He sat on the toilet, pulled out his phone, and plugging headphones in, he watched Ally finger fuck herself into orgasim again.

He carefully wiped his jizz off of the bathroom floor.

***

Alan was coming back from the corner jug, his thermos now full of water in one hand, when he spotted Raina, chatting with one of the other guys from HR down the hallway from him. She laughed at something he said, slapping his arm. He told her something else, and she said "Oh, my God!" and then the rest too quietly for him to hear. Then she laughed again.

Alan paused, tilting his head. An idea occurred to him, and smiling, he approached them.

Raina spotted him first, and he immediately thought at her, [Wow, his body is looking nice these days.] Her eyes seemed to travel over him just a moment before she gave him a wave.

"Oh, Alan! You gotta hear this," she said, gesturing to her HR coworker. He was tall, with a maroon polo and slacks, not too bad looking. He was also pretending not to stare at Raina's chest when she wasn't looking. "Kyle was telling this hilarious story."

"Really? What's up?" he said, turning to Kyle, but he thought at her, [These boys are totally into me. I love how they pretend like they're not staring at my chest.] Alan could see her stand up a little straighter in the corner of his eye, looking back and forth between them.

Kyle smiled, but the way he met Alan's eyes was a bit chilly. "Oh, it's not that funny," he said, waving it off.

"Oh, come one, it was great!" she said. Alan thought at her,[ If I just step closer so he gets an eyeful and touch his arm, he'll do whatever I want.] She smiled, fluttered her eyelashes at Kyle, and smoothly stepped closer to him, grabbing his arm and pulling it very near her. "Just a bit of it?"

Kyle smiled foolishly, nodding. "Okay, okay. You know, it's just thing from when I was a kid. I went on a cub scout day camp, and got really sick. It got so bad, that the councilors decided to take me home early. Then-"

He cut off suddenly when his phone rang, playing some Van Halen. His mouth tightened in annoyance, and he checked the phone, and sighed.

"Sorry," he said, "I've gotta take this."

"Oh, no problem," Raina told him. "Go for it ."

Alan also nodded. "Next time."

Kyle gave him a very brief, curt look, nodded and accepted the call with a thumb swipe, already talking as he walked away. As they watched him for a bit, Alan thought at Raina, [He definitely wanted me. I could have told him to hang up, and he would have done it.]

Alan saw her smile stretch into something like a smirk, and then she rounded on Alan. "Well, it was funny, but he told it better. I'll leave it to later."

Alan nodded. "I can imagine. I had a couple funny things happen in cub scouts, too. Kids do crazy things." [He is so checking me out,] he thought at her. [I could say whatever want, and Alan would just go with it.]

"Really? Did you ever crap your pants and leave your underwear in the glove compartment?" She said, grinning.

Alan blinked. "Is that what Kyle did?"

She laughed, touching his chest with a finger. "Yup! He fell asleep on the way home and forgot about it. "

Alan laughed with her. She kept her hand on his chest.

"You know, you are looking pretty good lately," she told him, looking at his chest.

"I'm trying," he said. [Get a good look at his ass,] he thought at her. [I bet he'll get all excited if I compliment it.]

"Well, it's working," Raina said, and then without even blushing, tilted him sideways so she could lean down and look at him from behind. "And that's a pretty good ass you've got there."

Even though he expected it, it still made Alan flush a little. He felt his dick harden. [Look at his crotch], he thought at her. [Look at him getting excited.]

Raina glanced down at his groin, and gave him a sly smile through her eyelashes. "Well, down boy. I appreciate the compliment, but I've got a boyfriend, you know."

Alan nodded, and had to swallow first before answering. "Yeah," he said slowly. "Yeah, speaking of Jason. Is he coming to play basketball this Thursday?"

"I think so," she said. "He's been saying he has to get back in shape."

[He's been saying that for a while now,] Alan thought at her. [His fat ass is starting to get a little annoying. Wish I could trade for this hot bod.]

Raina let out a sigh, mouth tight, as she stared him up and down.

"Well, I guess I'll see him there," Alan said.

"Oh, you've started going?"

"A few weeks, now. It's a good chance to hang out with the office guys, and I'm trying to have fun while I work out." [Maybe I should tag along with Jason,] he thought at her. [I'd get to see what Alan looks like all sweaty, and without so many clothes... ]

Raina smiled at him, clearly undressing him with her eyes. "Well, good on ya! I might just stop by, see how you look."

"Oh, I'm not that great at basketball," he told her.

"That's not what I meant," she replied, winking at him. "See ya!"

***

Tony Haslam shook his head. "Man, is something going on around here?"

Alan paused mid fill up of his water bottle. He looked at Tony through the corner of his eye. The man stood with his shoulder's hunched, his small paunch flowing over his tattered belt stretching his brown polo. He glared out at the office, squinting behind his stylishly framed glasses.

"Uh... what do you mean?"

Tony gave him a stare. "Really? I mean, *really*? You must be the only one who hasn't noticed. You need to get your head out of those spreadsheets, man."

Alan finished filling up the water and turned to Tony, eyebrow raised.

"The women, Alan, the women!" He lowered his voice a little, glancing around. "You and I both know this office if full of epically hot, tragically taken ladies. And that's fine and all... I mean, when you're hot, you get claimed, ya know what I mean?"

Alan tilted his head, eyes narrowed. "Yeah..." he said carefully.

"Well, up to now... before, at least they weren't such goddamn cock teases," Tony muttered. "Now... look! Look there!"

He nodded emphatically to one side, and Alan looked. Laurel was walking back to her desk from the front doors. He stride was confident and smooth, and her high heels clicking commandingly across the floor. She wore a black pencil skirt that barely reached mid-thigh, and her matching top both clung to her curves and dipped generously into her cleavage. Her head was high, and she had just a touch of a smile.

"See that?" Tony said bitterly. "See what I'm talking about? It's bad enough that she's got a body like a porn star, does she have to dress like a slut out picking up guys at a club? I mean, look at the way she walks! She never used to walk that way, she just... went from place to place. Now she moves like a sex symbol with a man-eater smile. With pictures of her boyfriend all over her desk. I mean, what the hell?!"

Alan considered that. "So... she's confident. Isn't that a good thing?"

Tony rolled his eyes. "Well, yeah, I guess, but... but she's not the only one. Raina from HR-you know her, anyone that gets a load that rack would never forget-well, you know she's always been kind of on the flirty side, right?"

Alan nodded carefully.

"Well, now it's on a whole 'nother level. I saw her chatting with a guy from accounting. Man, she was all over him. If their roles had been reversed, she'd be giving a sexual harassment complaint to the head of HR right now. But he would have ripped off his pants right there if she'd asked. And then she just walks off, leaving him with a stiffy, watching her ass. She just did it to jerk him around."

Alan's face looked surprised. He felt his cock stirring in his pants. "Really?"

"Would I lie to you? About this kind of thing I mean, don't bring up the bowling incident again." He pointed dramatically at Alan's chest. "And that's not all. Something odd is going on with Ally. I swear, every time I go to her desk to schedule an appointment with the boss, she suddenly turns and shuts off her phone, like she was doing something on it she didn't want me to see. I ask her what's up, she just gives me this smoking hot smile and says, 'Oh, it's nothing.'"

"That does sound odd," Alan admitted. "I guess I have been a little busy to notice this kind of thing."

Tony stared at him a moment, and then let out a sigh. "Alan, you really need to start living a little. You are way too vanilla. Gotta start living by the seat of your pants little. Or at least, think with your pants a little."

Alan smiled, turning back to his desk. "I'll keep that in mind."

***

That night at his apartment, Alan was typing as his laptop.

[Now that I think about it, it seems like the hot girls have been a lot more friendly with me even before "Subject A". It's possible I've been having some low level effect on them for a long time-encouraging tendencies in them that I find attractive, them being attracted to me. "Subject A" just got the most constant exposure, due to her long term proximity, and so when I wanted to have sex, even though she has a hot, serious boyfriend, she took me right away, right there.]

[But even si, the effect now seems much more powerful. Even fewer interactions produce results.]

He paused, considering that.

[Basketball tomorrow. Time to think with my pants!]

***

Alan pulled in, parking his Honda at the back entrance of the non denominational church. It took a good 30 minute drive deep into the suburbs to reach it, and as he turned out his lights and stepped out of the car, his gym back gripped in one hand, he turned and spotted Tyler's car a few spots away. The big black Charger was easy to recognize.

Nodding, he shut his door and locked it, heading up the sidewalk and through the tinted glass door. There was a short hallway that split of on either side into more hallways, but he followed it straight to a set of wooden double doors. He could hear the muffled, echoing sound of balls bouncing.

He tried the right door: it was locked. The left one was open, and swung wide with slight creek. He glanced around, seeing familiar faces. He nodded when Tyler waved to him, and headed to a corner to change into his basketball shoes.

He looked up when the door creaked open again. There stood Jason. He was a little on the short side, a bit of chub on his face and gut, and stocky shoulders. He looked vaguely pleased. Or maybe, cocky was more like it. As he walked through, Raina followed right behind him. Alan stopped dead, shoelaces still in his hands.

Her top was a gray athletic shirt, the Under Armor kind that was tight to the skin, but maybe a size too small. Alan stared at how tightly it clung to every curve of her massive boobs, wrinkling up just a little where the size difference bust-to-waist was so great that it hiked up on her. It just barely covered her midriff, maybe leaving about a half inch of her stomach showing. She wore black yoga pants to compliment the form-fitting look, and a pair of gray and orange Nike running shoes.

She paused a moment, smiling as she felt the gaze of every male in the room settle on her for at least a moment. Somehow, she found Alan in the corner. Her eyes narrowed just a little.

blkngry
blkngry
2,174 Followers
12