Alex & Alexa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged. "Well, I'm happy too, but I didn't really do anything. To be honest, I was initially pretty surly about having to give up my room to someone I didn't know, especially since I wasn't consulted. But, well, since I've gotten to know you a little better, I can't really say that I mind and I'm happy to do it."

"And I really do appreciate it, Alex!" she sighed, standing up and hugging me. I must have frozen for at least an instant as I felt her body press to mine, but I recovered quickly and put my hands on her back, holding her. She smelled fantastic, like nothing I'd ever imagined. Her big, soft breasts squashed into my chest but she clearly took no notice of it or minded.

She then pulled back a little, her hands on my shoulders as she looked into my eyes. Her lustrous blonde hair was cascading over her shoulders and down her back. I could still feel her boobs just touching my chest.

"So when you were told I was coming, what did you expect?" she asked, clearly curious. "All you knew is that your mom's sister was coming to stay, right?"

"I didn't really know what to expect, I guess," I replied, trying to focus on my response rather than the feel of her body next to mine. "I kind of expect someone who looked more like my mom and not like..."

She tilted her head. "Like?"

I flushed a little as I tried to find the words. "Someone who... looked like, well... you."

She smiled prettily. "So not a girl basically the same age as you. I understand that, because it makes no sense to me that you could possibly be my nephew. I can hardly believe I even have a nephew, forget one my own age."

I chuckled. We were sort of in the same boat from the point of view. "Yeah, it's a real disconnect, isn't it?"

She nodded. "I think for our own sanities we're just going to have to agree to think of one another as siblings or cousins or something, because I'll never get around you being my nephew, except in some weird formal setting where I need to introduce you. No idea where that would be though..."

"Fair enough," I said. "So we'll just be Alexa and Alex. Family."

She smiled her megawatt smile. "Perfect. It's not like I could ever pull rank on you in a family hierarchy sense anyway."

"That'd make for some weird roleplay." I muttered, making a wry face. She began giggling at the imagery.

"Sjofel..." she said softly, winking at me and then giving me another hug, every bit as squishy as the first one. I held her as long as I dared before releasing her. She began to yawn and then stretched her arms over her head, her magnificent breasts, barely contained within her thin shirt, now bumping against my chest. Once she was finished, she sat back down and smiled, her eyes a little weary.

"I regret, though, that I'm a little tired," she said. "Would you please thank your mom and dad for me and let them know I'm going to take that nap but also to call me for dinner?"

"Of course," I said readily, nodding. I was beginning to think that saying no to my aunt would become near impossible very quickly. "Anything else you need?"

She shook her head sleepily and it was clear she was already starting to doze off. "No, Alex, but thank you. I appreciate... everything..."

She simply flopped back on the bed and was already asleep, her chest rising and falling. I gaped at her incredible body for just a few seconds before leaving- her bountiful breasts, her trim, flat stomach which was now partly visible as her shirt rode up, her shapely hips and her long, sexy legs and pert feet. Her face looked like an angel's and I had to tear myself away from gaping. I exited the room and closed the door, taking a moment to compose myself before going into the bathroom and splashing cold water on my face. Then I went downstairs and reported in.

"She's asleep," I said plainly. "Showed her where the plugs are and she said she'd take a nap and to call her for dinner. It's all hers now."

My mom put a sympathetic hand on my arm. "I'm sorry we didn't consult you about the room, maybe that was a little heavy-handed of us. But you see now that she needs it, don't you?"

"Yeah," I said, trying to sound grudging and not meaning it. "Yeah, it's fine, I'll live."

"Are you sure there's nothing else you need downstairs, Alex?" my dad asked, wanting mo make sure my needs were being met as well. "Not even a new bed?"

"Well, let me try sleeping on the pull-out and see what happens," I suggested. "If it really sucks, I let you know."

"Do you think you might try to get along with her, rather than treating her as an imposition or even just a guest?" my mom asked, clearly concerned. "I know this is all strange for you."

"Well, we talked for a minute and I think we have some basic boundaries established," I explained, wondering why I was making it sound like Alexa and I were needing to be distant. "She's agreed to not try and be my aunt and pull rank on me, so I guess that's a start."

"She a sweet girl who's gone through a lot recently, so just be patient with her, okay?" mom said, giving my shoulder a squeeze. "I know you're not always big on change."

"Like I said, I'll live," I iterated. "I'm gonna go down and play a game or two. Call me if you need me."

With that I headed down to the basement, colloquially referred to around my place as ' The Mines'. It was hardly horrible, since it was actually a rec room. It had it's own mini-fridge and counter space off to one side, a bathroom with a full shower, several seating areas and a very nice entertainment center with a large HDTV and several gaming consoles. I opened up the couch that was actually a fold-out bed and laid down, trying to discern if I could possibly sleep on it.

My thoughts, however, drifted away from my sleeping arrangements or the games I'd intended to play and instead focused on my aunt, Alexa. I'd never met anyone so beautiful. She was like a dream to me. Her perfect body, her alluring voice and her scintillating mind. Everything about her held me rapt. If I was ever driving and started thinking of her I'd cause a serious accident.

I'd known other girls before, pretty girls. Hot girls, even. I'd had sex a few times and while I was hardly an expert, I was pleased to say I was no slouch either, because the girls were certainly eager for more. But they were nothing compared to Alexa. That much was certain.

I felt a stir in my body and I closed my eyes, gently taking hold of myself. Through my pants I gave my swelling member a squeeze, picturing her lovely body, feeling her incredible breasts squashing to my chest, smelling her intoxicating body as she hugged me, her lips so close to my ear...

I almost moaned as I undid my pants and shimmied them down, knowing that it was safe to do so, my parents had always respected my privacy. My boxers moved down my thighs as I took my cock in my hand and stroked it, reveling in the memory of her body, how it felt and looked, picturing it naked and pressed to mine. I did my best to hear her lyrical voice as she lay beneath me, whispering and cooing as my body moved and undulated against hers, my cock slowly sliding in and out of her tight, wet pussy...

I shuddered and came, snapping myself out of this unexpected reverie. As my cock throbbed and pulsed, spurting my pearly semen across my stomach and bed, I was breathing raggedly, more in shock by my actions than the fact that I'd cum. Had I really just pleasured myself while thinking of a woman I'd met maybe two hours ago? A relative? My mother's sister?

I hissed in exasperation as I felt the sticky mess all over me and also the bed. Still confused, I almost wiped my eyes but yanked my hand away at the last second as I remembered it was covered in cum. Oh my God, what the hell was wrong with me? I hadn't been this stupid or awkward since I was thirteen!

I got off the bed and washed my hands in the sink before going back to the ersatz bed and stripping the sheets off of it, throwing them and my clothes in the hamper to be laundered. I then went into the bathroom and took a shower, muttering to myself as I washed off.

Idiot. I couldn't even begin to guess how horrified Alexa would have been if she'd witnessed my moronic behaviour.

It occurred to me that I was more worried by her reaction than I was about my parents', seemingly. Where the hell had that come from?

I finished and dried off, putting on a new set of sheets before resolutely turning on some video games and playing for about two hours. I needed to get my head together.

This had been a very strange day.

***

"There you are," my mom said, smiling at me as I came from the basement. "Your timing for meals, as always, borders on prescient."

"Yeah, thanks. I'm the Kwisatz Haderach of food." I mumbled. "What's tonight's fare?"

"I had to think it through," mom admitted, still working on one of the pans she was cooking in. "I had to remember that my sister's lived in Europe pretty much her whole life and their diet is considerably different from ours, even when they eat the same foods."

"Yeah, I guess," I mused. "They go for generally smaller portions and aren't so heavy on the greasy food, are they?"

"My thoughts too," mom agreed. "So we're having poached saffron salmon with roasted red potatoes and steamed asparagus."

"Sounds awesome!" I said, grinning. I loved every single thing she'd mentioned, so this would be great. "Where's dad?"

"Sent him to the liquor store," she replied, checking the steaming baskets. "White wine goes with salmon, so I sent him to get a Riesling or a Gewurtztraminer, whichever one appealed."

I laughed. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to impress your little sister."

She blushed slightly. "Maybe a little. While I love where we live, darling, I don't want her to think we're provincial."

"I somehow doubt she thinks that," I said cheerfully. "You gonna wake her up?"

"Oh, I can't," mom replied, still hustling around the kitchen. "Not done yet, would you be a dear and go get her?"

I nodded, secretly pleased that mom had asked, since I didn't want to volunteer and seem eager. I headed upstairs and knocked on the door to my former room, which was slightly ajar.

"Alexa?" I called gently, hoping she could hear me. I rapped on the door with my knuckle again. "Alexa?"

No response. Unsure of what to do, I pushed the door open slightly and peered in.

The sun was still out but westering, allowing enough like to come through my shades to give the room some illumination. She was still passed out as I'd left her, sleeping peacefully. I watched as her chest rose and fell, her magnificent bust drawing my eyes.

I took a chance and slipped quietly into the room, praying she didn't have a bad panic reflex or anything. I crept up to my- her bed, and knelt down next to her, giving her arm a gentle nudge.

"Alexa?" I said in a voice barely above a whisper. "Alexa, it's me, Alex. Time to wake up for dinner."

She shifted slightly and let out a little moan in her sleep before slowly rolling onto her side. I waited for several seconds before giving her arm another gentle squeeze, calling her name. Slowly, her eyes opened, looking at me for a few moments before she smiled.

"Alex," she murmured in that lovely voice. "Hi..."

"Hi, sleepyhead," I said cheerfully, glad she was finally awake and I no longer had to feel like a creepy stalker. "Think you're ready for some dinner? Mom tried to cook Euro-style for you."

"Oh, well that was kind of her," she said as she sat up, rubbing at her eye. She yawned and stretched, forcing me to look at her burgeoning bosom again while she did so. She opened her eyes and looked at me, cocking her head. "You changed clothes."

"Oh, uh, yeah," I said, realizing she was indeed right. "I kinda took my own nap in the basement in my clothes and I was a little rumpled, so I put on some new stuff."

"Oh, well," she mused, sitting up straighter and looking down at herself. "I slept in mine, should I change as well?"

"Doubt it," I said, trying not to stare. "Your shirt is unlikely to rumple and I doubt those jeans will, either."

She smiled. "Are they a little too tight or immodest?" she asked.

"Not at all, you look great." I replied, meaning it.

"Thanks, Alex, it's nice to have someone compliment you and know they mean it, isn't it?" she declared, standing. "I'll just do my hair quickly, make sure I don't have bed head."

"Okay, I'll go tell mom you're on your way." I said, heading to the door.

"Oh, Alex, stay," she almost pleaded, looking at me. "It'll only take a minute and, well, to be honest, I'm not terribly interested in being alone right now. So much has happened recently, even just having someone stay with me while I do my hair feels wonderful."

"Sure, no problem." I said, waiting for her. Since I'm a guy and don't have an appropriate mirror in my room, she asked me to lead her to the bathroom where she could utilize the big mirror there. I waited by the door while she brushed out her hair and then pulled it back in a queue. She then smirked at me and winked, mouthing the words 'stay there' as she closed the door. About a minute later, I heard the toilet flush and she was washing her hands. When she emerged from the bathroom, she smiled at me and turned around, like a model might.

"So, how do I look?" she asked.

"Like you stepped off the runway at some place I've never been to." I replied, causing her to giggle and give my arm a gentle pinch. She then wiggled her way down the stairs, allowing me to watch her glorious, toned butt the whole way down. We made our way to the kitchen and she skipped up and hugged my mother and father when she saw them. They both hugged her back readily.

It occurred to me that this was a really big deal for my mother and by default for my father as well. This was an important piece of my mother's life that was slowly being re-introduced and possibly healing. It was certainly a bigger issue than me losing my dumb room. The epiphany made me resolve to not be selfish about this anymore. My family was going to be whole and happy.

We all sat down and began dinner, chatting and conversing gaily. We talked about where Alexa had lived, what her favourite places to live had been and funny things that had happened to her. She was sitting between mom and myself, often reaching over and touching one of us on the shoulder or forearm as she talked, a very European thing to do, I'm told.

She asked about what my mother and father were working on, their projects over the summer and what they'd be teaching in the fall. She seemed genuinely fascinated to hear about everything they had planned and clearly looked up to them for their accomplishments as scholars. She then beamed a smile at me.

"What about you, Alex?" she asked, giving my shoulder another squeeze. "What are you going to do when you go back in the fall?"

"I've been back and forth about that," I admitted, pausing in my annihilation of the food my mom had presented. "Since I've got the scholarship, I could possibly live on-campus, but that might not be ideal, since I might get idiot roomies in a dorm. If I stayed here, it's a reasonable drive, not more than thirty minutes to the campus where most of my classes will be held."

"That makes sense," she mused. "Not to mention the occasional home-cooked meal as opposed to cafeteria food or the stench of ramen noodles throughout your dorm."

I made a wry face. "Didn't know you had ramen noodles in Europe. Well, I knew you had them, but I guess I just figured that Europeans knew better."

She giggled. "We do, but the real horrid part was the universities in Stockholm or Berlin when we visited those. The dorms reeked of boiled cabbage. Affected proletariat students everywhere. If I had a Euro for every Che Guevara poster I came across..."

"Wow, even in this day and age?" mom said, furrowing her brow. "Old habits die hard, I guess. But Alexa, what are your plans? You're here now and you said you intend to stay. What will you do?"

Alexa blushed a little as she drank some of her wine. "I've been pondering that. I contacted your university and explained my situation and asked if a transfer of my records and scores was possible. Once they viewed them, along with my scores from high school, they seemed very amenable to my attending and even offered me a scholarship."

"That's wonderful!" my mom said gleefully. "I barely know what to say! You'll stay here with of, of course, right?

"Oh, I couldn't impose like that," Alexa said hastily. "I couldn't keep disrupting your family life like this."

There was silence at the table for a moment. Alexa then continued. "We haven't really discussed it, Karen, but mom left me a very generous inheritance, so I can easily find a place for myself, whether I attend the university or not. I've also got your share of the inheritance, incidentally. We'll discuss how I can transfer it to you later."

Mom cleared her throat and smiled. "That's very generous, Alexa. Michael and I are doing well enough, however, so perhaps we should talk about giving my share to your nephew so he has a nest egg when he graduates?"

Alexa smiled at me. "That sounds like a brilliant compromise. But back to my original point, I couldn't stay here and impose on you."

"Nonsense," my mother said firmly. "I only just got you back in my life, what makes you think I want to see you move away so quickly?"

"Well, if I go to the university, it's not like I'll be far away," Alexa reasoned.

"Oh, please," my mom almost snorted. "There are some weeks I barely see my husband and that's just because he works on another area of the campus. If it weren't for this house, I'd never see him."

My mom looked at me now. "Alex, I'm going to ask you something and I promise you we will all abide by your decision happily. Would you possibly be adverse to allowing my sister to stay in your room over the summer while she decides what she wants to do?"

I made a show of thinking about it, although I knew what the answer was before she'd finished asking the question. I finally nodded.

"Okay, that's cool. Alexa can keep my room. I'm happy to help."

My mom put her hand over her mouth as she tried not to cry in relief. My dad gave me a big grin and a pat on the shoulder. Alexa looked at me, her face at first a mask of no emotion but then a warm smile grew over it and she nodded.

"Thank you, Alex," she said. "It will feel like I have a family."

"You do," mom said, getting out her chair and hugging Alexa. "We are your family, silly."

I continued eating, waiting for the waterworks to stop.

Good thing I'd taken a lot of food.

***

"I'm very proud of what you did tonight, Alex," my mom said as she washed dishes and I dried them. "This whole situation was pretty much thrust on you and you've adapted very well."

"Thanks," I said as I dried a plate and stacked it away. "Gotta be a team player in a family, right?"

"It helps in cases like this," mom agreed. "But I know it'll be a big change for you. And that brings me to another subject."

"Oh? What's that?" I asked, having a small dread that I knew what it was.

Mom paused in her washing. "I'm glad that you're going to try to get along with my sister. I'm glad you two have so quickly begun setting your rules and boundaries, like she's not going to feel like she has to be an authority figure just because she's your aunt. But you'll need to get used to the fact that Alexa is sometimes... different in how she reacts to things and interacts."

"Like what?"

"Well, Europeans are much more... oh, tactile than North Americans tend to be," she explained. "Remember how she kept touching us all through dinner when she was talking with us? That's what they're like, it's part of the way they express themselves and has been for a long time. For continental Europeans it's very much a part of their culture. Not just touching but they also hug much more freely than we do. Your dad and I already resolved that we'll embrace this trait in her, so to speak, but I just want you to be aware of it and not be weirded out by it."