Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I didn't even mean to stay here last night. I have work in a few hours, and

I don't want to be late."

I hadn't intended on staying, either. After all the drinking we'd done last night and then, of course, all the fucking, I and Alex had both been unable to resist the urge to sleep. As Alex finished dressing and grabbed her phone, she smiled at me.

"Well, I gotta get going now," she said, with a bit of a sigh.

"Right...it was...fun..."

She nodded, then turned to walk out of the room but, I stopped her. "Hey uh, do you...do you wanna hang out sometime?"

I almost couldn't believe myself, that I was asking but, I was really hoping Alex would say yes. She looked at me for a moment, clearly as surprised by my question, as I was.

"You do realize what we did last night, right?"

"Uh...y-yeah," I nodded.

"And that I'm not actually a girl? I mean, I'm just technically a gay dude who likes wearing girly clothes and shit. You're okay with that?"

Obviously, I must have been okay with it, considering I'd sucked his cock last night and let him fuck me in the ass. It was clear to me now though, the next morning, that Alex wasn't as feminine as he'd tried to pretend to be the night before. He was talking in a slightly deeper voice than before, and while he still looked a little like a girl, I could tell without having to see his dick that it was actually a guy. I didn't seem to mind, though.

I'd had fun the night before, and I didn't feel like it was just the alcohol that had made me enjoy myself with him.

"Yeah, I'm okay with it," I replied finally.

Alex hesitated for a moment, then smiled. He stepped forward and leaned down, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Get my number off my cousin," he said.

"I'd love to see you again."

Later that day, I called Jamie when I got home and asked if she could give me her cousin's number. She seemed surprised that I was asking for it but, also seemed to know without saying, that I'd definitely crossed a few lines with Alex last night.

In the end, Jamie had nothing against me and Alex hanging out and sleeping around together; she was, after all, just my ex. Hooking up with her cousin even seemed to help me move past my breakup with Jamie, and helped us become close friends.

I and Alex went on to have a sort of friends with benefits relationship, that lasted for a good couple of years before he moved away to another state. I would never forget the times we'd had together though, and we kept in touch on the internet, remaining good friends. I had had some of the best sexual experiences of my life, with my ex-girlfriends cousin.

12